Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Description
That’s my rankings btw
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
10$81,500,000$32,466,666$0$9,550,000$49,033,334
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$894,166$894,166 (Performance Bonus$2,500,000$2M)
LD/RD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Ottawa Senators
$8,000,000$8,000,000
LD
UFA - 8
Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights
$5,200,000$5,200,000
LD/RD
UFA - 5
Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets
$5,000,000$5,000,000
LD
UFA - 2
Logo of the Colorado Avalanche
$880,833$880,833 (Performance Bonus$2,500,000$2M)
RD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Vancouver Canucks
$916,667$916,667 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
LD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Buffalo Sabres
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$2,850,000$3M)
LD/RD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers
$4,725,000$4,725,000
LD
UFA - 5
Sergachev, Mikhail
$5,000,000$5,000,000
Logo of the New York Rangers
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
RD
UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Nov. 2, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
Isles7
Quoting: BuFfaLOFaN
Yea, our team was bad and he never had a consistent partner which if you 19 in the NHL and you don't have a good partner let alone your partners getting switched alot you get burnt alot. I wish so much we coulda had a Graves or a Edler to skate next to him. My dream player to be next to him is Cernak for next year, I think with that pairing Dahlin could end up with 50 points even strength and 30 PP and I wouldn't even be suprised. Think he was on track for 60 last year.

I think Buffalo should trade for weegar.

Dahlin -weegar
McCabe-jokiharju
Montour-Miller

Scratch risto lol
Nov. 2, 2020 at 6:39 p.m.
Dahlin for me

Makar looks like he’s been in the league for 5 yrs already and he’s played like 80 games or so

When I watch Dahlin he still looks like a work in progress until his game rounds out and Buffalo majorly improves I don’t see him winning one in the next 5 yrs and let’s be honest if Headman is healthy it’s his award to lose
csick liked this.
Nov. 2, 2020 at 6:50 p.m.
Quoting: GrinReaper
Makar looks like he’s been in the league for 5 yrs already and he’s played like 80 games or so

When I watch Dahlin he still looks like a work in progress until his game rounds out and Buffalo majorly improves I don’t see him winning one in the next 5 yrs and let’s be honest if Headman is healthy it’s his award to lose

Dahlin probably won't win a Norris but he will be the best Dman. Dahlin has something when you watch him that reminds me of Hedman, like I watch Dahlin alot and when I watched lightning alot in the playoffs I saw Dahlin in Hedman. When you watch Hedman he rarely backs up, Dahlin is the same way he rushes in and both of there sticks are so dam good its hard to pass through them. Dahlin looks like a work in progress because he isn't comfortable, Makar played with what 2 guys, mostly graves all year. Dahlin played with all of the right defenders and some games was playing with 3/4 switching on and off. So it's hard to gain chemistry to release his full potential. And ye Hedman will win if he plays healthy... Dahlin also is behind only Phil Housley in teenage d scoring and is 2 years younger than Makar almost.
Nov. 2, 2020 at 6:51 p.m.
Quoting: Isles777
I think Buffalo should trade for weegar.

Dahlin -weegar
McCabe-jokiharju
Montour-Miller

Scratch risto lol

Trade risto might work.
csick liked this.
Nov. 2, 2020 at 6:51 p.m.
IMO (Right Now),
1. Theodore
2. Dahlin
3. Chabot
4. Miro
5. Makar
6. Werenski
7. Hughes
8. Fox
9. Provorov
10. Sergachev
Nov. 2, 2020 at 7:00 p.m.
KFTW
Quoting: Thanos_1738
IMO (Right Now),
1. Theodore
2. Dahlin
3. Chabot
4. Miro
5. Makar
6. Werenski
7. Hughes
8. Fox
9. Provorov
10. Sergachev

Come on now Theodore isn’t the best. He’s really good but him and Chabot are equal at best
Nov. 2, 2020 at 7:14 p.m.
Dahlin probably won't win a Norris but he will be the best Dman. Dahlin has something when you watch him that reminds me of Hedman, like I watch Dahlin alot and when I watched lightning alot in the playoffs I saw Dahlin in Hedman. When you watch Hedman he rarely backs up, Dahlin is the same way he rushes in and both of there sticks are so dam good its hard to pass through them. Dahlin looks like a work in progress because he isn't comfortable, Makar played with what 2 guys, mostly graves all year. Dahlin played with all of the right defenders and some games was playing with 3/4 switching on and off. So it's hard to gain chemistry to release his full potential. And ye Hedman will win if he plays healthy... Dahlin also is behind only Phil Housley in teenage d scoring and is 2 years younger than Makar almost.

That’s a bold statement when there’s at least 4 guys on that list that will be in the Norris conversation yr in yr out
I’ve watched all them guys play and I don’t see Headman in any of them
There’s no question Dahlin is going to be one of the brightest young d in the league I can’t remember when there has been so many young d of this caliber coming in all at the same time.
Thanks for letting KAHUN walk he’s going to be a nice fit in oil country riding shotgun with his old friend/line mate Draisaitl
csick and BuFfaLOFaN liked this.
Nov. 2, 2020 at 7:17 p.m.
Rangers 2023
Yea, our team was bad and he never had a consistent partner which if you 19 in the NHL and you don't have a good partner let alone your partners getting switched alot you get burnt alot. I wish so much we coulda had a Graves or a Edler to skate next to him. My dream player to be next to him is Cernak for next year, I think with that pairing Dahlin could end up with 50 points even strength and 30 PP and I wouldn't even be suprised. Think he was on track for 60 last year.

Hughes played with tanev
csick and BuFfaLOFaN liked this.
Nov. 2, 2020 at 7:22 p.m.
Quoting: Ragsandbluesfan
Hughes played with tanev

For some reason I was picturing Tanev in my mind and said Edler
csick liked this.
Nov. 2, 2020 at 7:23 p.m.
KFTW
For some reason I was picturing Tanev in my mind and said Edler

I thought it was with Myers
Nov. 2, 2020 at 7:28 p.m.
CHI NYI
Theodore
Werenski
Makar
Heiskanen
Chabot
Hughes
Fox
Dahlin
Provorov
Sergachev

Doesn't really matter though. If you have one of these guys on your team, you're going to be in really good shape
BuFfaLOFaN liked this.
Nov. 2, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.
KFTW
Quoting: ForsbergForVezina
Theodore
Werenski
Makar
Heiskanen
Chabot
Hughes
Fox
Dahlin
Provorov
Sergachev

Doesn't really matter though. If you have one of these guys on your team, you're going to be in really good shape

I don’t agree. Chabot is better than Werenski who plays with Jones. Theodore is overrated if y’all think he’s 1. Heiskanen is the best, he was carrying the team in the playoffs
Nov. 2, 2020 at 8:27 p.m.
CHI NYI
Quoting: csick
I don’t agree. Chabot is better than Werenski who plays with Jones. Theodore is overrated if y’all think he’s 1. Heiskanen is the best, he was carrying the team in the playoffs

I'm trying not to put too much emphasis on what we saw in the playoffs. Heiskanen was amazing, yes, but in the regular season imo he just wasn't quite on the same level yet. Honestly, you might be able to argue him lower than I have him. Werenski and Chabot are close, you're right. They're both pure offensive defensemen and it's hard to pick one out between the two. Werenski definitely plays with a better partner than Chabot ever has, regardless of what you think of Seth Jones, so I suppose I could move him down a bit and/or Chabot up a bit.

As for Theodore, I think he's absolutely incredible, both on the ice and in the spreadsheets. Drives offense at an elite level and isn't too shabby defensively either. If him and Pietrangelo play on the same pair next year (unlikely, but possible), I legit think 60 points could be in his future. Even if he's not your number 1, it's hard for me to see him below 3
Thanos_1738 liked this.
Nov. 2, 2020 at 8:49 p.m.
I'm trying not to put too much emphasis on what we saw in the playoffs. Heiskanen was amazing, yes, but in the regular season imo he just wasn't quite on the same level yet. Honestly, you might be able to argue him lower than I have him. Werenski and Chabot are close, you're right. They're both pure offensive defensemen and it's hard to pick one out between the two. Werenski definitely plays with a better partner than Chabot ever has, regardless of what you think of Seth Jones, so I suppose I could move him down a bit and/or Chabot up a bit.

As for Theodore, I think he's absolutely incredible, both on the ice and in the spreadsheets. Drives offense at an elite level and isn't too shabby defensively either. If him and Pietrangelo play on the same pair next year (unlikely, but possible), I legit think 60 points could be in his future. Even if he's not your number 1, it's hard for me to see him below 3

Completely agree.
ForsbergForVezina liked this.
Nov. 2, 2020 at 8:59 p.m.
Chabot
Dahlin
Makar
Hughes
Heiskenen
Fox
Theodore
Sergachev
Werenski
Provorov
Marino
csick liked this.
Nov. 3, 2020 at 9:12 a.m.
Theodore
Werenski
Makar
Heiskanen
Chabot
Hughes
Fox
Dahlin
Provorov
Sergachev

I think that the Sabres actually have 2 and that Jokiharju is and should be considered with some of these, not as high level but I can see him being a Theodore breakout at that age, him and Dahlin pairing may be elite.
ForsbergForVezina liked this.
Nov. 3, 2020 at 3:32 p.m.
CHI NYI
I think that the Sabres actually have 2 and that Jokiharju is and should be considered with some of these, not as high level but I can see him being a Theodore breakout at that age, him and Dahlin pairing may be elite.

Jokiharju could probably get up there, maybe not as good as Theodore but a really good 2-3 defenseman in his prime probably. Still can't believe the Hawks traded him, he was literally the exact thing we needed and we just shipped him out, supposedly because he didn't jive with Colliton. Not sure if I'll ever understand. Enjoy him lol
BuFfaLOFaN liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll