Free Agent Signings
UFAYEARSCAP HIT
1$1,500,000
Trades
NYR
  1. Reaves, Ryan
  2. 2024 3rd round pick (NYI)
TOR
  1. Goodrow, Barclay ($1,000,000 retained)
BUF
  1. Kakko, Kaapo
  2. Zibanejad, Mika ($3,000,000 retained)
NYR
  1. 2025 1st round pick (PIT)
NYR
  1. 2025 4th round pick (NYR)
Buyouts
Retained Salary Transactions
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the NYI
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the DAL
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the MIN
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the VAN
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
21$83,500,000$76,320,749$610,892$882,500$7,179,251
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the New York Rangers
$11,642,857$11,642,857
LW
NMC
UFA - 3
$4,437,500$4,437,500
C, LW
UFA - 4
$2,325,000$2,325,000
LW, RW
RFA - 2
$6,500,000$6,500,000
LW
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo of the Buffalo Sabres
$7,100,000$7,100,000
C, LW
UFA - 7
$1,500,000$1,500,000
RW
UFA - 1
$828,333$828,333 (Performance Bonus$82,500$82K)
LW
RFA - 2
$762,500$762,500
C
UFA - 1
$800,000$800,000 (Performance Bonus$300,000$300K)
RW
NTC
UFA - 1
$800,000$800,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$800,000$800,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$787,500$787,500
RW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$3,000,000$3,000,000
LD
RFA - 1
$9,500,000$9,500,000
RD
UFA - 6
$5,666,667$5,666,667
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$3,872,000$3,872,000
LD
RFA - 2
$8,000,000$8,000,000
RD
NMC
UFA - 3
$825,000$825,000 (Performance Bonus$100,000$100K)
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$825,000$825,000
LD
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$400,000$400K)
RD
RFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$812,500$812,500
LD
RFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Nov. 5, 2023 at 1:09 p.m.
I think the Leafs actually decline this, might as well waive Reaves then take cap on
Coachchippy and Kinger25 liked this.
Nov. 5, 2023 at 1:11 p.m.
Trade Zibanejad
Quoting: T0R
I think the Leafs actually decline this, might as well waive Reaves to take cap on

Fair. My thought process between sending Goodrow up there, was that he's a solid bottom 6er who actually stands up for his teammates (something Reavo is not doing anymore?). Plus he's actually a useful player outside of the "grit and sandpaper" aspect. But I definitely see that he's overpaid. Really bad contract so I get it
Nov. 5, 2023 at 1:13 p.m.
Quoting: Coachchippy
Fair. My thought process between sending Goodrow up there, was that he's a solid bottom 6er who actually stands up for his teammates (something Reavo is not doing anymore?). Plus he's actually a useful player outside of the "grit and sandpaper" aspect. But I definitely see that he's overpaid. Really bad contract so I get it

If I was gonna go that route from toronto’s perspective i’d look at Hathaway in Philly, seems like the perfect addition, can produce somewhat & brings that grittiness, plus has a nice track record than Goodrow lately & if the Leafs were already looking to replace Reavo with someone similar I feel he’d be the better option
Coachchippy liked this.
Nov. 5, 2023 at 1:17 p.m.
Hawks decline. Nobody is giving up a pick to acquire Reaves. Certainly not the Hawks. They've got no spot for him anyway.
Fox_Czar_Cup, Garak and klassic liked this.
Nov. 5, 2023 at 1:19 p.m.
Banned
Leafs decline
Coachchippy liked this.
Nov. 5, 2023 at 1:26 p.m.
Lmao Reaves is a bum. No thanks and CHI easily passes on him

Chytil is injury prone so he cannot be the 1C. Mika >>> Cozens

Trading trocheck for picks does nothing to help this team. Brodzinski is a 4C at best
Nov. 5, 2023 at 1:34 p.m.
Quoting: Rags21
Lmao Reaves is a bum. No thanks and CHI easily passes on him

Chytil is injury prone so he cannot be the 1C. Mika >>> Cozens

Trading trocheck for picks does nothing to help this team. Brodzinski is a 4C at best

I’ve never been more convinced it’s not a real NYR account. He’s once argued that Zibby is not the reincarnation of messier.. as if any NYR fan could ever argue he was or remotely close to the player. 2 very different players. Both excellent in their own ways. But Chytil is just a young Zibby so thinking he is now the reincarnation of messiah is more crazy
Fox_Czar_Cup and BamBam80 liked this.
Nov. 5, 2023 at 1:37 p.m.
Quoting: NYR1983
I’ve never been more convinced it’s not a real NYR account. He’s once argued that Zibby is not the reincarnation of messier.. as if any NYR fan could ever argue he was or remotely close to the player. 2 very different players. Both excellent in their own ways. But Chytil is just a young Zibby so thinking he is now the reincarnation of messiah is more crazy

Easily the most annoying “NYR” fan on this website lol. His takes are absurd
Fox_Czar_Cup and BamBam80 liked this.
Nov. 5, 2023 at 1:56 p.m.
Trade Zibanejad

Easily the most annoying “NYR” fan on this website lol. His takes are absurd

I am a real NYR fan, I'm just not a homer like you two. You both are delusional with your Zibanejad takes and must be overly-emotionally attached to a player who doesn't know you exist. The dude sucks and needs to be gone. 2 goals in 11 games? Are you kidding? That entire line is completely ineffective at 5v5. And It's not Kreider's fault, so we have to look to the culprits at C and RW, Mika and Kakko. They are not first line players on a Stanley Cup Winning Team.

I don't necessarily want to run Kakko out of town just because he isn't a #1 RW, he's probably suitable for a middle six role, but if Cozens is on the table you have to do it in a heartbeat. Mika on the other hand, no. He's the new Panarin to me. But at least Panarin turned his career around after the first round embarrassment in the spring. Zibanejad has clearly learned nothing from his lackluster performance. Get rid of him before no one else wants him and realizes how overpaid he is.

Chytil and Cozens are top centres on a Cup Winning Team.
Nov. 5, 2023 at 1:59 p.m.
Trade Zibanejad
He’s once argued that Zibby is not the reincarnation of messier..

Well, he's not. He sucks. Messier would never slack off and underperform the way Zibanejad does. Messier is a real winner and has the trophy case to back it up. See "The Guarantee". The closest we have to a modern day Guarantee was the Trouba Helmet Throw. Zibanejad would never do anything to rouse the troops like Messier and Trouba did.

And I didn't say Chytil is a modern day Messier. But he's a lot closer to one than Zibanejad is. A few days ago it came out that Chytil gave a speech to the locker room to rouse the troops. He said it was the best English of his life. Zibanejad would never do this.
Nov. 5, 2023 at 2:00 p.m.
I am a real NYR fan, I'm just not a homer like you two. You both are delusional with your Zibanejad takes and must be overly-emotionally attached to a player who doesn't know you exist. The dude sucks and needs to be gone. 2 goals in 11 games? Are you kidding? That entire line is completely ineffective at 5v5. And It's not Kreider's fault, so we have to look to the culprits at C and RW, Mika and Kakko. They are not first line players on a Stanley Cup Winning Team.

I don't necessarily want to run Kakko out of town just because he isn't a #1 RW, he's probably suitable for a middle six role, but if Cozens is on the table you have to do it in a heartbeat. Mika on the other hand, no. He's the new Panarin to me. But at least Panarin turned his career around after the first round embarrassment in the spring. Zibanejad has clearly learned nothing from his lackluster performance. Get rid of him before no one else wants him and realizes how overpaid he is.

Chytil and Cozens are top centres on a Cup Winning Team.

Lmao no one on this team is performing well at 5v5. What has chytil done???? Chytil is soft and brittle

Mika at least produces on the powerplay and big PKer. Chytil doesn’t do anything and pretty much a product of Panarin just like Laffy lol
Nov. 5, 2023 at 2:01 p.m.
Well, he's not. He sucks. Messier would never slack off and underperform the way Zibanejad does. Messier is a real winner and has the trophy case to back it up. See "The Guarantee". The closest we have to a modern day Guarantee was the Trouba Helmet Throw. Zibanejad would never do anything to rouse the troops like Messier and Trouba did.

And I didn't say Chytil is a modern day Messier. But he's a lot closer to one than Zibanejad is. A few days ago it came out that Chytil gave a speech to the locker room to rouse the troops. He said it was the best English of his life. Zibanejad would never do this.

Lmao you suck off Chytil more than anyone for a player who hasn’t done much this season or prior seasons
Nov. 5, 2023 at 2:04 p.m.
Trade Zibanejad
Lmao no one on this team is performing well at 5v5. What has chytil done???? Chytil is soft and brittle

Mika at least produces on the powerplay and big PKer. Chytil doesn’t do anything and pretty much a product of Panarin just like Laffy lol

Chytil is hurt that's not his fault. And Chytil put up 6As in 10 games. Only one of those was on the powerplay. So I'd say he's doing amazing at 5v5 actually. And now I'm convinced that you don't watch the games. Chytil is constantly driving to the net and shooting. Zibanejad looks like he's skating through concrete. Just because Chytil has been snakebitten so far this year doesn't mean he's soft. The goals will come.

You thinking Chytil and Laffy are products of Panarin just shows more proof that you don't watch the games. It's a symbiotic relationship. All three of them are making each other better. Panarin looks better with Chytil than he ever did with Trochek.
Nov. 5, 2023 at 2:06 p.m.
Chytil is hurt that's not his fault. And Chytil put up 6As in 10 games. Only one of those was on the powerplay. So I'd say he's doing amazing at 5v5 actually. And now I'm convinced that you don't watch the games. Chytil is constantly driving to the net and shooting. Zibanejad looks like he's skating through concrete. Just because Chytil has been snakebitten so far this year doesn't mean he's soft. The goals will come.

You thinking Chytil and Laffy are products of Panarin just shows more proof that you don't watch the game. It's a symbiotic relationship. All three of them are making each other better. Panarin looks better with Chytil than he ever did with Trochek.

Lmao 3 of assist in 1 game. Other than that chytil hasn’t done anything. Mika is snakebitten too lmao do you even watch the games?????

Lmao Panarin can play with anyone, that’s how elite he is. Chytil and Laffy don’t get goals or assist if it isn’t for Panarin

Bro not 1 ranger fan agrees with any of your takes
BamBam80 liked this.
Nov. 5, 2023 at 2:06 p.m.
Trade Zibanejad
Lmao you suck off Chytil more than anyone for a player who hasn’t done much this season or prior seasons

If he hasn't done much then how did he earn a 4 year extension? Why wasn't he traded like so many of you were calling for?
Nov. 5, 2023 at 2:08 p.m.
Trade Zibanejad
Lmao Panarin can play with anyone, that’s how elite he is. Chytil and Laffy don’t get goals or assist if it isn’t for Panarin

So why did he look horrible playing with Trochek all of last year? Doesn't make sense.
Nov. 5, 2023 at 2:11 p.m.
So why did he look horrible playing with Trochek all of last year? Doesn't make sense.

Lmao how is 91 points last year awful but 40 points by chytil is amazing? You are extremely delusional

Not to mention trocheck had a good season too lol
BamBam80 liked this.
Nov. 5, 2023 at 2:16 p.m.
Trade Zibanejad
Lmao how is 91 points last year awful but 40 points by chytil is amazing? You are extremely delusional

Not to mention trocheck had a good season too lol

Because Chytil put up 40 points buried on the third line with bad line mates and no PP time. As a 23 year old making 2 million dollars a year.

Whereas Panarin only put up 91 points playing top minutes with elite linemates as a 30 something year old, making 5x Chytil's salary.

It's all relative

I didn't say a bad word about Vince so I don't know why you are trying to argue that he had a good season. I know he had a good season. I'm a Trochek fan. But he and Panarin didn't work well together
Nov. 5, 2023 at 2:21 p.m.
Because Chytil put up 40 points buried on the third line with bad line mates and no PP time. As a 23 year old making 2 million dollars a year.

Whereas Panarin only put up 91 points playing top minutes with elite linemates as a 30 something year old, making 5x Chytil's salary.

It's all relative

I didn't say a bad word about Vince so I don't know why you are trying to argue that he had a good season. I know he had a good season. I'm a Trochek fan. But he and Panarin didn't work well together

You’re a trocheck fan yet you trade him away for a useless 1st

You overreact to every bad game lol. You think Mika has sucked? Where’s the criticism for Kreider and Kakko? Both of them haven’t done anything at 5v5
Nov. 5, 2023 at 2:50 p.m.
Trade Zibanejad
You’re a trocheck fan yet you trade him away for a useless 1st

You overreact to every bad game lol. You think Mika has sucked? Where’s the criticism for Kreider and Kakko? Both of them haven’t done anything at 5v5

A useless 1st? No first round pick is useless. Tell me you haven't thought about the future of the Rangers beyond the next 2 years without telling me. And once again this is where I draw the line between being a NYR fan and a homer. You don't pay a 3rd line centre Trochek's salary. I love Trochek's game but you don't do that. Realistically he should have never been signed in the first place. It's fine for a 2C but he's not that anymore.

Kreider is absolved from any criticism because he constantly outperforms his contract, is a proven clutch player, and looks like he's going to score 50+ goals this year. You don't ask how, you ask "how many" when the production is that high. Not to mention that he's literally the glue holding this team together and the only remnant left from the Lundqvist era. He's now 4th all time scorer in FRANCHISE HISTORY. A guy who's number will be in the rafters one day doesn't suck and doesn't require any criticism.

I have criticized Kakko. His lack of production is unacceptable in the #1 RW role. Thus why I traded him right along with Zibanejad in this hypothetical situation. But even he gets more credit and leeway than Zibanejad since he's 22 years old and still developing.
Nov. 5, 2023 at 2:57 p.m.
A useless 1st? No first round pick is useless. Tell me you haven't thought about the future of the Rangers beyond the next 2 years without telling me. And once again this is where I draw the line between being a NYR fan and a homer. You don't pay a 3rd line centre Trochek's salary. I love Trochek's game but you don't do that. Realistically he should have never been signed in the first place. It's fine for a 2C but he's not that anymore.

Kreider is absolved from any criticism because he constantly outperforms his contract, is a proven clutch player, and looks like he's going to score 50+ goals this year. You don't ask how, you ask "how many" when the production is that high. Not to mention that he's literally the glue holding this team together and the only remnant left from the Lundqvist era. He's now 4th all time scorer in FRANCHISE HISTORY. A guy who's number will be in the rafters one day doesn't suck and doesn't require any criticism.

I have criticized Kakko. His lack of production is unacceptable in the #1 RW role. Thus why I traded him right along with Zibanejad in this hypothetical situation. But even he gets more credit and leeway than Zibanejad since he's 22 years old and still developing.

Trocheck right now is more valuable than a 1st round pick who wouldn’t be nhl ready until 2027 lol

Vegas has Karlsson playing 3C and he’s making $5m as well. But I suppose Vegas isn’t a good team

Mika is the rangers most valuable forward outside of Panarin lol. Coming off 91 points, plays big minutes, huge PP guy, kills penalties, sturdy defensively. You know how many times I’ve watch Chytil stuck in no man’s land defensively? Chytil isn’t on Mika’s level and couldn’t hold his jockstrap
BamBam80 liked this.
Nov. 5, 2023 at 3:16 p.m.
Trade Zibanejad
Trocheck right now is more valuable than a 1st round pick who wouldn’t be nhl ready until 2027 lol

Vegas has Karlsson playing 3C and he’s making $5m as well. But I suppose Vegas isn’t a good team

Mika is the rangers most valuable forward outside of Panarin lol. Coming off 91 points, plays big minutes, huge PP guy, kills penalties, sturdy defensively. You know how many times I’ve watch Chytil stuck in no man’s land defensively? Chytil isn’t on Mika’s level and couldn’t hold his jockstrap

So the Rangers don't need to be good in 2027 and beyond? Fans like you spread so much misinformation and are the reason that people think the window will be closed in 2-3 years. We can contend now and look out for our future at the same time. Trust me, Trochek isn't going to make or break this current core winning a Stanley Cup.

Vegas can do that because Chandler Stephenson is on a great deal making under 3m. Chytil (rightfully) makes double that and is underpaid on his 4m+ contract. So, not the same situation at all

No, he's not, and you thinking that Panarin is the team's most valuable forward just shows more of your ignorance. Panarin has improved, but until he's a 110+ point player he's still underperforming relative to his contract. He's overpaid by at least 2m. So, not the most valuable and neither is Zibanejad. Kreider is the most valuable forward because he's underpaid by about 2m. And Chytil and Laffy are about to be right up there with him on their current contracts if they keep up the good work. Highest point production doesn't equal most valuable.

I don't care how many times you've watched Chytil stuck in no man's land defensively. He just turned 24 and is getting his first look in the top 6 after years of being buried. Do you understand what development is? Obviously 24 year old Chytil is not as developed as 31 year old Zibanejad. But guarantee that he'll be better and more productive than 31 year old Zibanejad when he himself is 31, if not earlier. Considering 24 year old Chytil is better than 24 year old Zibanejad was. It's weird that you're hating on Chytil and praying on his downfall this much. Must not be a true Ranger fan if you aren't rooting for your future 1C to succeed
Nov. 5, 2023 at 3:23 p.m.
So the Rangers don't need to be good in 2027 and beyond? Fans like you spread so much misinformation and are the reason that people think the window will be closed in 2-3 years. We can contend now and look out for our future at the same time. Trust me, Trochek isn't going to make or break this current core winning a Stanley Cup.

Vegas can do that because Chandler Stephenson is on a great deal making under 3m. Chytil (rightfully) makes double that and is underpaid on his 4m+ contract. So, not the same situation at all

No, he's not, and you thinking that Panarin is the team's most valuable forward just shows more of your ignorance. Panarin has improved, but until he's a 110+ point player he's still underperforming relative to his contract. He's overpaid by at least 2m. So, not the most valuable and neither is Zibanejad. Kreider is the most valuable forward because he's underpaid by about 2m. And Chytil and Laffy are about to be right up there with him on their current contracts if they keep up the good work. Highest point production doesn't equal most valuable.

I don't care how many times you've watched Chytil stuck in no man's land defensively. He just turned 24 and is getting his first look in the top 6 after years of being buried. Do you understand what development is? Obviously 24 year old Chytil is not as developed as 31 year old Zibanejad. But guarantee that he'll be better and more productive than 31 year old Zibanejad when he himself is 31, if not earlier. Considering 24 year old Chytil is better than 24 year old Zibanejad was. It's weird that you're hating on Chytil and praying on his downfall this much. Must not be a true Ranger fan if you aren't rooting for your future 1C to succeed

I literally never said that but Vegas literally has no future. They trade all their prospects and draft picks all the time and they don’t trade players away to get draft picks back. Vegas also has Barb who’s another center making $5m lol

Dude get off Chytil’s dick lmao. Chytil will never ever hit Mika’s numbers. I would be surprised if Chytil is a consistent 60 point player. Chytil can’t even play a full 82 games and you’re sucking him off like he is Eichel or Barkov or Point
Nov. 5, 2023 at 4:22 p.m.
Trade Zibanejad
I literally never said that but Vegas literally has no future. They trade all their prospects and draft picks all the time and they don’t trade players away to get draft picks back. Vegas also has Barb who’s another center making $5m lol

Dude get off Chytil’s dick lmao. Chytil will never ever hit Mika’s numbers. I would be surprised if Chytil is a consistent 60 point player. Chytil can’t even play a full 82 games and you’re sucking him off like he is Eichel or Barkov or Point

Considering Mika's numbers really aren't that special, I'm positive that Chytil will hit them. And your talk about Chytil not playing a full 82 games is honestly nonsensical. He missed like 8 games last year because he was concussed by a late and dirty hit. Like it's weird that you're even bringing that up as if he can control getting concussed or not. Lol. Cale Makar hasn't played 82 games once in his career. Does that make him soft or not the best dman in the world right now? What are you even on about?

Had Chytil been put in a situation to succeed earlier on he'd ALREADY be in that Eichel/Barkov/Point conversation. It's almost like if you give elite high-ceiling players top minutes and linemates that aren't bums, they do well.
Nov. 5, 2023 at 8:22 p.m.
Considering Mika's numbers really aren't that special, I'm positive that Chytil will hit them. And your talk about Chytil not playing a full 82 games is honestly nonsensical. He missed like 8 games last year because he was concussed by a late and dirty hit. Like it's weird that you're even bringing that up as if he can control getting concussed or not. Lol. Cale Makar hasn't played 82 games once in his career. Does that make him soft or not the best dman in the world right now? What are you even on about?

Had Chytil been put in a situation to succeed earlier on he'd ALREADY be in that Eichel/Barkov/Point conversation. It's almost like if you give elite high-ceiling players top minutes and linemates that aren't bums, they do well.

Let’s get this straight… the only thing chytil is probably better than Mika at is 5v5 scoring. Everything else, Mika is the better player

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll