2023 24 Season AKA a look at the Future

Created by: Billy739
Team: 2023-24 Montreal Canadiens
Initial Creation Date: Apr. 16, 2022
Published: Apr. 16, 2022
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Description
************************Edit*********************************************
Literally put the Year in the Title and people commenting cant be bothered to read it SMH
That's whats wrong with this Generation, they dont listen they only Speak
I may not always Agree but i atleast post in Context to the post i'm commenting on. . .
1 time i expected, 2 times gets a little surprising but 3+ you got to say something
Lets be clear not everyone will agree
Im basing my logic on Hughes expressed desire to not rush development
Instead of Stockpiling just Quality Picks he opted to acquire a Quality Prospect and a low pick over getting a higher pick. He wants to layer things with people in all League's and with MTL having top players in all from NCCA to Junior, Liiga to SHL all the way to DEL and KHL. So some players like Josh Roy most people will riot over not being a Starter yet should know Roy will finish out his Junior season like Suzuki as a 21 year old then join MTL at the end of this season i'm doing now or start of next season.

There's others you'll question but just assume if you dont see them and i didnt trade them
That there likely being developed somewhere else for now in favor of Competing now
We can sell off our pending UFA's along the way unless we're serious contenders
It will raise all the Veterans value before they join stanley cup teams

I'm trying to build this how i think Hughes would based on his Public Statement coupled with his moves thus far. Some moves i'd love to make i just dont think are realistic i'll ignore like Savard, Andy, Gally,ext . as i think only as pending UFA's will have more value to MTL then what they'll get in return.

Some of these Signings will have term based on Time Remaining
Details of deals will be listed below since i cant retro actively sign contracts lol

-Pezzetta = tail end of a 2 year deal

-Pitlcik = signed a deal for 4 years at 2.45 with a full NMC year 1 and 10 team list after that

-Caufield= signed a 8 year 6.45m deal with 80% paid in Signing Bonus like Price's and a Full NMC the first 4 years and after that a 20 team no trade list

-Condotta= In year 2/2 on deal this season in the role Pezzetta used to hold down

-Harris = Signed bridge deal 3 years for 3.5m but will take how 6-8m as a UFA IMO

-RHP= In year 1/3 year of deal but will likely stay in Laval unless injuries happen

-Primeau= in year 2/2 year deal with Dobes behind him in Laval pushing

-Romanov= In year 2/2 in a deal signed for 2 years at 2.85m and 2m in signing bonus's.
Will sign a long term deal for likely 4-6m as a Defensive D unless he breaks out offensively then similar to Harris's pay structure

-Schnarr= in year 2/3 on a 3 year 900k deal that will see him play 4th line Center

-Schunenman = in year 2/2 for 900k on a bridge deal. If he plays as well as he has so far he'll likely leave as a UFA after this as Mailloux will be entering the picture soon after.

-Teasdale- In year 1/2 on a 900k contract and will be top AHL call up at this point hopefully

-Ylonen = In year 1/2 on a 1.1m bridge contract to play bottom 6 NHL

Montreal Canadiens 2022 Draft pick will Debut
Unlike most i think MTL drafts Slafkvosky or Nemec unless they win 1st OA(which in this scenario they do not)
I think MTL takes Patrik Laine Lite who plays a similar game without the Chip on his shoulder
Paired with Suzuki-Caufield he add's Size and Goal Scoring without sacrificing Speed

Stapley i left for last as i am not Sure MTL signs him as much as i think Laval Rocket does to an AHL deal and he earns his way up to MTL. That said its unlikely so i left it for last as he's likely to have atleast 1 NHL team offer him a contract. That said i said the same thing about Matthew Bradley and Justin Azevedo so im covering my arse lol

All the RFA's i left as its already informations overload
Just assume anyone that isnt about to be a pending free agent in summer 2022 has been signed before their rights expire(for the most part as it stands now before the draft after rights expire whats left is about 75% good and worthy of NHL/AHL deals)

Its also important to note keeping some prospects down will only stay they way until they're ready to push out a Veteran like with Slafkvosky pushing out Hoffman or Barron pushing out Petry when he was ready. By then Reserve Players will be turning pro looking to replace those called up to the NHL creating a system where there's less talent wasted fighting for limited spots in the AHL only.
Free Agent Signings
RESERVE LISTYEARSCAP HIT
3$950,000
RFAYEARSCAP HIT
1$950,000
3$2,450,000
8$6,450,000
3$3,500,000
3$850,000
2$850,000
2$2,850,000
2$900,000
2$900,000
3$900,000
2$1,100,000
3$950,000
1$850,000
CREATEDYEARSCAP HIT
Slafkovsky, Juraj
3$925,000
Trades
MTL
  1. Khovanov, Alexander [RFA Rights]
  2. 2024 2nd round pick (MIN)
Additional Details:
Of all the teams in all the league the 1 who never fixes their RD situation is TML,ARZ and VAN stood out the most. That said i believe a Return to EDM will give MTL the most return

Sadly due to Politics Petry is looking for a trade out of Canada so he can freely travel and see his family like he used to. For that reason i feel like the team in the best position to take him for a fair price would be MIN

IMO MIN is the team to look out for
Similar to how everyone else laughed at CHI until they didnt
I think the NHL is going to be forced to recognize them very soon as they'll shed 13-15m from buyouts they'll absorb
MIN
  1. Petry, Jeff ($3,125,000 retained)
Additional Details:
MTL keeps Petry until TDL 2023-24 then sells him at 50% RS to a contender as a multi year rental at 3.125m.

MTL gets either Khovanov or Khusnutdinov
Khovanov was riding high pre pandemic not so much now
Khusnutdinov had the opposite experience

Khovanov i took as when Lefreniere was the top guy in QMJHL they were the only ones all year at 2pts a game average and head to head he destroyed Lefreniere. He has it in him to handle being a top star i just think he needs to come back to North America to thrive in his Development like he was pre pandemic

Khusnutdinov is a speedy player like Paul Byron who plays a 200ft game but he plays Center as well even though his primary role since turning Pro is Winger

Either way MTL gets someone to replace pending UFA Hoffman on Wing and PP options. Both offer something completely different in that role as either B+ or A- Prospects similar to how we rank Mysak and Roy
MTL
  1. Hållander, Filip [RFA Rights]
  2. 2022 1st round pick (PIT)
Additional Details:
Hallanders who's still in Europe Rights
PIT
  1. Edmundson, Joel ($1,750,000 retained)
Additional Details:
Eddy at 1.75m gets MTL a 1st and a Prospect as a Rental
He's a solid Defensive Presence who adds Size
Lesser players have gotten a lot more and his Cap makes it so really any team can afford him

That said i feel like PIT will be making their last pushes for Crosby to get another Cup. I feel Eddy will fit their system and provide what they need at a cap they need him at. If Filip Lindberg turns out to be half as good as they expect then having a guy like Eddy covering him will only help keep him healthy.
MTL
    Not worth debating as i could say a 7th rounder and some people will complain about Hoffman cause they want a good middle 6 winger to be a top 6 scorer.
    SEA
    1. Hoffman, Mike ($2,250,000 retained)
    Additional Details:
    To Whichever team for Whatever
    If no one bites he'll be buried
    Buyouts
    Retained Salary Transactions
    DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the CGY
    Logo of the PIT
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the EDM
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the ANA
    Logo of the CAR
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the NYR
    Logo of the TBL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the STL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the FLA
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the CGY
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the COL
    Logo of the MIN
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the MTL
    Logo of the EDM
    ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
    23$81,500,000$77,844,999$1,170,000$695,000$3,655,001
    Left WingCentreRight Wing
    Slafkovsky, Juraj
    $925,000$925,000
    Logo of the Montreal Canadiens
    $7,875,000$7,875,000
    C
    UFA - 7
    $6,450,000$6,450,000
    LW, RW
    UFA - 8
    $2,450,000$2,450,000
    LW, RW
    UFA - 1
    $4,450,000$4,450,000
    C
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    $5,500,000$5,500,000
    RW, LW
    M-NTC
    UFA - 4
    $1,100,000$1,100,000
    RW, LW
    RFA - 1
    $1,700,000$1,700,000
    C
    UFA - 2
    $6,500,000$6,500,000
    RW, LW
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 4
    $950,000$950,000
    LW, RW
    UFA - 2
    $900,000$900,000
    C
    UFA
    $3,400,000$3,400,000
    RW, LW
    UFA - 2
    $850,000$850,000
    C, LW
    UFA - 2
    $950,000$950,000
    C, RW
    RFA
    Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
    $2,850,000$2,850,000
    LD
    RFA - 2
    $925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$275,000$275K)
    RD
    RFA - 1
    $10,500,000$10,500,000
    G
    NMC
    UFA - 3
    $3,500,000$3,500,000
    LD/RD
    RFA - 2
    $3,500,000$3,500,000
    RD
    UFA - 2
    $850,000$850,000
    G
    RFA - 2
    $863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$420,000$420K)
    LD/RD
    RFA - 2
    $900,000$900,000
    LD/RD
    UFA - 1
    $828,333$828,333
    LD/RD
    RFA - 1
    ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
    $7,857,143$7,857,143
    RD
    UFA - 3

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
    • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
    Apr. 16, 2022 at 12:15 p.m.
    Banned
    GROSS overpayment for Edmundson. He's worth a 3rd at best.
    Apr. 16, 2022 at 12:21 p.m.
    Billy739
    Quoting: Mr_Gardoki
    GROSS overpayment for Edmundson. He's worth a 3rd at best.

Remember when you said something similar about Chiarot?
    I do

Should i post you replies?
    Maybe reality of the TDL will set in again and remind you TDL means inflated Value based on Supply vs Demand

I remember your post trying to insist Petterson had value when he's basically Gostisbhere 2.0 lol
    It was one of those "is that guy on something " posts you dont forget lol

I put you on my list of people to Taunt after the Chiarot trade
    I didnt make it to you yet though, Thanks for saving me the effort lol
    Apr. 16, 2022 at 12:23 p.m.
    Banned
    Quoting: Billy739
    Remember when you said something similar about Chiarot?
    I do

Should i post you replies?
    Maybe reality of the TDL will set in again and remind you TDL means inflated Value based on Supply vs Demand

I remember your post trying to insist Petterson had value when he's basically Gostisbhere 2.0 lol
    It was one of those "is that guy on something " posts you dont forget lol

I put you on my list of people to Taunt after the Chiarot trade
    I didnt make it to you yet though, Thanks for saving me the effort lol

Remember when you guys were getting a bigger return for Toffoli than Eichel? I do.

Remember when you guys were getting multiple firsts and prospects for Lehkonen? I do.

Was I wrong about Chiarot? Sure, so I'll take two of out three and be the one who was far more right than you. Chiarot is still a bum and not worth more than a 3rd.

Keep me on your list.
    Apr. 16, 2022 at 12:25 p.m.
    Billy739
    Remember when you guys were getting a bigger return for Toffoli than Eichel? I do.

Remember when you guys were getting multiple firsts and prospects for Lehkonen? I do.

Was I wrong about Chiarot? Sure, so I'll take two of out three and be the one who was far more right than you.

Keep me on your list.

I'm talking about what You as a person said
    You're trying to tie stuff to me that i didnt say
    This says to me "whats this guy on" all over again

You lost
    Either make a rebutall in Context
    or learn from it and move on before i post your comments and let them speak volumes then block you
    Your choice
    Apr. 16, 2022 at 12:27 p.m.
    Banned
    I'm talking about what You as a person said
    You're trying to tie stuff to me that i didnt say
    This says to me "whats this guy on" all over again

You lost
    Either make a rebutall in Context
    or learn from it and move on before i post your comments and let them speak volumes then block you
    Your choice

Actually I completely owned MTL fans. I literally predicted the level of trade Toffoli got. I said Lehkonen was worth a 2nd at best and you guys got a 2nd + prospect. I'll take my ball and go home since I was actually right.

Was there a time Edmundson might have been worth a 1st? Yes, but that time has passed. Also, he just doesn't make any sense for the Pens, so you are wrong on every level.
    Apr. 16, 2022 at 12:37 p.m.
    Billy739
    Actually I completely owned MTL fans. I literally predicted the level of trade Toffoli got. I said Lehkonen was worth a 2nd at best and you guys got a 2nd + prospect. I'll take my ball and go home since I was actually right.

Was there a time Edmundson might have been worth a 1st? Yes, but that time has passed. Also, he just doesn't make any sense for the Pens, so you are wrong on every level.

Like i said im speaking about you Specifically in Context as seen below
    I took a few minutes to look back and its not the one i remember you saying but its basically the same and just a dozen posts ago
    You cant hide from being wrong by saying out of Context examples i've never seen you predict or as im browsing your history have seen yet

"Wrong. Anyone who thinks Pettersson is only worth a 3rd is dumb. It's not like the other morons here who are getting a 1st + prospect for the likes of Chiarot or Risto. Pettersson is a solid legit 2nd pairing dman, still young-ish and on a fair contract."

capfriendly.com/forums/thread/564835?post_id=3064038
    Apr. 16, 2022 at 12:38 p.m.
    Banned
    Minnesota has zero need for d and sure as heck isn't taking on Jeff petry
    Billy739 liked this.
    Apr. 16, 2022 at 12:40 p.m.
    Banned
    Like i said im speaking about you Specifically in Context as seen below
    I took a few minutes to look back and its not the one i remember you saying but its basically the same and just a dozen posts ago
    You cant hide from being wrong by saying out of Context examples i've never seen you predict or as im browsing your history have seen yet

"Wrong. Anyone who thinks Pettersson is only worth a 3rd is dumb. It's not like the other morons here who are getting a 1st + prospect for the likes of Chiarot or Risto. Pettersson is a solid legit 2nd pairing dman, still young-ish and on a fair contract."

capfriendly.com/forums/thread/564835?post_id=3064038

Minnesota doesn't fix it because it's not how they play. The5 have 8 good D under contract. So, Minnesota isn't trading a top c prospect like Marat for a d they Have zero need for. They aren't making their cap worse.
    Billy739 liked this.
    Apr. 16, 2022 at 12:47 p.m.
    Billy739
    Quoting: GophersBenJ
    Minnesota has zero need for d and sure as heck isn't taking on Jeff petry

Today agreed
    When you're done paying for your buyouts and clear 13-15m you'll spend it
    Or you'll risk Kaprisov who will be entering the final years before coming a RFA walking
    Dont pretend he'll blindly sign he made it clear he'd rather play in KHL then commit to MIN long term because he wants the leverage to make sure
    He doesnt end up like Hanzal or Spezza wasting his Prime years in an Expansion team that was never going to build a playoff team for him to play with

MIN has the youth coming up to sustain but im assuming Dumba leaves for more money as he'll get atleast 1.5m over what he's worth on the Free Market from Non Playoff /Rebuilding teams
    I could be wrong but as you seen above Context matters and i have a long memeroy of remembering specific posts.
    We'll see in time who was right about MIN but the contract and Term of Kaprisov aligned with the timeline this rosters built plays a big part
    I in no way think MIN would make this deal in any other Scenario unless he was a rental with 1 year left at 50% as they were replacing dumba and having Parise/Suter buyout go from 15m to under 2m a season

There's a lot of Factors into why i thought this would work
    Mostly cause i didnt try to apply todays roster to it or tomorrow's but the next year after that essentially
    Apr. 16, 2022 at 12:50 p.m.
    Billy739
    Minnesota doesn't fix it because it's not how they play. The5 have 8 good D under contract. So, Minnesota isn't trading a top c prospect like Marat for a d they Have zero need for. They aren't making their cap worse.

This year
    If you read the post your commenting on you'll see im not talking about this year
    You'll have Spurgeon Merril and Brodin still signed after this 2023-24 season
    So please count with me that 1 , 2 , 3 Defenseman Ha Ha Ha Ha (best Count impression from Seasame street lol
    Apr. 16, 2022 at 12:58 p.m.
    Pens would decline that. I don't think we trade away 1sts because we need to build up our prospect pool
    Apr. 16, 2022 at 1:13 p.m.
    MisstheWhalers
    Pittsburgh is the last team that'd need a LHD, could see Columbus having interest in Edmunson but they're not trading a 1st for him with or without retention.
    Apr. 16, 2022 at 1:29 p.m.
    Billy739
    Quoting: pensfan21
    Pens would decline that. I don't think we trade away 1sts because we need to build up our prospect pool

Quoting: MisstheWhalers
    Pittsburgh is the last team that'd need a LHD, could see Columbus having interest in Edmunson but they're not trading a 1st for him with or without retention.

Look at the Year in the Title
    Then look at PIT Roster for that year
    Compare it to their Elite Prospects Depth Chart
    Then look at the picks they have from now til then

If they're not in a full blown rebuild trying to sell Crosby/Malkin like CHI is with Toews/Kane
    Then yes they will need a LD and yes getting a 6'5 one who plays responsible Defensive D might be ideal given the cost
    PIT today i agree doesnt need any LD but in 2023-24 you better have someone like Eddy protecting Filip Lindberg who's PIT best Goalie Prospect since MAF IMO
    Heard Pat Bexell talk about him a lot over the years and Pat's got a good track record of being right on these things (one of the early voices supporting Rantanen in Europe before coming to NHL)
    Apr. 16, 2022 at 1:30 p.m.
    Quoting: MisstheWhalers

Nah, Columbus isn’t interested in him. There are other better options if they want to add a defenseman in the offseason.
    Apr. 16, 2022 at 1:35 p.m.
    Look at the Year in the Title
    Then look at PIT Roster for that year
    Compare it to their Elite Prospects Depth Chart
    Then look at the picks they have from now til then

If they're not in a full blown rebuild trying to sell Crosby/Malkin like CHI is with Toews/Kane
    Then yes they will need a LD and yes getting a 6'5 one who plays responsible Defensive D might be ideal given the cost
    PIT today i agree doesnt need any LD but in 2023-24 you better have someone like Eddy protecting Filip Lindberg who's PIT best Goalie Prospect since MAF IMO
    Heard Pat Bexell talk about him a lot over the years and Pat's got a good track record of being right on these things (one of the early voices supporting Rantanen in Europe before coming to NHL)

I disagree with this, a rebuild is an option if we lose in first round, Malkin and Letang are both UFA's. Even if we don't rebuild, we will have to soon and we need to build up what is the worst prospect pool in the NHL. Would rather sign a UFA for help on D, not worth it to give a 1st here.
    MisstheWhalers liked this.
    Apr. 16, 2022 at 1:56 p.m.
    Banned
    This year
    If you read the post your commenting on you'll see im not talking about this year
    You'll have Spurgeon Merril and Brodin still signed after this 2023-24 season
    So please count with me that 1 , 2 , 3 Defenseman Ha Ha Ha Ha (best Count impression from Seasame street lol

And a bunch of top d prospects including addison. Jacob M is getting resigned so is probably dumba long term, so you ate wrong.
    Apr. 16, 2022 at 1:59 p.m.
    Billy739
    Quoting: pensfan21
    I disagree with this, a rebuild is an option if we lose in first round, Malkin and Letang are both UFA's. Even if we don't rebuild, we will have to soon and we need to build up what is the worst prospect pool in the NHL. Would rather sign a UFA for help on D, not worth it to give a 1st here.

See your future will depend on if Your pending UFA veterans decide to go for one last big payday over a cup
    If they re-sign below market value then PIT has the Star power to attract good UFA's for less

They have the Goalie they need now and the Future playing well in his 1st AHL season likely to push for NHL tandem with Jarry soon
    That's the only area PIT really needed to address. Even at their age Crosby,Malkin and Letang have the skill needed
    They needed Goaltending on Lock to be able to build a D core around them accordingly

But this again all depends on if Malkin and Letang are wanting to retire in PIT pushing for an NHL Stanley Cup again before they retire.
    Their odds together are still quite high they just havent had the Goaltending needed since MAF was exposed instead of Murray

They could just as easily be Greedy
    But Letang i know he's about Legacy not Money
    He's a Character guy who's been really supportive even a decade after Bourdons death still remaining close to lend support to his mother
    That type of Character is rare and usually doesnt allow money to decide things for him

That said Malkin like Money always has so who knows lol
    Apr. 16, 2022 at 1:59 p.m.
    Banned
    Today agreed
    When you're done paying for your buyouts and clear 13-15m you'll spend it
    Or you'll risk Kaprisov who will be entering the final years before coming a RFA walking
    Dont pretend he'll blindly sign he made it clear he'd rather play in KHL then commit to MIN long term because he wants the leverage to make sure
    He doesnt end up like Hanzal or Spezza wasting his Prime years in an Expansion team that was never going to build a playoff team for him to play with

MIN has the youth coming up to sustain but im assuming Dumba leaves for more money as he'll get atleast 1.5m over what he's worth on the Free Market from Non Playoff /Rebuilding teams
    I could be wrong but as you seen above Context matters and i have a long memeroy of remembering specific posts.
    We'll see in time who was right about MIN but the contract and Term of Kaprisov aligned with the timeline this rosters built plays a big part
    I in no way think MIN would make this deal in any other Scenario unless he was a rental with 1 year left at 50% as they were replacing dumba and having Parise/Suter buyout go from 15m to under 2m a season

There's a lot of Factors into why i thought this would work
    Mostly cause i didnt try to apply todays roster to it or tomorrow's but the next year after that essentially

Dumba just bought a house here ensuing he wants to resign long term. Jacob who wild traded for is a restricted free agent who wild will sign. We Ha calen addison as well numerous top d prospects including Carson lambos selected in 1st round coming over.
    Apr. 16, 2022 at 2:04 p.m.
    Billy739
    And a bunch of top d prospects including addison. Jacob M is getting resigned so is probably dumba long term, so you ate wrong.

No im not
    I gave you sources
    you gave me Maybe's and What if's

My posts are usually based on Reality in Context
    So when i say a Chiarot will go for a 1st rounder ++ and get mocked for months
    I make sure to remind people i based my projects on Savard return last year in TBL and said he had more value then Savard so he'll get more
    Turns out i was right because i used the Analytic's

I mean i used to be like you just shouting ****
    Then i started learning the game and picking the brains of NHL scouts at Junior games
    My biggest tip for you is Offer to by them a Hotdog and a pop if you can pick their brain
    After a few times they're just happy to see you when they're in town and strike up great debate's

I sound like a know it all punk
    But the reality is i base my insights on people who've proven they know more
    I dont debate Opinion i debate Facts
    Anyone who doesnt understand the difference i ignore as life's to short
    Apr. 16, 2022 at 2:05 p.m.
    Banned
    No im not
    I gave you sources
    you gave me Maybe's and What if's

My posts are usually based on Reality in Context
    So when i say a Chiarot will go for a 1st rounder ++ and get mocked for months
    I make sure to remind people i based my projects on Savard return last year in TBL and said he had more value then Savard so he'll get more
    Turns out i was right because i used the Analytic's

I mean i used to be like you just shouting ****
    Then i started learning the game and picking the brains of NHL scouts at Junior games
    My biggest tip for you is Offer to by them a Hotdog and a pop if you can pick their brain
    After a few times they're just happy to see you when they're in town and strike up great debate's

I sound like a know it all punk
    But the reality is i base my insights on people who've proven they know more
    I dont debate Opinion i debate Facts
    Anyone who doesnt understand the difference i ignore as life's to short

Minnesota has never ever been connected to Jeff petry and you didn't give any sources. You gave an opinion
    Apr. 16, 2022 at 4:24 p.m.
    MisstheWhalers
    Quoting: Ajp_18
    Nah, Columbus isn’t interested in him. There are other better options if they want to add a defenseman in the offseason.

I didn't realize that this was a 2023-24 roster.

I think Columbus could use some bigger physical dmen.
    Apr. 16, 2022 at 6:20 p.m.
    Banned
    laugh laugh Petry isn't waiving for Minnesota, And Minnesota has no use for Petry. Petry wants to be close to Detroit as possible. So possibly Buffalo or Pittsburgh or Columbus if they need more RHD help would be the teams i'd imagine.

To create a post please Login or Register
    Question:
    Options:
    Add Option
    Submit Poll