$3,000,000$3,000,000
    LW
    UFA - 2
    Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers
    $863,333$863,333
    C
    RFA - 1
    $925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$600,000$600K)
    LW, RW
    UFA - 1
    $4,137,500$4,137,500
    RW, C
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    $894,167$894,167
    RW
    RFA - 4
    $925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$425,000$425K)
    RW
    RFA - 1
    $3,000,000$3,000,000
    C, LW
    UFA - 5
    $1,075,000$1,075,000
    C, RW
    UFA - 2
    $1,075,000$1,075,000
    RW
    UFA - 1
    Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
    $4,725,000$4,725,000
    LD
    UFA - 4
    Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
    $863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$400,000$400K)
    RD
    RFA - 1
    $880,833$880,833 (Performance Bonus$425,000$425K)
    LD/RD
    RFA - 2
    $1,800,000$1,800,000
    RD
    UFA - 1
    $3,500,000$3,500,000
    LD/RD
    UFA - 2
    $2,550,000$2,550,000
    RD
    UFA - 2
    $3,250,000$3,250,000
    G
    RFA - 3
    $5,000,000$5,000,000
    G
    UFA - 3
    ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
    $4,500,000$4,500,000
    LD/RD
    UFA - 2
    $800,000$800,000
    LW
    UFA - 1
    $800,000$800,000
    C, LW
    UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
    • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
    Jun. 4, 2021 at 2:09 p.m.
    Couturier trade is a big no.
    Riley816 liked this.
    Jun. 4, 2021 at 2:11 p.m.
    Half of this isn't a rebuild. you just traded are best player tthen also signed a top 3 free agent
    Jun. 4, 2021 at 2:16 p.m.
    Quoting: HikinenNisti

He may just leave for nothing if the Flyers don't make major changes and start contending now.
    Jun. 4, 2021 at 2:17 p.m.
    Quoting: GirouxFanclub
    Half of this isn't a rebuild. you just traded are best player tthen also signed a top 3 free agent

Culture change kind of move. Not sure Colorado can sign Landeskog back. Flyers have to try and sign him and install him as the new captain going forward.
    Jun. 4, 2021 at 2:18 p.m.

Seems a little steep for one year of a 3rd line center...
    Jun. 4, 2021 at 2:21 p.m.
    Lifelong Leafs Fan
    Edited Jun. 4, 2021 at 2:27 p.m.
    The Leafs trade would never happen. There is no way Dubas is going to trade a 1st round pick, his most recent 1st round pick, his #1 D-man, and his #2 D prospect. This would also make the Edmonton trade impossible.
    Jun. 4, 2021 at 2:23 p.m.
    Quoting: LeafsForLife
    The Leafs trade would never happen. There is no way Dubas is going to trade a 1st round pick, his most recent 1st round pick, his #1 D-man, and his #2 D prospect.

Okay. The Flyers don't move Couturier for less then.
    Jun. 4, 2021 at 2:38 p.m.
    Quoting: Dmh1055
    He may just leave for nothing if the Flyers don't make major changes and start contending now.

There is no reason to trade him unless he says that he's not resigning with Philly. With the way Philly makes the playoffs every other year we are going to be in the playoffs next season. If Hamilton slips to FA he's going to be Fletcher's #1 target this offseason. Also with Jones on the market Fletcher is going to be trying to get him if we don't get Hamilton.
    GirouxFanclub liked this.
    Jun. 4, 2021 at 2:44 p.m.
    Banned
    No, wild aren't taking on Jakub V , & his contract

Philadelphia pays to get rid of him, not wild who has zero needs, & wants for a lw, much less An older not good player with a bad negative contract

Sorry but wild aren't going to take on anything to their cap
    Jun. 4, 2021 at 2:46 p.m.
    Banned

What even makes you think wild would give anything for jakub V? Honestly it would be Philly giving a 1st, & more but to a rebuilding team
    Jun. 4, 2021 at 2:51 p.m.
    Quoting: BoeserSZNMNBoy
    What even makes you think wild would give anything for jakub V? Honestly it would be Philly giving a 1st, & more but to a rebuilding team

Are you complaining about getting a 60 - 70 point player for $4.25 million for 3 years and have to give up a first? The Flyers are paying half the cap to get an asset. If Minnesota won't do that someone else will.
    Jun. 4, 2021 at 2:53 p.m.
    There is no reason to trade him unless he says that he's not resigning with Philly. With the way Philly makes the playoffs every other year we are going to be in the playoffs next season. If Hamilton slips to FA he's going to be Fletcher's #1 target this offseason. Also with Jones on the market Fletcher is going to be trying to get him if we don't get Hamilton.

I don't see Hamilton leaving Carolina to sign in Philly. Seth Jones is the best and most likely target for Philly but if that falls through and the Flyers have another year of the same group and prospects have stagnated Couturier will want to move on.
    Jun. 4, 2021 at 3:01 p.m.

If that's what your ask for Couturier is, no team is going to bite. That's an Eichel type package. With only 1 year term, He's probably Reilly + 1 asset to even it out. That said Leafs have Matthews/Tavares down the middle, they aren't in the market for Couturier. Lots of other teams looking for a 1C but 4 high quality assets will be out of most teams price range considering he's almost UFA.
    Jun. 4, 2021 at 3:02 p.m.
    Are you complaining about getting a 60 - 70 point player for $4.25 million for 3 years and have to give up a first? The Flyers are paying half the cap to get an asset. If Minnesota won't do that someone else will.

I actually like this idea, as a Wild fan. There's a lot of Wild fans on here that will disagree with me and probably scoff at this proposal, but if we could shimmy around some cap, Voracek would be an incredibly helpful add for Fiala. Fiala has been producing very well despite playing with complete garbage line mates. With someone like Voracek, I think he'd explode - my bullish take is that if given a solid linemate like Vcek, Fiala puts up 35 Gs.

I put together a proposal that had TK coming to MIN to play with Fiala, but never considered Voracek due to cap. With PHI retaining that much, I think this is interesting.
    Jun. 4, 2021 at 3:27 p.m.
    Banned
    Edited Jun. 4, 2021 at 3:43 p.m.
    Quoting: drmantalban
    I actually like this idea, as a Wild fan. There's a lot of Wild fans on here that will disagree with me and probably scoff at this proposal, but if we could shimmy around some cap, Voracek would be an incredibly helpful add for Fiala. Fiala has been producing very well despite playing with complete garbage line mates. With someone like Voracek, I think he'd explode - my bullish take is that if given a solid linemate like Vcek, Fiala puts up 35 Gs.

I put together a proposal that had TK coming to MIN to play with Fiala, but never considered Voracek due to cap. With PHI retaining that much, I think this is interesting.

Wild Lineup:
    Kaprizov, zuccarello
    Fiala, Boldy or Parise
    Foligno, greenway
    Either Ryan Hartman, Parise, nick sturm, nick bonino, nick bjustad, connor dewar, & or B.Duhaime
    Jun. 4, 2021 at 3:41 p.m.
    Banned

Not complaining but wild have zero room or needs for Jakub V, & especially his cap. Wild only have 22 mil to resign fiala, kaprizov, & Joel Eriksson Ek to long term contract along with needing to resign Kaapo Kahkonen, Nico Sturm, ,,& put a roster together

Kaprizov, zuccarello
    Fiala, Boldy or Parise
    Foligno, Greenway
    Parise, Nico sturm, Nick bonino, Nick bjustad, Ryan Hartman, Brandon duhaine, Connor Dewar, Kyle R, etc..

So not trying to be rude but wild aren't going to mess up their cap to take on 5mil player for 3 years whose a +- 16 in his career, & only scored 9 goals this year tying victor rask woo also had 9 goals

Hope it's not coming off as attacking, or anything like that, just trying to inform/ give you an input.like that but wild aren't messing up their cap for 31 years old winger. Wild have full blown have been going younger, & wild aren't going to trade for jakub V so that boldy, Adam Beckman, etc, won't have space on the wild
    Jun. 4, 2021 at 3:44 p.m.
    IvanDrag0
    Quoting: Riley816
    Seems a little steep for one year of a 3rd line center...

Third line center....do you mean a first line Selke winner? who tf consideres Couturier a third line center?
    MNCountryClub liked this.
    Jun. 4, 2021 at 3:54 p.m.
    Wild Lineup:
    Kaprizov, zuccarello
    Fiala, Boldy or Parise
    Foligno, greenway
    Either Ryan Hartman, Parise, nick sturm, nick bonino, nick bjustad, connor dewar, & or B.Duhaime

That's my point. Look at who Fiala's options are - largely garbage. I agree that we don't NEED a winger, since we have plenty of people who could fill that role. But I'm of the opinion that we should stop simply filling that role, and instead look to get Fiala some actual skilled help.

Boldy is a potential, but he's played 0 NHL games, so it's not realistic to assume he can fill that spot. Everyone else you listed, with the exception of Sturm and maaaaybe Hartman, is simply not good enough to keep up with Fiala. Even those two don't have the skill set to really function properly there. They can keep up, but it's not ideal.

The money doesn't really work here, but in the hypothetical scenario where BG doesn't bring back Parise and/or Dumba, you'd have some extra wiggle room in the cap and a move like this could be good. He'd be off the books the same time as Zucc and Foligno. Problem is you'd have to sign Rossi/Boldy/Addison before, so you have to assume ZP/Dumba gone with this idea (which i'm willing to do).
    Jun. 4, 2021 at 4:09 p.m.
    Banned
    That's my point. Look at who Fiala's options are - largely garbage. I agree that we don't NEED a winger, since we have plenty of people who could fill that role. But I'm of the opinion that we should stop simply filling that role, and instead look to get Fiala some actual skilled help.

Boldy is a potential, but he's played 0 NHL games, so it's not realistic to assume he can fill that spot. Everyone else you listed, with the exception of Sturm and maaaaybe Hartman, is simply not good enough to keep up with Fiala. Even those two don't have the skill set to really function properly there. They can keep up, but it's not ideal.

The money doesn't really work here, but in the hypothetical scenario where BG doesn't bring back Parise and/or Dumba, you'd have some extra wiggle room in the cap and a move like this could be good. He'd be off the books the same time as Zucc and Foligno. Problem is you'd have to sign Rossi/Boldy/Addison before, so you have to assume ZP/Dumba gone with this idea (which i'm willing to do).

Constructive Criticism:
    1) You can say the same thing about kaprizov though. Zucker was moved to make room for kaprizov in top 4,so what you say about Boldy to me is not fair. This regime has been putting younger guy's first

2) Jakub V has 3 years left, & for that reason alone would be big time no because wild aren't going to block Boldy's or Adam Beckman path for 3 years. Same reason Zucker was traded

3) Wild will give Boldy every chance along with Marco Rossi to make team rugby away. There's zero chance Boldy will spend much time on Iowa, if any next year
    Jun. 4, 2021 at 4:21 p.m.
    Constructive Criticism:
    1) You can say the same thing about kaprizov though. Zucker was moved to make room for kaprizov in top 4,so what you say about Boldy to me is not fair. This regime has been putting younger guy's first

2) Jakub V has 3 years left, & for that reason alone would be big time no because wild aren't going to block Boldy's or Adam Beckman path for 3 years. Same reason Zucker was traded

3) Wild will give Boldy every chance along with Marco Rossi to make team rugby away. There's zero chance Boldy will spend much time on Iowa, if any next year

1) You can't compare Kap to Boldy. The expectations for a 23 year old KHL stud are much different than those of a 20 year old college route player with 14 games of professional hockey played. Kap had years of professional hockey under his belt. We didn't know how good he really would be, but we can confidently say that Boldy won't come in and have a Kap level impact in his rookie year. We have boatloads of comparables for Boldy - look at his draft class and teammates. It's much, MUCH easier to know what to expect with Boldy.

2) Voracek would only work if ZP/Dumba are off the books, If that were the case, his 3 years and cap hit aren't a big deal with how much PHI retains here. Voracek is very good and plays on the right, so he's not directly blocking Boldy or Beckman. Beckman is probably a couple years away and doesn't start top 6 anyway, so that's not relevant.

3) They'll give them a full look, but not sure what that has to do with getting Fiala help on the wing.
    Jun. 4, 2021 at 5:15 p.m.
    Banned
    1) You can't compare Kap to Boldy. The expectations for a 23 year old KHL stud are much different than those of a 20 year old college route player with 14 games of professional hockey played. Kap had years of professional hockey under his belt. We didn't know how good he really would be, but we can confidently say that Boldy won't come in and have a Kap level impact in his rookie year. We have boatloads of comparables for Boldy - look at his draft class and teammates. It's much, MUCH easier to know what to expect with Boldy.

2) Voracek would only work if ZP/Dumba are off the books, If that were the case, his 3 years and cap hit aren't a big deal with how much PHI retains here. Voracek is very good and plays on the right, so he's not directly blocking Boldy or Beckman. Beckman is probably a couple years away and doesn't start top 6 anyway, so that's not relevant.

3) They'll give them a full look, but not sure what that has to do with getting Fiala help on the wing.

1) Because wild aren't going to trade for a player who will block Matt boldy path for 3 years , or Adam Beckman

2) I I am not even going to/ bringing up Finance. It's not smart to trade for player whose 31 years old who is +÷16 in his career. Jakub V also only had 9 goals while playing in 54 game while Wild have been going younger

3) Also, there's plenty good wingers in free agency wild can get for 0

4)Its a little bit weird that you say , 'Wr can Confidently say Boldy won't come in, & have the same impact like Kaprizov. Seems like there's some biases regarding comments like this about Boldy who hasn't played 1 game, 6 games, 10 game's etc....to say we can confirm say he won't have same impact like kaprizov without you , or others having seen him play professionally
    Jun. 4, 2021 at 7:02 p.m.
    1) Because wild aren't going to trade for a player who will block Matt boldy path for 3 years , or Adam Beckman

2) I I am not even going to/ bringing up Finance. It's not smart to trade for player whose 31 years old who is +÷16 in his career. Jakub V also only had 9 goals while playing in 54 game while Wild have been going younger

3) Also, there's plenty good wingers in free agency wild can get for 0

4)Its a little bit weird that you say , 'Wr can Confidently say Boldy won't come in, & have the same impact like Kaprizov. Seems like there's some biases regarding comments like this about Boldy who hasn't played 1 game, 6 games, 10 game's etc....to say we can confirm say he won't have same impact like kaprizov without you , or others having seen him play professionally

Please name one 60 point winger in UFA that will cost 4M dollars, because that's what's being proposed here. You won't be able to, but heck, name any "0" dollar wingers you think are even comparable. Also I love that you cited his 9 goals this year, but didn't mention his 34 assists. He has 165 points in his last 200 games played, good for 0.82 ppg. He may be getting old, but don't pretend like he's on some notable decline. Voracek is still very offensively productive.

As I stated, the reason this doesn't work is because of the Wild's cap situation. If they had the cap space, I can't find a valid reason not to discuss or consider this proposal.

To create a post please Login or Register
    Question:
    Options:
    Add Option
    Submit Poll