Logo of the Ottawa Senators
    $4,975,000$4,975,000
    RW, LW
    UFA - 5
    $7,250,000$7,250,000
    RW, LW
    UFA - 7
    $925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$2,500,000$2M)
    C
    UFA - 1
    $8,000,000$8,000,000
    RW, C
    UFA - 3
    $3,500,000$3,500,000
    LW
    RFA
    $925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$600,000$600K)
    C
    RFA - 1
    $3,600,000$3,600,000
    RW, LW
    UFA - 1
    $1,750,000$1,750,000
    LW, RW
    UFA - 4
    $863,333$863,333
    C, LW
    RFA - 3
    $800,000$800,000
    LW, RW
    UFA
    Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
    $8,000,000$8,000,000
    LD
    UFA - 6
    $4,687,500$4,687,500
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    $1,500,000$1,500,000
    LD/RD, LW
    RFA - 1
    Logo of the Winnipeg Jets
    $3,000,000$3,000,000
    RD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    $2,750,000$2,750,000
    G
    UFA - 3
    $925,000$925,000
    LD
    UFA - 2
    $2,500,000$2,500,000
    RD
    UFA - 1
    $787,500$787,500
    G
    UFA - 1
    $1,300,000$1,300,000
    LD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    $3,000,000$3,000,000
    RD
    UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
    • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
    Mar. 23, 2022 at 10:34 p.m.
    Kent Hughes have made himself clear, he is not trading pick/prospect or retaining salary in a Petry trade
    If he doesn’t get what he wants, he is NOT trading him
    Joblow and MP55 liked this.
    Mar. 23, 2022 at 10:52 p.m.
    Quoting: GMs
    Kent Hughes have made himself clear, he is not trading pick/prospect or retaining salary in a Petry trade

And clearly not for a worst Dvorak ahah. People around here a still trashing Petry but since St Louis have taken over Ducharme is been nothing but very good. he have 10 points in in past 18 games, a +5 differential and he average around 22 minutes a night. Ristolainen fetch a 1st round pick and he is 10 time worst then Petry was before St. Louis took over. We have another 3 month of being chirp by everyone around here and when Petry will be traded for a good return, they will all pretend they knew all about. Classic hater.
    DucharmetheDOMinator and MP55 liked this.
    Mar. 23, 2022 at 10:57 p.m.
    Quoting: GMs

Quoting: Joblow
    And clearly not for a worst Dvorak ahah. People around here a still trashing Petry but since St Louis have taken over Ducharme is been nothing but very good. he have 10 points in in past 18 games, a +5 differential and he average around 22 minutes a night. Ristolainen fetch a 1st round pick and he is 10 time worst then Petry was before St. Louis took over. We have another 3 month of being chirp by everyone around here and when Petry will be traded for a good return, they will all pretend they knew all about. Classic hater.

He said in his press conference he have to think if it's better for the Habs to keep Petry, or give picks to another team to take his contract. But i hope we can trade him for something this summer.
    Mar. 23, 2022 at 11:00 p.m.
    v5 Minnesota GM
    No. Add Thompson and jarventie
    Mar. 23, 2022 at 11:08 p.m.
    Quoting: LIRIK
    He said in his press conference he have to think if it's better for the Habs to keep Petry, or give picks to another team to take his contract. But i hope we can trade him for something this summer.

I listen to the entired press conference and he dis not sais that he would take pick to get rid of is contract. A journalist ask him if it could be a possibility to **** a contract out by using the pick they acquire at the deadline. He responded that he could do that if it was in the best interest for the team. This is what have been said RDS took the sentence out of context and made a click bait title since they are on Petry cases since the start of the season. The entired press conference is on youtube if you want to verified it’s at the end of is time around 27 minutes. Not once he mentioned that he need to had pick to trade Petry or a specific players.
    Mar. 23, 2022 at 11:08 p.m.
    Quoting: DucharmetheDOMinator
    No. Add Thompson and jarventie

Thomson**
    Mar. 23, 2022 at 11:18 p.m.
    v5 Minnesota GM
    Thomson**

It got autocorrected
    Mar. 23, 2022 at 11:18 p.m.
    Quoting: DucharmetheDOMinator
    It got autocorrected

No problem ! Sorry bud.
    Mar. 23, 2022 at 11:22 p.m.
    Boris Bagel
    Also. He wants to be traded to a US based team
    Mar. 23, 2022 at 11:51 p.m.
    I listen to the entired press conference and he dis not sais that he would take pick to get rid of is contract. A journalist ask him if it could be a possibility to **** a contract out by using the pick they acquire at the deadline. He responded that he could do that if it was in the best interest for the team. This is what have been said RDS took the sentence out of context and made a click bait title since they are on Petry cases since the start of the season. The entired press conference is on youtube if you want to verified it’s at the end of is time around 27 minutes. Not once he mentioned that he need to had pick to trade Petry or a specific players.

I swear to god he mention Petry in the same sentence. Watch it again.

He says : Est-ce qu'on est mieux d'avoir Jeff Petry que de fournir des choix de repechage a une autre équipe pour qu'ils prennent son salaire.
    Mar. 24, 2022 at 12:04 a.m.

He says : Est-ce qu'on est mieux d'avoir Jeff Petry que de fournir des choix de repechage a une autre équipe pour qu'ils prennent son salaire.

And that the quote that got out of context. There a journalist that ask a question before that. Hugues have answered that it was a possibility that they would got in that direction if that would help the team. I also mentioned numerous time that he would trade Petry just for the purpose of trading him. Watch the whole thing and it will clarify by itself.
    Mar. 24, 2022 at 12:13 a.m.
    And that the quote that got out of context. There a journalist that ask a question before that. Hugues have answered that it was a possibility that they would got in that direction if that would help the team. I also mentioned numerous time that he would trade Petry just for the purpose of trading him. Watch the whole thing and it will clarify by itself.

I know the journalist asked him about moving long term contracts in exchange of draft picks, but nobody suggested Petry's contract and he mentioned Petry.
    Mar. 24, 2022 at 12:35 a.m.
    I know the journalist asked him about moving long term contracts in exchange of draft picks, but nobody suggested Petry's contract and he mentioned Petry.

Because the prior question was about moving Petry and almost all the question over the 30 minutes was about jeff Petry. Hugues did said that it would absolutely take a pick too trade him. He just said that it was a possibility and in the same sentence say there many way to do trade and also that he would make the best decision for organization. You made that up by yourself. You have focus on that one and only sentence where there 30 other minutes where he explain that he had talk for Jeff Petry but moving 6,25 millions at the deadline to a contender are almost impossible since they all are in tight cap situation. He also said that he wouldn’t trade Petry just for
    The purpose of trading him in another sentence. He was there to answer question and that what he did. Yes there a possibility that Montreal use pick to trade him. There also the possibility that he get traded for another players and he could be
    Traded for futur assets. He never mentioned one time that it would be that way and that it is the only exit.
    Mar. 24, 2022 at 1:24 a.m.
    Because the prior question was about moving Petry and almost all the question over the 30 minutes was about jeff Petry. Hugues did said that it would absolutely take a pick too trade him. He just said that it was a possibility and in the same sentence say there many way to do trade and also that he would make the best decision for organization. You made that up by yourself. You have focus on that one and only sentence where there 30 other minutes where he explain that he had talk for Jeff Petry but moving 6,25 millions at the deadline to a contender are almost impossible since they all are in tight cap situation. He also said that he wouldn’t trade Petry just for
    The purpose of trading him in another sentence. He was there to answer question and that what he did. Yes there a possibility that Montreal use pick to trade him. There also the possibility that he get traded for another players and he could be
    Traded for futur assets. He never mentioned one time that it would be that way and that it is the only exit.

The last time he mention Petry's name before that question is at 24:24. He gets 3 more questions about other things, then at 28:00, get asked about moving long-term contracts. His answer is he gotta think if it's better for the Habs to keep Petry, or give picks to move him.

But i watched it again and i think there's a possibility he meant moving Petry might get us a decent player, but maybe we gotta send draft picks with Petry if we don't wanna retain.

I always thought Petry was worth alot until i heard Hugues say that. I'm still doubtful, but i guess we'll see when he gets traded. I hope you're right. Maybe he should have made it more clear knowing the Montreal market lol.
    Mar. 24, 2022 at 1:34 a.m.
    The last time he mention Petry's name before that question is at 24:24. He gets 3 more questions about other things, then at 28:00, get asked about moving long-term contracts. His answer is he gotta think if it's better for the Habs to keep Petry, or give picks to move him.

But i watched it again and i think there's a possibility he meant moving Petry might get us a decent player, but maybe we gotta send draft picks with Petry if we don't wanna retain.

I always thought Petry was worth alot until i heard Hugues say that. I'm still doubtful, but i guess we'll see when he gets traded. I hope you're right. Maybe he should have made it more clear knowing the Montreal market lol.

Again you are focusing on one question when they where multiple other quote that say that he doesn’t want to gave up petry for the purposes of trading him. Hugues never sais once in that press conference that it would cost them to trade Petry. Thats was just hypothetic there where nothing that suggest thats he will traded him with pick. He have remains wastly vague on most of the question by telling people that he would seek opportunities in the Habs best interest. The journalist ask if with all the picks he have if he could use some to trade somebody. But this journalist had ask a question on Petry earlier so there might be just that to come out of it. Hugues have maybe thought the journalist was still talking about Petry since the majority off question where about Jeff Petry.
    Mar. 24, 2022 at 10:08 a.m.
    1) Not the type of RD Ottawa needs (plus add age/contract factors)

If they want to get rid of Colin White, just buy him out in June as it's very cheap ($875,000 cost and cap hit x 6 years)

2) It would also be stupid to waste a 2nd and 3rd on trading Zaitsev when your team won't be near the salary cap. Teams do that when they need to make cap space.

3) Trading a first is still very risky for a team rebuilding but for a player of Fiala quality it should be on the table I guess.

To create a post please Login or Register
    Question:
    Options:
    Add Option
    Submit Poll