LW, RW
UFA - 3
Logo of the Colorado Avalanche
$4,750,000$4,750,000
C, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$100,000$100K)
C, RW
UFA - 1
$1,975,000$1,975,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
$3,937,500$3,937,500
C, LW
UFA - 1
$894,167$894,167 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
RW, C
UFA - 1
$950,000$950,000
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$212,500$212K)
LW, C, RW
UFA - 1
$833,333$833,333
C
RFA - 1
Logo of the New York Rangers
$3,250,000$3,250,000
LW, RW, C
UFA - 2
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$3,450,000$3,450,000
LD/RD
UFA - 3
$6,000,000$6,000,000
RD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 5
$5,900,000$5,900,000
G
UFA - 1
$2,500,000$2,500,000
LD
UFA - 1
$2,750,000$2,750,000
RD
UFA - 2
$3,333,333$3,333,333
G
UFA - 3
$2,150,000$2,150,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000
RD
RFA - 3
$1,450,000$1,450,000
LD
UFA - 2
$728,333$728,333 (Performance Bonus$182,500$182K)
LD/RD
UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jan. 28, 2019 at 8:30 a.m.
Matt1567
I belive Colorado are overpaying in that deal
Jan. 28, 2019 at 8:40 a.m.
Tspky
rangers would take it.. Bowers is a pretty good prospect and played for DQ-- I'm sure he would be interested in a reunion. Andrighetto is just a bonus depth forward really
Josh liked this.
Jan. 28, 2019 at 8:46 a.m.
DanzhastheTouch
You have the beginning of a potential deal. No thanks to Andrighetto..Bowers and perhaps Colorado's first round pick. NYR could send Buchnevich and McQuaid, and swap each other's high first round picks (OTT and NYR's) since both will be in the top 10.

Colorado ends up with three NHL players, all with playoff experience (McQuaid having won a Stanley Cup); deepens the Avalanche lines going into the playoffs.

Perhaps consider also adding Jost on the NYR side; it will seem like a lot, but, Colorado is killing three birds with one stone. The Rangers are moving forward with their rebuild in earnest.
Jan. 28, 2019 at 8:52 a.m.
Tspky
Quoting: danzhock10
You have the beginning of a potential deal. No thanks to Andrighetto..Bowers and perhaps Colorado's first round pick. NYR could send Buchnevich and McQuaid, and swap each other's high first round picks (OTT and NYR's) since both will be in the top 10.

Colorado ends up with three NHL players, all with playoff experience (McQuaid having won a Stanley Cup); deepens the Avalanche lines going into the playoffs.

Perhaps consider also adding Jost on the NYR side; it will seem like a lot, but, Colorado is killing three birds with one stone. The Rangers are moving forward with their rebuild in earnest.

You are asking for too much of an overpayment-- this is fair for just Namestnikov. Adding a 1st or Jost is overkill, even with Buch and McQuaid. Rangers would be dumb to give up on Buch rn. With Hayes/Zucc leaving at the deadline, put him back with Kreider and Zibanejad instead of Howden and McLeod.

One deal I would do in a heartbeat is:
Namestnikov, Kreider, Hayes, Zucc, Rangers 2nd rounder for Makar, Bowers, Ott 1st.

Namestnikov>Bowers (by a little bit)
Hayes (extended)+Zucc+2nd+offset of above trade = Ottawa's 1st
Kreider=Makar (at least this has been the reported prospect the rangers require to let go of kreider)
Jan. 28, 2019 at 9:06 a.m.
Quoting: Spanky227
rangers would take it.. Bowers is a pretty good prospect and played for DQ-- I'm sure he would be interested in a reunion. Andrighetto is just a bonus depth forward really

Quoting: danzhock10

You are asking for too much of an overpayment-- this is fair for just Namestnikov. Adding a 1st or Jost is overkill, even with Buch and McQuaid. Rangers would be dumb to give up on Buch rn. With Hayes/Zucc leaving at the deadline, put him back with Kreider and Zibanejad instead of Howden and McLeod.

Namestnikov, Kreider, Hayes, Zucc, Rangers 2nd rounder for Makar, Bowers, Ott 1st.

Kreider=Makar (at least this has been the reported prospect the rangers require to let go of kreider)

Reports are that Colorado has no interest in moving major picks or prospects right now (Jost, Makar. Kaut, either 1st round pick). I would argue that Makar and Ottawa’s 1st are untouchable at this point, given their potential. I also think they only want to add if it helps them beyond this year. For those reasons, I think Hayes, Zuccarelo, and Kreider are off the table. Namestnikov helps them now and at least into next year. He can play up and down their lineup to help bring along some young forwards. Colorado should be okay giving up Bowers, considering their organizational depth at center and the upcoming draft class. Andrighetto is a bit of a thrown in to balance roster spots, and give the Rangers a guy that can step into the lineup as they move out other forwards at the deadline.
Spanky227 liked this.
Jan. 28, 2019 at 9:26 a.m.
Liam2497
As a rangers fan I think they would also be interested in AJ Greer
SankFeravalli liked this.
Jan. 28, 2019 at 9:28 a.m.
Tspky
Quoting: rtapp326
Reports are that Colorado has no interest in moving major picks or prospects right now (Jost, Makar. Kaut, either 1st round pick). I would argue that Makar and Ottawa’s 1st are untouchable at this point, given their potential. I also think they only want to add if it helps them beyond this year. For those reasons, I think Hayes, Zuccarelo, and Kreider are off the table. Namestnikov helps them now and at least into next year. He can play up and down their lineup to help bring along some young forwards. Colorado should be okay giving up Bowers, considering their organizational depth at center and the upcoming draft class. Andrighetto is a bit of a thrown in to balance roster spots, and give the Rangers a guy that can step into the lineup as they move out other forwards at the deadline.

yeah i do not think colorado moves those assets, that's just a deal that would get all of those players from the rangers (kreider is signed through next year, hayes would sign extension in that deal). only "rental" would be zucc
SankFeravalli liked this.
Jan. 28, 2019 at 9:55 a.m.

Makar and the Ottawa 1st aren't going anywhere.
Jan. 28, 2019 at 10:31 a.m.
big time overpayment for Namestnikov . 3rd roudner worth not Bowers.
Jan. 28, 2019 at 10:32 a.m.

Makar, Otts 1st...holy crap what is wrong with this fan base
Jan. 28, 2019 at 11:06 a.m.
DanzhastheTouch

Don't make me laugh.

First of all, why Makar keeps showing up in these conversations is beyond me. Second, you're overvaluing Sakic as a GM. He can declare with the straightest of faces he is not breaking up the future for the present..he knows damn well HE will need to give to get.

So, let's take a look at the potential assets to move: Wilson? Soderberg? Nemeth?? Giving them away brings WHAT back? Thirds for the forwards and a fifth at best for the defenseman. So, where is the asset that is a match for Namestnikov..and I mean, just Namestnikov? It has to be either in the minors or in future assets.

Once again we have someone trying to move Kreider, when the Rangers are going to need a foundation player to rebuild from, alongside of Zibanejad to support the incoming players in transition. Not the right move. Zucc would make sense if Colorado was breaking up their top line; wanted to add him to MacKinnon and Rantanen, while dropping Landeskog to the second line to increase offense on that line without giving up assets.

According to this,
Quoting: Foppa21
Makar and the Ottawa 1st aren't going anywhere.
that will never happen; so, no Zuccarello. So, that's that.

In the buyer's market, declaring the unwillingness to part with assets (picks and/or prospects) is ALWAYS either a smokescreen for something big, or for trying to get more from a particular team.

Quoting: Liam2497
As a rangers fan I think they would also be interested in AJ Greer

So if a Namestnikov for Greer deal could be struck, the scouts whom have been spotted at Colorado Eagles games could be lining this up for Joe Sakic and Jeff Gorton. But this deal seems [to me] to be the base for a larger deal.. especially if the Avalanche are looking to fill in numerous spots; this is why I proposed the larger deal.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll