SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Spitballing 2

Feb. 24 at 4:31 p.m.
Quoting: Dom1422
Did I hit all of your arguments here, or did I miss some? If so give me one that I can’t easily shoot down.

“Yzerman wouldnt acquire Krug, he’s old and has 4 years left”
*signed 31 year old Chiarot to a almost 6 mill 4 year deal*

“Yzerman wouldn't acquire Krug because he’s an undersized D”
*sighed Ghost who is undersized*

“Yzerman wouldn’t acquire Krug because he’s left handed and they won’t play left D on the right”
*signed Ghost who is left handed and plays him on the right*

“Yzerman wouldn’t acquire Krug because they would be blocking Edvinsson’s path”
*Yzerman blocks the path of almost every prospect and let’s then sit in the ahl for multiple years including Berggren who just declined a contract*

Thank you for once again calling Chiarot a $6M defenseman. tears of joy
JoeROFLCOPTER liked this.
Feb. 24 at 4:33 p.m.
Quoting: WingsMJN2965
Thank you for once again calling Chiarot a $6M defenseman. tears of joy

Calling Chiarot a 6 mill defenseman doesn’t change the point though. He’s a 5 mill defenseman who is massively overpaid. You hated that deal when they made it.
Feb. 24 at 4:34 p.m.
Calling Chiarot a 6 mill defenseman doesn’t change the point though. He’s a 5 mill defenseman who is massively overpaid. You hated that deal when they made it.

Know what'd make it better?! Trading for $6.5M 32 year old Torey Krug! sarcasm
Feb. 24 at 4:40 p.m.
Know what'd make it better?! Trading for $6.5M 32 year old Torey Krug! sarcasm

There is retention in this deal so it’s 4.8 mill Krug (or something like that) They would be moving out Matta’s 3 mill, letting Ghost and his 4.5 mill walk and get a 1st and 2nd to take Krug. Not bad.
Feb. 24 at 4:42 p.m.
There is retention in this deal so it’s 4.8 mill Krug (or something like that) They would be moving out Matta’s 3 mill, letting Ghost and his 4.5 mill walk and get a 1st and 2nd to take Krug. Not bad.

There's no retention listed, and for the millionth time, Detroit doesn't need to clog the LHD any further.

Go make a MTL/STL proposal. You've literally been told by every Red Wings fan that responded that this **** ain't happening lol.
Feb. 24 at 6:45 p.m.
Not using Buch to dump Krug. Especially not doing it to bring in Matheson, who has a slightly different skillset than Krug, but has the same strengths and weaknesses.
Feb. 24 at 6:47 p.m.
Quoting: AC14
Not using Buch to dump Krug. Especially not doing it to bring in Matheson, who has a slightly different skillset than Krug, but has the same strengths and weaknesses.

What?! Krug is a dump? I've been told over three pages now that Detroit should be ecstatic to take him!
Feb. 24 at 6:51 p.m.
What?! Krug is a dump? I've been told over three pages now that Detroit should be ecstatic to take him!

I don’t see any way a team would add him without sending salary back or getting some retention.

However, I also don’t think Matheson has much value. Good not great point producers who aren’t great defensively are all around they both have pretty substantial cap commitments. I think they could both help a team sure.

That being said. Return as well indicates that Krug is a massive dump unless for some reason Matheson is worth close to 3 firsts. Which he isn’t.
Feb. 24 at 9:28 p.m.
This is a funny thread lol. Detroit is out, as “trading” and “signing free agents” are two different things. SY has not wasted any assets in trades and has overpaid on FAs.

The plug signing is close to an end with Edvinsson, Wallinder, ASP on the way. Krug for that long is a problem, previous signings have not been.
Feb. 24 at 10:03 p.m.
Quoting: CoachCoach
This is a funny thread lol. Detroit is out, as “trading” and “signing free agents” are two different things. SY has not wasted any assets in trades and has overpaid on FAs.

The plug signing is close to an end with Edvinsson, Wallinder, ASP on the way. Krug for that long is a problem, previous signings have not been.

Nah dude this totally follows Yzerman logic. He's gonna keep Edvinsson down until his 28th birthday...

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll