LW, C
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$1,500,000$1,500,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$795,000$795,000 (Performance Bonus$82,500$82K)
LW, RW
RFA - 2
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$3,250,000$3,250,000
LW
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$537,500$538K)
RW
RFA - 3
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$2,400,000$2,400,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$925,000$925,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$750,000$750,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$894,166$894,166 (Performance Bonus$2,500,000$2M)
LD/RD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$4,250,000$4,250,000
RD
UFA - 2
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$4,916,667$4,916,667
G
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$2,137,500$2,137,500
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$4,250,000$4,250,000
RD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$894,167$894,167
LD
RFA - 4
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$2,350,000$2,350,000
RD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$3,000,000$3,000,000
G
UFA - 3
$1,250,000$1,250,000
LD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jul. 19, 2020 at 9:58 p.m.
Brace for the Storm
Ah yes, giving VGK yet another LHD... also Claesson sucks be should get league min. He's a number 8
Jul. 19, 2020 at 10:00 p.m.
The sabres outshine your move, by sending montour to Vegas for tuch.
Jul. 19, 2020 at 10:03 p.m.
Finally a good offer for Tuch.
Jul. 19, 2020 at 10:04 p.m.
From what I have seen from Pavelski, and I have watch 90% of the games) he can no longer play center and does not have the legs and speed to handle a second line yet alone follow Hintz. They played together a little last year and tha5 was not very conclusive. I remember Hintz forced to put on the breaks because of Pavelski.

Next year with an extra year of mileage, I think Pavelski should play a limited role while playing on the PP. his minutes should never go north of 12-13. Even in an offensive and up tempo system, he would not thrive.
Jul. 19, 2020 at 10:13 p.m.
Quoting: KakkoForMauriceRichardAward
Ah yes, giving VGK yet another LHD... also Claesson sucks be should get league min. He's a number 8

I realize they’d prolly prefer a righty but most of the right handed options aren’t the strong defensive player Esa is and I think that’s the kind of player they need. Thanks for your condescending opinion tho
MGK and Jexus liked this.
Jul. 19, 2020 at 10:22 p.m.
Quoting: Phleb2
From what I have seen from Pavelski, and I have watch 90% of the games) he can no longer play center and does not have the legs and speed to handle a second line yet alone follow Hintz. They played together a little last year and tha5 was not very conclusive. I remember Hintz forced to put on the breaks because of Pavelski.

Next year with an extra year of mileage, I think Pavelski should play a limited role while playing on the PP. his minutes should never go north of 12-13. Even in an offensive and up tempo system, he would not thrive.

Have you seen the playoff lines Bowness is running? Get ready for Pavs at 2C. Rads is one of the few players on the team that protects the puck and helps create the sustained offensive zone time required for Pavs to be effective. Only way for those two to play together is for Pavs to be in the middle. They’ve actually looked good with Janni on the left. I’m not a fan of Pavs at center, or on this team at all tbh, but at least they’re putting him with guys that work with him. I don’t think Hintz is the best fit for the left but I was mostly showing the trades
Goofie liked this.
Jul. 19, 2020 at 10:24 p.m.
Quoting: OrganizedConfusion55
The sabres outshine your move, by sending montour to Vegas for tuch.

I feel like if Vegas wanted Montour that trade would have already happened

Lindell > Montour
Jul. 19, 2020 at 10:42 p.m.
Quoting: SlevinKalevra
Have you seen the playoff lines Bowness is running? Get ready for Pavs at 2C. Rads is one of the few players on the team that protects the puck and helps create the sustained offensive zone time required for Pavs to be effective. Only way for those two to play together is for Pavs to be in the middle. They’ve actually looked good with Janni on the left. I’m not a fan of Pavs at center, or on this team at all tbh, but at least they’re putting him with guys that work with him. I don’t think Hintz is the best fit for the left but I was mostly showing the trades

I was not aware of the lines for the PO. This smells like Hintz and Guri playing 12 minutes a game all over again. I cannot wait for a new coach.
Jul. 19, 2020 at 10:43 p.m.
I was not aware of the lines for the PO. This smells like Hintz and Guri playing 12 minutes a game all over again. I cannot wait for a new coach.

Guri and Hintz are on the first line with Segs
Jul. 19, 2020 at 10:49 p.m.
Guri and Hintz are on the first line with Segs

Where is Benn?

LOL did Bowness read a book on hockey offense 101 during the COVID break?

I just hope he will not go back to mama (putrid defensive system) at the first sign of trouble.
Jul. 19, 2020 at 10:56 p.m.
Where is Benn?

LOL did Bowness read a book on hockey offense 101 during the COVID break?

I just hope he will not go back to mama (putrid defensive system) at the first sign of trouble.

I honestly think Bowness is aware of his weaknesses as a coach. He’s even said he’s a better defensive assistant. I think when the Monty stuff went down, Bowness didn’t want to mess with anything too much. And now that they’ve had some time he’s really concentrating on trying to improve the offense. More balanced lines. They’ve been pushing defensemen to activate more. Telling guys like Lindell not to dump so much. I’ve heard a lot of positive things lately and I’m hopeful for some improved offense without giving up the strong defensive system

Guri-Hintz-Segs
Janni-Pavs-Rads
Benn-Dickie-Perry
Cogs-Fox-Comeau

Lindell-Klinger
Rig-Miro
Sekera-Johns

I like it. I’m just not a Perry fan. JRob is a BIG offensive upgrade over Perry imo, but they probably think his game isn’t quite ready and his play without the puck blah blah blah. We’ll go back to Hitch hockey after the first time we give up more than two goals and the Faksa line will get 25 mins per night I’m sure (hope I’m wrong tho)
Goofie liked this.
Jul. 19, 2020 at 11:01 p.m.
Brad Boyes please Wq
Rather Johns + for Tuch
SlevinKalevra liked this.
Jul. 19, 2020 at 11:07 p.m.
I honestly think Bowness is aware of his weaknesses as a coach. He’s even said he’s a better defensive assistant. I think when the Monty stuff went down, Bowness didn’t want to mess with anything too much. And now that they’ve had some time he’s really concentrating on trying to improve the offense. More balanced lines. They’ve been pushing defensemen to activate more. Telling guys like Lindell not to dump so much. I’ve heard a lot of positive things lately and I’m hopeful for some improved offense without giving up the strong defensive system

Guri-Hintz-Segs
Janni-Pavs-Rads
Benn-Dickie-Perry
Cogs-Fox-Comeau

Lindell-Klinger
Rig-Miro
Sekera-Johns

I like it. I’m just not a Perry fan. JRob is a BIG offensive upgrade over Perry imo, but they probably think his game isn’t quite ready and his play without the puck blah blah blah. We’ll go back to Hitch hockey after the first time we give up more than two goals and the Faksa line will get 25 mins per night I’m sure (hope I’m wrong tho)

Thank you for taking the time to give me this information. I feel the same way with Perry. I nearly lost consciousness when they signed him. The guy cannot skate anymore and his scoring touch is gone to Mars. We have players in the AHL that could have better contribute IMO.

Fedun should be out there instead of Sekera. At best, Sekera is a 7th D right now and an insurance policy for next year.

Esa-Kling
Miro-Johns
Rig-Fedun
Jul. 19, 2020 at 11:19 p.m.
Thank you for taking the time to give me this information. I feel the same way with Perry. I nearly lost consciousness when they signed him. The guy cannot skate anymore and his scoring touch is gone to Mars. We have players in the AHL that could have better contribute IMO.

Fedun should be out there instead of Sekera. At best, Sekera is a 7th D right now and an insurance policy for next year.

Esa-Kling
Miro-Johns
Rig-Fedun

I wasn’t a fan of Sekera at first but his play was much better towards the end of the year. Rig has also been better than Johns imho and since Miro can play both sides I like Bowness’ d pairs
Jul. 19, 2020 at 11:21 p.m.
Quoting: DavidAyers
Rather Johns + for Tuch

That’s fair. I feel like if we offer Johns and a pick you get a better offer elsewhere tho
Jul. 19, 2020 at 11:36 p.m.
I feel like if Vegas wanted Montour that trade would have already happened

Lindell > Montour

No it wouldnt have. This is the first offseason Montour has a chance to be traded. He was acquired for a 1st and one of our better d prospects (horrible trade). That GM was fired.
Jul. 20, 2020 at 12:04 a.m.
I realize they’d prolly prefer a righty but most of the right handed options aren’t the strong defensive player Esa is and I think that’s the kind of player they need. Thanks for your condescending opinion tho

We’ll trade you Montour for Lindell,
as we need a LH shot defenseman
I’m assuming we’d have to add something bc Lindell is better
Idk why u wanna trade him though?

But then u can trade Montour for Tuch,
as Vegas really needs a RH shot instead of a LH guy
This trade has actually been talked about a lot on here,
and seems to make sense for Vegas
Jul. 20, 2020 at 1:14 a.m.
True Reverse Retro

Guri-Hintz-Segs
Janni-Pavs-Rads
Benn-Dickie-Perry
Cogs-Fox-Comeau

Lindell-Klinger
Rig-Miro
Sekera-Johns

Idk what practices you’ve been seeing, but the Stars have run these lines for the last 3 practices:

Gurianov-Hintz-Seguin
Benn-Dickinson-Perry
Janmark-Pavelski-Radulov
Cogliano-Faksa-Comeau

Lindell-Klingberg
Oleksiak-Heiskanen
Sekera-Johns

If you want to verify, here you go: https://twitter.com/mikeheika/status/1284509743088795649?s=21
Jul. 20, 2020 at 1:16 a.m.
True Reverse Retro
Quoting: Jdfitz77
We’ll trade you Montour for Lindell,
as we need a LH shot defenseman
I’m assuming we’d have to add something bc Lindell is better
Idk why u wanna trade him though?

But then u can trade Montour for Tuch,
as Vegas really needs a RH shot instead of a LH guy
This trade has actually been talked about a lot on here,
and seems to make sense for Vegas

Biggest issue with that is that Dallas doesn’t end up with an RD, which they desperately need.
Jul. 20, 2020 at 3:34 a.m.
Quoting: TheMooterus
Biggest issue with that is that Dallas doesn’t end up with an RD, which they desperately need.

Well...
could just do the defensemen swap & keep Montour

Might be able to get Tuch for a prospect & pick anyways
Vegas has some Cap issues, so they might not wanna take on a roster player
Jul. 20, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
Idk what practices you’ve been seeing, but the Stars have run these lines for the last 3 practices:

Gurianov-Hintz-Seguin
Benn-Dickinson-Perry
Janmark-Pavelski-Radulov
Cogliano-Faksa-Comeau

Lindell-Klingberg
Oleksiak-Heiskanen
Sekera-Johns

If you want to verify, here you go: https://twitter.com/mikeheika/status/1284509743088795649?s=21

Uhh.. Those are the exact same lines with the middle two swapped....??
Jul. 20, 2020 at 8:59 a.m.

Gurianov-Hintz-Seguin
Benn-Dickinson-Perry
Janmark-Pavelski-Radulov
Cogliano-Faksa-Comeau

Lindell-Klingberg
Oleksiak-Heiskanen
Sekera-Johns

Daily face off (not always super accurate) has the Pavs line as the second and Benn line as the third. I’ve also read several places refer to the Pavs line as the second line. Even still seems like a big ole pissy post just to correct getting the middle two lines backwards. If you need a hug I’m Rona free and here for you Moot
Jul. 20, 2020 at 9:07 a.m.

The more I look at it the more I’m not worried about needing a RHD. I like the current d pairs. I’d love it if Harley was ready enough to take Sekera’s spot next year. Johns getting back to playing like he did before his headaches would be a big boost for the team. I’d love to swap Lindell for a righty or for a forward and get a righty elsewhere like this thread. I just don’t see Nill moving Esa. And if that’s the case I’d rather roll with what we have on the back end. I’d be really surprised if he moves Faksa as well but that seems more probable as it makes so much sense with Dickie and Dell. I mostly want to see what Faksa can do away from Cogs and Comeau cause apparently that’s never gonna happen in Dallas. If he ends up in Toronto and him and Kapanen become a dynamic force, maybe Nill thinks twice about all these over priced bottom six vets he loves so much
Jul. 20, 2020 at 12:50 p.m.
True Reverse Retro
Daily face off (not always super accurate) has the Pavs line as the second and Benn line as the third. I’ve also read several places refer to the Pavs line as the second line. Even still seems like a big ole pissy post just to correct getting the middle two lines backwards. If you need a hug I’m Rona free and here for you Moot

I mean you said it yourself, Daily Faceoff is not super accurate. I’d get my information straight from the team or from those that write for the team (Sean Shapiro, Matthew DeFranks, Mike Heika). They are going to give you far more accurate information than Daily Faceoff.

And no, this wasn’t a pissy post so knock off the condescension. The whole point of me commenting on this post (and many others) is because I just want accurate information to be out there. Most other fan bases already think most Stars fans are a joke (and honestly, so do I). When inaccurate information is put out there (whether by you or anyone else) it lends credence to the fact that Stars fans don’t understand hockey. So yeah, I take the time to correct you because anytime bad information gets spread it reflects poorly on me & the other Stars fans on this site.
Jul. 20, 2020 at 1:21 p.m.
I mean you said it yourself, Daily Faceoff is not super accurate. I’d get my information straight from the team or from those that write for the team (Sean Shapiro, Matthew DeFranks, Mike Heika). They are going to give you far more accurate information than Daily Faceoff.

And no, this wasn’t a pissy post so knock off the condescension. The whole point of me commenting on this post (and many others) is because I just want accurate information to be out there. Most other fan bases already think most Stars fans are a joke (and honestly, so do I). When inaccurate information is put out there (whether by you or anyone else) it lends credence to the fact that Stars fans don’t understand hockey. So yeah, I take the time to correct you because anytime bad information gets spread it reflects poorly on me & the other Stars fans on this site.

You went out of your way to tell me my lines were wrong, then posted the exact same lines with 2 and 3 swapped. Just doesn’t make sense to me. By all means set me straight when I’m wrong, but I consider myself a very knowledgeable fan. We all have blind spots. Dickie is one of mine and I appreciate you and a few others pointing that out. Makes me a better and more knowledgeable fan and I’m all for that. I get most of my information from the team, DBD, and the Athletic. All good sources. I’m 99% sure I saw Shapiro call the Pavs line the second line but I’m moving and busy at work and two kids and so on so I could be wrong. I don’t honestly think traditional line numbers apply for the Stars anyways. We seem to roll our lines pretty well. Special teams guys will get their extra minutes. I wasn’t being condescending with the hug comments. Just trying to break some tension since you’ve had a hard on for me recently. If you’ve got a problem with me no hard feelings, take care, stay off my posts and I’ll stay off yours. But I think we’re both the right kind of Stars fans and I enjoy having you and P on here to chat with and give opinions

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll