$918,333$918,333
    C, LW
    RFA - 3
    Logo of the Buffalo Sabres
    $7,100,000$7,100,000
    C, LW
    UFA - 7
    $863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
    RW, LW
    RFA - 2
    $918,333$918,333 (Performance Bonus$1,000,000$1M)
    C
    RFA - 3
    $855,833$855,833 (Performance Bonus$32,500$32K)
    LW, RW
    RFA - 2
    $863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$412,500$412K)
    C, LW
    RFA - 1
    $2,000,000$2,000,000
    C
    UFA - 1
    $925,000$925,000
    RW
    RFA - 2
    $3,000,000$3,000,000
    LW, RW
    UFA - 2
    Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
    $4,285,714$4,285,714
    LD
    UFA - 7
    $6,000,000$6,000,000
    LD/RD
    UFA - 1
    $4,500,000$4,500,000
    G
    UFA - 2
    $925,000$925,000
    LD
    RFA - 2
    $916,667$916,667 (Performance Bonus$1,850,000$2M)
    LD/RD
    UFA - 1
    $925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$925,000$925K)
    G
    RFA - 2
    $687,500$687,500
    RD
    UFA - 1
    $1,350,000$1,350,000
    LD
    RFA - 1
    ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
    $1,850,000$1,850,000
    LD/RD
    RFA - 1
    $837,500$837,500
    G
    RFA - 1
    $925,000$925,000
    LW
    UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
    • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
    Mar. 28, 2023 at 11:15 a.m.
    Joker victor and Bryson can go. I’m really starting to like Casey’s game. Although getting crowded top 9
    gretzkyghosts liked this.
    Mar. 28, 2023 at 11:20 a.m.
    Mittelstadt isn’t getting traded. Granato likes him too much and he’s been good since Christmas.
    Mar. 28, 2023 at 11:33 a.m.
    Quoting: Finn2016
    Joker victor and Bryson can go. I’m really starting to like Casey’s game. Although getting crowded top 9

yeah ive been fine with him, but more or less like you said a crowded top 9
    Mar. 28, 2023 at 11:34 a.m.
    Quoting: BUF10
    Mittelstadt isn’t getting traded. Granato likes him too much and he’s been good since Christmas.

well brace yourself. With the of savoie, kulich and presumingly rousek now, thye need room. Yes hes been fine but need space
    Mar. 28, 2023 at 11:45 a.m.
    Quoting: asauer1122
    well brace yourself. With the of savoie, kulich and presumingly rousek now, thye need room. Yes hes been fine but need space

Savoie is going back to juniors. Rousek will take girgensons or okposo spot
    Mar. 28, 2023 at 11:49 a.m.
    Quoting: Stadel
    Savoie is going back to juniors. Rousek will take girgensons or okposo spot

Savoie is too good for whl and thats well known. it does no good. And what about kulich?
    Skyraider112 liked this.
    Mar. 28, 2023 at 12:13 p.m.
    Savoie is too good for whl and thats well known. it does no good. And what about kulich?

He’s not too good for it. He’s had a good second half. Barzal went back for another year, seems Savoie is on a similar path. Don’t have to believe me, ask any one connected. Lance, chad etc. He’s going to juniors. Kulich will make the team
    Mar. 28, 2023 at 12:23 p.m.
    He’s not too good for it. He’s had a good second half. Barzal went back for another year, seems Savoie is on a similar path. Don’t have to believe me, ask any one connected. Lance, chad etc. He’s going to juniors. Kulich will make the team

Lance,Chad lol. They are glorified armchair GMs. Unless you have been told by Terry pegula, Kevyn Adams, and donny granato, your thoughts, along with mine are useless. Your opinion is just that, an opinion. And for what its worth alot of those "lance and chads" think savoie is nhl bound next season so the argument doesnt make sense. And if kulich is making the team it still leaves them needing to make room.
    Skyraider112 and gretzkyghosts liked this.
    Mar. 28, 2023 at 12:26 p.m.

ThRees been suggestions that Savoie should go play in Sweden. Sounds good to me.
    Mar. 28, 2023 at 12:29 p.m.
    ThRees been suggestions that Savoie should go play in Sweden. Sounds good to me.

Id be more into that. WHL should be near off the table. Overseas is interesting. But also need to make sure whatever he does its going to be comfortable. Some guys may not want to play in a foreign country like that but doesn't hurt to check
    Mar. 28, 2023 at 12:57 p.m.

Rousek and Biro will be their 13th and 14th forwards. I think Kulich goes back to the AHL and Savoie gets the Shane Wright treatment. 9 spread apart games 2 week AHL stint that sent to world juniors than spend another half season in the WHL.
    Mar. 28, 2023 at 1:09 p.m.
    Rousek and Biro will be their 13th and 14th forwards. I think Kulich goes back to the AHL and Savoie gets the Shane Wright treatment. 9 spread apart games 2 week AHL stint that sent to world juniors than spend another half season in the WHL.

Will be interesting what they do but think Sweden with Ostland might be very worthwhile. Whatever good for Kulich and Savoie. These three could be interesting line together someday
    Mar. 28, 2023 at 1:21 p.m.

The problem is Sweden has become notorious for favouring ice time towards vets who will stay in sweden instead of younger players with higher upside (who have NHL ambitions).

I have no issue with him playing in Europe in general, but Savoie might. End of the day, you're asking a U-21 to go to a foreign continent and live there for a while. That doesn't always work out the way ppl think it might.
    Skyraider112 and gretzkyghosts liked this.
    Mar. 28, 2023 at 2:35 p.m.
    The problem is Sweden has become notorious for favouring ice time towards vets who will stay in sweden instead of younger players with higher upside (who have NHL ambitions).

I have no issue with him playing in Europe in general, but Savoie might. End of the day, you're asking a U-21 to go to a foreign continent and live there for a while. That doesn't always work out the way ppl think it might.

True but he might like it more than a Shane Wright year or whl
    Mar. 28, 2023 at 2:54 p.m.
    True but he might like it more than a Shane Wright year or whl

He's from western Canada. Probably better for his dev to stay in the WHL than go all the way to europe.
    Finn2016 liked this.
    Mar. 28, 2023 at 3:06 p.m.
    I don't think anyone who's watched 37 can justify giving him away for nothing anymore after the past 3.5 months. OK with moving him in a package to upgrade though
    Mar. 28, 2023 at 4:21 p.m.
    Sabres are elite
    My bold roster predictions for 23/24:

- Greenway and Mittelstadt remain Sabres
    - Kulich stays in AHL
    - Biro is traded
    - Rousek is 13th forward
    - Savoie makes team out of camp and sticks or plays in the WHL (not for Winnipeg, they would almost assuredly deal his rights)
    - Bryson is traded, Lyubushkin is 7th D
    - Comrie UPL is the tandem
    Mar. 29, 2023 at 9:01 a.m.
    Edited Mar. 29, 2023 at 9:11 a.m.
    Jokiharju, Mittelstadt and Olofsson are not the reasons the Sabres lost last night.
    Not having Samuelsson or Thompson in the line up. wearing the home ice blue and playing on home ice had more to do with the defeat.
    Lance,Chad lol. They are glorified armchair GMs. Unless you have been told by Terry pegula, Kevyn Adams, and donny granato, your thoughts, along with mine are useless. Your opinion is just that, an opinion. And for what its worth alot of those "lance and chads" think savoie is nhl bound next season so the argument doesnt make sense. And if kulich is making the team it still leaves them needing to make room.
    Chad, Sion Fawkes, Bill Hoppe and Mike Harrington are all useless for one reason or another.
    I trust Lance more than any of them and Mellissa offers more insight than Chad, or Sion.
    In general we agree that they often miss the mark.
    Regardless where they play, they are both really close to NHL ready.
    Completely agree that they will get a chance.
    We may see that the closer to NHL ready the fewer games they may see at the beginning of the season, so they could be brought up at the end of the season and not exceed the 9 game threshold.
    Quoting: Sahbrays
    I don't think anyone who's watched 37 can justify giving him away for nothing anymore after the past 3.5 months. OK with moving him in a package to upgrade though, OMG, finally someone else is watching the same gams as I and not reading other peoples posts.

Quoting: Skyraider112
    My bold roster predictions for 23/24:

- Greenway and Mittelstadt remain Sabres
    - Kulich stays in AHL
    - Biro is traded
    - Rousek is 13th forward
    - Savoie makes team out of camp and sticks or plays in the WHL (not for Winnipeg, they would almost assuredly deal his rights)
    - Bryson is traded, Lyubushkin is 7th D
    - Comrie UPL is the tandem
    Absolutely the most likely.
    Let's hope Johnson signs.
    While he is young Levi just may be the rotation before the end of the year.
    EDIT Kulich has been on fire since the end of January
    21 pts and 14 goals in his last 24 games, v 19 and 7 goals over his first 31 games.
    Remember he is playing against men in the AHL and he is younger than either Quinn or Peterka their first full year in the AHL.
    Besides look at his picture on HockeyDB, he looks like he can stand up to the rigors of he NHL. LOL!
    Sahbrays liked this.
    Mar. 29, 2023 at 9:29 a.m.
    Quoting: Sahbrays
    I don't think anyone who's watched 37 can justify giving him away for nothing anymore after the past 3.5 months. OK with moving him in a package to upgrade though

I would like to clarify i dont think you just give away mitts. He does hold value right now. I honestly didnt have time to figure out a realistic trade so just put them to anywhere.
    Sahbrays and gretzkyghosts liked this.
    Mar. 29, 2023 at 9:29 a.m.
    Quoting: gretzkyghosts
    Jokiharju, Mittelstadt and Olofsson are not the reasons the Sabres lost last night.
    Not having Samuelsson or Thompson in the line up. wearing the home ice blue and playing on home ice had more to do with the defeat.
    Chad, Sion Fawkes, Bill Hoppe and Mike Harrington are all useless for one reason or another.
    I trust Lance more than any of them and Mellissa offers more insight than Chad, or Sion.
    We may see that the closer to NHL ready the fewer games they may see at the beginning of the season, so they could be brought up at the end of the season and not exceed the 9 game threshold.

21 pts and 14 goals in his last 24 games, v 19 and 7 goals over his first 31 games.
    Remember he is playing against men in the AHL and he is younger than either Quinn or Peterka their first full year in the AHL.
    Besides look at his picture on HockeyDB, he looks like he can stand up to the rigors of he NHL. LOL!

I would like to clarify i dont think you just give away mitts. He does hold value right now. I honestly didnt have time to figure out a realistic trade so just put them to anywhere.
    Mar. 30, 2023 at 1:06 a.m.
    Sabres are elite
    Quoting: gretzkyghosts

Gonna confess here that I have been enthralled with Johnson as a prospect since watching him every game at the WJC. I saw his skating ability and his very smart gameplay and instantly started to closely follow his career. I trust Adams' ability to create good connections with our prospects but also recognize the real advantage of NCAA prospects getting to become a free agent and start their career wherever they choose. Regardless of whether he signs in Buffalo or not, which I am praying he does, I will be a big fan of his and will cheer him on to what I believe will be a successful NHL career.

I love Kulich but I love him enough to say it doesn't hurt for him to develop another year in the AHL. He's still only 18 which is insane. It's too much to ask of a young guy like that to start in the NHL at 19 imo. It's not that he isn't good enough, he is. However we can afford to develop him further so that when he does start in the NHL full time, he can already be a very productive player (ie: top 6 guy). I say have him in an Amerks jersey for next season, let the good folks in Roch enjoy watching him another season. He can be our 1st call up. Now if he makes an unquestionable impression in training camp and preseason then by all means I'm ready to pivot my opinion and have him in Buffalo next season. Whatever is best for the future of Kulich and his career is what must be done. Thankfully the current Sabres' management isn't impatient like past regimes and doesn't appear to be rushing headlong into things and hampering development

To create a post please Login or Register
    Question:
    Options:
    Add Option
    Submit Poll