SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Anaheim Ducks

Mintyukov

What is the potential for Minty in your opinion?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

Oct. 30, 2023 at 2:00 p.m.
45 for Norris.
What are your thoughts on Mintyukov through these first 8 games. I’m really impressed, he’s been doing everything out there.

@GiggywithGibby @GeneralLandro @LosPatos

Tag anyone else I missed please.
OldNYIfan liked this.
Oct. 30, 2023 at 2:38 p.m.
Future Ducks legend
@OldNYIFan @Salzy @TrevorZebras

He's looked damned impressive. Still working out the kinks in his defensive game, but he has enough speed to make up for it sometimes, and he doesn't shy away from throwing or taking a hit.

If he can develop some better defensive awareness, he could turn into an excellent #1 D.
OldNYIfan liked this.
Oct. 30, 2023 at 7:45 p.m.
Looking like someone who can do it all on all 200 feet of the ice and play the #1 defenseman role on a cup winner (yes I am jumping the gun). He's physical, fantastic offensively, great skater, can make stellar defensive plays, he really checks all the major boxes. The defensive side could use a little work, sure, but I dont know a 19 year old rookie defensemen with his offensive talent who doesnt need to improve in that area. He really has no major weak areas, so his potential is HUGE. Hes just gotta continue improving the little things as all young NHLers do, but he has all the tools to be a Norris contender one day 100%
OldNYIfan liked this.
Oct. 30, 2023 at 9:34 p.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too
I really like his game so far, especially for a YOUNG rookie. (Many rookie defensemen have a couple of seasons in the AHL before coming up.) I think he has Cam-Fowler potential. Mintyukov/LaCombe/Zellweger is a pretty good left side in the future.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit