Draft Class: 2023
Created By: PanarinBread72
Published: Jun. 14, 2023 at 4:16 p.m.
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-yeah
2Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-wow
3Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-wowee
4Logo of the San Jose Sharks-I hear he's got a good slapshot
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-A defenseman is going top 5 in every draft and rumor has it that Montreal wants Reinbacher
6Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-Total vibe guess
7Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-Get a C ig
8Logo of the Washington Capitals-I could see him falling further but I also feel like WSH would want him here
9Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-Another D in the top 10
10Logo of the St. Louis Blues-yeah why not
11Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-
12Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Ottawa Senators
13Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-
14Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-
15Logo of the Nashville Predators-
16Logo of the Calgary Flames-
17Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the New York Islanders
18Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
19Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
20Logo of the Seattle Kraken-
21Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
22Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the Los Angeles Kings
23Logo of the New York Rangers-
24Logo of the Nashville PredatorsLogo of the Edmonton Oilers
25Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
26Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the New Jersey Devils
27Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
28Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Boston Bruins
29Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Dallas Stars
30Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
31Logo of the Montreal CanadiensLogo of the Florida Panthers
32Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
Jun. 14, 2023 at 4:20 p.m.
Sennecke is a gem
If Reinbacher goes top 5, it is to SJ, which I doubt will happen. MTL is clearly after Leonard, or moving up in the top 4. The only way Reinbacher is a Hab is if Mailloux gets like a 5+ year ban from the NHL from the meeting with Bettman, and as much as I hate Gary and he hates Canada, Mailloux should be fine.
Jun. 14, 2023 at 4:55 p.m.
chibrikov is a steal
Rumors that I've heard:

Chicago is undecided on 1st overall, apparently Fantilli and Carlsson are on their radar
Columbus is heavily scouting Will Smith
Sharks are willing to trade the 4th pick, if they don't they will draft for size. Reinbacher or Carlsson would be solid options
Montreal either drafts Leonard or trades up in the draft. If they do trade up, they will select Smith
Arizona has been targeting Reinbacher
For the Flyers, Keith Jones wants to build the team around the blue line. Sandin Pelikka is a guy that's been heavily scouted
The Capitals want to address their top 6 through the draft, via Brian McLellan's end of season press conference
Stevie Y is heavily interested in Honzek, he's been scouting the player himself. Almost a guarantee he reaches on him with one of the picks. Oliver Moore and Tom Willander have also been scouted.
Canucks are another team interested in Sandin Pelikka, also the pick could be traded down
Nashville wants players that are committed defensively
19th pick, Chicago is targeting Daniil But. They are also interested in Gabe Perreault, but more than likely he won't be available
Jun. 14, 2023 at 5:03 p.m.
Torresing
Quoting: Z0ra
Rumors that I've heard:

Chicago is undecided on 1st overall, apparently Fantilli and Carlsson are on their radar
Sharks are willing to trade the 4th pick, if they don't they will draft for size. Reinbacher or Carlsson would be solid options
Montreal either drafts Leonard or trades up in the draft. If they do trade up, they will select Smith
For the Flyers, Keith Jones wants to build the team around the blue line. Sandin Pelikka is a guy that's been heavily scouted
The Capitals want to address their top 6 through the draft, via Brian McLellan's end of season press conference
Stevie Y is heavily interested in Honzek, he's been scouting the player himself. Almost a guarantee he reaches on him with one of the picks. Oliver Moore and Tom Willander have also been scouted.
Canucks are another team interested in Sandin Pelikka, also the pick could be traded down
19th pick, Chicago is targeting Daniil But. They are also interested in Gabe Perreault, but more than likely he won't be available

Sharks have never once said they are willing to trade the 4th. I have listened to and read every Grier interview out there and nothing says they are willing to trade it. Comment with the link if youre not totally full of ****.

The only thing concrete from SJ is that they have taken both Carlsson and Smith out to dinner. Corey Masisak from the Athletic said the biggest mystery at the draft is what San Jose is going to do. So im assuming you’re not an insider.
mokumboi liked this.
Jun. 14, 2023 at 5:06 p.m.
chibrikov is a steal
Quoting: Blacktown
Sharks have never once said they are willing to trade the 4th. I have listened to and read every Grier interview out there and nothing says they are willing to trade it. Comment with the link if youre not totally full of ****.

The only thing concrete from SJ is that they have taken both Carlsson and Smith out to dinner. Corey Masisak from the Athletic said the biggest mystery at the draft is what San Jose is going to do. So im assuming you’re not an insider.

Heres the link, yes its on a Habs site, but its about the Sharks: https://www.habsfanatics.com/Draft-trade-A-journalist-drops-a-bombshell-about-the-Sharks-4th-overall-pick-and-Kent-Hughes-must-take-advantage-of-it-241381

EDIT: I'm not an insider.
Jun. 14, 2023 at 5:09 p.m.
mokumboi
If the Blues take Benson over Moore, I will be LIVID. The Blues do not need more wingers, let alone a small, average skating one.
Jun. 14, 2023 at 5:10 p.m.
Torresing
Heres the link, yes its on a Habs site, but its about the Sharks: https://www.habsfanatics.com/Draft-trade-A-journalist-drops-a-bombshell-about-the-Sharks-4th-overall-pick-and-Kent-Hughes-must-take-advantage-of-it-241381

A “journalist” no name or reference and its clearly a repu

A “journalist” drops a bomb. Clearly a reputable source. Basically hockeybuzz esque reporting there.
Jun. 15, 2023 at 1:13 a.m.

Grier has said he would consider trading down, but it would have to take a crazy offer!
And from Grier he’s looking at Smith and Carlsson, assume one or the other.

And Habs website is notorious for writing unverified rumors to stir the pot! Ives seen a lot of them personally.
Jun. 15, 2023 at 8:14 a.m.
Bedard23
Rumors that I've heard:

1, Whoever said that was high on some sort of drug

2. We’re also into Cristall who is Bedard’s childhood friend and since Bedard basically confirmed he’s good with playing for Chicago, this would be a great scenario

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll