Turner33
Matt59
JT_Miller
jmac490
Jul. 9, 2017 at 2:47 p.m.
Stickied
Edited Aug. 9, 2017 at 10:31 a.m.
BOG Agenda

****BOG OPENINGS TO COME - DROP YOUR NAME IN TO BE CONSIDERED FOR POSITION BY THE 12TH

BOG Members Leaving:
matt59 (August 14th)
jmac490

GMs Who Applied For BOG:
Bo53Horvat
Icegirl
phillyjabroni
DarylthePony
Duster

Votes:

1) To place boltscharge17 on Level 1 of Infraction System: 3-0: Booth Turner Zach in favour

2) To place DirtyDangles on Level 2 (again): 2-2

Other:
1) GM Game Awards: to discuss further after FA
Turner33, CleanDangles, phillyjabroni and 4 others liked this.
May 27, 2017 at 11:06 p.m.
Boo Hoo
Quoting: matt59
Ok, so that rule change was more of an unofficial thing, but we've considered making it official recently. Also, Matthewsmarnernylander was inquiring on your job, if you'd like to take him as an assistant to at least field offers th at would be best for everyone I think.

I'd love to have him on my team, where can I find him?
May 27, 2017 at 11:08 p.m.
Go Jackets
Quoting: Bman1004
Ok, so that rule change was more of an unofficial thing, but we've considered making it official recently. Also, Matthewsmarnernylander was inquiring on your job, if you'd like to take him as an assistant to at least field offers th at would be best for everyone I think.

I'd love to have him on my team, where can I find him?

Go to Tampa Bay armchair GM team thread or to the Tampa Bay gM talk thread. He should respond pretty soon. If he doesn't respond tonight, please check frequently tomorrow for if he responds.
May 27, 2017 at 11:09 p.m.
Go Jackets
https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/61416/2 - this is the Tampa bay GM talk page
May 27, 2017 at 11:15 p.m.
Boo Hoo
https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/61416/2 - this is the Tampa bay GM talk page

okay i did it! now about the draft. on my page i have listed my picks, now how and where do i put my list of guys id want?
May 27, 2017 at 11:17 p.m.
Go Jackets

okay i did it! now about the draft. on my page i have listed my picks, now how and where do i put my list of guys id want?

The list of guys you want is an optional thing and only to be used in case you are unable to make your pick in the scheduled window. Please list all picks you own in the Pick and Preference List thread. I'll provide link in a minute
May 27, 2017 at 11:18 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Not trying to be mean but guys, it says 'don't post anything other than trades' in the trade thread. If i have to follow that rule then i think it's fair that you stop posting 'picks up to date' after every trade. thanks.
May 27, 2017 at 11:19 p.m.
Go Jackets
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Not trying to be mean but guys, it says 'don't post anything other than trades' in the trade thread. If i have to follow that rule then i think it's fair that you stop posting 'picks up to date' after every trade. thanks.

Hey rangers, we're doing that so that we can make sure all trades involving 2017 draft picks get properly adjusted in the selection thread. It's damn near impossible to track all the Pick trading otherwise.
phillyjabroni liked this.
May 27, 2017 at 11:21 p.m.
Go Jackets
https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/62632 Here's the link to pick and Preference thread Bman. Please read through the rules posted at the top of page one and please follow the formatting that is shown there as well for your post.
May 27, 2017 at 11:21 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

Hey rangers, we're doing that so that we can make sure all trades involving 2017 draft picks get properly adjusted in the selection thread. It's damn near impossible to track all the Pick trading otherwise.

okay, it's fine if you post that but you could just update the picks without posting that you did. if you really feel you need to post that it's fine but i'm just saying, you could just update the picks. it's fine if you feel you need to make the post though.

the thing i don't understand is when someone makes their pick as well as posts the previous pick and you say that the selections have been updated when someone just posted the list.
May 27, 2017 at 11:22 p.m.
Boo Hoo

The list of guys you want is an optional thing and only to be used in case you are unable to make your pick in the scheduled window. Please list all picks you own in the Pick and Preference List thread. I'll provide link in a minute

thanks, and how long do we get for each pick? im seeing mixed signs on that. two people said completely different things so im not to sure about that lol
May 27, 2017 at 11:24 p.m.
Go Jackets

thanks, and how long do we get for each pick? im seeing mixed signs on that. two people said completely different things so im not to sure about that lol

2.5 hours at the minimum. If whoever picks in front of you makes their selection early, the deadline to submit your pick is the same as before. So you may get extra time to make your pick depending on what happens before you.
Bman1004 liked this.
May 27, 2017 at 11:25 p.m.
Go Jackets

okay, it's fine if you post that but you could just update the picks without posting that you did. if you really feel you need to post that it's fine but i'm just saying, you could just update the picks. it's fine if you feel you need to make the post though.

the thing i don't understand is when someone makes their pick as well as posts the previous pick and you say that the selections have been updated when someone just posted the list.

Were just trying to be thourough and make sure people do not screw up and select the same person twice or get confused over who owns what picks. Please understand we're NOT trying to just nonchalantly do stuff for no reason. We're only making sure that everything is done right. Thank you for understanding.
May 27, 2017 at 11:26 p.m.
Boo Hoo
okay i think i got it! i posted the picks i have, now time to wait 3 days to make my #18 pick lol
May 27, 2017 at 11:27 p.m.
Go Habs Go

Not to be mean, but I've told you before that it was something that had to be done and it was going to happen again.
I also said if I need to do it again and you say a single word about it, I was going to call for your removal from the game.

I will be doing that tomorrow, as it's late and I'm only on long enough to make sure the last pick for today is taken care of.
Congratulations for continuing to push and push until something snapped.
May 27, 2017 at 11:29 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

Were just trying to be thourough and make sure people do not screw up and select the same person twice or get confused over who owns what picks. Please understand we're NOT trying to just nonchalantly do stuff for no reason. We're only making sure that everything is done right. Thank you for understanding.

Quoting: ricochetii

Not to be mean, but I've told you before that it was something that had to be done and it was going to happen again.
I also said if I need to do it again and you say a single word about it, I was going to call for your removal from the game.

I will be doing that tomorrow, as it's late and I'm only on long enough to make sure the last pick for today is taken care of.

ok that's fine
May 27, 2017 at 11:30 p.m.
Go Jackets
okay i think i got it! i posted the picks i have, now time to wait 3 days to make my #18 pick lol

Alrighty. The first 10 picks of the draft have been made and those selections are posted in the selection tracker if you're wondering who's still on the board. If you have any questions, please let me know!
May 27, 2017 at 11:32 p.m.
Go Jackets
Hey Bman, MMN responded on your page and is willing to be your assistant. Please check it out and get back to him ASAP
Bman1004 liked this.
May 27, 2017 at 11:46 p.m.
Go Jackets
Alrighty, I have great news fellow Board members. The Toronto team officially has an active assistant so that is off the checklist now. We now have 31 teams all with the ability to be very active. The draft finished up smoothly for the night as well so we're in good shape.

Rico I know you told Rangers about the whole "last straw" thing but as far as I'm concerned, dealing with his "moments" is not something that is on my priority list right now. We need to focus on making sure the draft runs well and getting a format for free agency. Now that all teams have good activity levels we can focus on the formatting stuff.
May 27, 2017 at 11:58 p.m.
Boo Hoo
is the draft done for tonight?
May 28, 2017 at 12:03 a.m.
Go Jackets
is the draft done for tonight?

Sort of. No deadlines tonight, but Los Angeles is free to make their pick anytime tonight. You're allowed to pick any time after the team in front of you in the draft has had their selection confirmed. And as long as the selection is made before your deadline.
May 28, 2017 at 12:05 a.m.

do you even read buhl?
May 28, 2017 at 12:18 a.m.

ok that's fine

Seriously rangers, enough!

How is it possible you still don't understand the reasoning behind what they are doing????? Just leave it alone. If someone other than rico or matt59 post anything other than the traded pick tracker info in the trade thread, let us know. Otherwise zip it! They are allowed to do it because they are serving the game. Not posting a random comment.
May 28, 2017 at 12:57 p.m.
Go Habs Go
This thread is stickied now, just so you don't get confused when looking for it. applaud
May 28, 2017 at 1:06 p.m.
This thread is stickied now, just so you don't get confused when looking for it. applaud

I think it would be a good idea to have the BOG thread and the important news and rules thread perma-stickied to the top of the list too. (Just under the capfriendly posting thread)
May 28, 2017 at 2:32 p.m.
Not sure if any BOG members are online rn but Dallas has missed their pick window

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll