20- %
DET
VAN
Vegas
COL
NJD
FLA

thanks for making me laugh
krakowitz, phillyjabroni, nobody and 1 other person liked this.
Jul. 28, 2017 at 6:46 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: Pasta88Sauce
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
80+ %
WSH
PIT
NYR
TOR
TBL
NSH
EDM
CGY
SJS

60-79%
CBJ
OTT
STL

51-59%
LAK
ARI
NYI
MIN

50% - none right now

41-49%
CAR
ANA
WPG
DAL

31-40%
MTL
CHI
BUF

21-30%
PHI
BOS

20- %
DET
VAN
Vegas
COL
NJD
FLA

?
Jul. 28, 2017 at 6:46 p.m.

?

It was funny
nobody liked this.
Jul. 28, 2017 at 6:48 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

?

It was funny

what was funny about it? the fact that i have Anaheim and Chicago missing the playoffs?
Jul. 28, 2017 at 6:49 p.m.

It was funny

what was funny about it? the fact that i have Anaheim and Chicago missing the playoffs?

a lot more than that
nobody liked this.
Jul. 28, 2017 at 6:52 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

a lot more than that

like what?
Jul. 28, 2017 at 6:56 p.m.
80+ %
WSH
PIT
NYR
TOR
TBL
NSH
EDM
CGY
SJS

60-79%
CBJ
OTT
STL

51-59%
LAK
ARI
NYI
MIN

50% - none right now

41-49%
CAR
ANA
WPG
DAL

31-40%
MTL
CHI
BUF

21-30%
PHI
BOS

20- %
DET
VAN
Vegas
COL
NJD
FLA

So the Islanders, Kings, and Coyotes have a better chance than Dallas, Montreal, Anaheim, Winnipeg, CHICAGO, and Boston? C'mon man...

First off, Dallas is massively improved from last year. They are stacked up front with Benn, Seguin, Radulov, Spezza, Hanzal, Faksa, etc. They've added Bishop to cover for their biggest weakness, and added Methot to solidy their D core. They are more than likely a playoff team (not to mention that you only have 2 Central teams with a greater than 50% chance of making the playoffs. EDIT: Whoops, missed MIN, so 3 teams, my fault.

Chicago is leveling out, but they still have more than enough talent to make the playoffs. Toews, Kane, Anisimov, Sadd, Panik, Keith, Seabrook, and Crawford.

Montreal has Carey Price and plays in a weak division. They'll make the playoffs. TB is the only team I can guarantee from the Atlantic that should finish higher than them.

Anaheim has one of the best defensive cores in the league, a great young goalie in Gibson, and a pretty solid forward group.

Winnipeg may have the best top 6 in the league, or at least up there. Schiefle, Laine, Wheeler, Little, Perrault, and Ehlers. They've also addressed their main weakness with signing Mason.

How are the Kings, Islanders, or Coyotes higher than any of those teams?
Jul. 28, 2017 at 7:01 p.m.
Emotionally in 2018
Quoting: mtdavis311
80+ %
WSH
PIT
NYR
TOR
TBL
NSH
EDM
CGY
SJS

60-79%
CBJ
OTT
STL

51-59%
LAK
ARI
NYI
MIN

50% - none right now

41-49%
CAR
ANA
WPG
DAL

31-40%
MTL
CHI
BUF

21-30%
PHI
BOS

20- %
DET
VAN
Vegas
COL
NJD
FLA

So the Islanders, Kings, and Coyotes have a better chance than Dallas, Montreal, Anaheim, Winnipeg, CHICAGO, and Boston? C'mon man...

First off, Dallas is massively improved from last year. They are stacked up front with Benn, Seguin, Radulov, Spezza, Hanzal, Faksa, etc. They've added Bishop to cover for their biggest weakness, and added Methot to solidy their D core. They are more than likely a playoff team (not to mention that you only have 2 Central teams with a greater than 50% chance of making the playoffs. EDIT: Whoops, missed MIN, so 3 teams, my fault.

Chicago is leveling out, but they still have more than enough talent to make the playoffs. Toews, Kane, Anisimov, Sadd, Panik, Keith, Seabrook, and Crawford.

Montreal has Carey Price and plays in a weak division. They'll make the playoffs. TB is the only team I can guarantee from the Atlantic that should finish higher than them.

Anaheim has one of the best defensive cores in the league, a great young goalie in Gibson, and a pretty solid forward group.

Winnipeg may have the best top 6 in the league, or at least up there. Schiefle, Laine, Wheeler, Little, Perrault, and Ehlers. They've also addressed their main weakness with signing Mason.

Not to mention, you have the Sharks as "very high chance". They lost Marleau, and did nothing to replace him. It's literally the same team a year older minus one of their top scorers.
Jul. 28, 2017 at 7:02 p.m.
Why are the Flyers not in a higher position? @raif
Jul. 28, 2017 at 7:04 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
80+ %
WSH
PIT
NYR
TOR
TBL
NSH
EDM
CGY
SJS

60-79%
CBJ
OTT
STL

51-59%
LAK
ARI
NYI
MIN

50% - none right now

41-49%
CAR
ANA
WPG
DAL

31-40%
MTL
CHI
BUF

21-30%
PHI
BOS

20- %
DET
VAN
Vegas
COL
NJD
FLA

1) Dallas' forwards are the big problem ... sure they have a good top 6 but what about their bottom 6?

2) Chicago lost Hossa, TVR, Hjalmarsson (though they got Murphy), Panarin, etc.

3) The goalie doesn't change EVERYTHING. Price is no Bobrovsky if you ask me anyway.

4) Fair enough ... the league is getting faster and the Pacific is getting better, so Anaheim's game won't work if you ask me, but fair enough ...

5) Winnipeg's D is the problem ...

6) LAK seems to make it every 2nd year ... and they just need another forward ... i think they should go after Kyle Palmieri. Also, they have the best D-Man in the league.

7) Doug Weight made the Isles better, and as much as they lost Hamonic, they added Eberle and should have Barzal in the lineup.

8) Look at all the Coyotes' young players.
rmay50 liked this.
Jul. 28, 2017 at 7:05 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: phillyjabroni

Their forward group isn't great, their Defence isn't great, and their goaltending isn't great.
Jul. 28, 2017 at 7:08 p.m.

Their forward group isn't great, their Defence isn't great, and their goaltending isn't great.

PhillyJabroni is about to explode after this
Jul. 28, 2017 at 7:09 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

PhillyJabroni is about to explode after this

does a team without a great forward group, defence, or goaltending look like a playoff team?
Jul. 28, 2017 at 7:11 p.m.

does a team without a great forward group, defence, or goaltending look like a playoff team?

Why in the flying **** are you asking me?
Jul. 28, 2017 at 7:12 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

Why in the flying **** are you asking me?

fair enough, because it doesn't look like a playoff team to me ...
Jul. 28, 2017 at 7:19 p.m.

1) Dallas' forwards are the big problem ... sure they have a good top 6 but what about their bottom 6?

3) The goalie doesn't change EVERYTHING. Price is no Bobrovsky if you ask me anyway.

4) Fair enough ... the league is getting faster and the Pacific is getting better, so Anaheim's game won't work if you ask me, but fair enough ...

6) LAK seems to make it every 2nd year ... and they just need another forward ... i think they should go after Kyle Palmieri. Also, they have the best D-Man in the league.

7) Doug Weight made the Isles better, and as much as they lost Hamonic, they added Eberle and should have Barzal in the lineup.

1). Dallas has a lot of good bottom 6 talent. Ritchie, Roussel, Shore, Janmark, and should be getting Nichuskin back I believe I read. Plus one of Hanzal/Faksa will probably play bottom 6.

2.) Chicago also added Sharp, Saad, Murphy, and have Nick Schmaltz

3.) MTL is one of the trickier ones, but who in the ATL is going to be better? Weak division, 3 teams have to make it, and Price gives them a leg up. But fair enough, I can see the point on them.

4.) The Pacific may be getting better, but EDM and ANA are still the two best teams in it.

5.) Morrissey, Trouba, Byf, Kulikov, Enstrom, Myers... That's a pretty damn solid top 6. They may not have a legit #1 D guy, but teams have made the playoffs before without that.

6.) LA is pretty lacking in depth all around, but especially at forward.

7.) The Isles have JT and Eberle and not a whole lot behind that. A few guys that are pretty good, but no legit 1st or really good 2nd liners.

8.) Arizona is on the rise but still needs a few years for guys like Keller, Strome, etc to get some experience. On the right track, but I don't see them as much more than a potential wild card behind ANA, EDM, SJS, and CAL.
Jul. 28, 2017 at 7:21 p.m.
Emotionally in 2018

Not going into this discussion again. We all know why
Jul. 28, 2017 at 7:26 p.m.
Quoting: krakowitz

And we came to the conclusion that they got arguably better, and they are still ranked in the sub-30% range
Pasta88Sauce liked this.
Jul. 28, 2017 at 7:35 p.m.

So Philly, with Giroux, Voracek, Weal, Lehtera, Filpula, Patrick, Konecny, Couturier, Simmonds, and Raffl "isn't great" but the Isles is? Hate to tell you this, but Philly's forward group is significantly better than the Isles, and the goaltending is about even. The Isles may have more established defensemen, but they don't have anybody on the level of Provorov or Ghost.
Jul. 28, 2017 at 7:36 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

1). Dallas has a lot of good bottom 6 talent. Ritchie, Roussel, Shore, Janmark, and should be getting Nichuskin back I believe I read. Plus one of Hanzal/Faksa will probably play bottom 6.

2.) Chicago also added Sharp, Saad, Murphy, and have Nick Schmaltz

3.) MTL is one of the trickier ones, but who in the ATL is going to be better? Weak division, 3 teams have to make it, and Price gives them a leg up. But fair enough, I can see the point on them.

4.) The Pacific may be getting better, but EDM and ANA are still the two best teams in it.

5.) Morrissey, Trouba, Byf, Kulikov, Enstrom, Myers... That's a pretty damn solid top 6. They may not have a legit #1 D guy, but teams have made the playoffs before without that.

6.) LA is pretty lacking in depth all around, but especially at forward.

7.) The Isles have JT and Eberle and not a whole lot behind that. A few guys that are pretty good, but no legit 1st or really good 2nd liners.

8.) Arizona is on the rise but still needs a few years for guys like Keller, Strome, etc to get some experience. On the right track, but I don't see them as much more than a potential wild card behind ANA, EDM, SJS, and CAL.

1) Nichuskin isn't coming back for 17-18 ... i read he is in 18-19

2) Fair enough

3) Tampa will be better

4) What about Calgary, San Jose, etc?

5) Their top 6 is okay, but look at their top 4: Morrisey, Trouba, Kulikov, and Byfuglien.

6) Yeah, but they might sign/trade for someone.

7) So Lee isn't a top 6 forward? He's so underrated ... the guy is comparable to Rakell: 1st 30 goal season but has had some good seasons. Not many assists either.

8) I don't think they'll do very good in the playoffs but i think they'll make it. Dvorak, Perlini, Domi, etc should take the next step.
Jul. 28, 2017 at 7:37 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: krakowitz

And we came to the conclusion that they got arguably better, and they are still ranked in the sub-30% range

they lose Schenn and Mason ... who did they get? Lehtera and Elliott? I mean, patrick's good but right away he probably won't get 60 points or anything.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll