Jonathan Druin And Joel Edmunson Apparently

Created by: cody_tugak
Team: 2022-23 Edmonton Oilers
Initial Creation Date: Jan. 11, 2023
Published: Jan. 11, 2023
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Trades
EDM
  1. Drouin, Jonathan ($2,750,000 retained)
  2. Edmundson, Joel ($1,750,000 retained)
MTL
  1. Barrie, Tyson
  2. Rodrigue, Olivier
  3. Tullio, Tyler
  4. 2023 1st round pick (EDM)
  5. 2025 3rd round pick (EDM)
Additional Details:
1st Round Pick Should Be Top 10 Protected
Buyouts
Retained Salary Transactions
Buried
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the EDM
Logo of the EDM
Logo of the EDM
Logo of the EDM
Logo of the EDM
Logo of the EDM
Logo of the EDM
Logo of the EDM
Logo of the EDM
Logo of the EDM
Logo of the EDM
Logo of the EDM
Logo of the EDM
Logo of the EDM
Logo of the EDM
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
22$82,500,000$79,874,833$896,000$2,200,000$2,625,167
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Edmonton Oilers
$5,125,000$5,125,000
LW, RW
NMC
UFA - 4
$12,500,000$12,500,000
C
NMC
UFA - 4
$5,500,000$5,500,000
RW, LW
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo of the Montreal Canadiens
$2,750,000$2,750,000
LW, RW
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$8,500,000$8,500,000
C, LW
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
$3,100,000$3,100,000
RW
RFA - 2
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$500,000$500K)
LW, C
RFA - 2
$5,125,000$5,125,000
LW, C
NMC
UFA - 7
$3,000,000$3,000,000
RW
UFA - 1
$798,000$798,000
C
RFA - 1
$1,250,000$1,250,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
$2,750,000$2,750,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$9,250,000$9,250,000
LD
NMC
UFA - 8
$3,250,000$3,250,000
RD
UFA - 3
$750,000$750,000
G
UFA - 1
Logo of the Montreal Canadiens
-$875,000-$875,000
LD/RD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
RD
RFA - 1
$5,000,000$5,000,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 5
$2,750,000$2,750,000
LD/RD
UFA - 4
$762,500$762,500
LD
UFA - 2
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$750,000$750,000
LW, RW
RFA - 1
$4,167,000$4,167,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
LD
RFA - 2
$2,200,000$2,200,000
G
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jan. 11, 2023 at 10:56 p.m.
Quoting: habitantlecolon
to understand why he is been this bad ... Drouin suffer mutiples injuries and also mental health issues ... care to understand that the guy his basicly trying to play the game and get back on a regular pace. Armia many concusion, long covid and other injuries ... Gallagher ... would accept people talking about injury prone players, but when it come to call player bad or washed i'm kind of pissed off.

Points are only one part of the game, chemistry, two way game, defense side, etc complete the set. Every AGM people complain about money due to cap space or point production but barely asses team or players situation...

Everyone has personal issues, but how is that part of the equation of valuing a players trade value? This post has Drouin playing 2nd line LW when he clearly doesn't produce goals anymore. Sorry about his personal issues, but they are irrelevant when assessing his trade value. His play on the ice determines his trade value, and he has next to none. That is just reality. And the proof is Habs fans desperation to trade him, to anyone that will take him, and hold back as much salary as needed to do it.
Fox_Czar_Cup liked this.
Jan. 11, 2023 at 11:00 p.m.
Quoting: OldNYIfan
Wrong.
I made an indisputably true statement -- prior to this ACGM, two Habs fans posted this exact trade TODAY. I've given you the ACGM links. The fact that I was mistaken about the identity of a third poster is irrelevant.
Making a true statement is not flaming no matter how much you'd like it to be. My statement was not only not "unneeded," it was truthful, therefore relevant.
"Flaming" would be "The Habs fanbase is always . . . "
If in future it will make you feel better, I'll be careful to say "Some Habs fans" instead of "Habs fans" when referring to some of them.

How about just sticking to relevant comments regarding the proposed trades. Who cares how many of the same ACGM's Habs fans have made today. Howabout the other fan bases that you didn't call out for the exact same thing? Every fan base has their preferred proposed ACGM's and multiple fans make those ACGM's daily but you don't call them out for it just Habs fans. It's clear that you have a dislike for our fan base and this is just more evidence of it. Stick to the trades and not the irrelevant comments.
habitantlecolon liked this.
Jan. 11, 2023 at 11:33 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: Campabee
How about just sticking to relevant comments regarding the proposed trades. Who cares how many of the same ACGM's Habs fans have made today. Howabout the other fan bases that you didn't call out for the exact same thing? Every fan base has their preferred proposed ACGM's and multiple fans make those ACGM's daily but you don't call them out for it just Habs fans. It's clear that you have a dislike for our fan base and this is just more evidence of it. Stick to the trades and not the irrelevant comments.

Wrong once again. I don't have a dislike for the Montreal fanbase. @SevenLeg, @TheRealisticGuy and @BigBadBurke are three of my favorite correspondents on this site, and I have a pretty jocular relationship with DucharmeTheDOMinator.

If you think any comment of mine about a particular trade or ACGM is irrelevant, you have the option of ignoring it. You don't have the option of making a false statement about it and escaping accountability for the falsity.
TheRealisticGuy and SevenLeg liked this.
Jan. 11, 2023 at 11:59 p.m.
Wrong once again. I don't have a dislike for the Montreal fanbase. SevenLeg, TheRealisticGuy and BigBadBurke are three of my favorite correspondents on this site, and I have a pretty jocular relationship with DucharmeTheDOMinator.

If you think any comment of mine about a particular trade or ACGM is irrelevant, you have the option of ignoring it. You don't have the option of making a false statement about it and escaping accountability for the falsity.

I am not making any false statements, every fan base posts dozens of ACGM's a day many are duplicates or triplicates but you only call out Habs fans for doing these duplicate and triplicate ACGM's, why of you are not being biased? Why have you not called out Leafs fans, Duck fans or any of the other 31 teams fan bases for the exact same thing?
Jan. 12, 2023 at 12:18 a.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: Campabee
I am not making any false statements, every fan base posts dozens of ACGM's a day many are duplicates or triplicates but you only call out Habs fans for doing these duplicate and triplicate ACGM's, why of you are not being biased? Why have you not called out Leafs fans, Duck fans or any of the other 31 teams fan bases for the exact same thing?

Because I don't call out fanbases for the idiocies of a few homers within them on a specific topic. But I do call out segments of fanbases for particular transgressions. Two perfect examples are calling out that portion of the Montreal fanbase which kept hysterically increasing the perceived value of Josh Anderson prior to this year's draft -- starting with single-handedly being worth the 17th overall pick, then the 13th, then the 8th, then the 7th, then the fourth, and finally culminating in the moronic assertion that he was worth the second overall pick. And at roughly the same time, I continually called out those Toronto fans who kept insisting that it would be a good idea for Los Angeles to re-acquire Jake Muzzin. And in both cases, the fans making these posts accused them -- as you are doing here -- of being biased against the entire fanbase because I criticized a specific trade formula which went beyond poor evaluation (which is subjective) to absolute demonstrable error (which is objective).

Maybe you should look back at my posts expressing my opinion about the trio of Kaiden Guhle, Arber Xhekaj and Jordan Harris, or Harris' signing in particular, to get a better understanding of my attitude about the Canadiens and their fanbase.
Jan. 12, 2023 at 12:53 a.m.
Le patriote
Quoting: delneggs
Everyone has personal issues, but how is that part of the equation of valuing a players trade value? This post has Drouin playing 2nd line LW when he clearly doesn't produce goals anymore. Sorry about his personal issues, but they are irrelevant when assessing his trade value. His play on the ice determines his trade value, and he has next to none. That is just reality. And the proof is Habs fans desperation to trade him, to anyone that will take him, and hold back as much salary as needed to do it.

scenery change can boost production, help to sort confidence, etc. As for this AGM OP a yes a high wishful thinking, but could Drouin play top 9 minutes, sure!
Jan. 12, 2023 at 12:56 a.m.
Quoting: habitantlecolon
scenery change can boost production, help to sort confidence, etc. As for this AGM OP a yes a high wishful thinking, but could Drouin play top 9 minutes, sure!

A change may help him regain his form but NOBODY is going to give value for him hoping he gets better. His trade value is next to nothing.
Jan. 12, 2023 at 1:04 a.m.
Because I don't call out fanbases for the idiocies of a few homers within them on a specific topic. But I do call out segments of fanbases for particular transgressions. Two perfect examples are calling out that portion of the Montreal fanbase which kept hysterically increasing the perceived value of Josh Anderson prior to this year's draft -- starting with single-handedly being worth the 17th overall pick, then the 13th, then the 8th, then the 7th, then the fourth, and finally culminating in the moronic assertion that he was worth the second overall pick. And at roughly the same time, I continually called out those Toronto fans who kept insisting that it would be a good idea for Los Angeles to re-acquire Jake Muzzin. And in both cases, the fans making these posts accused them -- as you are doing here -- of being biased against the entire fanbase because I criticized a specific trade formula which went beyond poor evaluation (which is subjective) to absolute demonstrable error (which is objective).

Maybe you should look back at my posts expressing my opinion about the trio of Kaiden Guhle, Arber Xhekaj and Jordan Harris, or Harris' signing in particular, to get a better understanding of my attitude about the Canadiens and their fanbase.

LMAO, thank you for proving my point, you are literally calling out the entire Habs fan base by saying "Habs fans post these ACGM's 2-3 times daily", you aren't calling out a few "homers" as you put it. If you look back through all of my ACGM's you will see that I have not in fact posted a single thread like this. So by calling out all Habs fans you are in fact flaming those of us who have had nothing to do with these duplicate and triplicate threads. I also call it as I see it and you my friend do this type of thing a lot to Habs fans in particular. So while you may not "think" you have a bias towards us, you do. All I am trying to say is keep the comments relative to the topic at hand and not throwing shade at any particular fan bases.
habitantlecolon liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll