SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Armchair-GM

How many of these defense are better then Rielly of TML all cheaper

Team: 2023-24 Custom Team
Initial Creation Date: Sep. 10, 2023
Published: Sep. 10, 2023
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Description
Rielly was bad last season and decided to start playing in playoffs. But he has a NMC so we can't get rid of him now. We all agree he is bad on defense but a offensive defense. But he has only had 3 seasons over 52 points . So how is that worth 7.5 M? TML fans need to realize it is not the partners we try with Rielly, it is Rielly, he is good when he wants to be and that is not enough.
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
10$83,500,000$51,672,000$0$0$31,828,000
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Buffalo Sabres
$6,000,000$6,000,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Calgary Flames
$4,550,000$4,550,000
RD
UFA - 3
Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights
$5,200,000$5,200,000
LD/RD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo of the Winnipeg Jets
$6,250,000$6,250,000
LD
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo of the New York Islanders
$4,000,000$4,000,000
RD
RFA - 2
Logo of the New York Rangers
$3,872,000$3,872,000
LD
RFA - 2
Logo of the Colorado Avalanche
$4,100,000$4,100,000
LD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Boston Bruins
$6,500,000$6,500,000
LD
NTC, NMC
UFA - 7
Logo of the Colorado Avalanche
$3,850,000$3,850,000
LD/RD
RFA - 2
Logo of the Seattle Kraken
$7,350,000$7,350,000
LD/RD
UFA - 4
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Sep. 10, 2023 at 3:54 p.m.
Anthony Roussel
If you put miller, byram and dobson you need to throw bouchard and matheson in there too
Sep. 10, 2023 at 4:00 p.m.
Lets Get Kraken
All of the above
Sep. 10, 2023 at 4:01 p.m.
Quoting: Totorou555
If you put miller, byram and dobson you need to throw bouchard and matheson in there too

I like them both but not sure either would be better in place of Rielly right now.
Sep. 10, 2023 at 4:06 p.m.
Rip
I would trade Rielly if it meant we never had to read anything from you and trolls like you. Pretending to be a leaf fan so you can just troll leaf fans is the worst
MitchJr liked this.
Sep. 10, 2023 at 4:09 p.m.
Luguber
Not that I have anything against Rielly, but I'd pick any of these ahead of him to play on the team I cheer for. I mean Byram/Miller are still very young, but I think they have a higher ceiling than Rielly.
Sep. 10, 2023 at 4:19 p.m.
Maybe Rielly over Dunn. But that is about it.
Sep. 10, 2023 at 6:17 p.m.
"he's good when he wants to be" Well no sh*t sherlocks! Anyway lmfao this chat is funny A lot of the players that people listed are worse than Morgan cus they disapear in the playoffs! YOU NEED SOMEONE TO SHOW UP! Morgan is not bad at all and Everybody even TML fans hate on him for no damn reason if he is 50 points for 7.5m and Fox is 72 for 9.5 then I don't see a problem. Yes Morgan is a bit over an overpay but he shows up and shows out in the playoffs. Dahlin will be getting a new deal soon. Morissey had a breakout season and in the playoffs he wans't the best and he has never been "the best". Miller only has that deal cus he wants to get BIG dollars in a few years. Dobson was never amazing and it's a unfair compairison cus one is a defensive guy and the other isn't and I watched his playoffs he was invisable imo . Same thing with Lindholm (about the defence thing).
RipNasty liked this.
Sep. 10, 2023 at 6:23 p.m.
I am just trying to show that TML fans that they are the only fans in the NHL that think Rielly is any good. I will admit the biggest problem is TML have constantly put very bad defense to try partner with Rielly that we already knew would suck. Another really big part is too much money spent on 4 forwards to actually have a half decent defense core to begin with. The entire team is not built well at all and that will not change till Shanahan gets fired. This is all his horrible plan and lets face it , brains was never his strong suit playing hockey so why is a unexperirnced idiot who never played for Toronto our President . Not to mention he was one of the most hated and dirty players .
Sep. 10, 2023 at 6:31 p.m.
Quoting: Falcon_talon
"he's good when he wants to be" Well no sh*t sherlocks! Anyway lmfao this chat is funny A lot of the players that people listed are worse than Morgan cus they disapear in the playoffs! YOU NEED SOMEONE TO SHOW UP! Morgan is not bad at all and Everybody even TML fans hate on him for no damn reason if he is 50 points for 7.5m and Fox is 72 for 9.5 then I don't see a problem. Yes Morgan is a bit over an overpay but he shows up and shows out in the playoffs. Dahlin will be getting a new deal soon. Morissey had a breakout season and in the playoffs he wans't the best and he has never been "the best". Miller only has that deal cus he wants to get BIG dollars in a few years. Dobson was never amazing and it's a unfair compairison cus one is a defensive guy and the other isn't and I watched his playoffs he was invisable imo . Same thing with Lindholm (about the defence thing).

What are you talking about. Every player listed had more points then Rielly. So what if he had a few good games in playoffs , we still lost didn't we? Dobson is better defense and still had more points, there are a ton of other defensive D that had close to Rielly points and are not a liability in their own end like Chycrun, Weegar , Larsson, Skej, Matheson. Like how sad it is when Faulk, Barrie, and Gostisbere had the same or more points then Rielly lol.
Sep. 10, 2023 at 6:38 p.m.
Quoting: Leafsmustwin
I am just trying to show that TML fans that they are the only fans in the NHL that think Rielly is any good. I will admit the biggest problem is TML have constantly put very bad defense to try partner with Rielly that we already knew would suck. Another really big part is too much money spent on 4 forwards to actually have a half decent defense core to begin with. The entire team is not built well at all and that will not change till Shanahan gets fired. This is all his horrible plan and lets face it , brains was never his strong suit playing hockey so why is a unexperirnced idiot who never played for Toronto our President . Not to mention he was one of the most hated and dirty players .

If he had someone backing him up then he'd look good. Ekholm is someone that if he was helping Reilly out then he'd look amazing. Shanahan also has nothing to do with whatever the leafs do honestly and idk why you hate Reilly so much imo he should be the captain and he always should've been Tavares leadership is nothing like what I think Reilly's leadership would've been like I have no idea whaat made you so angry at Reilly but many people know that he isn't **** or anything like that he is a very solid 1a/1b guy and Leafs fans are the ones that **** on him the most I am one of the few that acctually like the guy and I'm not even a leafs fan! I mean I like the team and if the Hurricanes lose then I'd be rooting for them or the Oilers but I'm not really a true diehard fan or anything. It ain;t Reilly's fault that they didn't do a
better job getting him someone to make up for his bad defensive plays. If Fox/Makar/EK65 had **** partners they'd be looking a LOT worse. EK had no one and look at his numbers! He was terrible and had to carry that sharks team Fox doesn't know what Defence means and I know that Makar is ok defensively but he isn't perfect so don't go acting like Reilly is Connor Murphy.
Sep. 10, 2023 at 6:47 p.m.
Quoting: Leafsmustwin
What are you talking about. Every player listed had more points then Rielly. So what if he had a few good games in playoffs , we still lost didn't we? Dobson is better defense and still had more points, there are a ton of other defensive D that had close to Rielly points and are not a liability in their own end like Chycrun, Weegar , Larsson, Skej, Matheson. Like how sad it is when Faulk, Barrie, and Gostisbere had the same or more points then Rielly lol.

Skeji and Ghost are **** defensively and worse than Reilly Dobson is only payed 4 because he was signed while young which was a smart move from Lou. Chycrun is overrated and hasn't goten into the playoffs and for Dobson where on earth was he in the playoffs? May I ask that? Ghost is another player that was carried by Rod Brind'amours system. Barrie was carried by McDaivid and I am not an expert so Idk much about Faulk, Weegar and Larsson but I bet they ain't the angels you depict them to be

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll