SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Trades

Recent NHL Rumour Update:

Jul. 22, 2017 at 9:26 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: DavidBooth7
Quoting: rangersandislesfan

no, the trade never happened and you know it didn't. that twitter post was a year ago.

How do you I know what I know? Quick, paramedics, save me!

because i'm sure you didn't see that trade anywhere except for a joke/mistake a year ago. unless there's somewhere else you saw it, and if there was, post a link to it please.
Jul. 22, 2017 at 10:41 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Rangersfan what do you make of this?

yeah, this is just some twitter person who posts fake trades it looks like.
Jul. 22, 2017 at 11:09 p.m.
Rangersfan what do you make of this?

Pierre LeBrun is fake all this time? How?

Inside thoughts: laugh laugh laugh
Jul. 22, 2017 at 11:15 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

seriously, it's just some person going around posting fake trades on twitter, and you know that already.
Jul. 22, 2017 at 11:18 p.m.

seriously, it's just some person going around posting fake trades on twitter, and you know that already.

How do you know what I know, when you don't kno-ah, never mind. Not worth the Infraction.
Jul. 22, 2017 at 11:20 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

How do you know what I know, when you don't kno-ah, never mind. Not worth the Infraction.

well i can pretty much guarantee you knew already. maybe i'm wrong but if i'm not i'm surprised you didn't notice.
Jul. 22, 2017 at 11:22 p.m.

well i can pretty much guarantee you knew already. maybe i'm wrong but if i'm not i'm surprised you didn't notice.

No I'm stupid, and didn't know. How did you figure out Chief?
Jul. 22, 2017 at 11:24 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

well i closed the post and saw the other posts by that twitter account and i saw a whole bunch of fake trades. Now i'm just gonna not have this conversation with you because it's not really going anywhere.
Jul. 23, 2017 at 12:11 a.m.

well i closed the post and saw the other posts by that twitter account and i saw a whole bunch of fake trades. Now i'm just gonna not have this conversation with you because it's not really going anywhere.

What were the other trades he posted?
Jul. 23, 2017 at 12:12 a.m.
Black Lives Matter

just go to that post and close it then you'll see them.
Jul. 23, 2017 at 12:22 a.m.

Couldn't find it unsure
Jul. 23, 2017 at 12:24 a.m.
Black Lives Matter

Couldn't find it unsure

https://twitter.com/Pierre_VLeBrun here's that twitter account
Jul. 23, 2017 at 1:11 a.m.
Just posting a few things i've read ...

The Ottawa Senators seem to be close to making a trade, though it is unknown what it is. I am reading that they may be looking at a trade with the LA Kings but mostly what we know is that they are very likely getting close on a trade.

Over in NY State, the Sabres and Andrei Markov are talking is what i read. The deal could be 2 years long.

Flames superstar, Johnny Gaudreau has said that he'd be interested in playing with the Flyers, though i haven't read anything about him saying that he thinks he's signing there eventually though.

I am reading that Matt Cullen is more likely to play next season than he is to retire.

Thanks for reading!

Source?
Jul. 23, 2017 at 1:30 a.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: Sahil2020
Just posting a few things i've read ...

The Ottawa Senators seem to be close to making a trade, though it is unknown what it is. I am reading that they may be looking at a trade with the LA Kings but mostly what we know is that they are very likely getting close on a trade.

Over in NY State, the Sabres and Andrei Markov are talking is what i read. The deal could be 2 years long.

Flames superstar, Johnny Gaudreau has said that he'd be interested in playing with the Flyers, though i haven't read anything about him saying that he thinks he's signing there eventually though.

I am reading that Matt Cullen is more likely to play next season than he is to retire.

Thanks for reading!

Source?

http://www.nhlrumourreport.com/2017/07/rumour-report-sens-close-to-trade-nhl.html
http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklund/Markov-Key-Moment-With-Habs-Approaches--Sabres-Express-Interest/1/86566
https://www.nhl.com/news/calgary-flames-johnny-gaudreau-open-to-joining-philadelphia-flyers-someday/c-290470170
http://mynhltraderumors.com/nhl-rumors-pittsburgh-penguins-hornqvist-cole-bozak-phil-kessel-olli-maata/2017/07/22/
Jul. 24, 2017 at 9:25 a.m.
Below Market Value

If the website has anything regarding trade rumors in the title, the rumors are either BS or are just regurgitated from real analysts. I'd advise you to stay away from hockeybuzz and Eklund. It's probably the scum of the hockey world.
Jul. 24, 2017 at 1:29 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast

i have found some real stuff there, like right before the Saad-panarin deal it said that deal was close. and all these sites i think are not bad sites. Not every rumour is right.
Jul. 24, 2017 at 1:48 p.m.

If the website has anything regarding trade rumors in the title, the rumors are either BS or are just regurgitated from real analysts. I'd advise you to stay away from hockeybuzz and Eklund. It's probably the scum of the hockey world.

i have found some real stuff there, like right before the Saad-panarin deal it said that deal was close. and all these sites i think are not bad sites. Not every rumour is right.

just because they publish what beat writers tweet, without giving them credit whatsoever, doesn't give them credibility. I can take whatever the hell Dave Isaac or BroadStreetBull on Twitter say, and publish it, passing it as my own
nobody, DoctorBreakfast and tad77 liked this.
Jul. 24, 2017 at 1:53 p.m.
Below Market Value

Well if you want rumors that actually have basis behind them and not just false data for clicks, I'd advise you to follow Elliotte Friedman, Bob McKenzie, Chris Johnston, Pierre LeBrun, and Frank Seravelli on Twitter. Or better yet, download the Icebreaker app.
Jul. 24, 2017 at 4:01 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

Well if you want rumors that actually have basis behind them and not just false data for clicks, I'd advise you to follow Elliotte Friedman, Bob McKenzie, Chris Johnston, Pierre LeBrun, and Frank Seravelli on Twitter. Or better yet, download the Icebreaker app.

really, if you find a rumour, you have to know that it might be true, and it might not. I'm sure these people will have some incorrect rumours too.
Jul. 24, 2017 at 4:10 p.m.

really, if you find a rumour, you have to know that it might be true, and it might not. I'm sure these people will have some incorrect rumours too.

do me a favor. go to twitter and search up anyone of those players, and then provide the link to a rumor that they reported that ended up being wrong
Jul. 24, 2017 at 4:13 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: phillyjabroni

do me a favor. go to twitter and search up anyone of those players, and then provide the link to a rumor that they reported that ended up being wrong

what players?
Jul. 24, 2017 at 4:15 p.m.

what players?

my bad, those guys on twitter : Bob Mackenzie, LeBrun, etc and provide me a link with a rumor they reported that was incorrect
Jul. 24, 2017 at 4:21 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

what players?

my bad, those guys on twitter : Bob Mackenzie, LeBrun, etc and provide me a link with a rumor they reported that was incorrect

there are so many posts by them
Jul. 24, 2017 at 4:25 p.m.

and they are all correct
Jul. 24, 2017 at 4:31 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

and they are all correct

ok then

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options: