2$2,000,000
UFAYEARSCAP HIT
1$750,000
4$5,750,000
Trades
TOR
  1. 2021 1st round pick (CHI)
Additional Details:
Probably a late 1st. It could be any team who needs a goalie and it doenst have to be a first. The idea is all that counts
CHI
  1. Andersen, Frederik
Additional Details:
An extension
Retained Salary Transactions
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the VGK
Logo of the VGK
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the CAR
Logo of the COL
Logo of the SJS
Logo of the STL
Logo of the WPG
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the CHI
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
22$83,000,000$82,504,782$0$400,000$495,218
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
$2,000,000$2,000,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$11,640,250$11,640,250
C
UFA - 4
$6,962,366$6,962,366
RW
UFA - 4
$2,250,000$2,250,000
RW, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$11,000,000$11,000,000
C, LW
NMC
UFA - 5
$10,903,000$10,903,000
RW
UFA - 5
$1,250,000$1,250,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$3,200,000$3,200,000
RW
UFA - 2
$925,000$925,000
RW
RFA - 1
$750,000$750,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
Logo of the New Jersey Devils
$2,250,000$2,250,000
C, LW
UFA - 2
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$5,000,000$5,000,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo of the New Jersey Devils
$4,166,666$4,166,666
RD
UFA - 3
$5,750,000$5,750,000
G
UFA - 6
$5,625,000$5,625,000
LD
NMC
UFA - 4
$2,000,000$2,000,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$1,650,000$1,650,000
G
UFA - 2
$894,167$894,167
LD
UFA - 2
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$400,000$400K)
RD
RFA - 2
$700,000$700,000
LD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$750,000$750,000
LD
UFA - 1
$775,000$775,000
C, LW, RW
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Mar. 14, 2020 at 3:16 p.m.
hey look a squirrel
Quoting: Sign_em_up000000
Good points. I agree with your take that he's likely not a top pair d but he'd be our best option and he would absolutely improve our d.

Did I turn you on to Seth or were you always a fan? For me the dream is for Columbus to fire Jarmo for no good reason and hire Chia so Dubas can rob him like Shero did with the Hall for Larson trade lol.

I have been a fan of Jones for a bit, I think him Rielly would be a great fit.

McAvoy is another good choice IMO.
Probably not realistic to think you can get him from Boston.

Severson is good choice that is viable.
So is Murphy.
I like Savard too but the only 1 year remaining on his deal makes him less desirable then the other 2.
Jack_ liked this.
Mar. 16, 2020 at 7:14 p.m.
Quoting: Jack_
Seth jones would be great but hes also very overrated. Theis season hes tied with Justin Holl in GAR. If you go back and look at Evolving hockey's model and Micah Blake Mccurdy's stuff they arent so high on him. I still think hes a fantastic defenseman on a good contract but I wouldnt give up marner or Nylander for him. Manson would be nice and pesce would be great but also cost way to much. The gap between severson and manson/pesce isnt a whole lot. I'm not so high on tanev. Gudas would be my 2nd option though. Hes having a bit of a down year but before joining the caps hes always had very good numbers. He wont cost much and hes a ufa so that's a bonus. Hes definitely not a 1st pair guy but hes always had good xG numbers and would do every well on the 2nd pair with rielly or even if they did a 1a 1b kind of thing they would be great.

Most people on here think of him as a gudbranson type of guy but hes a decent puck mover and brings that physical element. Hes scary to play against because you never know when hes going to go off and kill someone but he'd be a great puck retriever for rielly. Hes great infront of the net so he doesnt give up many high danger scoring chances and his zone exit numbers are solid (not his exit percentage but the sheer number of times hes able to get the puck out with control is crazy for a guy like him). I like his neutral zone defending and his pk work. Hes also gotten positive results with whomever hes played with. When Ghostbear and provarov got their best results was when they were with Gudas. Hes also managed to get great results with so awful partner so we can tell that he wasnt just leaning on his partners. Most of what hes done has been on the 2nd or 3rd pair but it doesnt take much to do well with rielly. Rielly-hainsey was at least break even, guess is a far better skater and puck mover. I also think hes better defensively.

Sorry, got busy. I have a high personal bias for Seth Jones as he's my favorite player and I followed him as much as I could before he was drafted, but I get he's not everyone's first choice. Also, how big of a gap do you think there is between Severson and Gudas? I ask because I like Gudas as well and wouldn't mind him but for me it comes down to dollars and term. What would you need to get Gudas for to go with him and trade someone else for assets instead of trading for Severson?
Jack_ liked this.
Mar. 16, 2020 at 7:24 p.m.
Quoting: Trickster
I have been a fan of Jones for a bit, I think him Rielly would be a great fit.

McAvoy is another good choice IMO.
Probably not realistic to think you can get him from Boston.

Severson is good choice that is viable.
So is Murphy.
I like Savard too but the only 1 year remaining on his deal makes him less desirable then the other 2.

Darn, I was hoping I finally persuaded you for a change lol😉. You already know I think Rielly and Jones would be the best pairing in the league!!! If we traded for Jones I would be like that guy in Cleveland who got the cops called on him because he was so excited he ran through the streets screaming!!!

MaCavoy is another great option but I can't see bean town trading him especially to us.

I also like Murphy and Savard but it would be depending on the return.

Bro, the crackhead neighbours got evicted today and I got paid for taking out their furniture and I'm a be cleaning the place this week too!!! Not only are they finally gone but I'm getting paid for this ish😎😎😎
Jack_ and Trickster liked this.
Mar. 16, 2020 at 10:29 p.m.
Kings v5 GM
Sorry, got busy. I have a high personal bias for Seth Jones as he's my favorite player and I followed him as much as I could before he was drafted, but I get he's not everyone's first choice. Also, how big of a gap do you think there is between Severson and Gudas? I ask because I like Gudas as well and wouldn't mind him but for me it comes down to dollars and term. What would you need to get Gudas for to go with him and trade someone else for assets instead of trading for Severson?

Severson is a better skater, puck mover and better offensively but gudas is more physical and better infront of the net. Personally I dont think theres that big of a gap between the two but after season gudas has has it seems grown a bit. If the cap doesnt go up trading for severson would be better because hes younger and better but if it goes up enough I think it's better to sign gudas just because they could keep the assets they would have to give up and still get a good top 4 defenseman
Mar. 16, 2020 at 11:33 p.m.
hey look a squirrel
Darn, I was hoping I finally persuaded you for a change lol😉. You already know I think Rielly and Jones would be the best pairing in the league!!! If we traded for Jones I would be like that guy in Cleveland who got the cops called on him because he was so excited he ran through the streets screaming!!!

MaCavoy is another great option but I can't see bean town trading him especially to us.

I also like Murphy and Savard but it would be depending on the return.

Bro, the crackhead neighbours got evicted today and I got paid for taking out their furniture and I'm a be cleaning the place this week too!!! Not only are they finally gone but I'm getting paid for this ish😎😎😎

Glad to hear things improved for you.
This virus **** is depressing as hell.
Sign_em_up000000 liked this.
Mar. 17, 2020 at 10:33 a.m.
Severson is a better skater, puck mover and better offensively but gudas is more physical and better infront of the net. Personally I dont think theres that big of a gap between the two but after season gudas has has it seems grown a bit. If the cap doesnt go up trading for severson would be better because hes younger and better but if it goes up enough I think it's better to sign gudas just because they could keep the assets they would have to give up and still get a good top 4 defenseman

Fair and very good points sir! What do you think Gudas' next contract will look like? I'm thinking 3 years tops and $3mill give or take depending on how desperate a team gets or how they view him fitting in with their team.
Trickster and Jack_ liked this.
Mar. 17, 2020 at 10:36 a.m.
Glad to hear things improved for you.
This virus **** is depressing as hell.

Thanks. It's nice...no more parties every night, I did get them to stop for temporarily but now it's officially done!!!😁. It is very depressing but at least I found a way to make a few bucks on the side! I got 80 bones cash for yesterday!!! How you guys been holding up?
Trickster liked this.
Mar. 17, 2020 at 1:23 p.m.
hey look a squirrel
Fair and very good points sir! What do you think Gudas' next contract will look like? I'm thinking 3 years tops and $3mill give or take depending on how desperate a team gets or how they view him fitting in with their team.

I think Gudas is 3rd pair 100%.
Look at him with Capitals, him and Jensen have been competing for whose worse.

I use to think Gudas was better but I got shown the light on him.

Once we got Holl his new deal, the thought spending a few million on 3rd D is not worth it.
Just use Rosen there.

DeMelo IMO is good choice to target but will be highly sought after I fear.
Mar. 17, 2020 at 1:24 p.m.
hey look a squirrel
Thanks. It's nice...no more parties every night, I did get them to stop for temporarily but now it's officially done!!!😁. It is very depressing but at least I found a way to make a few bucks on the side! I got 80 bones cash for yesterday!!! How you guys been holding up?

Being at home with no new hockey or ball, this is getting cruel but I get it.
In fact, I fear things are gonna get worse.
Mar. 17, 2020 at 3:33 p.m.
Kings v5 GM

Once we got Holl his new deal, the thought spending a few million on 3rd D is not worth it.
Just use Rosen there.

By himself gudas is a 3rd pair defenseman but playing on the 2nd with rielly would be absolutely fine. I personally think he is a better overall player then someone like Brandon Carlo or Scott Mayfield who are #5s but especially in carlo's case hes playing with krug and people think hes a top 4 defenseman. I dont mind holl on the 3rd pair with muzzin. I imagine they're going to do a shut down pair again and muzzin-zaitsev was fantastic against the Bergeron line. We know holl is far better then zaitsev and I dont see any reason why they cant replicate that.

Demelo would be nice but he was also sheltered a fair bit in ottawa and he will cost more on the opening market.
Trickster and Sign_em_up000000 liked this.
Mar. 17, 2020 at 4:41 p.m.
hey look a squirrel
By himself gudas is a 3rd pair defenseman but playing on the 2nd with rielly would be absolutely fine. I personally think he is a better overall player then someone like Brandon Carlo or Scott Mayfield who are #5s but especially in carlo's case hes playing with krug and people think hes a top 4 defenseman. I dont mind holl on the 3rd pair with muzzin. I imagine they're going to do a shut down pair again and muzzin-zaitsev was fantastic against the Bergeron line. We know holl is far better then zaitsev and I dont see any reason why they cant replicate that.

Demelo would be nice but he was also sheltered a fair bit in ottawa and he will cost more on the opening market.

I think anywhere from 2-4.5 million will be price for DeMelo on term deal, and the good thing g with him as he can slot down in later years.

Do you think Hamonic has enough left in the tank to be effective flown 3 or 4 year deal?
Mar. 18, 2020 at 9:42 a.m.

Just use Rosen there.

I get your point but you gotta remember what is required of whomever Rielly's partner will be... They need to be able to clear the front of the net, take away passing lanes, take away shooting lanes/block shots, and play with an edge. I'm sure Rielly's pairing will have to play against the oppositions top players, however, it won't be as much because we have Muzzin's pairing now. I think Gudas can handle it, I know he's had a bad season but I think he'd be fine for that role. The question becomes: what will it take to pry away someone like Severson compared to signing Gudas who will only cost $ and if we need to trade player(s) away then we will gain more assets in return. Also, it will depend on what Gudas' next contract will be.

Are you against bringing him here in general or is there a contract that works for you where you would rather have Gudas than trade for someone like Severson? Same goes for DeMelo.

One last thing who do you think would be the most realistic to acquire between Severson, Murphy and Savard? I would think Savard would be the cheapest/easiest to get but I'm more intrigued between Murphy and Severson....what say you good sir?

We may be living in a resident evil movie but at least we have CF to help pass the time🤫🤔🤪 lol
Trickster liked this.
Mar. 18, 2020 at 9:44 a.m.
I think anywhere from 2-4.5 million will be price for DeMelo on term deal, and the good thing g with him as he can slot down in later years.

Do you think Hamonic has enough left in the tank to be effective flown 3 or 4 year deal?

What's your best prediction for DeMelo? I ask seriously because you're a smart dude.

And you already know where I stand on Hamonic.
Trickster liked this.
Mar. 18, 2020 at 9:45 a.m.
Being at home with no new hockey or ball, this is getting cruel but I get it.
In fact, I fear things are gonna get worse.

Yeah, they're definitely going to get worse... They already went from no groups bigger than 1000 to 50! And two weeks to two months😔
Trickster liked this.
Mar. 18, 2020 at 10:19 a.m.
hey look a squirrel
I get your point but you gotta remember what is required of whomever Rielly's partner will be... They need to be able to clear the front of the net, take away passing lanes, take away shooting lanes/block shots, and play with an edge. I'm sure Rielly's pairing will have to play against the oppositions top players, however, it won't be as much because we have Muzzin's pairing now. I think Gudas can handle it, I know he's had a bad season but I think he'd be fine for that role. The question becomes: what will it take to pry away someone like Severson compared to signing Gudas who will only cost $ and if we need to trade player(s) away then we will gain more assets in return. Also, it will depend on what Gudas' next contract will be.

Are you against bringing him here in general or is there a contract that works for you where you would rather have Gudas than trade for someone like Severson? Same goes for DeMelo.

One last thing who do you think would be the most realistic to acquire between Severson, Murphy and Savard? I would think Savard would be the cheapest/easiest to get but I'm more intrigued between Murphy and Severson....what say you good sir?

We may be living in a resident evil movie but at least we have CF to help pass the time🤫🤔🤪 lol

Gudas should be last resort IMO.
I'd rather trade for Severson or sign DeMelo 100%.

Trade is the most realistic, Severson is most realistic.
Savard, I'd only make a move for after striking out our Severson and DeMelo.

Another good trade target IMO should be Cernak, what you think of him??
Mar. 18, 2020 at 10:20 a.m.
hey look a squirrel
What's your best prediction for DeMelo? I ask seriously because you're a smart dude.

DeMelo, I'd offer him 5 years @ 3.35 million AAV.
Mar. 18, 2020 at 10:21 a.m.
hey look a squirrel
Yeah, they're definitely going to get worse... They already went from no groups bigger than 1000 to 50! And two weeks to two months😔

I'm worried we are taking half measures and are too afraid to make a bold move.
Mar. 21, 2020 at 5:32 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too

I'm dying to know what Auto-Correct changed to "flown."
Mar. 21, 2020 at 5:35 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too

If I were the Anaheim GM, I'd offer him $3.5 million for 4 years
May 4, 2020 at 6:31 p.m.
Quoting: OldNYIfan
If I were the Anaheim GM, I'd offer him $3.5 million for 4 years

That seems like a good deal for the team and player
OldNYIfan liked this.
May 4, 2020 at 6:34 p.m.
I'm worried we are taking half measures and are too afraid to make a bold move.

Hey man, how's it going brotha!? Long time. My phone is on it's last legs and wouldn't let me log in for quite some time I initially thought the site wasn't working because of covid19 but it turns out it was my phone. Anyways how y'all been and I'm moving tomorrow but I'm getting a newer phone and will set it up once I unpack so if I don't get back to you for a few days I'm not ignoring you just a little busy.
Trickster liked this.
May 4, 2020 at 6:36 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
That seems like a good deal for the team and player

Aha! You surfaced! Everything okay? We were worried by your silence.
Sign_em_up000000 and Trickster liked this.
May 4, 2020 at 6:36 p.m.
I'm dying to know what Auto-Correct changed to "flown."

Sorry, my phone wouldn't let me log in for a while but it seems to be working now... How ya been? And how are you making out during all this? It's good to finally be back!!!
OldNYIfan and Trickster liked this.
May 4, 2020 at 6:38 p.m.
Aha! You surfaced! Everything okay? We were worried by your silence.

My phone is going. I got a new one but at first I thought it was the site because of the coronavirus. It's good to be back!
OldNYIfan and Trickster liked this.
May 4, 2020 at 6:47 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Sorry, my phone wouldn't let me log in for a while but it seems to be working now... How ya been? And how are you making out during all this? It's good to finally be back!!!

Everyone here is okay. In my little corner of the world we don't have any neighbors I know who have been victims, or even related to victims, and none of my family have been hit. (My wife and I are in the high-danger group because we're both over 70 and I have compromised lungs due to childhood polio.) Traffic here is so light I thought it might be amusing to tell everyone that I hit 100 mph on Sunset Boulevard at noon on a weekday but I chickened out at 80. (California Highway Patrol says that they have written more than 2 dozen tickets for speeds in excess of 100 mph on local freeways.) I scared myself so much I decided that I really am a senior citizen now. I guess now that John Prine has passed away, I'm officially old.
Sign_em_up000000 and Trickster liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll