$775,000$775,000
LD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Minnesota Wild
$850,000$850,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
$775,000$775,000
LW, RW
RFA - 1
$5,625,000$5,625,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$800,000$800,000
LD
UFA - 1
$4,687,500$4,687,500
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$4,150,000$4,150,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$766,667$766,667
G
RFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Feb. 22 at 8:13 p.m.
Quoting: aadoyle
Adam Larsson or Tanev make the most sense due to Rielly's playstyle. Can also extend to an RFA like Dante Fabbro whose chart I cant find but hes been good this season. To bad NSH dumb and HS him cause they got to many Dman lul

As for what I would give for Bogo. Hey Min want Timmins or something.

But yea Bogo would be my secondary insurance move as a series vs. FLA or BOS gonna get rough

the leafs still desperately need someone other than Rielly on the back end that can move the puck up the ice. Liljegren is ok at it, but the Ideal choice is Andersson, but he's gonna be stupid expensive if he's available at all. Fabbro is probably the best fit cost, contract and need wise. Tanev would be a solid add, but he'll cost way too much for a 34 pending UFA. Larsson wouldnt be bad, but he's not the guy he used to be and will still cost way too much
Feb. 22 at 8:14 p.m.
Get Bogosian? .. sure he’d be a decent add. But Minnesota traded a 7th round pick for him this year and he also cleared waivers before that. So why would any team pay a roster player and a 4th for a guy that’s probably a 8th d-man?
Feb. 22 at 8:16 p.m.
Quoting: JaredOfLondon
the leafs still desperately need someone other than Rielly on the back end that can move the puck up the ice. Liljegren is ok at it, but the Ideal choice is Andersson, but he's gonna be stupid expensive if he's available at all. Fabbro is probably the best fit cost, contract and need wise. Tanev would be a solid add, but he'll cost way too much for a 34 pending UFA. Larsson wouldnt be bad, but he's not the guy he used to be and will still cost way too much

Where the hell are you getting your info from? I can tell you with 100% certainty that Toronto has not asked about Andersson at all, and Larsson was a one time call. Neither of them are high on the Leafs radar.

Would they like them? Probably. But right now they haven’t asked about them. The guys they’ve been looking at are Tanev, Carrier, Lyubushkin, and Ristolainen.
Feb. 22 at 8:17 p.m.
i know this is a bit because you need an outlet for your dubas night terrors, but you really gotta stop walking into these really easy ones. Like, you know your name sake drafted Phillips right?

Damn he really just ignored this one 🤣
Feb. 22 at 8:19 p.m.
Quoting: Ryminister_92
Where the hell are you getting your info from? I can tell you with 100% certainty that Toronto has not asked about Andersson at all, and Larsson was a one time call. Neither of them are high on the Leafs radar.

Would they like them? Probably. But right now they haven’t asked about them. The guys they’ve been looking at are Tanev, Carrier, Lyubushkin, and Ristolainen.

I never said toronto called on any of the players, I was talking about general fits for the roster and how they might fit. And no, they have not officially talked to teams about Lybushkin or risto either that was just dreger and friedman speculating about what they think might happen
Feb. 22 at 8:20 p.m.
Quoting: mv21227
Damn he really just ignored this one 🤣

he also ignored that Bogosian was a dubas trade too, just tap danced right around it. He does it all the time
mv21227 liked this.
Feb. 22 at 8:21 p.m.
he also ignored that Bogosian was a dubas trade too, just tap danced right around it. He does it all the time

I’d love to know what Dubas did to him. The hatred he has for him is unhealthy and borderline psychotic
Feb. 22 at 8:25 p.m.
Quoting: mv21227
I’d love to know what Dubas did to him. The hatred he has for him is unhealthy and borderline psychotic

probably one of those guys who made hating dubas their entire online personality and he just cant let it go
Feb. 22 at 8:31 p.m.
I never said toronto called on any of the players, I was talking about general fits for the roster and how they might fit. And no, they have not officially talked to teams about Lybushkin or risto either that was just dreger and friedman speculating about what they think might happen

Toronto has frequently called about Lyubushkin and Ristolainen actually. Doesn’t matter what Dreger and Friedman say, they only know what they hear. But Toronto has 100% made calls on both guys.

Tanev is their highest priority, Riatolainen has been second but Philly is reluctant to move him right now because they see his value being higher in the summer and they know he has term so there’s no need to rush trading him. But Treliving continues to call on him.

Treliving has called Anaheim about a deal involving both Henrique and Lyubushkin. The problem there is that Anaheim wants the 24’ 1st in a deal and Toronto doesn’t want to move it for pending UFA’s and they’d rather move it for younger guys with term (like Ristolainen). But Anaheim’s view is that if Montreal got a 1st for Monahan then Henrique is worth a 1st too. So for now a deal hasn’t been made.
Brad_Treliving liked this.
Feb. 22 at 8:35 p.m.
Toronto has frequently called about Lyubushkin and Ristolainen actually. Doesn’t matter what Dreger and Friedman say, they only know what they hear. But Toronto has 100% made calls on both guys.

Tanev is their highest priority, Riatolainen has been second but Philly is reluctant to move him right now because they see his value being higher in the summer and they know he has term so there’s no need to rush trading him. But Treliving continues to call on him.

Treliving has called Anaheim about a deal involving both Henrique and Lyubushkin. The problem there is that Anaheim wants the 24’ 1st in a deal and Toronto doesn’t want to move it for pending UFA’s and they’d rather move it for younger guys with term (like Ristolainen). But Anaheim’s view is that if Montreal got a 1st for Monahan then Henrique is worth a 1st too. So for now a deal hasn’t been made.

no, they have not. Literally no one has said these things, they have speculated that they might fit or that toronto may have called about them. That is all.
And if RIstolainen is a 'high priority' then treliving needs to be fired on the spot because Risto is a 5 million dollar bottom pairing defender, he has no value now and he will have no value in the summer because he sucks. And no, Treliving has not 'continued to call on him'
every single thing you are saying as some sort of guarentee that the leafs and treliving has done is literally speculating by insiders that, at best, has been used as cherry picked quotes by bad rumour sites
Feb. 22 at 8:40 p.m.
no, they have not. Literally no one has said these things, they have speculated that they might fit or that toronto may have called about them. That is all.
And if RIstolainen is a 'high priority' then treliving needs to be fired on the spot because Risto is a 5 million dollar bottom pairing defender, he has no value now and he will have no value in the summer because he sucks. And no, Treliving has not 'continued to call on him'
every single thing you are saying as some sort of guarentee that the leafs and treliving has done is literally speculating by insiders that, at best, has been used as cherry picked quotes by bad rumour sites

lol. Believe all you want kid, but they have called on them. & I’ll believe my source that literally works for the Leafs over some kid that only reads what he sees on the internet.

Just because YOU don’t like Ristolainen, doesn’t mean Treliving and the Leafs don’t. He’s actually exactly what Treliving likes in a defenceman - he’s big, physical, plays with aggression, long reach, and has actually had a decent bounce back season this year in Philly. Add on to that the fact that he’s a right handed shot and signed for 3 more years after this one and it’s EXACTLY what Treliving is looking for, in fact it’s something he’s considered moving the 24’ 1st for and that’s a short list.

But sure, I’ll believe you just because you say you know things and the people that work for the Leafs wouldn’t know more than you 👌
Feb. 22 at 8:46 p.m.
Hakuna Matata

McCabe has also been good with his carries. Being at 91% on possession exits. His entry passes could use some work but hes not been bad especially on his offside

In general its been pretty good since they swapped Brodie to the left side as that seems to have woke him up

I feel to start priority should be find Rielly a partner then see how they do

As if Brodie-Liligren and Benoit-McCabe continue to do well then a Defensive first RD may just be all we need

Its a wait and see but these next 3 games should provide good intel

GG-dx-cXMAA9_uX?format=jpg&name=900x900

GG0IKjFbcAAR4R_?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
Feb. 22 at 8:47 p.m.
lol. Believe all you want kid, but they have called on them. & I’ll believe my source that literally works for the Leafs over some kid that only reads what he sees on the internet.

Just because YOU don’t like Ristolainen, doesn’t mean Treliving and the Leafs don’t. He’s actually exactly what Treliving likes in a defenceman - he’s big, physical, plays with aggression, long reach, and has actually had a decent bounce back season this year in Philly. Add on to that the fact that he’s a right handed shot and signed for 3 more years after this one and it’s EXACTLY what Treliving is looking for, in fact it’s something he’s considered moving the 24’ 1st for and that’s a short list.

But sure, I’ll believe you just because you say you know things and the people that work for the Leafs wouldn’t know more than you 👌

lol, ah yes "ive got a source that works for the Leafs" sure you do champ. Sure you do.
And I do love how you think Risto is having a bounce back year and have NO idea why. Do you know why he's looking so much better? It's because Philly is using him less than literally every regular defender they have. He is their sheltered 6th defender and he makes over 5 million dollars a year. But hey, YOU have a source who works for the Leafs and clearly arnt just saying that to look cool on the internet.
At least, that's what my sources tell me
Feb. 22 at 8:49 p.m.
Quoting: aadoyle
McCabe has also been good with his carries. Being at 91% on possession exits. His entry passes could use some work but hes not been bad

In general its been pretty good since they swapped Brodie to the left side as that seems to have woke him up

I feel to start priority should be find Rielly a partner then see how they do

As if Brodie-Liligren and Benoit-McCabe continue to do well then a Defensive first RD may just be all we need

Its a wait and see but these next 3 games should provide good intel

it's more so passing the puck up the ice when the zone is clogged that's the issue. Both McCabe and liljegren are decent carry guys but neither are burners and they cant make that two line pass with enough consistency.
I'd love em to find Rielly a partner, but I just dont see a viable one on the market that wont cost an arm and a leg more than their worth
Feb. 22 at 8:53 p.m.
lol, ah yes "ive got a source that works for the Leafs" sure you do champ. Sure you do.
And I do love how you think Risto is having a bounce back year and have NO idea why. Do you know why he's looking so much better? It's because Philly is using him less than literally every regular defender they have. He is their sheltered 6th defender and he makes over 5 million dollars a year. But hey, YOU have a source who works for the Leafs and clearly arnt just saying that to look cool on the internet.
At least, that's what my sources tell me

LOL. Keep talking and proving you know nothing. They aren’t sheltering him because of his play. His ice time is lower because he’s battled injuries this season and Philly is a rebuilding team so they’re giving younger players ice time to develop them. But hey, this kid from London knows all about every team in the league!

& yes I will believe my sources over you. The director of hockey operations for the Leafs, Reid Mitchell, knows more than you think you know.
Feb. 22 at 9:03 p.m.
LOL. Keep talking and proving you know nothing. They aren’t sheltering him because of his play. His ice time is lower because he’s battled injuries this season and Philly is a rebuilding team so they’re giving younger players ice time to develop them. But hey, this kid from London knows all about every team in the league!

& yes I will believe my sources over you. The director of hockey operations for the Leafs, Reid Mitchell, knows more than you think you know.

no, they're sheltering him because he's a 6th defender. Anyone who pays attention to hockey knows that.
And my source is brad treliving himself, he says Reid Mitchell knows nothing
Feb. 22 at 9:04 p.m.
no, they're sheltering him because he's a 6th defender. Anyone who pays attention to hockey knows that.
And my source is brad treliving himself, he says Reid Mitchell knows nothing

LOL. You sound like such a 5 year old right now it’s hilarious. Good night kid. Don’t forget mommy’s bottle before you go to sleep.
Feb. 22 at 9:08 p.m.
LOL. You sound like such a 5 year old right now it’s hilarious. Good night kid. Don’t forget mommy’s bottle before you go to sleep.

I do love it when someone who brags about pretending to know someone who is an insider personally gets mad when no one believes him. But hey, you are also making stuff up about Ristolainen too so at least you can multitask!
Feb. 22 at 9:11 p.m.
I do love it when someone who brags about pretending to know someone who is an insider personally gets mad when no one believes him. But hey, you are also making stuff up about Ristolainen too so at least you can multitask!

Guess you can’t read either.. maybe you’re 3 actually.

Trust me, a thing like you can’t possibly make me angry at all. This is quite hysterical tbh. You’re the type of kid who has to have the last word in on everything if someone doesn’t agree with you cause mommy and daddy never told you no growing up.. so please keep going and give me another laugh. I’ll be waiting 😅
Feb. 22 at 9:15 p.m.
Guess you can’t read either.. maybe you’re 3 actually.

Trust me, a thing like you can’t possibly make me angry at all. This is quite hysterical tbh. You’re the type of kid who has to have the last word in on everything if someone doesn’t agree with you cause mommy and daddy never told you no growing up.. so please keep going and give me another laugh. I’ll be waiting 😅

better get your uncle the prime minister on the phone. Im sure he can do something about it.
Feb. 22 at 9:36 p.m.
better get your uncle the prime minister on the phone. Im sure he can do something about it.

🤣 🤡
Feb. 22 at 9:38 p.m.
🤣 🤡

yep, only a clown makes up professional connections to win arguments on the internet.
Mar. 1 at 11:00 a.m.

….

So what are your sources telling you now?
Mar. 1 at 11:22 a.m.
….

So what are your sources telling you now?

where's Henrique? You told me your source said they were gonna be a package, oh right, you're full of it and just listen to Friedman and Dreger and pretend that you have actual inside information. But hey, 900 people here said Lybushkin could be a leaf but you deserve all the credit right?
Mar. 1 at 11:52 a.m.
where's Henrique? You told me your source said they were gonna be a package, oh right, you're full of it and just listen to Friedman and Dreger and pretend that you have actual inside information. But hey, 900 people here said Lybushkin could be a leaf but you deserve all the credit right?

I also said the issue there was that Anaheim wants a 1st for Henrique and Toronto doesn’t wanna move it, hence why he’s not in the deal.

Lol. You’re such an arrogant kid. Welcome to the ignore list. I’m sure you’re used to it with all the people that seem to have issues with you on here you clown 🤡

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll