Apr. 14, 2023 at 10:57 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Dallas Stars
Minnesota Wild
Apr. 15, 2023 at 10:02 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
This is a tossup as both got solid lineups
Apr. 15, 2023 at 10:46 p.m.
This is nearly impossible to guess I feel however I really like what the Wild did at the trade deadline.I really like a lot of the quality of players from Minnesota. That is a good balanced group.

Both teams have some of the oldest impact players in the playoffs; pavelski, gologoaki, suter, maf, reaves, zucc. Should result in some desperate hockey as the series goes along.

Imma guess the Wild pull through. Not a shot at the stars. They’re super good also, tons of talent, and personally I think Jamie Benn is maybe the last person in the world I’d start a fight with because he just seems like the kind of guy who would just lop my head off in one swing and go on about his day like it never happened.

My real guess is whoever wins will have paid a big price to win. And Wild in 7.
Apr. 16, 2023 at 8:33 a.m.
and proud of it
Quoting: aadoyle
This is a tossup as both got solid lineups

Quoting: CantStopWontStop
This is nearly impossible to guess I feel however I really like what the Wild did at the trade deadline.I really like a lot of the quality of players from Minnesota. That is a good balanced group.

Both teams have some of the oldest impact players in the playoffs; pavelski, gologoaki, suter, maf, reaves, zucc. Should result in some desperate hockey as the series goes along.

Imma guess the Wild pull through. Not a shot at the stars. They’re super good also, tons of talent, and personally I think Jamie Benn is maybe the last person in the world I’d start a fight with because he just seems like the kind of guy who would just lop my head off in one swing and go on about his day like it never happened.

My real guess is whoever wins will have paid a big price to win. And Wild in 7.

Yeh, 7 game series for sure. Who's better, Karil or Robertson?
Apr. 16, 2023 at 9:32 a.m.
SHL NJD GM
Dallas in 6, Oettinger and the Stars offense will help them to victory, JEE's health will be a factor for Minny
Steven_Stamkos liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit