SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/The Box

Places to Eat in Anaheim area

May 8, 2023 at 4:39 p.m.
Sabres are elite
I'm travelling to Anaheim this summer and always want to try great local food. Hoping that some of you can provide some of your favourite places to grab a bite in the Anaheim area. Thanks!

@GiggywithGibby
@Manson
@JontheDuck
Manson, JontheDuck and mokumboi liked this.
May 8, 2023 at 4:40 p.m.
Sabres are elite
I'm travelling to Anaheim this summer and always want to try great local food. Hoping that some of you can provide some of your favourite places to grab a bite in the Anaheim area. Thanks!

@GeneralLandro
@Jah1722
May 8, 2023 at 4:43 p.m.
Future Ducks legend
What kind of food do you generally like to eat and whereabouts in Anaheim will you be?
May 8, 2023 at 4:46 p.m.
Quoting: Skyraider112

GeneralLandro
Jah1722

All depends what you like but I also haven’t lived in the area for a little while now so I may not be your best bet on options
May 8, 2023 at 4:51 p.m.
45 for Norris.

GiggywithGibby
Manson
JontheDuck

Ooh, there’s a ton of food courts/malls. The Marketplace, The Square, Spectrum, Pacific City, BellaTerra, and Fashion Island.

If you want Mexican, you could go to a place like Moreno’s, La Serena, or Mario’s.

There’s In-N-Out. (I personally think it’s overrated though).

BJ’s, Lazy Dog, and Hangar 24 are also pretty good options.

If you want good seafood you could head to Bear Flag.

If you want a spectacular smoothie, Néktar is your place. (It is pretty pricy though)

There’s Selanne Steak Tavern.

Roma D’ Italia, Urban Plates.

What type of food do you want?
Skyraider112 liked this.
May 8, 2023 at 5:45 p.m.
Sabres are elite
Quoting: GiggywithGibby
What kind of food do you generally like to eat and whereabouts in Anaheim will you be?

Quoting: Manson
Ooh, there’s a ton of food courts/malls. The Marketplace, The Square, Spectrum, Pacific City, BellaTerra, and Fashion Island.

If you want Mexican, you could go to a place like Moreno’s, La Serena, or Mario’s.

There’s In-N-Out. (I personally think it’s overrated though).

BJ’s, Lazy Dog, and Hangar 24 are also pretty good options.

If you want good seafood you could head to Bear Flag.

If you want a spectacular smoothie, Néktar is your place. (It is pretty pricy though)

There’s Selanne Steak Tavern.

Roma D’ Italia, Urban Plates.

What type of food do you want?

I'm pretty diverse in what I like to eat. I prefer sit-down places rather than fast-food. I'm a big fan of most European cuisine and also like most Asian cuisine. Meat is always good haha.

Quoting: GeneralLandro
All depends what you like but I also haven’t lived in the area for a little while now so I may not be your best bet on options

I'm open to any suggestions you want to give me, even if you haven't lived there for a while!
aedoran liked this.
May 15, 2023 at 6:45 a.m.

GiggywithGibby
Manson
JontheDuck

hey mate, hope you have a great trip. I'm from London, England so not much use i'm afraid!
May 15, 2023 at 12:32 p.m.
Sabres are elite
Quoting: JontheDuck
hey mate, hope you have a great trip. I'm from London, England so not much use i'm afraid!

Haha thanks man! I just tagged users that were Anaheim fans, assuming they lived there. Clearly a flawed approach lol.
Jul. 4, 2023 at 3:55 a.m.
Lovieee
Edited Jul. 5, 2023 at 4:47 a.m.
See the following places:
1. The Packing District
2. The Ranch Restaurant & Saloon
3. Porto's Bakery & Cafe
4. The Blind Rabbit

P.S. "The Blind Rabbit", apart from its impressive drink menu, has a great beef stroganoff with ground beef dish.

These establishments provide unique and enjoyable experiences, each with its own charm and culinary delights. Whether you're exploring the Packing District, savoring a meal at The Ranch Restaurant & Saloon, indulging in treats at Porto's Bakery & Cafe, or visiting The Blind Rabbit for their tasty beef stroganoff, these places are worth a visit for anyone seeking good food and memorable experiences.
Skyraider112 liked this.
Feb. 4 at 8:27 a.m.

GiggywithGibby
Manson
JontheDuck

The Anaheim Packing District:
A foodie haven featuring a variety of gourmet eateries in a historic citrus packing house. From trendy cafes to ethnic cuisines, it offers a diverse culinary experience.

The Ranch Restaurant:
For a fine dining experience, The Ranch offers a rustic-chic ambiance with a focus on farm-to-table American cuisine. Don't miss their signature steaks and live country music.

Anaheim White House:
A classy Italian steakhouse in a historic mansion, known for its elegant ambiance and delectable dishes. Perfect for a special night out.

Umami Burger:
Located in the Anaheim GardenWalk, Umami Burger is a must-visit for burger enthusiasts. They offer unique and flavorful burgers that are a culinary delight.

Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles:
If you're in the mood for soul food, Roscoe's is a legendary spot for the iconic combination of crispy fried chicken and delicious waffles.

You can check some more on openingtoclosehours but These are just a few of the fantastic and my favourite dining options in the Anaheim area, catering to a variety of tastes and preferences.
Apr. 13 at 12:10 a.m.
mokumboi
I have perhaps an odd suggestion: when you want dessert, go get the Sizzling Apple Pie at Craftsman Pizza. Don't get me wrong, all their food is good, but that dessert is one to remember.
Skyraider112 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll