Turner33
Matt59
JT_Miller
jmac490
Jul. 9, 2017 at 2:47 p.m.
Stickied
Edited Aug. 9, 2017 at 10:31 a.m.
BOG Agenda

****BOG OPENINGS TO COME - DROP YOUR NAME IN TO BE CONSIDERED FOR POSITION BY THE 12TH

BOG Members Leaving:
matt59 (August 14th)
jmac490

GMs Who Applied For BOG:
Bo53Horvat
Icegirl
phillyjabroni
DarylthePony
Duster

Votes:

1) To place boltscharge17 on Level 1 of Infraction System: 3-0: Booth Turner Zach in favour

2) To place DirtyDangles on Level 2 (again): 2-2

Other:
1) GM Game Awards: to discuss further after FA
Turner33, CleanDangles, phillyjabroni and 4 others liked this.
Jul. 9, 2017 at 11:57 a.m.
Follow CapFriendly
Just want to inform the BOG, MartyBrodeur joined Nashville as an AGM last night. The account has been banned as It was a multi account from someone within the game.
Jul. 9, 2017 at 12:22 p.m.
Go Habs Go
Quoting: Jarvis
Just want to inform the BOG, MartyBrodeur joined Nashville as an AGM last night. The account has been banned as It was a multi account from someone within the game.

Do you guys ban both accounts in such cases, or just the secondary?
Jul. 9, 2017 at 12:24 p.m.

Hi Jarvis, just to clarify, he was banned because he already had an account at Capfriendly?
Jul. 9, 2017 at 12:27 p.m.
Follow CapFriendly
Quoting: ricochetii

Do you guys ban both accounts in such cases, or just the secondary?

Just the secondary was banned.
ricochetii liked this.
Jul. 9, 2017 at 12:27 p.m.
Follow CapFriendly
Quoting: F50marco

Hi Jarvis, just to clarify, he was banned because he already had an account at Capfriendly?

Yes, and is a GM within the game
Jul. 9, 2017 at 12:37 p.m.

I see. I'm not going to lie, the BOG should deal with the Gm per our in game discipline. Can you please specify which GM this was?
Jul. 9, 2017 at 12:47 p.m.
Follow CapFriendly

I see. I'm not going to lie, the BOG should deal with the Gm per our in game discipline. Can you please specify which GM this was?

He was given an infraction. If you want to hand out more discipline within the game, I can specify the GM.
Let me know
Jul. 9, 2017 at 12:50 p.m.

He was given an infraction. If you want to hand out more discipline within the game, I can specify the GM.
Let me know

I think that would be a good idea. Its a breach of trust within the game and that person should be dealt with by the BOG using the infraction rules they've set up.
Jul. 9, 2017 at 12:53 p.m.
Hey, I reached out to NateElder. Should the EDM GM not return within the next 31 hours or so, Nate has told me he would like to take the position of being that GM

thanks - phillyjabroni

edit: when is the exact time that EDM has to post within the GM Game?
Jul. 9, 2017 at 12:55 p.m.
Follow CapFriendly

Let me know

I think that would be a good idea. Its a breach of trust within the game and that person should be dealt with by the BOG using the infraction rules they've set up.

Okay, it was DavidBooth7. I also believe he's in the BOG?
ricochetii and plNHL liked this.
Jul. 9, 2017 at 1:01 p.m.
Go Habs Go

Okay, it was DavidBooth7. I also believe he's in the BOG?

Yeah. I'd recommend the BOG remove him and hold an open vote for a replacement. Second breach of trust within the span of a few days.
Up to the BOG to deal with from here.
Jul. 9, 2017 at 1:10 p.m.
Hold up, there's been a major miscommunication

I'm getting infracted and removed from the BOG because my little cousin decides to set up an account on my phone? How the heck is that creating a multi?
Jul. 9, 2017 at 1:13 p.m.
And Jarvis I just noticed I got an infraction for this. This wasn't creating a multi. Just because my cousin decided to join using my phone in my house doesn't mean I did it
Jul. 9, 2017 at 1:20 p.m.
Seriously doubt DB would be trying to hurt jmac
nobody liked this.
Jul. 9, 2017 at 1:21 p.m.
Quoting: Turner33

I told my cousin to join him because he's been one of my best friends in the game. For people to think I'm trying to screw him over pisses me off. And Jarvis re your post in the AGM wanted section, I thought the other Nashville AGM was banned, as Marty wasn't a multi
Jul. 9, 2017 at 1:24 p.m.
I'm also pissed that the nature of my "Infraction" is being discussed, something that's not allowed on CapFriendly. Just because Rico and Marco asked doesn't mean it's allowed.

I get it seems sketchy on my part, second breach of trust yadda yadda yadda. But I did NOT create a multiple account. If you guys don't want to believe that, I can't do anything about that
Jul. 9, 2017 at 1:33 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: DavidBooth7

I told my cousin to join him because he's been one of my best friends in the game. For people to think I'm trying to screw him over pisses me off. And Jarvis re your post in the AGM wanted section, I thought the other Nashville AGM was banned, as Marty wasn't a multi

I know I'm not on the board, but I have a piece of information that may be useful here. Marty asked to be an AGM on my team as well. Booth has said that he won't do business with Toronto until "new management is in order". So when/if I leave, he would take over

Obviously, this may not be true, but I don't think it's completely unreasonable
Jdp liked this.
Jul. 9, 2017 at 1:36 p.m.
Hardcore Sabres fan
Quoting: MatthewsMarnerNylander

I know I'm not on the board, but I have a piece of information that may be useful here. Marty asked to be an AGM on my team as well. Booth has said that he won't do business with Toronto until "new management is in order". So when/if I leave, he would take over

Booth in no way made this account.

Thank you for saying this MMN
nobody liked this.
Jul. 9, 2017 at 1:38 p.m.
Quoting: MatthewsMarnerNylander

Yeah Marty loves the Leafs and wanted to join your team, but then I told him he's better off not, which is why he joined Nashville
Zach liked this.
Jul. 9, 2017 at 1:40 p.m.
Go Habs Go

No, but putting himself in position to take over a team eventually. His first 2 posts in the GM game after he spammed himself up over 50, was to try joining Toronto and the Isles,. Despite his favorite teams including the Canucks and Oilers (Toronto is among the three he has listed). He also didn't want to join Nashville immediately. Seems joining Nashville was plan B.

Sorry DB but you've kind of lost trust or the benefit of the doubt from my perspective, which you should probably expect to have to deal with after recent shenanigans. It's not doing you as much harm as it probably could have, considering you get to keep your main account (many forums I've been a part of would remove the main as well for multiple accounts).
Jdp liked this.
Jul. 9, 2017 at 1:40 p.m.
Jarvis could you give me your evidence as to how it was ME who a) created a fake account and b) tried to screw Jmac one of my best friends on here? I would like to hear it, you've caused 23 GMs to hate me further and I won't let this go away easy
Jul. 9, 2017 at 1:42 p.m.
Hardcore Sabres fan

No, but putting himself in position to take over a team eventually. His first 2 posts in the GM game after he spammed himself up over 50, was to try joining Toronto and the Isles,. Despite his favorite teams including the Canucks and Oilers (Toronto is among the three he has listed). He also didn't want to join Nashville immediately. Seems joining Nashville was plan B.

Sorry DB but you've kind of lost trust or the benefit of the doubt from my perspective, which you should probably expect to have to deal with after recent shenanigans. It's not doing you as much harm as it probably could have, considering you get to keep your main account (many forums I've been a part of would remove the main as well for multiple accounts).

C'mon man, he didn't do this
Jul. 9, 2017 at 1:43 p.m.

I just talked to Marty. What he said?

Rangers was the first person he interacted with and wanted to join him
MMN didn't have an AGM, Max did and no one knew where taisei was even

I then told him he's better off not joining raif or MMN, he would be much better off with Jmac.

You lost your trust in me, fine. But I didn't create this account. Stop saying I did this and I thought that. It was HIM who did this, him as in Marty
Jul. 9, 2017 at 1:44 p.m.
I'm extremely pissed off at all these false allegations. So I get an infraction, vote off the BOG, and 23 pissed off GMs for something I didn't even do? Give me a break!
Jul. 9, 2017 at 1:45 p.m.
Follow CapFriendly
Jarvis could you give me your evidence as to how it was ME who a) created a fake account and b) tried to screw Jmac one of my best friends on here? I would like to hear it, you've caused 23 GMs to hate me further and I won't let this go away easy

We created the BOG to deal with decisions like this.
This also is not the first time you have created a multi and commented in the GM game. You have a history of creating multiple accounts.
Jdp liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll