SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Replacement for Berg when whe retires

Created by: Suh_Baud
Published: Dec. 26, 2022 at 5:50 p.m.
Salary Cap: $82,500,000
Season Days: 108/185 (58%)
Central Registry Determination: This trade has been rejected because the upper limit has been exceeded by one of the trade parties

Logo of the Boston BruinsBoston Bruins

OutStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Lysell, FabianWaivers ExemptBoston BruinsLoan-$0001---0000--
2023 1st round pick (Logo of the Boston BruinsBOS)---100------
InStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Horvat, BoVancouver CanucksNHL50%$1,605,405011---33241135--
ChangeCap SpaceRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Initial$84,6892146693412
Change-$1,605,405110-100
Final-$1,520,716 (↓)22 (↑)47 (↑)692 (↓)412241135

Logo of the Vancouver CanucksVancouver Canucks

OutStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Horvat, BoVancouver CanucksNHL50%$2,750,000011---33241135--
InStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Lysell, FabianWaivers ExemptBoston BruinsLoan-$0001---0000--
2023 1st round pick (Logo of the Boston BruinsBOS)---100------
ChangeCap SpaceRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Initial$2,843,7502247693511
Change$2,750,000-1-10100
Final$5,593,750 (↑)21 (↓)46 (↓)694 (↑)511-24-11-35
Dec. 26, 2022 at 6:20 p.m.
Fanboys make bad Gms
I respect Bo too much to send him to that garbage city.
Dutchies liked this.
Dec. 26, 2022 at 6:50 p.m.
Just... no.

Signed,
A Bruins Fan
Dec. 26, 2022 at 8:49 p.m.
Canucks sorta homer
Quoting: CaptainBergeron37
Just... no.

Signed,
A Bruins Fan

Funny cuz Canucks fans say no too. Not enough for a Bo return.

I understand every fan base hates rentals, but that's the price...
Dutchies and bogdown liked this.
Dec. 27, 2022 at 4:44 p.m.
Sir
Quoting: Hitagi_Senpai

That could be the price, but the Bruins shouldn't pay it. I mean for a rental, barring any injuries the Bruins don't need a centre. They are better served to pass on moving the few valuable younger prospects and assets they have. They may as well take a run at some UFA's and keep the pieces they have.
Dec. 27, 2022 at 4:44 p.m.
Sir
Quoting: reelkena

Bo respects hockey to much and would like to play for a winning franchise smile
Dec. 27, 2022 at 10:23 p.m.

Say the person whose fanbase was destroying their city after choking in the 2011 cup finals
Dec. 28, 2022 at 3:20 a.m.
Fanboys make bad Gms
Quoting: ON3M4N
Say the person whose fanbase was destroying their city after choking in the 2011 cup finals

You should encourage destroying your city if you live in boston. Less racist disgusting people that way. Ask Mookie Betts what I mean.
Dec. 28, 2022 at 7:23 a.m.
You should encourage destroying your city if you live in boston. Less racist disgusting people that way. Ask Mookie Betts what I mean.

Weird considering many of the most beloved players in Boston are people of color Huh?
Dec. 28, 2022 at 10:59 a.m.
Sir

I am not sure that I follow this one - Mookie was annoyed that the Red Sox and Boston didn't express more for Floyd, Breonna and Jacob Blake. That being said, don't try to claim that Vancouver/BC is much better with the racist remarks towards Asian families (especially seeing as it is the Anti-Asian hate crime capital), not to mention hockey Canada and their cover ups etc. Those are rose coloured glasses if you think there isn't problems all over the place.
Dec. 28, 2022 at 12:01 p.m.
Fanboys make bad Gms
Quoting: Hobo
I am not sure that I follow this one - Mookie was annoyed that the Red Sox and Boston didn't express more for Floyd, Breonna and Jacob Blake. That being said, don't try to claim that Vancouver/BC is much better with the racist remarks towards Asian families (especially seeing as it is the Anti-Asian hate crime capital), not to mention hockey Canada and their cover ups etc. Those are rose coloured glasses if you think there isn't problems all over the place.

yikes. mookie asked for a trade at points because of his own fans and while the problems are all over the place, boston is certainly the mecca above the bible belt.

your claim on vancouver is completely false and debunked. it was spread at the beginning of covid by media and the numbers do not back it up despite vancouver having the largest percentage of asians.

it took 15 seconds to search that. meanwhile boston, i have been there and seen it.
Dec. 28, 2022 at 4:18 p.m.
Sir
yikes. mookie asked for a trade at points because of his own fans and while the problems are all over the place, boston is certainly the mecca above the bible belt.

your claim on vancouver is completely false and debunked. it was spread at the beginning of covid by media and the numbers do not back it up despite vancouver having the largest percentage of asians.

it took 15 seconds to search that. meanwhile boston, i have been there and seen it.

You are clearly not Asian an living in BC. BC has been in the top 5 or and sometimes top spot for highest per capita hate crime in Canada. All I am pointing out its, that albeit some cities have issues and some larger than others, its not fair to use a broad paintbrush.

How long did you live in Boston for?

I mean I have been to Calgary and saw indigenous people getting treat like trash, but I am not going to say that they hate all of them and that the city is trash.
Dec. 28, 2022 at 5:01 p.m.
Fanboys make bad Gms
Quoting: Hobo
You are clearly not Asian an living in BC. BC has been in the top 5 or and sometimes top spot for highest per capita hate crime in Canada. All I am pointing out its, that albeit some cities have issues and some larger than others, its not fair to use a broad paintbrush.

How long did you live in Boston for?

I mean I have been to Calgary and saw indigenous people getting treat like trash, but I am not going to say that they hate all of them and that the city is trash.

I'm not doing this on friggin capfriendly anymore. thinking bc and alberta are the same thing might be even dumber. alberta is basically alabama. If you can't look up the info and have to deflect from "hate crime capital" to "top 5 in canada" and hoped no one noticed then good for you. hope your debate career works out.

i'm not responding on this again. buck foston.
Dec. 28, 2022 at 7:48 p.m.
Sir
I'm not doing this on friggin capfriendly anymore. thinking bc and alberta are the same thing might be even dumber. alberta is basically alabama. If you can't look up the info and have to deflect from "hate crime capital" to "top 5 in canada" and hoped no one noticed then good for you. hope your debate career works out.

i'm not responding on this again. buck foston.

Ha Ha - well I can't say that they are were labelled the Anti-Asian Hate Crime Capital for a while as that Vancouver was only labelled that in 2022 - but they have been in the top 5 for many years now for hate crimes. Only this year did they get the aforementioned illustrious label. But your ignorance to think you live in the perfect place of BC, which is crime free, free of hate, free of racism is adorable. I commend you on getting angry and not realizing that because you witnessed one thing while you visited a city doesn't label the entire city (hence Calgary analogy). If you read the comment, I never said they were the same thing.

But I get it, you hate Boston, so they are all racist and and its the worst city in the world.
Jan. 8, 2023 at 11:51 p.m.
Quoting: Hitagi_Senpai

Canucks themselves have said they don't want futures for Bo... so that's why they say no. They want either a top RD or a replacement C. A 1st round pick and Lysell are neither of those things...

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll