SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/GM Game

GM Game Infraction Reporting Thread

Jun. 11, 2017 at 9:47 a.m.
Go Jackets
If you have trolling or other community misbehavior to report, please leave evidence of it here. Please only post evidence of misbehavior here, do not comment or provoke others.
Link to Infraction Rules thread: https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/67862
Jun. 20, 2017 at 8:44 p.m.
Banned
I request that you guys take a look at what phillyjabroni said on my page saying that my "evaluation of players is pure BS" (post #341)
Jun. 21, 2017 at 7:17 p.m.
Quoting: TopCornerShot
You got ripped off big time in the Pastrnak deal. He's way better than Tkachuk and Ladd is terrible now. Hope you do better in the future.

this is trolling, by definition. not sure if he is part of our game, though.
Calgary13 and Duster liked this.
Jun. 26, 2017 at 7:34 p.m.
I request that the BOG glance at what Max said towards DavidBooth on the Vancouver page. Post #393
nobody liked this.
Jun. 26, 2017 at 7:47 p.m.
In addition to phillyjabronis request, I also ask that Max's comment #288 in the Vancouver page also be taken a look at
phillyjabroni liked this.
Jun. 26, 2017 at 7:48 p.m.
Quoting: phillyjabroni
I request that the BOG glance at what Max said towards DavidBooth on the Vancouver page. Post #393

Also, post #388 in Max's thread
Jul. 3, 2017 at 12:13 a.m.
V3 Canucks GM, BOG
Quoting: Max
Quoting: TonyStrecher
I value Zuccarello quite highly. But you have a number of prospects that interest me. I would be willing to do something like this.

Vancouver Canucks
Mats Zuccarello
Ben Harpur
Mitchell Moroz
Adam Chapie

New York Rangers
Connor Murphy
Loui Eriksson
Thatcher Demko
Evan McEneny
Jalen Chatfield
Adam Gaudette's rights

Why not try a serious offer

Post #485 on the Vancouver page.
phillyjabroni and nobody liked this.
Jul. 5, 2017 at 3:46 p.m.
Quoting: nuxfan
Quoting: DavidBooth7

Im not adding anything to Okposo unless you retain on Kesler. I'll either do it straight up or I'll add a 6th if you retain 500K

I'll ask you the question: if I have 3 retained salaries, then how in any world am I supposed to retain a fourth players salary? Did that ever come to your mind when making your "offer"?
nobody and CleanDangles liked this.
Jul. 5, 2017 at 4:00 p.m.
TrueNorth
A little context may be required here before the BOG votes. Nuxfan's response was in direct context to an earlier post in the same trade negotiation...

Quoting: nuxfan

I'll ask you the question: if I have $0 of cap, then how in any world am I supposed to take on $15.5 million dollars of salary? Did that ever come to your mind when making your "offer"?
nuxfan, Max, ehlersndwheelers and 8 others liked this.
Jul. 9, 2017 at 6:20 p.m.
Go Habs Go
You got ripped off big time in the Pastrnak deal. He's way better than Tkachuk and Ladd is terrible now. Hope you do better in the future.

Not sure which post to give you for reference, so I'll just go to his most recent one, https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/75586/6 #137
I tried to help him out before he started interacting with other GM's in a similar manner, and you can view previous posts in that thread for further evidence.

He has just signed on to be the Columbus AGM.
Jul. 9, 2017 at 6:31 p.m.
Quoting: ricochetii

Not sure which post to give you for reference, so I'll just go to his most recent one, https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/75586/6 #137
I tried to help him out before he started interacting with other GM's in a similar manner, and you can view previous posts in that thread for further evidence.

He has just signed on to be the Columbus AGM.

Do we give him a warning, since he is brand new to the game? Make sure he understands it is zero tolerance in the future
Jul. 9, 2017 at 6:38 p.m.
I see you like to send me an infraction after an outlandish proposition..... how about Galchenyuk for Couturier and Rantanen? Do you think that's fair too or only when you rip off my comrades side of the deal?

Post number 1036 in Colorado page
Jul. 9, 2017 at 6:45 p.m.
You don't think my deal is fair either? Should I try to give you an infraction for thinking that?
Jul. 12, 2017 at 10:27 a.m.
There isn't any one quote to post, but I would like to report Math, the GM of the Boston Bruins, for continuing to make offers to me, phillyjabroni, and boltscharge17, when we have told him multiple times we wish to cut all ties with him. For more information, good back a bit and read on in the Tampa page
Jul. 12, 2017 at 10:31 a.m.
There isn't any one quote to post, but I would like to report Math, the GM of the Boston Bruins, for continuing to make offers to me, phillyjabroni, and boltscharge17, when we have told him multiple times we wish to cut all ties with him. For more information, good back a bit and read on in the Tampa page

I have not cut ties with Math, but I have been getting offers after telling him he would need to add and then spams be with trash offers...not sure if it's trolling or if he truely thinks it's fair.
Jul. 13, 2017 at 10:45 p.m.
V3 Canucks GM, BOG
Quoting: MatthewsMarnerNylander

Pettersson, Hyman and Roslovic for Kreider?

Are you crazy? No way. I wouldn't do Kreider for Pettersson straight up. You asked me for two top prospects plus a quality middle six forward for Kreider. That's ridiculous.
phillyjabroni and nobody liked this.
Jul. 13, 2017 at 11:02 p.m.

Kreider is a 26 year old power forward who could easily score 30 goals next year. This year he scored more goals than John Tavares, Tyler Seguin, Jamie Benn, Blake Wheeler and Jack Eichel to name a few. That is a very valuable player.

You know who else could easily score 30 goals next year? John Tavares, Tyler Seguin, Jamie Benn, Blake Wheeler and Jack Eichel. Kreider sure as hell won't justify me moving Pettersson alone, plus Hyman and Roslovic. Don't waste my time with BS offers

Post #517, Toronto page
Jul. 13, 2017 at 11:04 p.m.
V3 Canucks GM, BOG

Pettersson, Hyman and Roslovic for Kreider?

Are you crazy? No way. I wouldn't do Kreider for Pettersson straight up. You asked me for two top prospects plus a quality middle six forward for Kreider. That's ridiculous.

May want to look at this one too. They're #515 and #517 on Toronto page
nobody and phillyjabroni liked this.
Jul. 13, 2017 at 11:08 p.m.
TJ Oshie for AA

That's a hard pass. AA is a good, young, fast, developing center, for a player I may not even sign is ridiculous

This is trolling per what has been presented from before. not sure if the wave is to punish for each individual comment or just a "lump sum" and have one single punishment since they are all the same misdemeanor
Jul. 14, 2017 at 6:56 p.m.
I would like to report WhisperWhisper's comments in the Pittsburgh page, comments #1511 and #1512, which were retracted, yet quoted by another user which shows the contents of those posts in post #1513
Jul. 14, 2017 at 7:16 p.m.
Banned
Edited Jul. 14, 2017 at 7:25 p.m.
I was told to put this here...

Quoting: DirtyDangles

Since a certain someone likes to throw out infraction notices over the smallest of things, I will point to the quoted statement above. Seems to me he was trying to rile me up.

And another...

I never said I didn't care about your opinion bud. Don't play victim on me

Oops the original comment failed to copy...here it is

You guys over complicated FA big time!

Thank you for showing your appreciation. Perhaps if you were around in the past month you could have helped? Oh right....
Duster and krakowitz liked this.
Jul. 14, 2017 at 7:18 p.m.
Banned
And more trying to provoke me...

Very funny
Jul. 14, 2017 at 7:59 p.m.
V3 Canucks GM, BOG
I don't understand why we have made this so insanely complicated when it could be so insanely simple and work just fine!

First off, don't call me dude. Second, if you have a plan then put it forward so those of us not on the BOG can see it or if you have, point me in that direction.

Why not create another thread where it is stickied for easy access? And don't tell me to calm down when I am not up!

Sorry, nobody wants my opinion. I will just be quiet and let you all keep grinding over this.

Since a certain someone likes to throw out infraction notices over the smallest of things, I will point to the quoted statement above. Seems to me he was trying to rile me up.

So multiple BOG members have now been on and posted but nobody is going to acknowledge my infraction report?
nobody liked this.
Jul. 14, 2017 at 7:59 p.m.
If I'm reported for saying very funny, well then I can report this. Post 293 in the UFA Discussion Thread.
I am asking for a sticky of the rules of free agency! Don't see how that is a terrible request or complaining? DB, you continue to do what you have always done and that is all I am going to say.
Jul. 14, 2017 at 8:22 p.m.
Banned
I don't understand why we have made this so insanely complicated when it could be so insanely simple and work just fine!

First off, don't call me dude. Second, if you have a plan then put it forward so those of us not on the BOG can see it or if you have, point me in that direction.

Why not create another thread where it is stickied for easy access? And don't tell me to calm down when I am not up!

Sorry, nobody wants my opinion. I will just be quiet and let you all keep grinding over this.

So multiple BOG members have now been on and posted but nobody is going to acknowledge my infraction report?

How are these "rude"
Jdp and Calgary13 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll