Forums/Armchair-GM

Early Questions for Bruins Fans- 14 games in Wanna hear your thoughts

Created by: nalzugaray12
Team: 2020-21 Boston Bruins
Initial Creation Date: Feb. 15, 2021
Published: Feb. 15, 2021
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Description
We're at the quarter mark of the season and I wanna hear what some fans think about the next wave of Bruins' additions or subtractions. I'll more than likely post this again at either the halfway mark or the 3/4 mark. Answer whichever ones that jumps out to you the most.

1) When this lineup is fully healthy, which forward are you taking OUT of this lineup, Bjork, Kase, Frederic, or Wagner?

MY ANSWER: Anders Bjork

EARLY TRADE DEADLINE

1) Which position would you like the Bruins to address?

MY ANSWER: I think a rental dman but it's hard to say. D has been great, not sure who exits this lineup as of right now. I think an underrated addition would be a veteran, grindy 4th liner.

2) Who's an early favorite that this team may shop around?

MY ANSWER: I can see them looking to include either Bjork,Moore, or Kase in a potential deal...likely Bjork.

FREE AGENCY

1) Pretty tricky question this early- Does David Krejci get re-signed by this Boston staff?

MY ANSWER: I wouldn't mind Krejci returning for another year, but I have a feeling this staff is planning on moving on.

2) Does Rask and Halak return?

MY ANSWER: I think Rask returns, I can see them moving on from Halak.

3) After watching Lauzon and Zboril, would you still like this team too add a Top 4 LHD?

MY ANSWER: Yes. But they aren't playing terrible at all.

4) What is an early contract extension looking like for Nick Ritchie?

MY ANSWER: I'd go 2 years around the 3-3.5 range. (Kinda risky).

SEATTLE EXPANSION

1) Would you like to see Boston make an arranged deal with Seattle, so they can't take certain players? (Lauzon, Ritchie, Frederic, Zboril, Grz, etc)

MY ANSWER: Yes, I can see this team dealing a pick along with Kase/Bjork/Zboril to not touch certain players. It's still early though.
Retained Salary Transactions
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the BOS
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
23$81,500,000$77,917,314$964,222$2,300,000$3,582,686

Roster

Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Boston Bruins
$6,125,000$6,125,000
LW
NMC
UFA - 5
$6,875,000$6,875,000
C
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
$6,666,667$6,666,667
RW
UFA - 3
$1,498,925$1,498,925
LW
UFA - 1
$7,250,000$7,250,000
C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$2,600,000$2,600,000
RW
UFA - 1
$3,675,000$3,675,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$5,250,000$5,250,000
C, RW
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 6
$3,100,000$3,100,000
RW
UFA - 3
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$300,000$300K)
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$1,275,000$1,275,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$1,350,000$1,350,000
RW, C
UFA - 3
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$850,000$850,000
LD/RD
UFA - 2
$4,900,000$4,900,000
RD
UFA - 2
$7,000,000$7,000,000
G
UFA - 1
$3,687,500$3,687,500
LD
UFA - 4
$2,850,000$2,850,000
RD
UFA - 1
$2,250,000$2,250,000 (Performance Bonus$1,250,000$1M)
G
UFA - 1
$725,000$725,000
LD/RD
UFA - 2
$1,250,000$1,250,000 (Performance Bonus$750,000$750K)
RD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$1,600,000$1,600,000
LW, RW
UFA - 3
$2,750,000$2,750,000
LD
UFA - 3
$1,000,000$1,000,000
RD
UFA - 3
Taxi Squad
$800,000$800,000 ($0$0$0$0)
RD
UFA - 1
$725,000$725,000 ($0$0$0$0)
RW
UFA - 2
$700,000$700,000 ($0$0$0$0)
G
UFA - 1
C, LW
UFA - 1
LW, RW
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Feb. 15, 2021 at 3:02 p.m.
1) When this lineup is fully healthy, which forward are you taking OUT of this lineup, Bjork, Kase, Frederic, or Wagner?

Depends on when the team gets healthy, but for me right now Wagner can sit. I wouldn't even be opposed to sitting Kase if things are clicking well.

EARLY TRADE DEADLINE

1LD

IDK that they are "shopping" anyone. I think they're taking calls, but actively looking to move IDK.

FREE AGENCY

1) Pretty tricky question this early- Does David Krejci get re-signed by this Boston staff?

I'd like to see him sign a 2yr deal around $5 to $5.5 million

Rask Yes, Halak I think depends on how Vladar develops this year. If Vladar is ready then Halak leaves, if not then maybe he does another 1yr deal.

3) After watching Lauzon and Zboril, would you still like this team too add a Top 4 LHD?

I wouldn't complain about adding a legit #1LD, but I'm find with the defense as is.

Not even going to guess. He's on pace for easily the best year of career, but does he sustain it?

SEATTLE EXPANSION

1) Would you like to see Boston make an arranged deal with Seattle, so they can't take certain players? (Lauzon, Ritchie, Frederic, Zboril, Grz, etc)

As of right now I would pay to have them avoid or take a certain player.
Feb. 15, 2021 at 3:08 p.m.
Banned
Edited Feb. 15, 2021 at 3:14 p.m.
Probably Bjork despite the fact he is actually looking good. But i am not counting on Kase so....

Depends on health and productivity of Kase or his replacements. Prob nothing significant at deadline. McCabe or Murray might be the biggest fish they would land on D. Would not be surprised to see them take another run at Palmieiri.

Yes they still need to add a top 4 LD - prob thru trade

Not sure they have much to offer outside of picks, they need to hold the few pieces in the farm they do have. Bjork/Zboril maybe.

Free agency won’t be determined til in house is dealt with. DK46 will be up to him, if he wants to come back a year or 2 at 4m or so. Rask has dug himself a hole but there is not better options. If he does not retire 2 years at 4-5m. If he does not take that move on sign Raanta or someone else. Darth or Swayman will be #2.

Lot can happen with Ritchie between now and then. Prob a 1 year deal 2.5ish

Seattle - they will take Lauzon or Frederic/Ritchie whichever is not protected. Every team that dealt with Vegas to protect themselves got the short end of the stick. Sure would love to see Kase and the rights to JFK and Kokho to take Moore. Doubt that flies. Better off just letting them take whoever they take a fix it afterwards.
Feb. 15, 2021 at 3:09 p.m.
Scratch Wagner. He isn't good. Kase is absolutely in. Bjork should stay in, he's placed well despite having to play on a different line literally every game and being benched for small mistakes. Frederic is doing fine; would like him to get on the scoreboard though. That being said, Bjork is the most likely to sit. That leads to question 2.

Trade deadline Top4 LD. Lauzon isn't a first pair D, he's played well but the Bruins need a real top4 D for the playoffs. One in Grzelcyk isn't enough. Still 9 weeks before TDL so things can change. Let's hope Zboril and Lauzon keep playing well. I think you can get a dman for 2nd round pick but Bjork+pick like the Donato trade 2 years ago could happen.
If Kuraly/4th line is still inconsistent, adding a bottom-6 player would be useful. The guy I would target: Adam Lowry (if WPG is selling). He is really good defensively and also reliable on the PK. In addition, he has that physicallity and grit element Bruins fans love. 3rd pick would be the return I guess although many teams could be after him. Similar to the Barclay Goodrow addition Tampa made last year.

Free agency
1/2) Still 5 months, not much to say but agreed with what you said on Krejci and the goalies.
3) As I said, yes, Bruins need a top4 LD.
4) Personally, I'm not a fan of Ritchie. He's playing well but still. Move him in a trade at the end of the year and get back what you lost when you acquired him.

Seattle: also early but it depends who's protected/who isn't. Bruins are more than likely to lose a good player. Unless 55/67 take big step, I'm confortable leaving them unprotected. (Assuming Bjork is gone at TDL).
nalzugaray12 liked this.
Feb. 15, 2021 at 3:31 p.m.
Edited Feb. 15, 2021 at 3:38 p.m.

Obviously depends on how good some of these guys are playing, but for me I would sratch Freddy just for the simple fact that his game has kind of gotten away from him recently. He was fantastic at the start of the szn but now I just havn't seen that same hustle and relentlessness from him.

EARLY TRADE DEADLINE

2RW if the Kase experiment doesn't work, then Top4 LD.

Right now I think with the disappointment in expectations of Kase, he's the most likely to be shopped around for a 2RW coming back of-course. There's a small possibility of Bjork being shopped around but I think Sweeney keeps him as SEA bait. In the end, I think Sweeney will only move picks at the TDL.

FREE AGENCY

He probably does but personally I would let him walk. Uhhh I'm kind of 50/50 on that still, depends on the price and term ig.

I think both return. Rask on a multi-year deal and Halak on a 1yr deal. No need to rush Vladar or Swayman.

I've liked what I've seen from them so I would say adding a Top4 LD isn't a NEED per say but I def wouldn't mind it.

I would say somewhere in the 2-3.5 mill range for 3-4 yrs. Signing him long-term for big money would be a huge mistake.

SEATTLE EXPANSION

Oh 100%. Sweeney should def send them a mid-low round pick for them to pick Bjork, or send them like a 3rd for them to take Moore. But i doubt they take Moore with the surplus of Dmen available this expansion draft.
Feb. 15, 2021 at 3:54 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: KennyBoi

Obviously depends on how good some of these guys are playing, but for me I would sratch Freddy just for the simple fact that his game has kind of gotten away from him recently. He was fantastic at the start of the szn but now I just havn't seen that same hustle and relentlessness from him.

EARLY TRADE DEADLINE

2RW if the Kase experiment doesn't work, then Top4 LD.

Right now I think with the disappointment in expectations of Kase, he's the most likely to be shopped around for a 2RW coming back of-course. There's a small possibility of Bjork being shopped around but I think Sweeney keeps him as SEA bait. In the end, I think Sweeney will only move picks at the TDL.

FREE AGENCY

He probably does but personally I would let him walk. Uhhh I'm kind of 50/50 on that still, depends on the price and term ig.

I think both return. Rask on a multi-year deal and Halak on a 1yr deal. No need to rush Vladar or Swayman.

I've liked what I've seen from them so I would say adding a Top4 LD isn't a NEED per say but I def wouldn't mind it.

I would say somewhere in the 2-3.5 mill range for 3-4 yrs. Signing him long-term for big money would be a huge mistake.

SEATTLE EXPANSION

Oh 100%. Sweeney should def send them a mid-low round pick for them to pick Bjork, or send them like a 3rd for them to take Moore. But i doubt they take Moore with the surplus of Dmen available this expansion draft.

Go look at the trades made with Vegas. Not getting off that easy.

Teams were giving up Tuch, Karlsson, Reilly Smith, Shea Theodore, 1sts to protect players or take bad contracts. A 3rd will do nothing.
Feb. 15, 2021 at 4:28 p.m.
1. Rotate between Frederic and Bjork. Frederic has to learn how to produce and Bjork not to make glaring turnover.

Early Trade Deadline
1. Position to address is get Studnicka back and play him on 3rd line to develop and let young LD keep playing to develop. Contingent on not getting in over their heads..

2. Not looking to shop anybody. This looks like a tight team. Let them play it out.

Free Agency.
1. Yes. Go to the Chara model. 1 year around 5 for Krecji.

2. Rask on 2 year, Halak on 1 year and both at slightly less than current deals.

3. They need a top 2 LD but the cost would surely be prohibitive. Go with Lauzon/Zboril/Gryz and reassess after expansion draft.

4. 2 years around 3M per if he can maintain pace throughout year for Ritchie.

SEATTLE EXPANSION

Not a fan of any arranged deal. Can only lose one so unless they are really uncomfortable with losing a specific player(s) just let it play out.
Feb. 15, 2021 at 6:54 p.m.
Quoting: SuspendedAgain

Teams were giving up Tuch, Karlsson, Reilly Smith, Shea Theodore, 1sts to protect players or take bad contracts. A 3rd will do nothing.

Karlsson wasn't considered a major add. He took off in VGK and no where near that player in CBJ. The FLA deal was by far the worst, but there were deals that didn't turn into much either.
Feb. 15, 2021 at 6:57 p.m.
Banned
Edited Feb. 15, 2021 at 7:11 p.m.
Quoting: ON3M4N
Karlsson wasn't considered a major add. He took off in VGK and no where near that player in CBJ. The FLA deal was by far the worst, but there were deals that didn't turn into much either.

Islanders gave up up a 1st (Erik Brannstrom), 2nd, Grabovski, Bischoff to Vegas to take a UFA goalie.

Jets gave up 13th pick (Nick Suzuki) and 3rd rounder for the 24th pick and Vegas select a UFA

Jackets also gave up 1st and 2nd with Karlsson.

There were plenty of bad moves.

A 3rd is not going to be any kind of incentive to bypass anyone and take a stiff. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Feb. 15, 2021 at 7:34 p.m.

Ya but I feel like GMs now have a general idea on the proper value after how bad some of those trades turned out to be u know. However u may still be right, ig we'll see in the upcoming weeks of july 21st. Vegas straight up fleeced teams.
SuspendedAgain liked this.
Feb. 15, 2021 at 8:48 p.m.
Islanders gave up up a 1st (Erik Brannstrom), 2nd, Grabovski, Bischoff to Vegas to take a UFA goalie.

Jets gave up 13th pick (Nick Suzuki) and 3rd rounder for the 24th pick and Vegas select a UFA

Jackets also gave up 1st and 2nd with Karlsson.

There were plenty of bad moves.

A 3rd is not going to be any kind of incentive to bypass anyone and take a stiff. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I never said there weren't bad moves, in fact I said the complete opposite in my post. Lets look at each trade though:

Buffalo - 6th to take Carrier

Carrier has turned into a quality 4th line enforcer and the 6th rounder is a long shot to see the NHL

Florida - Smith + 4th to take Marchessault

Ya Florida got absolutely hosed on this one and I question the management group. Marchessault had 51pts in his only season for FLA and was only a $750k cap hit. Smith was coming off a down year and FLA was worried because they had him locked up at $5 million per for the next 5 years. Just stupid and easily the worst trade made.

Carolina - 5th to take Connor Brickley

This one is interesting but its really hindsight 20/20. The 5th round pick was via Boston in a deal for JML (I think) and VGK used it to select Jack Dugan, who led all of the NCAA in scoring last year. Jury is still out on Dugan, but doesn't seem like a bad deal

Winnipeg - Swapped 1st + 3rd to take Chris Thorburn

They moved back 11 spots and gave up a 3rd. They could have grabbed a decent guy with the pick, but missed. VGK selected Suzuki and later moved him for Patches. At the time of the deal though it wasn't a terrible deal. Maybe a little high, but not outrageous

Tampa Bay - 2nd + 4th + Gusev to take Garrison

Gusev hadn't exploded yet into the offensive player he was in the KHL. Garrison was a $4.5 million cap hit w/ 2yrs left on his contract. I'd say TBL did alright in this deal. Kind of tough to predict Gusev to go off like he did.

Islanders - 1st + 2nd + Grabovski + Bischoff to take Berube

This one came down to moving Grabo and his $5.5 million cap hit, which cost them 1st + 2nd + Bischoff in reality. Maybe a touch high but TOR gave up a 1st to move Marleau's contract.

Anaheim - Theodore to take Stoner

I get they were trying to protect other guys, but this deal now just doesn't look good for them. Even at the time I was surprised by the deal

Minnesota - Tuch + 3rd to take Haula

This was one where right away I felt like VGK bent someone over. Haula was an underrated player and touch was one of their better prospects.

Columbus - 1st + 2nd + David Clarkson to take Karlsson

So really (like Grabo and NYI) it cost 1st + 2nd to take on Clarkson ($5.25 million). Karlsson like Gusev exploded after the fact. He was used so different in VGK and had nearly as many goals in first year in VGK than he did career points.

Pittsburgh - 2nd to take MAF

Not a bad deal for either side, although PIT seems to have some instability in net now lol

FLA by and large was hands down the worst deal. There were a few other that from day 1 you knew would favor VGK, but the rest were close value wise when you look at it from when they were made. At the end it comes down to how much do you trust your management group to evaluate their own talent and not be like FLA, or CBJ who was potentially misusing Karlsson.
Feb. 15, 2021 at 8:54 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: ON3M4N
I never said there weren't bad moves, in fact I said the complete opposite in my post. Lets look at each trade though:

Buffalo - 6th to take Carrier

Carrier has turned into a quality 4th line enforcer and the 6th rounder is a long shot to see the NHL

Florida - Smith + 4th to take Marchessault

Ya Florida got absolutely hosed on this one and I question the management group. Marchessault had 51pts in his only season for FLA and was only a $750k cap hit. Smith was coming off a down year and FLA was worried because they had him locked up at $5 million per for the next 5 years. Just stupid and easily the worst trade made.

Carolina - 5th to take Connor Brickley

This one is interesting but its really hindsight 20/20. The 5th round pick was via Boston in a deal for JML (I think) and VGK used it to select Jack Dugan, who led all of the NCAA in scoring last year. Jury is still out on Dugan, but doesn't seem like a bad deal

Winnipeg - Swapped 1st + 3rd to take Chris Thorburn

They moved back 11 spots and gave up a 3rd. They could have grabbed a decent guy with the pick, but missed. VGK selected Suzuki and later moved him for Patches. At the time of the deal though it wasn't a terrible deal. Maybe a little high, but not outrageous

Tampa Bay - 2nd + 4th + Gusev to take Garrison

Gusev hadn't exploded yet into the offensive player he was in the KHL. Garrison was a $4.5 million cap hit w/ 2yrs left on his contract. I'd say TBL did alright in this deal. Kind of tough to predict Gusev to go off like he did.

Islanders - 1st + 2nd + Grabovski + Bischoff to take Berube

This one came down to moving Grabo and his $5.5 million cap hit, which cost them 1st + 2nd + Bischoff in reality. Maybe a touch high but TOR gave up a 1st to move Marleau's contract.

Anaheim - Theodore to take Stoner

I get they were trying to protect other guys, but this deal now just doesn't look good for them. Even at the time I was surprised by the deal

Minnesota - Tuch + 3rd to take Haula

This was one where right away I felt like VGK bent someone over. Haula was an underrated player and touch was one of their better prospects.

Columbus - 1st + 2nd + David Clarkson to take Karlsson

So really (like Grabo and NYI) it cost 1st + 2nd to take on Clarkson ($5.25 million). Karlsson like Gusev exploded after the fact. He was used so different in VGK and had nearly as many goals in first year in VGK than he did career points.

Pittsburgh - 2nd to take MAF

Not a bad deal for either side, although PIT seems to have some instability in net now lol

FLA by and large was hands down the worst deal. There were a few other that from day 1 you knew would favor VGK, but the rest were close value wise when you look at it from when they were made. At the end it comes down to how much do you trust your management group to evaluate their own talent and not be like FLA, or CBJ who was potentially misusing Karlsson.

The really sad part about Florida. They went 8-1 and protected Petrovic and Pysyk on D. If i remember correctly they had cap and payroll issues.

Minny was keeping Dumba from going. They all had their reasons at the time. Seems like they all backfired.
Feb. 16, 2021 at 3:19 a.m.
1) I think you have to keep them all active as best you can. A healthy Kase is absolutely active. Wagner is the only fourth line piece that is guaranteed to be back next year (not an expansion threat) so you keep him in. Kuraly could leave as a UFA and Freddy or Bjork could be expansion selections. With free agency plans and expansion protection still TBD, you need to see what you have in those players. Take a look at Freddy at center as well as on the wing and see if he continues to improve and see if Bjork can stay consistent, all while realizing that Kuraly is the best option for current success. Just make it a rotation.

1) As good as Lauzon and Zboril have been and even with good depth behind them and Grz, I think failing to add a true veteran top-4 LHD this year would be a mistake. Wait til the deadline and keep giving the kids play time but then go get a Murray, McCabe, or Hjalmarsson. You have experience concerns as well as durability concerns on the left side and a Cup contender doesn’t just ignore those because there’s not enough minutes to go around.
2) They won’t “shop” anyone, but I think Kuhlman and Senyshyn will be up for grabs. They don’t have futures as NHL regulars in Boston and might not clear waivers next year. May as well move them now in a rental deal.

1) Yes. Krejci is still playing at a high level albeit not up to his contract expectations. But on a more affordable deal he still has value for at least a couple more years.
2) Rask is still one of the best goalies in the NHL. Unless his heart isn’t in it and he retires, you absolutely re-sign him. I would sign him for three more years even, especially if it drops the salary number. I think Vladar and Swayman are future NHLers but the bridge to either being a starter is still a stretch of several years. Wait and see how expansion plays out and what the other options are before resigning Halak. Also have to keep in mind that Vladar will lose his waiver exemption soon.
3) Hard to answer this question now before seeing the Expansion results. Strong chance Lauzon or Zboril are taken in which case you absolutely have to add a LD1. If they survive, you have to look at the market. It’s a thin UFA group at LHD and it’s hard to imagine teams will be actively looking to trade their top defensemen that they just protected in Expansion. Their best bet at a major upgrade might be in making a deal for a Seattle selection.
4) Whatever you think Ritchie will get in salary and term, I would expect him to get less. His offense is power play dependent, his transition game is mediocre, and his defense and physicality are non-existent. He’s just a good crease presence is all. In a flat cap year, I don’t think that pays much. Good chance he goes to arbitration too.

1) For a number of reasons, I really think Bjork is Seattle’s pick and I am totally okay with that. With that said, the idea of them taking one of Lauzon, Zboril, or Frederic after what they’ve shown this year is haunting. If they can throw a mid round pick or a B prospect to Seattle to make sure they take Bjork, I’m on board with that.
Feb. 16, 2021 at 8:02 a.m.
The really sad part about Florida. They went 8-1 and protected Petrovic and Pysyk on D. If i remember correctly they had cap and payroll issues.

Minny was keeping Dumba from going. They all had their reasons at the time. Seems like they all backfired.

Some did and some didn't. I do think you'll see teams be a bit more cautious about trading during this expansion draft, but for me I'd rather give up a scratch ticket for what I know I have. I mean say they select Lauzon (who I think it underrated TBH). If you try and draft and develop another guy, it could take 3-5 years after their drafted. I'd rather give up an asset that isn't part of the future or a pick that could be anything from a future HOF to a bust.
Feb. 16, 2021 at 12:14 p.m.

MY ANSWER: Wagner

EARLY TRADE DEADLINE

MY ANSWER: 100% a rental dman. The current setup is working fine, but it would be nice to bolster it a bit.

MY ANSWER: Bjork is the obvious pick here. He's playing well, but the lack of production and finishing ability might persuade management to trade him while his value is high.

FREE AGENCY

MY ANSWER: I love Krejci as much as the next guy, but I feel like it's his time, and ours, to move on. It's gonna hurt like hell, but in reality we need to start moving on from some of these core players.

MY ANSWER: Rask could definitely come back, Halak will most likely ask for more than we are willing to spend on a backup/split starter.

MY ANSWER: If they had to add anything, I would prefer a LHD, but it's just a thought. I like giving Lauzon the time to play with McAvoy, maybe learn from him the same way Charlie learned from Zee.

MY ANSWER: 2 years at 3.5M. Depends on how he does but right now he's played well.

SEATTLE EXPANSION

MY ANSWER: Not really. We'd have to give up something valuable to protect someone like Bjork or Lauzon. We'll be protecting Bergeron, Marchand, Pastrnak, Coyle, Smith, Ritchie, DeBrusk, McAvoy, Grzelcyk, Carlo. Not sure what we'd be giving up to get an extra protection but I don't feel like it's worth it.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll