Turner33
Matt59
JT_Miller
jmac490
Jul. 9, 2017 at 2:47 p.m.
Stickied
Edited Aug. 9, 2017 at 10:31 a.m.
BOG Agenda

****BOG OPENINGS TO COME - DROP YOUR NAME IN TO BE CONSIDERED FOR POSITION BY THE 12TH

BOG Members Leaving:
matt59 (August 14th)
jmac490

GMs Who Applied For BOG:
Bo53Horvat
Icegirl
phillyjabroni
DarylthePony
Duster

Votes:

1) To place boltscharge17 on Level 1 of Infraction System: 3-0: Booth Turner Zach in favour

2) To place DirtyDangles on Level 2 (again): 2-2

Other:
1) GM Game Awards: to discuss further after FA
Turner33, CleanDangles, phillyjabroni and 4 others liked this.
Jun. 13, 2017 at 6:26 p.m.
Quoting: matt59
Quoting: boltscharge17

It's a 5th round pick. If he really is going to cause all this fuss over this pick, he really needs to be given an infraction or 2 from us

He's not coming back as Montreal GM even if he comes back on his hands and knees. At best he's giving an apology for being petty and taking an AGM job and working his way back.

So I can take back Johnson? Sticking Out Tongue
Jun. 13, 2017 at 6:27 p.m.
Go Habs Go
Quoting: ricochetii
It's not that big of a problem, just annoying at how immature people are and that they don't accept responsibility when they screw up.

I have his team on record if needed, but I'd like to know whether the mods have the ability to restore a team like they would a forum thread?

I'll ask on MODs thread. Also do you have a record of every team or the page restore feature?

No. I'm just pro-active with spidey sense. It wouldn't hurt for the BOG to have a record of every team in some fashion, just so we aren't starting from scratch in such a situation.
All I do is copy paste the entire team description and roster into a .txt file. You can re-build the team from that, though screenshots pasted into a word doc would probably be better.

I can forward someone the text file, but I can't put the roster back together tonight. I think I caught a touch of heat stroke today, so I'm limiting my time in front of a computer, cause this headache isn't going away easily.
Jun. 13, 2017 at 6:28 p.m.
I feel someone is going to create backflip 2.0 or notbackflip and ask for his team
Jun. 13, 2017 at 6:31 p.m.
Go Jackets

I'll ask on MODs thread. Also do you have a record of every team or the page restore feature?

No. I'm just pro-active with spidey sense. It wouldn't hurt for the BOG to have a record of every team in some fashion, just so we aren't starting from scratch in such a situation.
All I do is copy paste the entire team description and roster into a .txt file. You can re-build the team from that, though screenshots pasted into a word doc would probably be better.

I can forward someone the text file, but I can't put the roster back together tonight. I think I caught a touch of heat stroke today, so I'm limiting my time in front of a computer, cause this headache isn't going away easily.

First off, hope you feel better... take it easy tonight and we'll take care of the MTL thing. Also, you can send a copy to me via email, but I won't be able to do anything with it until tomorrow night probably since I'm out of town.
Jun. 13, 2017 at 6:40 p.m.
Banned
Hey guys, I'd be interested in becoming the new GM for Montreal if there's an opening...
Jun. 13, 2017 at 6:41 p.m.
Go Habs Go

First off, hope you feel better... take it easy tonight and we'll take care of the MTL thing. Also, you can send a copy to me via email, but I won't be able to do anything with it until tomorrow night probably since I'm out of town.

Oops. Thought I had it, but I guess not. I must have wrongly assumed backflip was mature enough not to do something like that. Confused

Looks like it will have to be done via MOD or trade thread after all. My bad.
Jun. 13, 2017 at 6:42 p.m.
Quoting: MatthewsMarnerNylander
Hey guys, I'd be interested in becoming the new GM for Montreal if there's an opening...

I think you should stay with TOR. You are practically the GM there since Bman is only on once an eternity, but that's just IMO
Jun. 13, 2017 at 6:44 p.m.
Woah woah woah. What I miss?
Go Jackets

We might consider this. You have a great setup in TOR but someone's gotta fill that MTL GM hole.
Go Jackets

Oops. Thought I had it, but I guess not. I must have wrongly assumed backflip was mature enough not to do something like that. Confused

You're good. We'll figure it out.
Jun. 13, 2017 at 6:45 p.m.

Am I on that list?
Jun. 13, 2017 at 6:45 p.m.
Banned

I think you should stay with TOR. You are practically the GM there since Bman is only on once an eternity, but that's just IMO

What does everyone else think? I'd kinda like to be the head GM somewhere, and it's tough in TOR since I don't have control over the roster.
Jun. 13, 2017 at 6:47 p.m.

What does everyone else think? I'd kinda like to be the head GM somewhere, and it's tough in TOR since I don't have control over the roster.

We could ask Bman if he would give you the job and he becomes AGM
Jun. 13, 2017 at 6:48 p.m.
Go Habs Go

Am I on that list?

I have a copy of your roster, but it's old. Couldn't tell you what prompted me to copy it at the time. Sticking Out Tongue

Anyway, screen too bright, must leave. Good luck.
Jun. 13, 2017 at 6:48 p.m.
Go Jackets
If you want to move on to MTL you have my support. The rest of the BOG can vote on it as well. I feel like there's a ton of Leafs fans on here that could fill the AGM role for Toronto. They wouldn't do nearly as good a job as you have, but it'd be a body to fill a position. I'll be out any dinner for an hour to hour and a half so I won't be on as much for the next while.
Jun. 13, 2017 at 6:49 p.m.
Quoting: DavidBooth7

Did backflip pull a DD here? I'm so confused right now
Jun. 13, 2017 at 6:49 p.m.

Am I on that list?

I have a copy of your roster, but it's old. Couldn't tell you what prompted me to copy it at the time. Sticking Out Tongue

Never know when I might rage and delete it. laugh
nobody liked this.
Jun. 13, 2017 at 6:50 p.m.

He just deleted his page and ran. Nothing else.
Jun. 13, 2017 at 6:50 p.m.
Go Jackets

Without telling us to F off basically.
Jun. 13, 2017 at 6:51 p.m.
Hardcore Sabres fan

Am I on that list?

Dude, really hope you feel better soon.
Jun. 13, 2017 at 6:52 p.m.

He just deleted his page and ran. Nothing else.

Pretty sure it might have been over not letting him have his 5th round pick.
Jun. 13, 2017 at 6:52 p.m.
I feel as though we should ask bman to step down as GM to let MMN take over...bman could still stay as AGM though.
Max liked this.
Jun. 13, 2017 at 6:56 p.m.
If MMN takes the TOR job, I think Daryl should take the MTL job if he wants to.
Jun. 13, 2017 at 6:58 p.m.
Banned
If you want to move on to MTL you have my support. The rest of the BOG can vote on it as well. I feel like there's a ton of Leafs fans on here that could fill the AGM role for Toronto. They wouldn't do nearly as good a job as you have, but it'd be a body to fill a position. I'll be out any dinner for an hour to hour and a half so I won't be on as much for the next while.

You're flattering lmao.

I feel as though we should ask bman to step down as GM to let MMN take over...bman could still stay as AGM though.

Honestly, I'd be up for the challenge with Montreal. It'd be nice if I could see what they had before I took it lmao
Jun. 13, 2017 at 7:03 p.m.

You're flattering lmao.

Honestly, I'd be up for the challenge with Montreal. It'd be nice if I could see what they had before I took it lmao

They have a Tyler Johnson which I want back and JT Brown
nobody liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll