$4,800,000$4,800,000
C, LW
UFA - 2
Logo of the Minnesota Wild
$6,000,000$6,000,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$880,833$880,833 (Performance Bonus$600,000$600K)
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$894,167$894,167
C
RFA - 4
$6,000,000$6,000,000
RW, LW
NMC
UFA - 3
$2,100,000$2,100,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$4,500,000$4,500,000
C
UFA - 8
$3,100,000$3,100,000
RW, LW
UFA - 3
$750,000$750,000 (Performance Bonus$750,000$750K)
LW
UFA - 1
$725,000$725,000
C
UFA - 1
$1,700,000$1,700,000
C, RW
UFA - 3
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$6,000,000$6,000,000
LD
NMC
UFA - 7
$7,575,000$7,575,000
RD
NMC
UFA - 6
$3,666,667$3,666,667
G
UFA - 2
$3,650,000$3,650,000
LD
NMC
UFA - 4
$795,000$795,000 (Performance Bonus$132,500$132K)
RD
RFA - 2
$725,000$725,000
G
UFA - 1
$1,000,000$1,000,000
LD
UFA - 1
$1,000,000$1,000,000
RD
UFA - 3
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers
$863,333$863,333
C
RFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jun. 22, 2021 at 4:43 p.m.
Quoting: Aero_Astro_Guy
I always write "fixed" when I fix something after being requested. I thought that Devil1122 wanted to joke about that.

Oh ahah. No he changed a word on someone else’s comment. I didn’t know that you write that on your posts.
Aero_Astro_Guy liked this.
Jun. 22, 2021 at 4:46 p.m.
PULL A TAMPA IGNORE
Edited Jun. 22, 2021 at 7:59 p.m.
Quoting: Nhl_oilers
No a first isn’t enough. It’s a good starting piece though! They will need cap relief, so maybe Callen Addison could be a player they would be interested in with only Foote, and Cernak on their right. TheThunder and I have not agreed recently, but I trust his judgment. He would be able to help you out with a fair trade if they were going to trade him.

As far as Cirelli goes unless someone pulls an ohh my god I can't pass this up they keep him. Tampa Bay's cap situation isn't as perilous as many on here think worst case scenario they package Palat and a 1 for Seattle to take Johnson maybe add Raddysch
Jun. 22, 2021 at 4:50 p.m.
aeroastro.MN
Quoting: Nhl_oilers
Oh ahah. No he changed a word on someone else’s comment. I didn’t know that you write that on your posts.

Looks like I have an elevated self esteem (
Nhl_oilers liked this.
Jun. 22, 2021 at 5:04 p.m.
Banned
Question? The little I heard about Anthony C this year, please correct me. Didn't he take a step back this year even stats wise , & was playing on 3rd line C on Tampa?

If I am wrong, I apologize
Jun. 22, 2021 at 5:08 p.m.
aeroastro.MN
Quoting: Clement
Question? The little I heard about Anthony C this year, please correct me. Didn't he take a step back this year even stats wise , & was playing on 3rd line C on Tampa?

Not really, that is just Tampa. Ya know
Jun. 22, 2021 at 5:12 p.m.
Banned
Not really, that is just Tampa. Ya know

Can you explain more please? I am confused
Jun. 22, 2021 at 5:21 p.m.
aeroastro.MN
Can you explain more please? I am confused

Hep plays in a stacked TBL team. He was a 3rd C, but he drove play and he is elite on the back end and he is capable offensively. He could be a top six time in another team, which is MIN. I like his skillset and thus I decided to trade for him.
Jun. 22, 2021 at 5:33 p.m.
Banned
Hep plays in a stacked TBL team. He was a 3rd C, but he drove play and he is elite on the back end and he is capable offensively. He could be a top six time in another team, which is MIN. I like his skillset and thus I decided to trade for him.

I hope you know I am not attacking you. Just didn't know alot about him this year. that is all.

Wanted him badly last year
Jun. 22, 2021 at 5:36 p.m.
aeroastro.MN
I hope you know I am not attacking you. Just didn't know alot about him this year. that is all.

Wanted him badly last year

Yeah. I totally understand that and I am willing to help. He is not diverging like, say, Ghost. He is being downgraded by his team that sees him in another role that is lower than his capabilities.
Jun. 22, 2021 at 6:01 p.m.
Dumba would be a nice player to have, but the extra cap makes it difficult. Tampa can make a 22 player roster work next season by trading Johhson and Palat, and watching Coleman and Savard walk. If McD is taken by Seattle if left exposed, then it becomes more feasible for Tampa to keep Savard or maybe make this sort of trade. However, I doubt that Tampa is going to try and deal/let McD be selected, so the right side likely will.be Rutta, Cernak, and Foote.next year, with Schenn and Thomas as depth.
Jun. 22, 2021 at 6:08 p.m.
Quoting: RazWild
Khovanov
2021 1st (PIT or MIN)
2022 2nd

Would be a good starting point. Might need more, or maybe a little less given TB's in a bind. Not sure which.

Cirelli is a great target. I was thinning of the same trade as RazWild here. Maybe:

Khovanov
PIT 1st
PIT 3rd

gets it done
Aero_Astro_Guy and RazWild liked this.
Jun. 22, 2021 at 6:18 p.m.
The only way I can realistically make it work with Dumba coming back is if the Wild retain like 1.2 and Tampa adds a 4th or something. So it would be Dumba(20% retained)+ the 1st for Cirelli and a 3rd or a 4th probably. Even then, Tampa would have to be creative in a couple of other moves to make it to a 22 0layer roster, although 21 wouldn't be a problem. The expansion draft also complicates matters as far as protection lists, so the timing of the trade would also be a factor.
Jun. 22, 2021 at 6:25 p.m.
aeroastro.MN
Quoting: Wildwinswhen
Cirelli is a great target. I was thinning of the same trade as RazWild here. Maybe:

Khovanov
PIT 1st
PIT 3rd

gets it done

I agree with you and @RazWild . I fixed it
Jun. 22, 2021 at 6:32 p.m.
Tampa doesn't need Khovanov, as C is.not a position of weakness, even if they considered trading Cirelli. As Tampa is in their main window, and Cirelli is also viewed as part of the future core, Tampa likely wouldn't move him for just lottery tickets that are years from having an impact, and one C prospect who hasn't played in the league yet.
Jun. 22, 2021 at 7:46 p.m.
Quoting: JTBF81
Tampa doesn't need Khovanov, as C is.not a position of weakness, even if they considered trading Cirelli. As Tampa is in their main window, and Cirelli is also viewed as part of the future core, Tampa likely wouldn't move him for just lottery tickets that are years from having an impact, and one C prospect who hasn't played in the league yet.

What would they want since they can't have cap coming back?
Jun. 22, 2021 at 8:01 p.m.
PULL A TAMPA IGNORE

No Gourde Coleman Goodrow was TB's 3rd line all year
Jun. 22, 2021 at 8:04 p.m.
PULL A TAMPA IGNORE

A kings ransom honestly
Wildwinswhen liked this.
Jun. 22, 2021 at 9:44 p.m.
I wanna add this, the re signings seem very fair. Understanding Kap will want a short term deal. But giving him 80 mill is something I can get behind and something he is worth. The trades are interesting as well. I'm not sure how high Cirelli's ceiling is anymore as far as offense goes. I'm hoping Rossi will be back and fully recover from Covid. It gives Rossi the time to develop and be the center he will be. And having JEE and Cirelli gives us 2 centers we would trust in any situation. Which is pretty rare. I do feel we would need wingers to help drive play. Solid idea's here!
Jun. 23, 2021 at 2:29 a.m.

I think Dumba with some retention +1st for Cirelli+3rd or even a 2nd maybe could work if Tampa was interested in going that route. If Tampa wanted just futures, it would still likely need to be a player that could be ready to step in soon. Maybe Khovanov is, but I’d guess Tampa would target Boldy or Rossi first. In the end though, it doesn’t make a ton of sense to trade Cirelli for futures given where Tampa is positioned right now. Dumba was interesting because RHD is a position where a top 4 upgrade could be intriguing. I’m not as familiar with most of the Wild’s prospects and their NHL readiness, but yeah, it would need to either be a W or C that could step in and be at least a 3C or top6/9 tweener right away, or maybe an RD prospect that had the capability to come in and be a 4/5 type at minimum next year(if Tampa does move Foote).
Wildwinswhen liked this.
Jun. 23, 2021 at 4:04 a.m.
I think Dumba with some retention +1st for Cirelli+3rd or even a 2nd maybe could work if Tampa was interested in going that route. If Tampa wanted just futures, it would still likely need to be a player that could be ready to step in soon. Maybe Khovanov is, but I’d guess Tampa would target Boldy or Rossi first. In the end though, it doesn’t make a ton of sense to trade Cirelli for futures given where Tampa is positioned right now. Dumba was interesting because RHD is a position where a top 4 upgrade could be intriguing. I’m not as familiar with most of the Wild’s prospects and their NHL readiness, but yeah, it would need to either be a W or C that could step in and be at least a 3C or top6/9 tweener right away, or maybe an RD prospect that had the capability to come in and be a 4/5 type at minimum next year(if Tampa does move Foote).

For NHL-ready prospects from the Wild you'd be looking at Boldy (RW) and Rossi (C). Khovanov (LW/RW) probably needs a year in the AHL yet. Our top RHD prospect is Addison, but I'd be really surprised if they trade him. They want Addison to replace Dumba when he leaves.
JTBF81 liked this.
Jun. 23, 2021 at 8:09 a.m.
Edited Jun. 23, 2021 at 8:15 a.m.
For NHL-ready prospects from the Wild you'd be looking at Boldy (RW) and Rossi (C). Khovanov (LW/RW) probably needs a year in the AHL yet. Our top RHD prospect is Addison, but I'd be really surprised if they trade him. They want Addison to replace Dumba when he leaves.

Khovanov is a center. With top-six potential. It's entirely possible he may end up on the wing in the NHL, but that doesn't detract the fact he's been a center his whole life. He is still viewed as one by the Wild organization. He currently sits as our 3rd best center prospect behind Rossi and Khusnutdinov, but is closer to being NHL ready than Khusnutdinov. 5th best prospect overall in our current prospect pool. I agree on the timeline though, although it might take a second year just to be on the conservative side.

Otherwise we have Brennan Menell who is a 4/5 type rhs offensive puck moving defenseman and is likely on his way out of the organization due to an overabundance of depth at the position so he is blocked more or less. He spent the year in the KHL and made some pretty big noise over there and finished top 5 in scoring for defenseman.

So he might be an option to consider as well. He's coming off his ELC and a one year KHL contract though, so he does need a new one even though he's an RFA. He'll likely be cheap but would probably be looking for a 1-way contract to start.
Wildwinswhen liked this.
Jun. 23, 2021 at 9:30 a.m.
Khovanov is a center. With top-six potential. It's entirely possible he may end up on the wing in the NHL, but that doesn't detract the fact he's been a center his whole life. He is still viewed as one by the Wild organization.

Thanks! I wasn't sure whether the Wild still saw him as a center in the NHL. Also since he's Russian, I wasn't sure if he liked playing on his off wing. So this was very helpful!

I agree that Menell would be next on the list. I haven't seen him play, but they say he's ready for the NHL if we didn't have so many people in front of him.
Jun. 23, 2021 at 4:59 p.m.

Thanks for the info on the different players. I'd guess if Cirelli was up for trade, and it was just futures coming back, then Tampa would want one of Boldy, Rossi or Addison as the main piece coming back. I still think there could be something there with Dumba, but if not, then one of those 3 would have to be included, depending on where Tampa's management saw their biggest need/best option. Since Kuch and Stamkos are going nowhere as 1 and 2RW, Boldy would be a solid add as 3RW, or Rossi as either 2 or 3C depending on how Tampa would slot in Gourde/Colton next year. Addison could step in and probably start paired with Sergachev but could move up quickly. It would be interesting for sure.
Wildwinswhen liked this.
Jun. 23, 2021 at 6:01 p.m.
Thanks for the info on the different players. I'd guess if Cirelli was up for trade, and it was just futures coming back, then Tampa would want one of Boldy, Rossi or Addison as the main piece coming back. I still think there could be something there with Dumba, but if not, then one of those 3 would have to be included, depending on where Tampa's management saw their biggest need/best option. Since Kuch and Stamkos are going nowhere as 1 and 2RW, Boldy would be a solid add as 3RW, or Rossi as either 2 or 3C depending on how Tampa would slot in Gourde/Colton next year. Addison could step in and probably start paired with Sergachev but could move up quickly. It would be interesting for sure.

I don't think Addison would be involved. He more or less viewed as Dumba's replacement and heir apparent. If Dumba is moved, as he likely would have to be just so we can afford whoever we bring in as well, then we're going to need Addison soon enough. We may have $22M in caps pace, but we're definitely going to have to move cap out for cap in to fit everything.

That's why I suggested Brennan Menell. He's NHL ready, was an AHL All Star two seasons ago and was a top 5 points producer in the KHL this season. He tops out as a #4 defenseman and is on the outs with the organization due to our depth on the right. He'll likely want a one-way contract but should be cheap, and is still an RFA and just needs to find a team that can give him a chance to crack the roster and not be blocked like he is here.

Furthermore, as much as I love Cirelli. I'm not convinced he's worth a Top 50 prospect +, certainly not either Rossi or Boldy. I could see Addison, but not those two. And I already explained why I don't think Addison works for us.

That said, what if we offered the rights to Menell and then added Adam Beckman to the trade? Plus the 1st, obviously. That's a young rhs offensive puck moving defenseman that can step in right away, and a promising middle six winger prospect.
Jun. 24, 2021 at 11:08 p.m.
I don't think Addison would be involved. He more or less viewed as Dumba's replacement and heir apparent. If Dumba is moved, as he likely would have to be just so we can afford whoever we bring in as well, then we're going to need Addison soon enough. We may have $22M in caps pace, but we're definitely going to have to move cap out for cap in to fit everything.

That's why I suggested Brennan Menell. He's NHL ready, was an AHL All Star two seasons ago and was a top 5 points producer in the KHL this season. He tops out as a #4 defenseman and is on the outs with the organization due to our depth on the right. He'll likely want a one-way contract but should be cheap, and is still an RFA and just needs to find a team that can give him a chance to crack the roster and not be blocked like he is here.

Furthermore, as much as I love Cirelli. I'm not convinced he's worth a Top 50 prospect +, certainly not either Rossi or Boldy. I could see Addison, but not those two. And I already explained why I don't think Addison works for us.

That said, what if we offered the rights to Menell and then added Adam Beckman to the trade? Plus the 1st, obviously. That's a young rhs offensive puck moving defenseman that can step in right away, and a promising middle six winger prospect.

Menell is interesting, but Beckman doesn't do much, as Tampa has several similar types looking for a shot. A late 1st in a ? draft is fine, but not deal making or breaking. If Boldy or Addison was the.main piece, I doubt Tampa would ask for a 1st in addition, and even if they did, I wouldn't expect them to get it(although they may start high). What is Minnesota looking to get for Dumba, or can the team not retain on him in a deal for Cirelli? Anyway, I think Tampa would target Dumba 1st, as he is obviously the most NHL seasoned player, but I still think if not Dumba, then a talented winger like Boldy, who could likely even jump into a top 6 role quickly, or Addison, who could be effective on the 3rd pair and soon a top 4 role, would be the target if Cirelli was really available.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll