SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Players who are not on the TSN trade bait board who might have a fair chance of getting traded.

Mar. 5, 2022 at 5:07 p.m.
I make Articals.
First off, I want to mention Vitali Kravtsov, as he has requested a trade from the NYR a long time ago.
I imagine that he and Nils Lundkvist ( 48 on the trade bait board ) would be involved if the Rangers decide to go after J.T Miller which they probably won't though, as the Wild and the Bruins are top contenders for Miller and I imagine that if he got traded, he would go to the latter 2 of the 3 teams mentioned.
I can see him as a good fit for the Montreal Canadiens as well.

Next, I will mention Tyler Motte, because he'll be expecting a new somewhat hefty contract for a bottom 6 forward reminding me of the Dale Weise situation.
The most I can see a team giving up for him is an early 2nd round draft pick.
My friend said that some team would give up a 1st rounder for him, but I honestly don't think so.
I imagine almost every team might find him useful, as can give them secondary goal production.

Another name: Janne Kuokkanen
Janne Kuokkanen isn't producing like last year and is struggling quite a bit, this year and can use a change of scenery. with just 11 points in 43 games and a -12, it's fair to say that the 23-year-old has a chance of changing states/countries within the next 3 weeks.
I think that the Canucks might be interested if they flip Motte.

I'm gonna mention German Rubtsov briefly as he is currently struggling in the AHL and from what I've seen people are losing patience with him.
I say the Flyers trade him now when before he loses more value.
I can maybe see the Penguins asking about him.
Just asking, and if it's a fair enough price, maybe snatch him up for system/prospect depth.

Lastly, I will talk about Colin Blackwell, because he is having a decent season for where he is in the lineup for a weak Seattle Kraken team. With 12 points in 32 games.
Not too good, but based on how low-producing the team is, it's decent.
I will link him to the Oilers to replace a guy like Derek Ryan or Brad Malone.

These are a few candidates who I think might get traded this deadline.

Bye.
Mar. 6, 2022 at 4:36 p.m.
Good stuff.

I'm not trading J.T. Miller if I'm VAN unless the return is over the moon. I'm talking a 1st rounder and an "A" prospect. A real "A" prospect/young roster player. I assume Boldy is off the table and DeBrusk doesn't do it for me, regardless of what BOS throws in. VAN can sit back and either extend him or trade him over the summer when more teams will be interested. They can even wait til next year's TDL if they want.
Tntpod and jr400 liked this.
Mar. 6, 2022 at 6:13 p.m.
I make Articals.
Quoting: Brian2016
Good stuff.

I'm not trading J.T. Miller if I'm VAN unless the return is over the moon. I'm talking a 1st rounder and an "A" prospect. A real "A" prospect/young roster player. I assume Boldy is off the table and DeBrusk doesn't do it for me, regardless of what BOS throws in. VAN can sit back and either extend him or trade him over the summer when more teams will be interested. They can even wait til next year's TDL if they want.

I completely agree.
Brian2016 liked this.
Mar. 8, 2022 at 8:42 a.m.
Quoting: Brian2016

Quoting: Tntpod
I completely agree.

which is why i dont see miller moving. bruins especially arent trading all that for miller.
Tntpod liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll