Turner33
Matt59
JT_Miller
jmac490
Jul. 9, 2017 at 2:47 p.m.
Stickied
Edited Aug. 9, 2017 at 10:31 a.m.
BOG Agenda

****BOG OPENINGS TO COME - DROP YOUR NAME IN TO BE CONSIDERED FOR POSITION BY THE 12TH

BOG Members Leaving:
matt59 (August 14th)
jmac490

GMs Who Applied For BOG:
Bo53Horvat
Icegirl
phillyjabroni
DarylthePony
Duster

Votes:

1) To place boltscharge17 on Level 1 of Infraction System: 3-0: Booth Turner Zach in favour

2) To place DirtyDangles on Level 2 (again): 2-2

Other:
1) GM Game Awards: to discuss further after FA
Turner33, CleanDangles, phillyjabroni and 4 others liked this.
Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:10 p.m.
Quoting: DirtyDangles
Matt yes it should be easy to get along but when certain people use their power to get away with what the peasant wouldn't then it's an issue.

Provide REASONING behind your bias er case against me
Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:16 p.m.
V3 Canucks GM, BOG
This is just my opinion, but DirtyDangles has had about 10 comments in the past hour that I would consider to be rude or disrespectful, that it why I reported him. This really shouldn't have a lot to do with DavidBooth7 being unfair as his only involvement was that DirtyDangles reported him.
phillyjabroni and nobody liked this.
Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:20 p.m.
Go Jackets
I need to leave for around half an hour... please figure out how to peacefully coexist by the time I get back, all of you.
Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:32 p.m.
V3 Canucks GM, BOG
I feel kinda like I'm acting childish, but I would like to point out the DirtyDangles started this whole issue by reporting DavidBooth7 and now he is complaining to the mods about the BOG treating him unfairly when only Booth has spoken to the issue.
nobody liked this.
Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:34 p.m.
Banned
Edited Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:42 p.m.
Quoting: TonyStrecher
I feel kinda like I'm acting childish, but I would like to point out the DirtyDangles started this whole issue by reporting DavidBooth7 and now he is complaining to the mods about the BOG treating him unfairly when only Booth has spoken to the issue.

Actually he started it by trying to rule me up basically laughing at my 30 day ban. Please get your facts right. If you look at the infractions thread, he is constantly reporting people.
Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:50 p.m.
Banned
If you read Rico's post in the PIT thread you will see exactly what I am talking about. The only difference is that most of us aren't so petty that we report these comments.
Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:02 p.m.
Go Jackets
If you read Rico's post in the PIT thread you will see exactly what I am talking about. The only difference is that most of us aren't so petty that we report these comments.

I agree with ricos statement. Everyone in general, including us, need to be not quite as tight assed about these little things... but everyone could also try and be much more polite. And it's not that hard really. I mean what good does trashing someone else's offer, no matter how bad, do for you or the other GM? Burn a bridge, be a jerk, make everyone angry? It's something we can all do better in, especially considering we're here all talking about the sport we love, hockey. It's not like we're talking politics here (do not take this as a prompt to talk politics, keep everything hockey related please).
Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:06 p.m.
Have I crossed a line when responding to Whispers offer? Yes I guess I did. But then why is Dangles allowed to harrass me? I'm pissed off. He's gone running to the Mods when he isn't supposed to use that thread for that, and commented in the infraction post regarding a report against. If we're gonna go by the rules, that's an automatic Level 2 infraction. He's trolled me and reported me for saying "I didn't say I didn't care for your opinion". I demand an apology for his actions. Is that abusing my power? No. It's called stepping up against harassment against me. I have every right to do so, and if Dangles has a problem with me asking him to apologize for his actions, then that's a shame
Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:07 p.m.
I keep on being told I abuse my power. Explain to me HOW I do that. Stop making false allegations against me, they're not true whatsoever. I in no way abuse my power.
Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:09 p.m.
Banned
I'm sorry but you are delusional DB! You tried to get a rise out of me by laughing at my 30 day ban. You do this all the time with people then you go and apologize like crazy and nobody bats an eye but I will call you out for being a hypocrite. Sorry if you don't like that.
Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:10 p.m.
Emotionally in 2018
I'm not a part of this, but the level of immaturity on display by all parties involved is completely ridiculous. While I do believe that we should all be more polite with what we're saying, we've all become so petty ever since MatthewsMarnerNylander reported phillyjabroni about a month ago. Pretty much every single GM has said something rude before, and there was no issue because we weren't being a bunch of petty, immature children. I'm not going to get into whether or not BOG treatment is unfair. If everybody stops being this petty and soft, we can have the incredibly fun GM Game that we had a while back. This is so frustrating to see a war of who can be more petty. I don't see why we're reporting people who we know literally nothing about except maybe their first name. This infraction war needs to stop. It's ridiculous. If there is a personal attack, say something. That's not a problem. Reporting someone for saying that an offer was bad makes no sense. We have all contributed to this problem, so the only way for it to stop is if we stop. It's that simple
matt59, DirtyDangles, MatthewsMarnerNylander and 3 others liked this.
Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:11 p.m.
V3 Canucks GM, BOG
Quoting: matt59

I agree with ricos statement. Everyone in general, including us, need to be not quite as tight assed about these little things... but everyone could also try and be much more polite. And it's not that hard really. I mean what good does trashing someone else's offer, no matter how bad, do for you or the other GM? Burn a bridge, be a jerk, make everyone angry? It's something we can all do better in, especially considering we're here all talking about the sport we love, hockey. It's not like we're talking politics here (do not take this as a prompt to talk politics, keep everything hockey related please).

I totally agree on this point, after all it is just a game. I also suggest that people don't send offers that they know are going to be rejected (I have definitely been guilty of this) as these offers can easily create bad feelings, just think a moment before you send an offer whether you would at least consider it if you were the other GM. Also if you get a rude response to an offer do not escalate the situation (again I have been guilty of this), if you feel it is necessary report the other GM, but give them a bit of time to calm down and then send a more reasonable offer if you want to.

Sorry to everyone for my parts in a couple of "incidents" over the past few days, I didn't handle things in the smartest way possible. I do still want the BOG to vote on my infraction report on DirtyDangles however and I suggest that the BOG also votes on DirtyDangles's report against DavidBooth7.
Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:13 p.m.
I'm sorry but you are delusional DB! You tried to get a rise out of me by laughing at my 30 day ban. You do this all the time with people then you go and apologize like crazy and nobody bats an eye but I will call you out for being a hypocrite. Sorry if you don't like that.

Wrong again. You kept complaining about the FA plan that we've spent a lot of time making. It was disrespectful and hurtful for you, who didn't help the FA plan, to criticize us for no reason for work that you didn't do. Instead, you could have helped us make the FA plan

I don't want trouble, I don't want drama, and I don't like this kind of stuff. I will be cutting all communication with DirtyDangles as he won't let go of me clearly. However, I stand by my request for an apology of him harrasing me with his troll reports
Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:16 p.m.
Hardcore Sabres fan
Guys, just drop it. It is so insignificant.
PrincessChloe liked this.
Banned
Actually I was helping with the FA plan when Rico came up with the idea, long before you were involved. And it isn't troll reporting...I was under the impression that there was a zero tolerance policy.
Also, it clearly states in the infraction policy that you are not allowed to pursue an infraction report once reported. Dangles made a post regarding his report in that respective thread. We gave a Level 2 infraction to TopCornerShot for doing so. Shouldn't Dangles get one too?
Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:17 p.m.
Go Jackets
Could you guys both just drop it, please??? Did you not read what Krakowitz just said??
Jdp liked this.
Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:18 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: DavidBooth7
Also, it clearly states in the infraction policy that you are not allowed to pursue an infraction report once reported. Dangles made a post regarding his report in that respective thread. We gave a Level 2 infraction to TopCornerShot for doing so. Shouldn't Dangles get one too?

You are so petty.

I am done now Matt. It's in your hands.
Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:18 p.m.
Not yet trannycided
Quoting: Turner33
Congrats! Hope you can bring some class to this band of misfits!

Actually no, I hope you're just as bad as uslaugh

Sorry, Turner. I failed.

Seriously though, everybody please chill...
nobody, Jdp, matt59 and 2 others liked this.
Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:19 p.m.
Quoting: DavidBooth7

You are so petty.

I am done now Matt. It's in your hands.

Like seriously dude!
Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:19 p.m.
Hardcore Sabres fan
Booth, you're not getting an apology in this one

Dangles, stop reporting petty crap like "very funny"
Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:22 p.m.
I will not be posting any further on this matter. I want this to end. I can't believe I'm being baited into this
Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:50 p.m.
I go out out for a swim and have dinner and all this **** just blows up...
Duster liked this.
Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:07 p.m.
Banned
Embargos on my team..ya that isn't petty at all lol
Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:36 p.m.
Quoting: Icegirl
Quoting: Turner33
Congrats! Hope you can bring some class to this band of misfits!

Actually no, I hope you're just as bad as uslaugh

Sorry, Turner. I failed.

Seriously though, everybody please chill...

Not really your fault, I sorta started this all

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll