Turner33
Matt59
JT_Miller
jmac490
Jul. 9, 2017 at 2:47 p.m.
Stickied
Edited Aug. 9, 2017 at 10:31 a.m.
BOG Agenda

****BOG OPENINGS TO COME - DROP YOUR NAME IN TO BE CONSIDERED FOR POSITION BY THE 12TH

BOG Members Leaving:
matt59 (August 14th)
jmac490

GMs Who Applied For BOG:
Bo53Horvat
Icegirl
phillyjabroni
DarylthePony
Duster

Votes:

1) To place boltscharge17 on Level 1 of Infraction System: 3-0: Booth Turner Zach in favour

2) To place DirtyDangles on Level 2 (again): 2-2

Other:
1) GM Game Awards: to discuss further after FA
Turner33, CleanDangles, phillyjabroni and 4 others liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 2:58 p.m.
Quoting: Mr_cap
Quoting: phillyjabroni
Here is the updated list of GMs that are available to take over vacant GM Game Teams

Max ---> declined (wishes to stay AGM to NateElder)
Pasta88Sauce ---> left game back in July (never reported to everyone else?)
Mr_Cap ---> edit/ is trade advisor to IceGirl (MIN); AGM status relevant ---> next in line for PIT
palhal ---> edit/ would be next in line to take over NSH
We_Want_The_Cup --->
VincentLapointe
DoctorBreakfast

Yes I agree to take over Pittsburgh. I will do everything tonight

I think we still need the BOG to go thru the clearance and re-confirm that DavidBooth has left the game perm't. After his inactivity is ruled delinquent, I would think that you can officially take over PIT. If not, you are next in line to take over NSH if jmac leaves. Either way, just hold up with making anything until the BOG can rule that DavidBooth is gone forever
Aug. 13, 2017 at 3:44 p.m.
Banned

Yes I agree to take over Pittsburgh. I will do everything tonight

I think we still need the BOG to go thru the clearance and re-confirm that DavidBooth has left the game perm't. After his inactivity is ruled delinquent, I would think that you can officially take over PIT. If not, you are next in line to take over NSH if jmac leaves. Either way, just hold up with making anything until the BOG can rule that DavidBooth is gone forever

Pretty sure he is banned after that expletive laced rant.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 3:58 p.m.
Quoting: DirtyDangles

Pretty sure he is banned after that expletive laced rant.

Per his username, he has not been banned. I am going off the assumption that the MODs didn't ban him because if he felt that anger from that rant, there must have been a hidden source from it, however I am not a MOD. All I know is that if he posts before his inactivity becomes delinquent, he should* remain GM of the Penguins.

*there might be circumstances that allow the BOG to remove a GM if they are doing the minimum post requirement to keep them from reaching activity delinquency.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 4:15 p.m.
Banned
And I would like to suggest that after that expletive filled rant that Booth be removed from any position of power!

All he is doing is trolling me and his comments will be reported.
NateElder12 liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 4:27 p.m.
Hardcore Sabres fan
Quoting: DirtyDangles
Quoting: Zach

I don't think your in any position to say who is or who isn't trolling, dictating, name calling, or anything else of that nature.

Vote is 2-0

You are just one of his minions so again I don't care what your opinion is.

Man, you just keep proving that all you do is call names.

And to your last comment......... LOL
DavidBoothReturns liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 4:27 p.m.
Who wants to take the high road here? Who wants to display character? Who wants to be the bigger man and walk away?

I don't care about who trolled who or anything of that nature. This conversation, should it carry out, would lead to another thread shut-down in one week. Thats embarrassing. Just allow the BOG to vote Dangles. If you feel that you are clean of any crime, you won't have the urge to interject. Don't engage one another if the outcome will only be negative, which it will be.

Please, for the sake of the guys who don't get involved in this and love the game for what it is, don't let a few punish the majority.
Daryl, Duster, Max and 1 other person liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 4:28 p.m.
NateElder12
Quoting: NateElder12
Booth and Zach just stop. You don't get to rage quit, come back, and calling shots. Grow up with all this infraction stuff. If you really want to do your job why don't put infractions on TCS. look how he flames and trash talks ppl. Not once has he been called out by you guys, but anytime dangles post an idea or anything you two team up on him..

Bump
Aug. 13, 2017 at 4:29 p.m.
get ur corsi up
Who wants to take the high road here? Who wants to display character? Who wants to be the bigger man and walk away?

I don't care about who trolled who or anything of that nature. This conversation, should it carry out, would lead to another thread shut-down in one week. Thats embarrassing. Just allow the BOG to vote Dangles. If you feel that you are clean of any crime, you won't have the urge to interject. Don't engage one another if the outcome will only be negative, which it will be.

Please, for the sake of the guys who don't get involved in this and love the game for what it is, don't let a few punish the majority.

Amen.
phillyjabroni, Pasta88Sauce, Duster and 2 others liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 4:35 p.m.
NateElder12
Quoting: DavidBoothReturns
Booth and Zach just stop. You don't get to rage quit, come back, and calling shots. Grow up with all this infraction stuff. If you really want to do your job why don't put infractions on TCS. look how he flames and trash talks ppl. Not once has he been called out by you guys, but anytime dangles post an idea or anything you two team up on him..

I never rage quit. I made a motion for the better of the game, and that's my opinion. Half the league shares the same opinion as me, so I'm doing my duty by representing the league.

We have talked to TCS and asked him to stop, and he said he would. However, Gangles, refused to stop, and therefore action must be taken.

For continous harrasment, the vote to place Dangles on Stage 4 on the infraction system is 2-0

Ok. That's what I'm saying. TCS and other get "talked to" but Dangles goes straight to punishment and then you guys stir the pot until it boils over. It's annoying dude. Both sides.
Daryl liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 4:38 p.m.
Banned
I said I wouldn't stop eh? Wow!
Aug. 13, 2017 at 4:39 p.m.
NateElder12

Ok. That's what I'm saying. TCS and other get "talked to" but Dangles goes straight to punishment and then you guys stir the pot until it boils over. It's annoying dude. Both sides.

Zach and I have had multiple lengthy convos with Dangles, in which we asked for the name calling to stop, and he said he wouldn't stop. Stop assuming stuff

I'm not assuming stuff. But sure. Everytime a fight has started since I began playing it's been mainly started by someone else and when dangles defends himself a select group team up on him. It's annoying. Dangles isn't right for his actions but if punishments for all players aren't going to be equal than what's the point?
Max, Daryl, DirtyDangles and 1 other person liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 4:42 p.m.
NBABound
Yo Booth, technically you left and were then taken off the BOG, so I dont think you have any right to make rules anymore.
NateElder12, Duster, Calgary13 and 4 others liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 4:43 p.m.
NateElder12
Yo Booth, technically you left and were then taken off the BOG, so I dont think you have any right to make rules anymore.

As I previously mentioned..
Calgary13, Max, Daryl and 2 others liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 4:46 p.m.
I never left. You guys ASSUMED I left

Then why are you using a different account?
NateElder12, Daryl, DirtyDangles and 3 others liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 4:48 p.m.
NBABound
29992250844_b6a1492f86_o.gif
Aug. 13, 2017 at 4:49 p.m.
NateElder12

Anything to get attention on yourself right? SMH..

Considering there have been other BOG members still active who have been missing for many days, as well as GMs who were inactive for two weeks and still around, I don't think I deserve to be picked on for being absent for a couple days

I'm not picking on you. This is what fair treatment looks like. Just last week you basically removed a GM because he didn't put in his headline he wouldn't be on - WASH I believe. Now, you want everyone to cater to you that your back and think you should be allowed to step right in and ban someone from the game? Give me a break dude. That's not right.
Mr_cap, DirtyDangles, Duster and 1 other person liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 4:49 p.m.
get ur corsi up
Booth we have managed to create peace and respect on here the past couple days, now your coming back and kicking dirt in the air all over again. We enjoy having you apart of this game, but not at the expense of the peaceful and fun nature of this game, just let Dangles be and in return I think you would find he would let you be. Just walk away from this and remember this is just a game.
Mr_cap, DirtyDangles, phillyjabroni and 5 others liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 4:58 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
I really don't want to get into this discussion but i feel like i need to say one thing: When i first came up with the idea of this game, i thought it would be a fun game where people could be GMs, but things have got kind of ... it's just that i feel like everyone needs to calm down a bit here. It's only a game and it was meant to be fun.
Daryl, Zach, Max and 3 others liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 4:59 p.m.
DirtyDangles, NateElder12, phillyjabroni and 1 other person liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 4:59 p.m.
get ur corsi up
Edited Aug. 13, 2017 at 5:12 p.m.
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
I really don't want to get into this discussion but i feel like i need to say one thing: When i first came up with the idea of this game, i thought it would be a fun game where people could be GMs, but things have got kind of ... it's just that i feel like everyone needs to calm down a bit here. It's only a game and it was meant to be fun.

But things have got kind of political? That might have been the word you we're looking for.
Max and NateElder12 liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 5:09 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Somebody probably noticed this but do you guys mind if i say something that may or may not help but will probably not make things worse? Just something i noticed about DBR.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 5:12 p.m.
NateElder12
Somebody probably noticed this but do you guys mind if i say something that may or may not help but will probably not make things worse? Just something i noticed about DBR.

You don't have to ask for permission to speak man. Nobody here is your parent.. I don't think anyway lol
Pasta88Sauce, Daryl, DirtyDangles and 1 other person liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 5:14 p.m.
Black Lives Matter

You don't have to ask for permission to speak man. Nobody here is your parent.. I don't think anyway

ok, so if you look at DavidBoothReturns' profile, this is the guy that became the assistant of someone (i forget what team) but one of the site organizers came and said it was a double-account of DavidBooth7, just i think it's with a different name than the old one.
DirtyDangles and Duster liked this.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 5:15 p.m.
NateElder12
Quoting: Zach

Ok then. Request that a BOG MEMBER make a thread. We will have a league vote and at the end of tomorrow if 3/4 of the league doesn't want dangles gone then he stays it's that simple. Why are you the one spearheading the charge to get a guy YOU have problems with kicked out of the game. You're bias - extremely so. Just remove this whole infraction vote thing and let it go. You go back on your other account, be the gm, and bog member of the league wants, and we go about business as usual. Enough with the politics and built up rage against each other

We will not have a 3/4 league vote and this will be dealt with in this thread, but I will ask that everyone calm down and stop commenting in this thread for the time being

By dealt with you mean a BoG vote. In which the only active BoG members regularly are ones that hate the guy. Once again. This just screams collusion and unfair process but ok I won't post in here. Anyone who wants to discuss feel free to go to my page and send me messages.
Aug. 13, 2017 at 5:16 p.m.
Hardcore Sabres fan

You don't have to ask for permission to speak man. Nobody here is your parent.. I don't think anyway

ok, so if you look at DavidBoothReturns' profile, this is the guy that became the assistant of someone (i forget what team) but one of the site organizers came and said it was a double-account of DavidBooth7, just i think it's with a different name than the old one.

Yes, it was one that his cousin made MartyBroduer but has since abandoned it, Booth's Previous account is locked but not suspended, which is why he is using this one
DavidBoothReturns liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll