24$83,500,000$67,644,290$0$5,755,000$15,855,710
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks
$6,000,000$6,000,000
LW
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
$950,000$950,000 (Performance Bonus$3,500,000$4M)
C
RFA - 3
$758,333$758,333
RW
RFA - 1
$4,250,000$4,250,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$505,000$505K)
LW, C
RFA - 1
$5,000,000$5,000,000
RW, C, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$2,000,000$2,000,000
LW, C, RW
UFA - 2
$2,650,000$2,650,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$2,250,000$2,250,000
LW, C, RW
RFA - 2
$4,000,000$4,000,000
LW, C, RW
UFA - 1
$1,200,000$1,200,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
$775,000$775,000 (Performance Bonus$325,000$325K)
RW
UFA - 1
$800,000$800,000
LW, C
RFA - 1
$950,000$950,000
C
RFA - 1
$758,333$758,333
LW
RFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$918,333$918,333 (Performance Bonus$1,000,000$1M)
LD
RFA - 3
$9,500,000$9,500,000
RD
NMC
UFA - 7
$3,800,000$3,800,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$1,250,000$1,250,000
LD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Dallas Stars
$3,650,000$3,650,000
LD
NMC
UFA - 2
$962,500$962,500
G
RFA - 2
$925,000$925,000
LD
RFA - 1
$4,500,000$4,500,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$916,667$916,667 (Performance Bonus$425,000$425K)
LD
RFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Aug. 23, 2023 at 11:09 p.m.
Trad Breliving
if someone will take suter it will probably be CHI
Aug. 23, 2023 at 11:09 p.m.
Stars management is apparently really high on Bourque, they won't look to move him.
EsoYeezus69 and Leafs_Fan3416 liked this.
Aug. 23, 2023 at 11:14 p.m.
Jinx god
Not trading Bourque for a RHD the quality of Murphy even if it means keeping Suter (one of the worst things in the world).

Besides, I don’t see Suter waiving his NMC to a rebuilding team like the Hawks, and with the way Jim Nill talks about Suter, for some dumb reason he probably values him higher than Murphy.
Aug. 24, 2023 at 7:20 a.m.
Snowhawk
Quoting: EsoYeezus69
Not trading Bourque for a RHD the quality of Murphy even if it means keeping Suter (one of the worst things in the world).

Besides, I don’t see Suter waiving his NMC to a rebuilding team like the Hawks, and with the way Jim Nill talks about Suter, for some dumb reason he probably values him higher than Murphy.

Hawks not trading Murphy for any proposal that includes Suter.
SlevinKalevra and Hawksguy81 liked this.
Aug. 24, 2023 at 8:20 a.m.
Suter isn’t going anywhere. Bourque shouldn’t be going anywhere unless getting a higher end player (no offense to Murphy I like him a lot and think he would be a really good fit). This trade would probably be Faksa, Jani, a first, and maybe a b prospect/later pick for Murphy
Aug. 24, 2023 at 8:25 a.m.

Nill sees Suter as good value for the money and a reasonable filler for Bichsel til he’s ready. Suter was still good value for the money last offseason but not so much this one. And honestly anything good about his underlying numbers is because he plays with Miro. You also have to consider if he’s part of the leadership group it sends a bad message to buy him out. Like it or not Nill typically does the right things for the right reasons. He’s also shown that he learns from his mistakes and can adjust to his coach’s needs. He also saw the writing on the wall with Klinger and didn’t give him a contract even with all the pressure from the fans that didn’t see the regression. He’s an amazing GM and we’re lucky to have him
Snowhawk18 liked this.
Aug. 24, 2023 at 8:26 a.m.
Hawks decline. And Suter isn't waiving for Chicago anyway
Snowhawk18 liked this.
Aug. 24, 2023 at 8:30 a.m.
Jinx god
Quoting: SlevinKalevra
Nill sees Suter as good value for the money and a reasonable filler for Bichsel til he’s ready. Suter was still good value for the money last offseason but not so much this one. And honestly anything good about his underlying numbers is because he plays with Miro. You also have to consider if he’s part of the leadership group it sends a bad message to buy him out. Like it or not Nill typically does the right things for the right reasons. He’s also shown that he learns from his mistakes and can adjust to his coach’s needs. He also saw the writing on the wall with Klinger and didn’t give him a contract even with all the pressure from the fans that didn’t see the regression. He’s an amazing GM and we’re lucky to have him

No doubt, but I’ve seen more rumours about Suter being toxic in the locker room than being a leader. No GM is perfect and what blinds Jim Nill sometimes is experience, he gives too much props to the old players even though they’re washed. I’m pretty sure if it was up to him he would’ve rehired the dinosaur known as Rick Bowness.
Snowhawk18 liked this.
Aug. 24, 2023 at 8:31 a.m.
Jinx god
Quoting: Snowhawk18
Hawks not trading Murphy for any proposal that includes Suter.

Should be fairly obvious, no team in the league should want that bum.
Aug. 24, 2023 at 8:36 a.m.
Snowhawk
No doubt, but I’ve seen more rumours about Suter being toxic in the locker room than being a leader. No GM is perfect and what blinds Jim Nill sometimes is experience, he gives too much props to the old players even though they’re washed. I’m pretty sure if it was up to him he would’ve rehired the dinosaur known as Rick Bowness.

Exactly, there is a reason Minnesota was willing to take the massive cap hits to buy him and Parise out. It has widely stated that they needed a culture change in a locker room that was run by those two.
EsoYeezus69 liked this.
Aug. 24, 2023 at 12:00 p.m.

Hitch and Bowness had TG written all over it. TG being behind the Hitch signing was actually a confirmed fact if I remember correctly. Hard to not keep Bones around after he took the team to the finals. We all know he just rode Monty’s work there but it’s still not a good look to fire somebody in a results driven position after getting good results. Nill hired Monty, Ruffles, and DB. Get yo facts straight boo. And Nill replaced plugs like Glendening and Kivi with useful players this past offseason so your older players argument is shaky as well. Kisses
Aug. 24, 2023 at 12:25 p.m.
Bedard23
Quoting: Leafs_Fan3416
if someone will take suter it will probably be CHI

Arizona, San Jose and Philadelphia have entered the chat
Leafs_Fan3416 liked this.
Aug. 24, 2023 at 12:28 p.m.
Jinx god
Edited Aug. 24, 2023 at 12:45 p.m.
Hitch and Bowness had TG written all over it. TG being behind the Hitch signing was actually a confirmed fact if I remember correctly. Hard to not keep Bones around after he took the team to the finals. We all know he just rode Monty’s work there but it’s still not a good look to fire somebody in a results driven position after getting good results. Nill hired Monty, Ruffles, and DB. Get yo facts straight boo. And Nill replaced plugs like Glendening and Kivi with useful players this past offseason so your older players argument is shaky as well. Kisses

I mean Suter is still here isn’t he? Glendening was arguably a bigger leader than Suter, same goes for Comeau (who had an A on his jersey and was considered a vital part of the locker room), both players as bad as they were, didn’t make me lose more braincells than Suter. I could probably list a bunch more guys if I really looked into it. Nobody is perfect, and I like Jim Nill as much as the next guy (he’s had an amazing offseason, always finds a way to male it look easy), but the reason he’s keeping Suter is because, for some reason, he genuinely believes he’s good (which is far from the truth).

Apart from the Suter situation, Nill has done a flawless job, and I won’t attack him for moves that are regarded as bad now, opposed to back then (big contracts given to players who back then deserved it). But facts be facts, from day 1, the Suter signing was awful, and it’s still awful to this day.
SlevinKalevra liked this.
Aug. 24, 2023 at 12:49 p.m.
Trad Breliving
Quoting: IconicHawk
Arizona, San Jose and Philadelphia have entered the chat

Arizona 100%
Aug. 24, 2023 at 1:43 p.m.
I mean Suter is still here isn’t he? Glendening was arguably a bigger leader than Suter, same goes for Comeau (who had an A on his jersey and was considered a vital part of the locker room), both players as bad as they were, didn’t make me lose more braincells than Suter. I could probably list a bunch more guys if I really looked into it. Nobody is perfect, and I like Jim Nill as much as the next guy (he’s had an amazing offseason, always finds a way to male it look easy), but the reason he’s keeping Suter is because, for some reason, he genuinely believes he’s good (which is far from the truth).

Apart from the Suter situation, Nill has done a flawless job, and I won’t attack him for moves that are regarded as bad now, opposed to back then (big contracts given to players who back then deserved it). But facts be facts, from day 1, the Suter signing was awful, and it’s still awful to this day.

Honestly if that’s the biggest issue we have with our team we’re pretty well off. Lol. We really need Harley to keep up the good work and Nils to take the next step. I know they’re high on Bichsel. I love Grush’s game. He’s a more talented Lindell imo. If Nils hits then we have enough offense coming from the back end and some nice complimentary guys in the pipeline. Which is really the only reasonable way you’re upgrading your defense these days. Only other option is over paying in a trade or in free agency. I don’t think you’ll see many more Devon Toews mistakes
EsoYeezus69 liked this.
Aug. 24, 2023 at 1:57 p.m.
Jinx god
Honestly if that’s the biggest issue we have with our team we’re pretty well off. Lol. We really need Harley to keep up the good work and Nils to take the next step. I know they’re high on Bichsel. I love Grush’s game. He’s a more talented Lindell imo. If Nils hits then we have enough offense coming from the back end and some nice complimentary guys in the pipeline. Which is really the only reasonable way you’re upgrading your defense these days. Only other option is over paying in a trade or in free agency. I don’t think you’ll see many more Devon Toews mistakes

I went to watch the world juniors this past year with my dad in Moncton and Lian Bichsel is a monster. He has incredible upside. Grush’s not too bad, if he develops well, I see a Lindell caliber player too. Harley feels the most safe out of them all, these past playoffs he played incredibly well and I see him improving this year too. Nils has got great offensive potential, but needs a Lindell/Miro type of player to play with this year to reach it. Let’s not forget Kyrou too, if he pans out well, I can see him becoming a top 4 dman. I’m really high on him.

The Stars have an incredible defensive core upcoming for sure. I’m really excited to see what happens in the future.
Aug. 24, 2023 at 6:36 p.m.
I went to watch the world juniors this past year with my dad in Moncton and Lian Bichsel is a monster. He has incredible upside. Grush’s not too bad, if he develops well, I see a Lindell caliber player too. Harley feels the most safe out of them all, these past playoffs he played incredibly well and I see him improving this year too. Nils has got great offensive potential, but needs a Lindell/Miro type of player to play with this year to reach it. Let’s not forget Kyrou too, if he pans out well, I can see him becoming a top 4 dman. I’m really high on him.

The Stars have an incredible defensive core upcoming for sure. I’m really excited to see what happens in the future.

Kyrou has some red flags. Nils looked like Harley did before he added smarts and maturity to his game. I’m hopeful the template is there for success. Nill and DeBoer are high on him and seem to have a handle on telling these kids what they need to do to be an NHL regular while keeping things positive

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll