$775,000$775,000
C, LW, RW
UFA - 2
Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
$675,000$675,000
C
UFA - 1
$842,500$842,500 (Performance Bonus$82,500$82K)
RW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$5,000,000$5,000,000
LD
UFA - 3
Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights
$3,875,000$3,875,000
RD
UFA - 3
$5,000,000$5,000,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$4,000,000$4,000,000
LD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes
$5,750,000$5,750,000
RD
UFA - 2
$750,000$750,000
G
UFA - 1
$863,333$863,333
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$750,000$750,000
LD
UFA - 2
$675,000$675,000
RD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$5,300,000$5,300,000
RW
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Apr. 13, 2019 at 11:28 p.m.
Banned
Kadri is the last person Toronto needs to trade.
Apr. 13, 2019 at 11:29 p.m.
Kadri and Brown aren't getting a 1st. Kadri is a punk, can't wait to see him get a suspension for a game followed by getting his head knocked off by Boston when he returns.

You're going to need to either up that 3rd round pick to a 2nd to Carolina or add a player instead of a pick.

Vegas should do that trade for sure.

In fairness to Nylander; he cost the team a goal but also got one for the team.
Apr. 13, 2019 at 11:37 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: ChiHawk
Kadri and Brown aren't getting a 1st. Kadri is a punk, can't wait to see him get a suspension for a game followed by getting his head knocked off by Boston when he returns.

You're going to need to either up that 3rd round pick to a 2nd to Carolina or add a player instead of a pick.

For all the times we've disagreed, we actually agree on something. Nylander had his bonehead moment. I think it was more of a miscommunication between him and Freddy, but nevertheless, it's still on Nylander. But he also had a nice play down low to get the puck to himself while he was working against the boards then got the puck to the point for the shot that got the goal. It was a nice play and everyone seems to focus on the bad and never the good with him.

As for Kadri, I wouldn't say he's a punk though. Everyone's always saying that Toronto needs to play with grit and toughness, then when Kadri does he's a punk for it? He deserves a suspension for the crosscheck. Yes. No doubt. But the refs let that get outta hand from the start by not calling anything. DeBrusk was a goon tonight and got away with multiple dirty plays. Knee on knee with Kadri, elbow to the face or Dermott, not to mention the interference on Hyman early on. The refs missed called both ways. Not saying Toronto deserved to win that. They didn't. The refs blew 30+ calls tonight. It's a joke. But don't be calling Kadri a "punk" then say the Leafs need grit and toughness, he did just that. Just crossed the line once.
Apr. 13, 2019 at 11:40 p.m.
Quoting: jonesryan
For all the times we've disagreed, we actually agree on something. Nylander had his bonehead moment. I think it was more of a miscommunication between him and Freddy, but nevertheless, it's still on Nylander. But he also had a nice play down low to get the puck to himself while he was working against the boards then got the puck to the point for the shot that got the goal. It was a nice play and everyone seems to focus on the bad and never the good with him.

As for Kadri, I wouldn't say he's a punk though. Everyone's always saying that Toronto needs to play with grit and toughness, then when Kadri does he's a punk for it? He deserves a suspension for the crosscheck. Yes. No doubt. But the refs let that get outta hand from the start by not calling anything. DeBrusk was a goon tonight and got away with multiple dirty plays. Knee on knee with Kadri, elbow to the face or Dermott, not to mention the interference on Hyman early on. The refs missed called both ways. Not saying Toronto deserved to win that. They didn't. The refs blew 30+ calls tonight. It's a joke. But don't be calling Kadri a "punk" then say the Leafs need grit and toughness, he did just that. Just crossed the line once.

Kadri has a history of being a punk. There's a big difference between playing with grit and chirping then crossing the line one too many times which Kadri is known to do. I agree the refs blew a lot of calls including the knee on knee. Take Shaw, guy chirps his head off and is gritty as they come but he's rarely a dirty player or a punk that isn't willing to throw the gloves off.
McGruff liked this.
Apr. 13, 2019 at 11:45 p.m.
GM CRIME DAWG
Quoting: jonesryan

Man I did that same Nylander brain fart in my beer league and I felt like c _ _ p! He's feelin it too.
Long and short, probably wasn't the Leafs night series was destined for 1-1 w/ or w/out own goal.

I just looked in the dictionary: Punk defn? Kadri's picture was there!!!
ChiHawk liked this.
Apr. 13, 2019 at 11:56 p.m.
GM CRIME DAWG
Brian Burke SNet = thinks 5 games for Kadri (re: repeat offender).

NK new TV commercial excerpt - "Don't get in my way..." I think DOPS sure will fella!!
Apr. 13, 2019 at 11:58 p.m.
Banned
Kadri has a history of being a punk. There's a big difference between playing with grit and chirping then crossing the line one too many times which Kadri is known to do. I agree the refs blew a lot of calls including the knee on knee. Take Shaw, guy chirps his head off and is gritty as they come but he's rarely a dirty player or a punk that isn't willing to throw the gloves off.

He's crossed the line twice.. both in a heated playoff match. For all the other players that are out there (Marchand) I wouldn't say Kadri is the punk. He actually fights. Other guys don't
GMTD liked this.
Apr. 14, 2019 at 12:21 a.m.
Shibbal18
Kadri and Nylander for SJS 1st
Apr. 14, 2019 at 12:23 a.m.
Shibbal18

Disagree with the knee to knee, it looked accidental, Kadri even jumped into it, exposing his knee. But everything else, yes
Apr. 14, 2019 at 12:25 a.m.
Shibbal18
Quoting: McGruff
Brian Burke SNet = thinks 5 games for Kadri (re: repeat offender).

NK new TV commercial excerpt - "Don't get in my way..." I think DOPS sure will fella!!

5 on because DeBrusk stayed in the game. Should be 10 if the NHL is serious about the head shots, which again means probably 5
Apr. 14, 2019 at 12:37 a.m.
GM CRIME DAWG
Quoting: Shibbal18
5 on because DeBrusk stayed in the game. Should be 10 if the NHL is serious about the head shots, which again means probably 5

The 'experts' often say that each playoff suspended game is worth "two". So 5=10.
Apr. 14, 2019 at 12:45 a.m.
Official Leafs Fan
Disagree with the knee to knee, it looked accidental, Kadri even jumped into it, exposing his knee. But everything else, yes

I have a hard time believing Debrusk accidentally threw his knee out and it happened to be the guy he was beefing with all night, it looked worse than it was and probably isn’t suspendable but when that’s not even a minor penalty the refs are just asking for someone to do something stupid
Apr. 14, 2019 at 12:52 a.m.
Official Leafs Fan

Kadri’s “History” is one other time in the last like 4 or 5 years, all night you could see it coming and all the refs had to do was call one of the many possible penalties on Debrusk and it is probably avoided, it was dirty no doubt and it obvs sucks to lose Kadri but if the refs won’t police the game someone is gonna and tonight it was Naz
Apr. 14, 2019 at 12:53 a.m.
Shibbal18
Quoting: Hackadart
I have a hard time believing Debrusk accidentally threw his knee out and it happened to be the guy he was beefing with all night, it looked worse than it was and probably isn’t suspendable but when that’s not even a minor penalty the refs are just asking for someone to do something stupid

He didnt throw his knee out, he didnt move at all
Apr. 14, 2019 at 12:58 a.m.
Official Leafs Fan
He didnt throw his knee out, he didnt move at all

Dude his knee is very clearly out, if I could add a photo I would, I’m looking a screen grab right now with his leg on a 45 and Kadri’s tucked as tight as possible cause he sees the knee out
Apr. 14, 2019 at 1:12 a.m.
GM CRIME DAWG

Funny how the 'stoopid' that answers your question Hack seems to once again be spelled K-a-d-r-i (4-suspensions in 6-years)i! Punk.

DOPS will use terms like "deliberate attempt to injure", "headshot" and/or "pre-meditated".

Check the tape, slow it down yourself. NK glided toward DeBrusk and there was several feet of white ice between them (meaning a time gap). As the gap closed, he was becoming enraged with the passing of each milli-second. His head was about to explode/check the determination in his face (RAGE). Watch the stick being readied (he knew 100% that DeBrusk was gonna eat some lumber just like that DET guy in 2016). And he LOST it...end of story!

When the Dept slows it down frame x frame they'll be looking into the eye of the Devil wearing a Laff jersey.

As for the knee, the play was different. It was a top speed, middle of the ice play with both "forces" going in opposite directions. Both players were surprised and trying not to get smoked/a 50:50-type play with coincidental/bail-out high speed contact. Effectively known in beer league as "pulling-the chute"!
Shibbal18 liked this.
Apr. 14, 2019 at 1:21 a.m.
Official Leafs Fan
Funny how the 'stoopid' that answers your question Hack seems to once again be spelled K-a-d-r-i (4-suspensions in 6-years)i! Punk.

DOPS will use terms like "deliberate attempt to injure", "headshot" and/or "pre-meditated".

Check the tape, slow it down yourself. NK glided toward DeBrusk and there was several feet of white ice between them (meaning a time gap). As the gap closed, he was becoming enraged with the passing of each milli-second. His head was about to explode/check the determination in his face (RAGE). Watch the stick being readied (he knew 100% that DeBrusk was gonna eat some lumber just like that DET guy in 2016). And he LOST it...end of story!

When the Dept slows it down frame x frame they'll be looking into the eye of the Devil wearing a Laff jersey.

As for the knee, the play was different. It was a top speed, middle of the ice play with both "forces" going in opposite directions. Both players were surprised and trying not to get smoked/a 50:50-type play with coincidental/bail-out high speed contact. Effectively known in beer league as "pulling-the chute"!

I don’t even know what to make of this ridiculous response, the last paragraph I suppose is the only somewhat relevant section, and it is completely wrong, one of the players tucked his knee in to avoid contact while the other turned his knee out to make contact
Apr. 14, 2019 at 1:27 a.m.
GM CRIME DAWG
Edited Apr. 14, 2019 at 1:40 a.m.
I don’t even know what to make of this ridiculous response, the last paragraph I suppose is the only somewhat relevant section, and it is completely wrong, one of the players tucked his knee in to avoid contact while the other turned his knee out to make contact

Say what you want, I wasn't making a comment or response - it's a factual statement ...NK lost his sh_t! Again!

OK, let's wait and see on the knee then because the NHL will review. My protractor had it at about 20 degrees but I wasn't much good at my figures.

And, if you must beef on every penalty then look at the other side too. Krejci's 3rd period one was a joke - Hymen STARTS the fracas punching at anything in his way and the B's sit for 2? Oh why why whine why....zebras!?
Apr. 14, 2019 at 1:56 a.m.
Official Leafs Fan
Say what you want, I wasn't making a comment or response - it's a factual statement ...NK lost his sh_t! Again!

OK, let's wait and see on the knee then because the NHL will review. My protractor had it at about 20 degrees but I wasn't much good at my figures.

And, if you must beef on every penalty then look at the other side too. Krejci's 3rd period one was a joke - Hymen STARTS the fracas punching at anything in his way and the B's sit for 2? Oh why why whine why....zebras!?

Lol if you really wanna look at everything let’s look at the elbow by Debrusk, the high stick on J.T, the countless hits that were later than Hyman’s 2 game suspension in the regular season, and that krejci penalty was because Hyman was shoving with another Bruin and Krejci jumped in third man in, third man in is always the one to get the penalty, and finally you just said Debrusk tried to avoid contact and now you are saying he only stuck his leg out 20 degrees? Get your story straight, it was a dirty game both ways and the refs let it get outta hand
Apr. 14, 2019 at 2:13 a.m.
GM CRIME DAWG
Yes I noticed that too.
1) Cross check fr Dermott, lead to
2) Elbow by DeBrusk...

Example of Leafs starting the fracas again. Thanks that's two un-called instigators on the Leafs now....you're very helpful thanks!
Apr. 14, 2019 at 2:53 a.m.
Best In The World
Ferland isn't signing for that term or money, he is going to get overpaid July 1st somewhere else.
Apr. 14, 2019 at 3:43 p.m.
Eichel Tower

So Kadri and Brown will not equal SJS 2019 first. What do you think the Leafs would need to add to even out the trade? Certainly not Nylander as suggested above.
gretzkyghosts liked this.
Apr. 14, 2019 at 4:20 p.m.
Quoting: GMTD
So Kadri and Brown will not equal SJS 2019 first. What do you think the Leafs would need to add to even out the trade? Certainly not Nylander as suggested above.

Kadri is worth a mid to late 2nd rounder at a big cap hit for a 3C; Brown a 4th rounder, together that doesn't equal a 1st. If it was Kap or Johanssen yes as RFA's but not Kadri...guy is a bonehead.
GMTD liked this.
Apr. 15, 2019 at 6:23 p.m.
GM CRIME DAWG
Sportsnet:
"Kadri to sit for rest of series 1"

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll