SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Signings

Florida Panthers signed Sergei Bobrovsky (7 Years / $10,000,000 AAV)

Was this a good signing?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Jul. 1, 2019 at 1:25 p.m.
Go Flames Go!
Without Panarin this is not a great deal at all.
Brian2016 liked this.
Jul. 1, 2019 at 1:32 p.m.
Quoting: HabsForEver
Price is the best goalie on the planet. Has Bob ever won a cup?. This comment is pure trolling. What else can I expect from BMU

Price isn't even close to the best on the planet. If he was he would have won a cup by now. When the team was a contender, and lost to Boston 2011, that was a contending team. Couple years later in 2014 that was a definite contending team, but Price chokes it away. It's not a troll. It's literally a bias MTL fan v. a NHL Fan who lives in the real world. I don't go around saying Jordan Binnington is the best Goalie on the planet because he won the cup. Nah. Live in the real world bud. Price isn't the best anymore get over it.
justaBoss liked this.
Jul. 1, 2019 at 1:32 p.m.
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
I hate voting no, because he makes them SO MUCH BETTER. But that contract?

CAR was probably the under bidder which drove the price so high. Thats my guess.
Jul. 1, 2019 at 1:33 p.m.
Quoting: BeastModeUnknown
Price isn't even close to the best on the planet. If he was he would have won a cup by now. When the team was a contender, and lost to Boston 2011, that was a contending team. Couple years later in 2014 that was a definite contending team, but Price chokes it away. It's not a troll. It's literally a bias MTL fan v. a NHL Fan who lives in the real world. I don't go around saying Jordan Binnington is the best Goalie on the planet because he won the cup. Nah. Live in the real world bud. Price isn't the best anymore get over it.

Beast we both know how awful your reputation is around here. You are not a "NHL Fan"
Jul. 1, 2019 at 1:37 p.m.
Beast we both know how awful your reputation is around here. You are not a "NHL Fan"

My reputation around here doesn't matter. Your personal bias opinion is nullified based on the simple fact you say that AS a Montreal Fan. Tuukka Rask is the best Goaltender on the planet now.
Jul. 1, 2019 at 1:37 p.m.
My reputation around here doesn't matter. Your personal bias opinion is nullified based on the simple fact you say that AS a Montreal Fan. Tuukka Rask is the best Goaltender on the planet now.

Alright beast, if that's what you want to believe.
Jul. 1, 2019 at 1:39 p.m.
Alright beast, if that's what you want to believe.

Yeah go convince someone that a injury prone goalie who has never made it into the Conference Finals is the best Goalie in the World.
Jul. 1, 2019 at 1:40 p.m.
Yeah go convince someone that a injury prone goalie who has never made it into the Conference Finals is the best Goalie in the World.

Ok buddy. Anyone with a decent knowledge about hockey knows the truth. You aren't one of them.
Jul. 1, 2019 at 1:42 p.m.
Ok buddy. Anyone with a decent knowledge about hockey knows the truth. You aren't one of them.

I have the decent knowledge. If he was the best Goalie he would carry his team to playoffs, or even steal a series from teams in playoffs. I don't see Price doing that. For awhile in the season Antti Niemi was actually the one doing the carrying kid. Only "Habs fans" are going to agree with you because you think every player on Montreal is world class. Wake up kid this is the real world, in a real league not NHL 19.
Jul. 1, 2019 at 1:42 p.m.
I have the decent knowledge. If he was the best Goalie he would carry his team to playoffs, or even steal a series from teams in playoffs. I don't see Price doing that. For awhile in the season Antti Niemi was actually the one doing the carrying kid. Only "Habs fans" are going to agree with you because you think every player on Montreal is world class. Wake up kid this is the real world, in a real league not NHL 19.

Ok buddy, whatever you say.
Jul. 1, 2019 at 1:45 p.m.

https://www.nhlpa.com/player-poll/2018-19

I will give you this. Maybe your "unbias hockey knowledge" will come to fruition.
Jul. 1, 2019 at 1:45 p.m.

come back to me when he gets the same achievements Brodeur, Roy, Hasek got.
Jul. 1, 2019 at 1:46 p.m.

I will give you this. Maybe your "unbias hockey knowledge" will come to fruition.

Player polls who gives a rip. That's the only thing you base it on. one of your Montreal fans has shown that to me 50 bizzillion times saying Price is the best of all time. Well if Price was so good. Have him take you to playoffs then like Other Goalies have...
Jul. 1, 2019 at 1:46 p.m.
come back to me when he gets the same achievements Brodeur, Roy, Hasek got.

Your opinion means more than the guys who face him? What I thought. Go back under the bridge.
Jul. 1, 2019 at 1:47 p.m.
Player polls who gives a rip. That's the only thing you base it on. one of your Montreal fans has shown that to me 50 bizzillion times saying Price is the best of all time. Well if Price was so good. Have him take you to playoffs then like Other Goalies have...

Haha, your opinion over the guys who face him. There is a reason I'm not even going to argue with you. Your head is so far up your ass, there is no point.
Jul. 1, 2019 at 1:50 p.m.
Haha, your opinion over the guys who face him. There is a reason I'm not even going to argue with you. Your head is so far up your ass, there is no point.

Your opinion means more than the guys who face him? What I thought. Go back under the bridge.

Yeah 29.9% of the players he faces says he is the best. Wow not even the whole league agrees.......you got me. Now get lost. I don't want to lose Brain Cells hearing you b*tch about your goalie being the best even if he hasn't made playoffs 4 years in a row.
Jul. 1, 2019 at 1:51 p.m.
Yeah 29.9% of the players he faces says he is the best. Wow not even the whole league agrees.......you got me. Now get lost. I don't want to lose Brain Cells hearing you b*tch about your goalie being the best even if he hasn't made playoffs 4 years in a row.

Yes buddy. You lost this "Arguement". Go back under your bridge. Maybe next time, don't bother arguing for the sake of arguing.
Jul. 1, 2019 at 1:53 p.m.
Yes buddy. You lost this "Arguement". Go back under your bridge. Maybe next time, don't bother arguing for the sake of arguing.

I didn't lose an argument you are telling me because almost 30% of the League says he is the best when 70% says otherwise. You are completely delusional lmao.
Jul. 1, 2019 at 1:54 p.m.

Spell Argument right dumbass.
Jul. 1, 2019 at 1:55 p.m.
Spell Argument right dumbass.

He's rattled
Jul. 1, 2019 at 1:56 p.m.
He's rattled

Nah I'm just pissed off I can't fix you. Guess the saying is right Can't Fix Stupid. go smoke your dope and watch free agency kid.
Jul. 1, 2019 at 1:56 p.m.
Nah I'm just pissed off I can't fix you. Guess the saying is right Can't Fix Stupid. go smoke your dope and watch free agency kid.

Super Rattled
Jul. 1, 2019 at 4:06 p.m.
Price best planet on the goalie then asks if Bob has won a cup? Ugh, Hab's haven't won a cup since '93, let alone Price ever winning a cup.

But the truth is no goalie is worth spending more than 6/7m AAV on.
Jul. 1, 2019 at 4:48 p.m.
What in tarnation

Come on mate, the only thing polls tell are that MTL has the biggest fanbase in NHL... Give some good statistics that would prove your argument as correct, not a mass opinion based poll.
Jul. 1, 2019 at 6:19 p.m.
Quoting: HonestHockeyNYI
Since when was Bobrovsky worth close to Carey Price Money?

Didn't you hear!?
If you finally win a playoff round after being in the league as long as Bob has, you get top goalie dollars.

Seriously tho...bad signing.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit