Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
22$82,500,000$66,837,500$0$1,050,000$15,662,500
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Vancouver Canucks
$950,000$950,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
LW, RW
UFA - 1
Logo of the Calgary Flames
$4,850,000$4,850,000
C, RW
UFA - 2
$2,125,000$2,125,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$5,900,000$5,900,000
LW, RW
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$7,000,000$7,000,000
C
NMC
UFA - 7
$900,000$900,000
RW
RFA - 3
$762,500$762,500
LW, C
UFA - 2
$5,350,000$5,350,000
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$2,300,000$2,300,000
LW, RW, C
RFA - 2
$4,900,000$4,900,000
RW, LW
NTC
UFA - 5
$800,000$800,000 (Performance Bonus$200,000$200K)
RW, C
UFA - 1
$750,000$750,000
RW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$1,237,500$1,237,500
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$4,550,000$4,550,000
RD
UFA - 4
$6,000,000$6,000,000
G
NMC
UFA - 4
$3,750,000$3,750,000
LD/RD
UFA - 2
$1,125,000$1,125,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$750,000$750,000
G
UFA - 1
$3,250,000$3,250,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$750,000$750,000
RD
UFA - 1
$912,500$912,500
LD
UFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$5,250,000$5,250,000
LW, RW
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
$2,500,000$2,500,000
LD/RD
UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jan. 2, 2023 at 5:06 p.m.
Zuke is the goat
We aint trading Roy unless its in a package for an elite player
Jan. 2, 2023 at 5:11 p.m.
Quoting: math731
We aint trading Roy unless its in a package for an elite player

You can stop at we ain't trading Roy.
Mental_yuppi, math731 and Campabee liked this.
Jan. 2, 2023 at 5:19 p.m.
Sure, just what a rebuilding team needs... to trade a promising (local) prospect for a player they don't need
Jan. 2, 2023 at 5:59 p.m.
Calgary will probably have to pay to dump Mangiapane next summer.
Jan. 2, 2023 at 6:32 p.m.
Montreal has zero reason to trade Roy; he's gonna be a stud very soon
Jan. 2, 2023 at 8:51 p.m.
Quoting: LIRIK

Yikes
Jan. 2, 2023 at 8:53 p.m.
Ex Nucks fan

Lol what? He is a very good player...
Jan. 2, 2023 at 9:19 p.m.
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
Yikes

Quoting: Juiceman
Lol what? He is a very good player...

With the cap situation next summer, i don't think any team would pay for his 5.8M contract for 2 more years. I wouldn't want MTL to pick him even for free.
Jan. 3, 2023 at 10:40 a.m.
With the cap situation next summer, i don't think any team would pay for his 5.8M contract for 2 more years. I wouldn't want MTL to pick him even for free.

How do you wake up and actively choose wrong every single day on here? I'll just never understand what you get out of the attention of trying to be wrong. Especially with your Anderson hard on that you have. Mangiapane should be worth 3 1sts with your Anderson valuation.
Juiceman and dannibalcorpse liked this.
Jan. 3, 2023 at 1:57 p.m.
Quoting: WranglerWranglin
How do you wake up and actively choose wrong every single day on here? I'll just never understand what you get out of the attention of trying to be wrong. Especially with your Anderson hard on that you have. Mangiapane should be worth 3 1sts with your Anderson valuation.

I value them both equally, both middle-6 forwards struggling right now, both with heavy contracts hard to move because of the cap situation every teams is in right now.

When the cap take a big raise in 2024, then those contracts will be easier to move. But right now, both teams would have to pay to move those players.

Tell me what do you think CGY can get for Mangiapane, then we'll see what happens next summer.

Oh, it says you joined in Dec. 2022, but you talk about me being wrong every single day on here. Had another account before? Can i know who you were?
Jan. 3, 2023 at 2:13 p.m.
I value them both equally, both middle-6 forwards struggling right now, both with heavy contracts hard to move because of the cap situation every teams is in right now.

When the cap take a big raise in 2024, then those contracts will be easier to move. But right now, both teams would have to pay to move those players.

Tell me what do you think CGY can get for Mangiapane, then we'll see what happens next summer.

Oh, it says you joined in Dec. 2022, but you talk about me being wrong every single day on here. Had another account before? Can i know who you were?

You're well aware that you can actively use this website without an account right..? I would have to think you know that. You were leading the Anderson for a 1st fan club for some time now. Change your tune? Mangiapane is on a deal for two more seasons Anderson has four, you'd be crazy to value them anywhere near the same based off this season or the last few. Not to mention Mangiapane has been a part of one of the best defensive lines in the league on multiple occasions over the last two seasons.
Jan. 3, 2023 at 2:57 p.m.
You're well aware that you can actively use this website without an account right..? I would have to think you know that. You were leading the Anderson for a 1st fan club for some time now. Change your tune? Mangiapane is on a deal for two more seasons Anderson has four, you'd be crazy to value them anywhere near the same based off this season or the last few. Not to mention Mangiapane has been a part of one of the best defensive lines in the league on multiple occasions over the last two seasons.

Last summer, i thought Anderson could be traded for a late 1st. I changed my mind since i saw moving cap space is nearly impossible this year and next season.

I wouldn't say i was leading the Anderson for a 1st fan club, as many other Habs fans valued him more than that. I was wrong about Anderson value, just like you with Mangiapane.

I don't think it's crazy to value both players equally. Mangiapane is good defensively, but he's so soft. They're both players no teams would pay 5M+ for.
Jan. 3, 2023 at 3:11 p.m.
Last summer, i thought Anderson could be traded for a late 1st. I changed my mind since i saw moving cap space is nearly impossible this year and next season.

I wouldn't say i was leading the Anderson for a 1st fan club, as many other Habs fans valued him more than that. I was wrong about Anderson value, just like you with Mangiapane.

I don't think it's crazy to value both players equally. Mangiapane is good defensively, but he's so soft. They're both players no teams would pay 5M+ for.

https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/653424 - November..
https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/660727 - Dec 18, check the comments

I don't know when you experience summer but if you're from Australia I apologize, November and December would fall in the summer. The comment sections are awesome there, either someone with a much better handle on this kind of stuff has recently took over your account or you're just lying blatantly for the heck of it!
Juiceman liked this.
Jan. 3, 2023 at 3:50 p.m.
Ex Nucks fan

I don't know when you experience summer but if you're from Australia I apologize, November and December would fall in the summer. The comment sections are awesome there, either someone with a much better handle on this kind of stuff has recently took over your account or you're just lying blatantly for the heck of it!

Oh boy, I love a good receipt.tears of joy
WranglerWranglin liked this.
Jan. 3, 2023 at 9:54 p.m.

I said last summer i thought Anderson was worth a 1st, never said when i stopped believing that. Maybe i changed my mind in December, why does it bother you?

In the first thread, all i said is CGY can only trade their three 2024/2025 1st to one team because they're all under condition on the Monahan trade. If they want to use one of those three 1st, it has to be in a trade with MTL. Getting a 1st is wishful for MTL, but i don't think they would move Anderson for less than that.

In the 2nd thread, my point is why would MTL move Anderson for less than a 1st. I'm not saying he's worth a 1st, just that they don't need to move him. Better wait until cap raise in 2025 and get a better value.

Oh and by the way, i didn't answer what most people here would have answer, calling you names for looking back at 2-3 month old threads. I assume i changed my mind about mid players with heavy contracts because of the cap situation.

Also, Juiceman is my stalker here, you getting a like from him for attacking me is casual. Everyday he checks what i say here. Maybe someday he'll have something better to do and move on.
Jan. 3, 2023 at 10:38 p.m.
Oh boy, I love a good receipt.tears of joy

Yea like that time i proved you are a liar putting up words in my mouth and making up stuff.
Jan. 4, 2023 at 12:03 p.m.
I said last summer i thought Anderson was worth a 1st, never said when i stopped believing that. Maybe i changed my mind in December, why does it bother you?

In the first thread, all i said is CGY can only trade their three 2024/2025 1st to one team because they're all under condition on the Monahan trade. If they want to use one of those three 1st, it has to be in a trade with MTL. Getting a 1st is wishful for MTL, but i don't think they would move Anderson for less than that.

In the 2nd thread, my point is why would MTL move Anderson for less than a 1st. I'm not saying he's worth a 1st, just that they don't need to move him. Better wait until cap raise in 2025 and get a better value.

Oh and by the way, i didn't answer what most people here would have answer, calling you names for looking back at 2-3 month old threads. I assume i changed my mind about mid players with heavy contracts because of the cap situation.

Also, Juiceman is my stalker here, you getting a like from him for attacking me is casual. Everyday he checks what i say here. Maybe someday he'll have something better to do and move on.

How many of those comments in those threads are you trying to dunk on guys by saying you will note their username and come back to them when he's traded for a first. You're so disingenuous and full on garbage it's silly. All those conversations go.. "no way Anderson is worth a 1st" "noted, when he's moved for a 1st I'll get back to you" So either then or now you're just spewing nonsense. I don't know if you're trying to lie to yourself or just everyone else. So weird.
Juiceman liked this.
Jan. 4, 2023 at 1:38 p.m.
How many of those comments in those threads are you trying to dunk on guys by saying you will note their username and come back to them when he's traded for a first. You're so disingenuous and full on garbage it's silly. All those conversations go.. "no way Anderson is worth a 1st" "noted, when he's moved for a 1st I'll get back to you" So either then or now you're just spewing nonsense. I don't know if you're trying to lie to yourself or just everyone else. So weird.

Yeah, like i just said, i don't see MTL moving him for less than a 1st. Right now, that would be very difficult in today's market, but he could very well be traded for a 1st in the next 1-2 years. Saying he would NEVER be traded for a 1st is just stupid because you know very well it could happen.

The whole point was that last year, half the people here were saying stuff like "Chiarot is bad and no team would pay more than a 2nd" or "He's never getting a 1st". When he was traded, instead of assuming they were wrong like i just did earlier, they either said Panthers GM was stupid, just never assumed or even changed accounts (like i think you did).

Imagine how frustrating it was for Habs fans to argue everyday about Chiarot value, only to sell him for more than we were asking for. We even ended up getting more for Kulak than what people thought we could get for Chiarot, that's just so ridiculous.

You try to sell your car 25K, and everyday your neighbour tells you it's a piece of **** not even worth 5K. Then you sell it 30K a month later. What would you do?

Also, i don't know why your calling me a liar, don't think i ever lied here. I think you hiding behind a second account is lying to yourself. I remember someone used the word "disingenuous" a lot, let me check who it was.
Jan. 4, 2023 at 2:13 p.m.
Yeah, like i just said, i don't see MTL moving him for less than a 1st. Right now, that would be very difficult in today's market, but he could very well be traded for a 1st in the next 1-2 years. Saying he would NEVER be traded for a 1st is just stupid because you know very well it could happen.

The whole point was that last year, half the people here were saying stuff like "Chiarot is bad and no team would pay more than a 2nd" or "He's never getting a 1st". When he was traded, instead of assuming they were wrong like i just did earlier, they either said Panthers GM was stupid, just never assumed or even changed accounts (like i think you did).

Imagine how frustrating it was for Habs fans to argue everyday about Chiarot value, only to sell him for more than we were asking for. We even ended up getting more for Kulak than what people thought we could get for Chiarot, that's just so ridiculous.

You try to sell your car 25K, and everyday your neighbour tells you it's a piece of **** not even worth 5K. Then you sell it 30K a month later. What would you do?

Also, i don't know why your calling me a liar, don't think i ever lied here. I think you hiding behind a second account is lying to yourself. I remember someone used the word "disingenuous" a lot, let me check who it was.

Funny that multiple people having the same conversation with you and calling you disingenuous causes you to immediately to hide behind "multiple accounts". Maybe there is a common demominator there son.
Jan. 4, 2023 at 2:50 p.m.
Funny that multiple people having the same conversation with you and calling you disingenuous causes you to immediately to hide behind "multiple accounts". Maybe there is a common demominator there son.

Multiple people? I can only think of you and that one other, so my guess is that would be the same person. You hiding behind multiple accounts makes you a troll by definition.

Next time, just assume what you said was wrong instead of creating another account. That would be the manly thing to do.

Or maybe stop saying something would never happen if you know very well it could. That would be the smart thing to do.

But my guess is your gonna repeat again this year. What else would you do anyway right?
Jan. 4, 2023 at 3:15 p.m.
Multiple people? I can only think of you and that one other, so my guess is that would be the same person. You hiding behind multiple accounts makes you a troll by definition.

Next time, just assume what you said was wrong instead of creating another account. That would be the manly thing to do.

Or maybe stop saying something would never happen if you know very well it could. That would be the smart thing to do.

But my guess is your gonna repeat again this year. What else would you do anyway right?

You guess whatever reaffirms how you feel. That makes me happy for you, this is my first time in 5 years back on this site but you do whatever makes you feel safe and secure! Might be time to look at the common denominator though, don't be scared of that mirror.
Jan. 4, 2023 at 3:26 p.m.
Ex Nucks fan
Yea like that time i proved you are a liar putting up words in my mouth and making up stuff.

Interesting, that literally never happened...
Jan. 4, 2023 at 10:11 p.m.
Interesting, that literally never happened...

Yeah right, you don't remember the 3 days arguement we had about you making up sentences i never even said...

I won't even waste the time to go get those posts back, i know you're trolling me and i shouldn't even be answering.
Jan. 4, 2023 at 10:11 p.m.
You guess whatever reaffirms how you feel. That makes me happy for you, this is my first time in 5 years back on this site but you do whatever makes you feel safe and secure! Might be time to look at the common denominator though, don't be scared of that mirror.

Nice answer as always Tampa.
Jan. 5, 2023 at 1:00 p.m.
Nice answer as always Tampa.

Yikes that is desperate. You're so delusional even in your own head that you've made up stuff about other people that you've convinced yourself is true. I envy your little la la land that you live in.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll