2$2,000,000
UFAYEARSCAP HIT
1$750,000
4$5,750,000
Trades
TOR
  1. 2021 1st round pick (CHI)
Additional Details:
Probably a late 1st. It could be any team who needs a goalie and it doenst have to be a first. The idea is all that counts
CHI
  1. Andersen, Frederik
Additional Details:
An extension
Retained Salary Transactions
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the VGK
Logo of the VGK
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the CAR
Logo of the COL
Logo of the SJS
Logo of the STL
Logo of the WPG
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the CHI
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the TOR
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
22$83,000,000$82,504,782$0$400,000$495,218
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
$2,000,000$2,000,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$11,640,250$11,640,250
C
UFA - 4
$6,962,366$6,962,366
RW
UFA - 4
$2,250,000$2,250,000
RW, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$11,000,000$11,000,000
C, LW
NMC
UFA - 5
$10,903,000$10,903,000
RW
UFA - 5
$1,250,000$1,250,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$3,200,000$3,200,000
RW
UFA - 2
$925,000$925,000
RW
RFA - 1
$750,000$750,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
Logo of the New Jersey Devils
$2,250,000$2,250,000
C, LW
UFA - 2
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$5,000,000$5,000,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo of the New Jersey Devils
$4,166,666$4,166,666
RD
UFA - 3
$5,750,000$5,750,000
G
UFA - 6
$5,625,000$5,625,000
LD
NMC
UFA - 4
$2,000,000$2,000,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$1,650,000$1,650,000
G
UFA - 2
$894,167$894,167
LD
UFA - 2
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$400,000$400K)
RD
RFA - 2
$700,000$700,000
LD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$750,000$750,000
LD
UFA - 1
$775,000$775,000
C, LW, RW
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
May 4, 2020 at 7:39 p.m.
Quoting: OldNYIfan
Everyone here is okay. In my little corner of the world we don't have any neighbors I know who have been victims, or even related to victims, and none of my family have been hit. (My wife and I are in the high-danger group because we're both over 70 and I have compromised lungs due to childhood polio.) Traffic here is so light I thought it might be amusing to tell everyone that I hit 100 mph on Sunset Boulevard at noon on a weekday but I chickened out at 80. (California Highway Patrol says that they have written more than 2 dozen tickets for speeds in excess of 100 mph on local freeways.) I scared myself so much I decided that I really am a senior citizen now. I guess now that John Prine has passed away, I'm officially old.

I'm glad to hear you and your family are doing well and have not been affected by this! I'm sorry, for the late reply but I'm moving tomorrow and am packing and getting everything ready. Stay inside as much as you can I don't want to find out anything bad happened to you or your loved ones. I know we have never met in person but I love chatting with you and in general don't want anything to happen to you or anyone you know or anyone for that matter. I had no idea you had polio you just keep becoming a bigger inspiration for me! You're not a senior citizen you're only as old as you feel. What kinda car do you drive? Either way it sounds fun.
OldNYIfan liked this.
May 4, 2020 at 7:56 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: Sign_em_up000000
I'm glad to hear you and your family are doing well and have not been affected by this! I'm sorry, for the late reply but I'm moving tomorrow and am packing and getting everything ready. Stay inside as much as you can I don't want to find out anything bad happened to you or your loved ones. I know we have never met in person but I love chatting with you and in general don't want anything to happen to you or anyone you know or anyone for that matter. I had no idea you had polio you just keep becoming a bigger inspiration for me! You're not a senior citizen you're only as old as you feel. What kinda car do you drive? Either way it sounds fun.

It's not as if I'm in a wheelchair; I just have reduced lung capacity and corkscrew legs: if I point my feet parallel and then try to bend at the knees (like I'm skiing), my kneecaps dive in towards each other and strike. When my nieces and nephews got old enough, I'd show them each this phenomenon and their reaction (all 6) was exactly the same: Neat! Didn't keep me out of the Army, though.

I have a 2005 Maserati Quattroporte which has 51,000 miles on it. My friend Bill R., who plays lead trombone on virtually every major movie soundtrack (especially those scored by John Williams), has the big Tesla and we onece did 105 on the Ventura Freeway on the way up to Santa Barbara. With our wives screaming in the back.

See if you can get a documentary called The Fruithunters from Amazon. In part it tells the story of our Hollywood Orchard enterprise. That might give you a little insight into our corner of the world and be fun to watch while you're shut in. It was funded with a grant from the Canadian Film Board.
Sign_em_up000000 and Trickster liked this.
May 4, 2020 at 8:12 p.m.
It's not as if I'm in a wheelchair; I just have reduced lung capacity and corkscrew legs: if I point my feet parallel and then try to bend at the knees (like I'm skiing), my kneecaps dive in towards each other and strike. When my nieces and nephews got old enough, I'd show them each this phenomenon and their reaction (all 6) was exactly the same: Neat! Didn't keep me out of the Army, though.

I have a 2005 Maserati Quattroporte which has 51,000 miles on it. My friend Bill R., who plays lead trombone on virtually every major movie soundtrack (especially those scored by John Williams), has the big Tesla and we onece did 105 on the Ventura Freeway on the way up to Santa Barbara. With our wives screaming in the back.

See if you can get a documentary called The Fruithunters from Amazon. In part it tells the story of our Hollywood Orchard enterprise. That might give you a little insight into our corner of the world and be fun to watch while you're shut in. It was funded with a grant from the Canadian Film Board.

💯 you're only as old as you feel and you were in the army? More and more inspirational every time I talk to you! Sorry, right now I'm giving quick replies which I don't like to do as I try to give everyone the respect they deserve I'm just packing and messaging like 15 different people about me moving tomorrow. I plan on going through all my old messages over the next couple of days as I'm unpacking but can take more time but I wanted to reach out now because I've been off of here for so long. I will definitely look into that documentary as soon as I get a chance. How did you get a a grant from the Canadian Film Board? If I don't get back to you right away I apologize I'm just getting everything ready I'm not ignoring you.
Trickster liked this.
May 5, 2020 at 1:15 p.m.
hey look a squirrel
Hey man, how's it going brotha!? Long time. My phone is on it's last legs and wouldn't let me log in for quite some time I initially thought the site wasn't working because of covid19 but it turns out it was my phone. Anyways how y'all been and I'm moving tomorrow but I'm getting a newer phone and will set it up once I unpack so if I don't get back to you for a few days I'm not ignoring you just a little busy.

Good to hear from you, your kids good to right?
Sign_em_up000000 liked this.
May 5, 2020 at 4:32 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
💯 you're only as old as you feel and you were in the army? More and more inspirational every time I talk to you! Sorry, right now I'm giving quick replies which I don't like to do as I try to give everyone the respect they deserve I'm just packing and messaging like 15 different people about me moving tomorrow. I plan on going through all my old messages over the next couple of days as I'm unpacking but can take more time but I wanted to reach out now because I've been off of here for so long. I will definitely look into that documentary as soon as I get a chance. How did you get a a grant from the Canadian Film Board? If I don't get back to you right away I apologize I'm just getting everything ready I'm not ignoring you.

Oh, I'm not the film-maker. The documentarian was a nice young Chinese fellow. You'll learn a lot about fruit if you see this . . . like the genetic threat to the world's supply of bananas . . . and the fruit that is so foul-smelling that Southeast Asian countries have laws against carrying it on public transportation . . . and the ice-cream fruit . . .
Sign_em_up000000 liked this.
May 5, 2020 at 10:34 p.m.
Quoting: Trickster
Good to hear from you, your kids good to right?

Yeah, we're all good here. Actually, my kids are sleeping over tonight because my ex works tomorrow she's a PSW. I feel bad foe them because I can't take them to a park and my buddies that live 2 blocks over who have kids around the same age for a playdate. It's been really hard on them especially not understanding what's going on with the world right now and everything in my place is in boxes and bins so there's not really any room for them to run around and play. It's good to talk to you and be back I'm glad it finally loaded on my phone so I could converse with all of you fine people on here especially during these trying times. Stay safe my friend!
Trickster liked this.
May 5, 2020 at 10:40 p.m.
Oh, I'm not the film-maker. The documentarian was a nice young Chinese fellow. You'll learn a lot about fruit if you see this . . . like the genetic threat to the world's supply of bananas . . . and the fruit that is so foul-smelling that Southeast Asian countries have laws against carrying it on public transportation . . . and the ice-cream fruit . . .

I'll check it out in a few days when I get internet setup where I am and start my Amazon account. It sounds very interesting.
OldNYIfan liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll