Forums/Armchair-GM

Toronto Block Buster

Created by: pharrow
Team: 2018-19 Pittsburgh Penguins
Initial Creation Date: Nov. 19, 2018
Published: Nov. 19, 2018
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Description
Looks really good, really good. Sure win win for both teams. Really fixes the Toronto defense. Good as new.
Trades
PIT
  1. Brickley, Daniel
  2. Muzzin, Jake
  3. 2019 1st round pick (LAK)
LAK
    Rights to Nylander ;)
    PIT
    1. Donato, Ryan
    Additional Details:
    even trade. a LW for a RW in the same boat.
    Retained Salary Transactions
    DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
    Logo of the PIT
    Logo of the LAK
    Logo of the PIT
    Logo of the PIT
    Logo of the BUF
    Logo of the PIT
    Logo of the PIT
    Logo of the VGK
    Logo of the PIT
    Logo of the PIT
    Logo of the PIT
    Logo of the PIT
    Logo of the PIT
    Logo of the PIT
    Logo of the PIT
    Logo of the PIT
    Logo of the PIT
    Logo of the PIT
    Logo of the PIT
    Logo of the PIT
    Logo of the PIT
    ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
    23$79,500,000$75,505,417$0$2,865,000$3,994,583
    Left WingCentreRight Wing
    Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins
    $3,750,000$3,750,000
    LW
    UFA - 3
    $9,500,000$9,500,000
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    $6,800,000$6,800,000
    RW
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 4
    $734,167$734,167 (Performance Bonus$132,500$132K)
    LW, RW
    UFA - 1
    $8,700,000$8,700,000
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    $3,500,000$3,500,000
    RW, LW
    UFA - 4
    $750,000$750,000
    RW, LW
    UFA - 2
    $3,000,000$3,000,000
    C, LW
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    $5,300,000$5,300,000
    RW
    NTC
    UFA - 5
    Logo of the Boston Bruins
    $900,000$900,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
    LW, C, RW
    UFA - 1
    $833,750$833,750 (Performance Bonus$182,500$182K)
    C, RW
    UFA - 2
    $925,000$925,000
    LW, RW
    UFA - 1
    $650,000$650,000
    LW, C
    UFA - 1
    Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
    $4,100,000$4,100,000
    LD
    UFA - 5
    $7,250,000$7,250,000
    RD
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 4
    $3,750,000$3,750,000
    G
    UFA - 2
    Logo of the Los Angeles Kings
    $4,000,000$4,000,000
    LD
    UFA - 2
    $675,000$675,000
    G
    UFA - 1
    Logo of the Los Angeles Kings
    $925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
    LD
    UFA - 1
    $2,137,500$2,137,500
    LD/RD
    UFA - 3
    $5,500,000$5,500,000
    RD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    $925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
    LD
    UFA - 1
    $650,000$650,000
    RD
    UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
    • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
    Nov. 19, 2018 at 9:36 a.m.
    Banned
    You could probably just cut out the middle man and just trade the spare parts to LA for their spare parts. Because Nylander isn't being acquired by Maata and Sheehan, (Cullen and Johnson are cap dumps).
    Nov. 19, 2018 at 9:39 a.m.
    Banned
    Quoting: LoganOllivier
    You could probably just cut out the middle man and just trade the spare parts to LA for their spare parts. Because Nylander isn't being acquired by Maata and Sheehan, (Cullen and Johnson are cap dumps).

when you take this trade seriously tears of joy
    riles23 liked this.
    Nov. 19, 2018 at 9:39 a.m.
    riles23

Leaf fans are always so serious about these ... obviously this guy is trolling
    Nov. 19, 2018 at 9:40 a.m.
    BobrovTree
    Yeah because Toronto wants your junk and LA is run by a bunch of orangutang's ...
    BootBoi liked this.
    Nov. 19, 2018 at 9:46 a.m.
    Banned
    Quoting: riles23
    Leaf fans are always so serious about these ... obviously this guy is trolling

Why is trolling applauded? Is it really something to be admired? "Hey this guy is really good and taking meaningful discussion and turning into people getting mad and making fun of each other, he's so good at it." Is that really something we should want? Why have serious, discussions resulting in people learning new perspectives and developing positive connections with other people when we can instead make each other mad and then laugh at whichever person gets victimized by some faceless jerk on the internet.

Seriously any who thinks trolls and trolling is fun and valuable should give their head a shake.
    OldNYIfan liked this.
    Nov. 19, 2018 at 9:54 a.m.
    riles23
    Why is trolling applauded? Is it really something to be admired? "Hey this guy is really good and taking meaningful discussion and turning into people getting mad and making fun of each other, he's so good at it." Is that really something we should want? Why have serious, discussions resulting in people learning new perspectives and developing positive connections with other people when we can instead make each other mad and then laugh at whichever person gets victimized by some faceless jerk on the internet.

Seriously any who thinks trolls and trolling is fun and valuable should give their head a shake.

Not sure if anyone here is "applauding" trolls. You would have to be awful sensitive to be getting mad or upset about this post. Take a breather man, nobody thinks Nylander is getting traded traded for those guys.
    Nov. 19, 2018 at 9:54 a.m.
    Banned

I really hate to break it to you, but it's clearly a response to the absurd trades that are being posted on here. Maybe you should lighten up a bit. My god, it's clearly a joke. Not only on toronto but how horrible the pens blue line is.

but i would clearly take the boston trade at this point.
    riles23 liked this.
    Nov. 19, 2018 at 9:56 a.m.
    Banned
    Not sure if anyone here is "applauding" trolls. You would have to be awful sensitive to be getting mad or upset about this post. Take a breather man, nobody thinks Nylander is getting traded traded for those guys.

Exactly. Everyone knows Nylander is bringing back at least 2 1st round picks, 3 elite defenseman, and 2 superstar forwards
    Nov. 19, 2018 at 9:57 a.m.
    Banned
    Quoting: hockeyfanatic05
    Exactly. Everyone knows Nylander is bringing back at least 2 1st round picks, 3 elite defenseman, and 2 superstar forwards

that's right. Jack Johnson is totally Elite he was a top 3 pick you know.
    Nov. 19, 2018 at 9:59 a.m.
    Banned

I am not upset, I am just disappointed in people. At least half of the posts on here are Troll posts and they get more 5 star ratings than non troll posts. People get a kick out of guys pissing off other fan bases and that is just dumb.

"Nice troll job!" Shouldn't be something anyone ever says but it gets said on here often. All I'm saying is why not take pride in being insightful and open to other peoples ideas. In my mind, that is far better than being good at making others look dumb.
    BootBoi and OldNYIfan liked this.
    Nov. 19, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
    BootBoi
    Quoting: BobrovTree
    Yeah because Toronto wants your junk and LA is run by a bunch of orangutang's ...

I am not upset, I am just disappointed in people. At least half of the posts on here are Troll posts and they get more 5 star ratings than non troll posts. People get a kick out of guys pissing off other fan bases and that is just dumb.

"Nice troll job!" Shouldn't be something anyone ever says but it gets said on here often. All I'm saying is why not take pride in being insightful and open to other peoples ideas. In my mind, that is far better than being good at making others look dumb.
    OldNYIfan liked this.
    Nov. 19, 2018 at 10:04 a.m.
    Banned
    Quoting: hockeyfanatic05

The only people who think anything close to what you just said are people who like to troll the Leafs fan base, of which I am fun and have been trolled a lot on here. It certainty doens't bother me much, but many others don't have as thick skin as I do and those people don't deserve getting attacked by idiots hiding behind a keyboard.

You know what most Leaf fans on here think of Nylander? They think he's an excellent hockey player with a very high ceiling. Most want to see him resign and some not so much. I am of the mind that he shouldn't be traded because he won't get a fair return. Do I think he's worth 2 first round picks, 3 elite defenceman and 2 superstars? No. I think he's worth a young up and coming defenceman who has potential to be a #1 and perhaps a draft pick or more of a project type prospect. Do I think he'll get a return like that? No, other teams hold on to defenceman like that with a death grip as they should. So that is why I say don't trade him. But saying what I said doesn't mean anything on here, because that is not what people read it seems. Most non Leaf fans will read that and then say I think Nylander is worth at least 3 firsts, Seth Jones and McDavid, which if you have been following along, was not at all said.
    OldNYIfan liked this.
    Nov. 19, 2018 at 10:07 a.m.
    Banned

dude no one is trying to piss off anyone's fan base. I am clearly making just as much fun of the pens defense of which I am a pens fan. My god. Lighten up.
    After all you are getting 2 top 4 guys there! JJ is a 1st pairing LHD don't you know. And Maatta is a clear 2nd pairing LHD. I mean really what more could any team want a 2 time cup winning LHD on their blue line.
    I mean really l'm looking for the best offers on this obvious talent.
    tears of joy
    Nov. 19, 2018 at 11:46 a.m.
    dont cry
    Pretty good trades.

To create a post please Login or Register
    Question:
    Options:
    Add Option
    Submit Poll