3$4,000,000
UFAYEARSCAP HIT
2$2,500,000
5$6,000,000
Trades
PIT
    Rights to Kevin Hayes
    PIT
      Hunwick can go anywhere, AZ might be able to flip him for a pick later when teams need a defense man due to injury. He's only 1 min against the cap when buried. Price to get Sheary.
      MTL
        Rights to rust
        DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
        Logo of the PIT
        Logo of the OTT
        Logo of the PIT
        Logo of the DET
        Logo of the PIT
        Logo of the PIT
        Logo of the PIT
        Logo of the PIT
        Logo of the PIT
        Logo of the PIT
        Logo of the PIT
        Logo of the PIT
        Logo of the PIT
        Logo of the PIT
        Logo of the PIT
        Logo of the PIT
        Logo of the PIT
        ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
        22$80,000,000$77,999,059$0$202,500$2,000,941
        Left WingCentreRight Wing
        $6,000,000$6,000,000
        LW, RW
        UFA - 5
        $9,500,000$9,500,000
        C
        NMC
        UFA - 4
        $6,800,000$6,800,000
        RW
        M-NTC, NMC
        UFA - 4
        $734,167$734,167 (Performance Bonus$132,500$132K)
        LW, RW
        UFA - 1
        $8,700,000$8,700,000
        C
        NMC
        UFA - 7
        $5,300,000$5,300,000
        RW
        NTC
        UFA - 5
        $925,000$925,000
        LW, RW
        UFA - 1
        $4,000,000$4,000,000
        C
        UFA - 1
        $1,000,000$1,000,000
        RW, LW
        UFA - 2
        $800,000$800,000
        RW, LW
        UFA - 2
        $2,250,000$2,250,000
        LW, C
        UFA - 1
        $1,166,667$1,166,667
        LW, RW
        UFA - 1
        $710,000$710,000
        LW, C
        UFA - 2
        Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
        $4,100,000$4,100,000
        LD
        UFA - 5
        $7,250,000$7,250,000
        RD
        M-NTC, NMC
        UFA - 4
        $3,750,000$3,750,000
        G
        UFA - 2
        $3,333,225$3,333,225
        LD
        UFA - 4
        $5,500,000$5,500,000
        RD
        M-NTC
        UFA - 2
        $675,000$675,000
        G
        UFA - 1
        $2,250,000$2,250,000
        LD/RD
        UFA - 3
        $2,500,000$2,500,000
        LD
        UFA - 5
        $755,000$755,000 (Performance Bonus$70,000$70K)
        D
        UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
        • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
        Jun. 21, 2018 at 10:53 p.m.
        Only positive thing here is the JVR signing even though $6M is a lot. Rust trade is awful. So is the Brassard trade. Brassard is much better than Hayes. Plus you got nothing back for Sheary, taking Hunwick isn’t worth losing him for nothing.
        awesome liked this.
        Jun. 21, 2018 at 10:59 p.m.
        Banned
        Quoting: Grusofsky96
        Only positive thing here is the JVR signing even though $6M is a lot. Rust trade is awful. So is the Brassard trade. Brassard is much better than Hayes. Plus you got nothing back for Sheary, taking Hunwick isn’t worth losing him for nothing.

we clearly value Sheary differently tears of joy
        I think Hayes is a better player than Brass, He's big and fast use to playing up tempo.
        Byron numbers are very similar to Rust. I actually think the Pens get the better of that deal. Keeping Rust wasn't an option due to the cap hit.
        Jun. 21, 2018 at 11:01 p.m.
        I want to explore the option of Trading Brassard to Montreal, read a report that they are possibly interested in him if they cant land ROR. Feel like with a team like Montreal, we can not only get good value for him but probably dump cap on them without losing much in trade value from their end.
        Jun. 21, 2018 at 11:10 p.m.
        Quoting: tozzy2205
        I want to explore the option of Trading Brassard to Montreal, read a report that they are possibly interested in him if they cant land ROR. Feel like with a team like Montreal, we can not only get good value for him but probably dump cap on them without losing much in trade value from their end.

Why would MTL be interested in Brassard? He is a ufa after the 18-19 season and I doubt signs with MTL.
        Jun. 21, 2018 at 11:12 p.m.
        Quoting: Pensfan89
        Why would MTL be interested in Brassard? He is a ufa after the 18-19 season and I doubt signs with MTL.

Don't shoot the messenger lmao... Search it yourself...
        Jun. 21, 2018 at 11:43 p.m.
        Tspky
        why would that package interest the rangers. they traded brass away in an effort to get younger, and got rid of hagelin for cap reasons.

Giving up a younger center in hayes, and getting an 30+ center and a cap dump in hagelin. easy decline. any package for hayes would need Sprong ++
        Jun. 22, 2018 at 6:55 a.m.
        Banned
        Quoting: Spanky227
        why would that package interest the rangers. they traded brass away in an effort to get younger, and got rid of hagelin for cap reasons.

Giving up a younger center in hayes, and getting an 30+ center and a cap dump in hagelin. easy decline. any package for hayes would need Sprong ++

Their contracts ending are part of the plus side to the trade. They need to field something that is at least competitive without being hauled into long contracts. Two decent players to fill roles that can be passed out at the end of the year at the dead line for picks is worth that. You will probably get a 1st out of Brass to someone on a cup run and possibly a decent pick up for Hagelin too.
        In the mean time you get two players to at least make it a game.
        At the same time, word is Hayes has fallen out of favor. They want a clean slate. So instead of being locked into term with him for signing, they can make a swap, get good value at the trade deadline, and not be on the hook for anything past this year.
        Jun. 22, 2018 at 4:50 p.m.
        Tspky
        Quoting: pharrow
        Their contracts ending are part of the plus side to the trade. They need to field something that is at least competitive without being hauled into long contracts. Two decent players to fill roles that can be passed out at the end of the year at the dead line for picks is worth that. You will probably get a 1st out of Brass to someone on a cup run and possibly a decent pick up for Hagelin too.
        In the mean time you get two players to at least make it a game.
        At the same time, word is Hayes has fallen out of favor. They want a clean slate. So instead of being locked into term with him for signing, they can make a swap, get good value at the trade deadline, and not be on the hook for anything past this year.

hayes has not fallen out of favor at all. i don't know where you are getting your information from, the only reason he is being shopped is because his value is at an all time high. The rangers don't know if he is worth more to someone else than the rangers right now, if they offer a package that's significant enough they will part with him. this package offered is an insult. especially to a division rival. he had a career season last season putting up 25+ goals while starting almost 60% in the defensive zone. name another player with those metrics i dare you lol. rangers love hayes
        Jun. 22, 2018 at 5:04 p.m.
        Banned
        hayes has not fallen out of favor at all. i don't know where you are getting your information from, the only reason he is being shopped is because his value is at an all time high. The rangers don't know if he is worth more to someone else than the rangers right now, if they offer a package that's significant enough they will part with him. this package offered is an insult. especially to a division rival. he had a career season last season putting up 25+ goals while starting almost 60% in the defensive zone. name another player with those metrics i dare you lol. rangers love hayes

Really they don't. They blew the whole thing up and he's on that list of didn't do enough. He's been linked to multiple trades since the deadline. They don't view him as a 1 or 2 center. They don't want to pay him top money in a longer contract like a top center. Furthermore, I don't think he wants to waste his best years in a rebuild.
        Jun. 23, 2018 at 9:31 a.m.
        Tspky
        Really they don't. They blew the whole thing up and he's on that list of didn't do enough. He's been linked to multiple trades since the deadline. They don't view him as a 1 or 2 center. They don't want to pay him top money in a longer contract like a top center. Furthermore, I don't think he wants to waste his best years in a rebuild.

You are so misinformed it’s comical. If the rangers trade Hayes, it’s for a younger asset. He has been linked to multiple trades yes, because his value is high rn. He was linked to getting the second or third overall pick, Svechnikov would’ve been worth hayes. He’s been linked to getting trouba, Faulk, or another young stud defenseman. What you offered was ****. The rangers do like him, the only other reason he is on the block is because we still have chytil, andersson, howden, Nieves, namestnikov, spooner all of whom can take his place. It’s not that he isn’t a number 2 center, he’s just expendable for the rangers. I wouldn’t be surprised if the rangers sign him and he puts up 60+ points this year.
        Jun. 23, 2018 at 7:17 p.m.
        Banned
        You are so misinformed it’s comical. If the rangers trade Hayes, it’s for a younger asset. He has been linked to multiple trades yes, because his value is high rn. He was linked to getting the second or third overall pick, Svechnikov would’ve been worth hayes. He’s been linked to getting trouba, Faulk, or another young stud defenseman. What you offered was ****. The rangers do like him, the only other reason he is on the block is because we still have chytil, andersson, howden, Nieves, namestnikov, spooner all of whom can take his place. It’s not that he isn’t a number 2 center, he’s just expendable for the rangers. I wouldn’t be surprised if the rangers sign him and he puts up 60+ points this year.

you are so misinformed.
        Furthermore, what I offered the rangers for him is two players that are very tradeable at the deadline. Brass can easily be moved for a number 1 at deadline and Hagelin can be moved for a pick too. So yeah, You clearly don't understand the trade at all. This helps NY. Come trade deadline Brass would have more value than Hayes.
        Jun. 26, 2018 at 1:41 a.m.
        Tspky
        you are so misinformed.
        Furthermore, what I offered the rangers for him is two players that are very tradeable at the deadline. Brass can easily be moved for a number 1 at deadline and Hagelin can be moved for a pick too. So yeah, You clearly don't understand the trade at all. This helps NY. Come trade deadline Brass would have more value than Hayes.

How am i misinformed that two players that will be on the wrong side of 30 come next year, have both declined in play, with hagelins cap dump, etc. are less valuable than a player that is just about to enter his prime who just turned 26, has improved every single season, that's an RFA. I can guarentee, every single team in the NHL would offer more for hayes than that **** package of brass and hagelin. The rangers got rid of them when they did for a reason. Brass is no longer a 50 point player let alone the 60 point player the rangers had, and hagelin is a fourth liner, MAYBE a third liner. If you think that they are so "tradeable", trade em to someone else. rangers pass easily
        Jun. 26, 2018 at 5:06 a.m.
        Banned
        How am i misinformed that two players that will be on the wrong side of 30 come next year, have both declined in play, with hagelins cap dump, etc. are less valuable than a player that is just about to enter his prime who just turned 26, has improved every single season, that's an RFA. I can guarentee, every single team in the NHL would offer more for hayes than that **** package of brass and hagelin. The rangers got rid of them when they did for a reason. Brass is no longer a 50 point player let alone the 60 point player the rangers had, and hagelin is a fourth liner, MAYBE a third liner. If you think that they are so "tradeable", trade em to someone else. rangers pass easily

you just showed how little hockey knowledge you have and no critical thinking skill.
        They aren't going to keep either player. They are trade dead line players worth a lot. Brass is an easy 1st round pick at trade deadline. Hagelin could net a 1st or 2nd. He's a mid 6 guy not a 4th liner.
        He's the type of guy you want in the playoffs because he's defensively responsible, wins battles on the boards and he's very fast. He's a player that won 2 cups for a reason.

To create a post please Login or Register
        Question:
        Options:
        Add Option
        Submit Poll