2Logo of the Los Angeles Kings-Byfield/Stutzle
3Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the San Jose SharksStutzle/Byfield
4Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Drysdale/Rossi/Perfetti
5Logo of the Ottawa Senators-Rossi/Drysdale/Raymond
6Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-Perfetti/Raymond/Holtz
7Logo of the New Jersey Devils-Holtz/Raymond/Perfetti
8Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-Holtz/Raymond/Perfetti/Lundell
9Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-Askarov/Perfetti/Rossi/Lundell/Quinn
10Logo of the New Jersey DevilsLogo of the Arizona CoyotesSanderson/Lundell/Quinn/Holloway
11Logo of the Minnesota Wild-Lundell/Quinn/Mercer/Holloway
12Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-Winnipeg Jets: Quinn/Holloway/Lundell/Zary
13Logo of the Nashville Predators-Calgary Flames: Jarvis/Mercer/Quinn/Holloway/Zary
14Logo of the Florida Panthers-Quinn/Amirov/Mysak/Gunler/Mercer
15Logo of the Calgary Flames-New York Rangers: Holloway/Schneider/Guhle/Mysak/Gunler
16Logo of the New York Rangers-Nashville Predators: Guhle/Schneider/Barron/Wallinder
17Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-New Jersey Devils: Gunler/Amirov/Mysak/Mercer
18Logo of the Ottawa SenatorsLogo of the New York IslandersColumbus Blue Jackets: Gunler/Mysak/Lapierre/Zary
19Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-Carolina Hurricanes: Amirov/Lapierre/Gunler/Mysak
20Logo of the Carolina HurricanesLogo of the Toronto Maple LeafsEdmonton Oilers: Perrault/Mysak/Borque/Reichel
21Logo of the New York RangersLogo of the Carolina HurricanesOttawa Senators: Lapierre/Schneider/Guhle/Barron/Gunler/Perrault
22Logo of the Dallas Stars-Gunler/Borque/Perrault/Barron/Schneider/Peterka/Reichel
23Logo of the Edmonton Oilers-New York Rangers: Mysak/Perrault/Borque/Gunler/Reichel/Peterka
24Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-Ryan O'Rourke/Khusnutdinov/Barrom/Borque/Perrault
25Logo of the Minnesota WildLogo of the Pittsburgh PenguinsMysak/Brisson/Borque/Khusnutdinov/Reichel/Peterka
26Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-Brisson/Foerster/Mysak/Borque/Guhle/Barron/Schneider
27Logo of the Washington Capitals-Mysak/Nybeck/Peterka/Reichel
28Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the Tampa Bay LightningBrisson/Khusnutdinov/Reichel/Peterka/Borque/Perrault/Foerster
29Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-Mysak/Chromiak/Greig/Nybeck/Perrault/Brisson
30Logo of the St. Louis Blues-Andrae/O'Rourke/Cormier/Barron/Guhle/Schneider/Poirier
31Logo of the Anaheim DucksLogo of the Boston BruinsNiemela/Wallinder/Grans/Andrae
Jul. 5, 2020 at 11:23 p.m.
Former Hockey Fan
No one’s being actively scouted right now, but they might get a small look at some of the European players before the draft.
Leemer liked this.
Jul. 6, 2020 at 3:17 a.m.
There's a dark perk of my mind that thinks that Sens could have Rossi or Raymond 3rd, just due to higher visibility compared to Stutzle.
Jul. 6, 2020 at 8:19 a.m.
Fan of the OHL
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
No one’s being actively scouted right now, but they might get a small look at some of the European players before the draft.

The best they can do is possibly some virtual interviews for character assessments, and watch game tape - I am certain all the scouts have sent in their research and boards have been finalized - they certainly have had enough down time
This board has got some very good options to debate among - I would probably just put Foerster ahead of Brisson - I would love for him and Niemela to fall to the habs at pick 39, 40
Kotkaniemi15 and Remus liked this.
Jul. 6, 2020 at 10:38 a.m.
Former Hockey Fan
Quoting: Leemer
The best they can do is possibly some virtual interviews for character assessments, and watch game tape - I am certain all the scouts have sent in their research and boards have been finalized - they certainly have had enough down time
This board has got some very good options to debate among - I would probably just put Foerster ahead of Brisson - I would love for him and Niemela to fall to the habs at pick 39, 40

Definitely. Although I’m sure that they’ve mostly gone through the vast majority of the video and interviews, and whatever decisions now would just be discussion.
Jul. 6, 2020 at 12:06 p.m.
Evans truther
Edited Jul. 6, 2020 at 1:56 p.m.
For Montreal the latest rumoured would be Laf/Rossi/Sanderson as heavily scouted/touted
Remus liked this.
Jul. 6, 2020 at 1:44 p.m.
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Finally someone who doesn’t have Brisson late teens or early twenties. This is where he realistically goes

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll