SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/GM Game

Messages for MODs

Jul. 18, 2017 at 9:41 p.m.
Go Habs Go
Quoting: DirtyDangles
Quoting: TopCornerShot
Sorry to bother you, but I need my San Jose Gm Game Armchair stickied in this section. I think this is where I go to ask for that assistance. If not just disregard this and I'll play the waiting game.

Same with dallas

Should leave the link to the thread(s) to make it easier for them to locate.
Jul. 19, 2017 at 5:48 p.m.
Hey BOD, I recreated the Canucks and am ready for it to be posted.
Here's the link: https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/424707
By the way, thanks for the opportunity. This is going to be fun.
nobody liked this.
Jul. 19, 2017 at 6:31 p.m.
Also guys please unsticky and lock this old Vancouver page: https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/78928
Jul. 21, 2017 at 10:07 p.m.
The BOG is asking to make sure that WhisperWhisper is not a multiple account of another GM/user. We don't believe he is, yet the GM has made truckloads of lopsided trades that do not benefit him at all. We just want to make sure that he isn't. Thanks - BOG
Jul. 22, 2017 at 11:49 a.m.
In addition to my above request guys, please un-lock and sticky this Montreal team, as the actual GM is back now: https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/69233
Jul. 22, 2017 at 12:58 p.m.
get ur corsi up
Jul. 22, 2017 at 7:07 p.m.
get ur corsi up
Quoting: DarylthePony

If you could get the new MTL page up and running that would be great, also please delete the old one. Thanks.
nobody liked this.
Jul. 23, 2017 at 2:21 p.m.
Follow CapFriendly

If you could get the new MTL page up and running that would be great, also please delete the old one. Thanks.

I unlocked the stickied the old one Montreal thread. The AGM in the link you sent has not been published. Let me know when it is ready and I will move it to the GM game.
I apologize on the long wait! Been busy last couple days.
nobody liked this.
Jul. 23, 2017 at 2:26 p.m.
Follow CapFriendly
Quoting: DavidBooth7
The BOG is asking to make sure that WhisperWhisper is not a multiple account of another GM/user. We don't believe he is, yet the GM has made truckloads of lopsided trades that do not benefit him at all. We just want to make sure that he isn't. Thanks - BOG

Does not appear to be any multiple accounts associated with WhisperWhisper
Jul. 23, 2017 at 2:40 p.m.
Quoting: Jarvis

Does not appear to be any multiple accounts associated with WhisperWhisper

Okay, we just wanted to make sure. Thanks anyways Jarvis smile
PrincessChloe liked this.
Jul. 23, 2017 at 4:11 p.m.
get ur corsi up
Quoting: Jarvis

I unlocked the stickied the old one Montreal thread. The AGM in the link you sent has not been published. Let me know when it is ready and I will move it to the GM game.
I apologize on the long wait! Been busy last couple days.

Thanks, no worries for the wait. Glad it's up and running.
Jul. 25, 2017 at 10:03 a.m.
Follow capfriendly
No active GM was Mr_capx2
Jul. 25, 2017 at 10:05 a.m.
Quoting: Banks

Banks, was it a member within the game? Was it Mr Cap himself?
Jul. 25, 2017 at 10:07 a.m.

Banks, was it a member within the game? Was it Mr Cap himself?

No ACTIVE GM, maybe someone who was already banned or never from the Gm game?
Jul. 25, 2017 at 10:11 a.m.

Also banks, if it is in fact Mr Cap, why can't he log in to his normal account? It should be unbanned, correct?
nobody and phillyjabroni liked this.
Jul. 25, 2017 at 10:39 a.m.
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: F50marco

Also banks, if it is in fact Mr Cap, why can't he log in to his normal account? It should be unbanned, correct?

Discussing infractions publicly is against the rules, he know's why and can email the moderation team if he is interested in further discussion
Jul. 25, 2017 at 10:42 a.m.

Discussing infractions publicly is against the rules, he know's why and can email the moderation team if he is interested in further discussion

Jarvis told me that if the BOG needs to know, they should be able to know to take action. He once gave out my infraction history to the BOG, and said that it was fine because it related to the something the BOG might have to deal with, so i don't see any problem therefore with us knowing if the user was a former member, and if so who it was. I can bring Jarvis quotes if you don't believe me...
phillyjabroni liked this.
Jul. 25, 2017 at 10:44 a.m.

That's fine. Only trying to make sure someone isn't circumventing the GM game rules by impersonating a once GM of the game, thus giving them the ability to come back on as a GM again. I'll ask that this Mr Capx2 email the mods to hopefully have his issue corrected.
Jul. 25, 2017 at 11:24 a.m.
Follow capfriendly

Jarvis told me that if the BOG needs to know, they should be able to know to take action. He once gave out my infraction history to the BOG, and said that it was fine because it related to the something the BOG might have to deal with, so i don't see any problem therefore with us knowing if the user was a former member, and if so who it was. I can bring Jarvis quotes if you don't believe me...

The user who created that account doesn't have a GM Game team, how does it affect GM game?
ricochetii liked this.
Jul. 25, 2017 at 11:28 a.m.

The user who created that account doesn't have a GM Game team, how does it affect GM game?

If it's an AGM, or a banned GM that's trying to cause further disruption? Pretty sure, however, that the user is in the second category...

You know what, it doesn't matter. It woulda be nice to know who it was, but hey rules are rules. I'm assuming MrCapx2 has been banned however?
Jul. 25, 2017 at 11:31 a.m.
Follow capfriendly
I'm assuming MrCapx2 has been banned however?

Yes, and no on the user was not an AGM
Jul. 25, 2017 at 11:34 a.m.
I'm assuming MrCapx2 has been banned however?

Yes, and no on the user was not an AGM

Okay thanks. Also unrelated to this - did you just post something under the use "Engineer2"? Someone with that name just gave the same reply, that comment got deleted, then you responded.

Wait, Banks has a double account too? What's happening! LMAO!
Jul. 25, 2017 at 11:37 a.m.
Follow capfriendly

Okay thanks. Also unrelated to this - did you just post something under the use "Engineer2"? Someone with that name just gave the same reply, that comment got deleted, then you responded.

Wait, Banks has a double account too? What's happening! LMAO!

I have multiple accounts for testing purposes with multiple different moderations status and administration levels, yes that was one of my test accounts that was logged into to test the "Give Infraction" button issue and I forgot to log back into my proper account
Jul. 25, 2017 at 11:39 a.m.

If they are who they say they are, they technically are allowed be grandfather'd in back into their GM role with their old team...........
Jul. 25, 2017 at 11:55 a.m.

If they are who they say they are, they technically are allowed be grandfather'd in back into their GM role with their old team...........

Yes, but it's pretty obvious it ain't actually Mr Cap. Most likely a former GM who would love to cause disruption in the game...I think we all have a pretty strong feeling of who that would be...

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll