SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/GM Game

GM Game Infraction Reporting Thread

Jul. 16, 2017 at 3:57 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: Turner33
Quoting: rangersandislesfan

i took PIT's offer.

I should've just assumed you'd make the wrong choice. You're player evaluations are to frustrating to deal with. St Louis wishes you well in the future, but we officially cut ties with your organization. Good day

Post #3932 in the NYI page.
Jul. 18, 2017 at 3:00 a.m.
I'd like to report myself for punishment as per Jarvis.

https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/81228/2

Comment #32
Jul. 18, 2017 at 3:06 a.m.
I'd like to report DirtyDangles for harassement.

Various comments on the BOG chat from page 153-156.
nobody and Turner33 liked this.
Jul. 18, 2017 at 3:37 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: DirtyDangles
David Quenneville for a 1st and a prospect?

You want a 1st rounder and a prospect for a 7th round pick last year? Are you being serious?

Post #40 in the DAL page.
Jul. 18, 2017 at 5:28 p.m.
Banned

You want a 1st rounder and a prospect for a 7th round pick last year? Are you being serious?

Oh please....
Calgary13 and Banks liked this.
Jul. 18, 2017 at 5:49 p.m.

Oh please....

Agreed. This is lame Raif. A certain level of criticism is normal. God knows I've said worse than that.
Duster and Calgary13 liked this.
Jul. 18, 2017 at 6:19 p.m.
Quoting: DavidBooth7
Quoting: WhisperWhisper
Mike Hoffman for Drouin, Rowney and a first?

Is this meant to be a serious offer?

Nothing I propose is final, it still needs Jmac's approval

Wait, you expect me to accept this?

No, just gauging you and your willingness to acquire Hoffman
Honestly, this is what I expect will be the bare minimum for Jmac

Wait, you think this is the bare minimum? Please....stop

At first, I didn't know if this counted, but after seeing other infraction reports, I'm going to report this
Calgary13 and Daryl liked this.
Jul. 18, 2017 at 6:20 p.m.

Is this meant to be a serious offer?

Wait, you expect me to accept this?

Wait, you think this is the bare minimum? Please....stop

At first, I didn't know if this counted, but after seeing other infraction reports, I'm going to report this

Page 61, Pittsburgh thread
Calgary13 liked this.
Jul. 18, 2017 at 6:44 p.m.
Banned
Can we please stop reporting petty non-sense? If you can't handle the slightest of comments then maybe you shouldn't be in an online environment/forums.
Jul. 18, 2017 at 6:50 p.m.
Can we please stop reporting petty non-sense? If you can't handle the slightest of comments then maybe you shouldn't be in an online environment/forums.

I was on the fence about my report until I saw rangersandislesfan's, which is essentially the same thing
Jul. 22, 2017 at 7:43 p.m.
May contain nuts
Jul. 22, 2017 at 9:41 p.m.
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: Icegirl

and that isn't going to be enough for Hamonic, sorry. If you want Hamonic, it'll be at a high price.

Ok, I quit. You have absolutely zero concept of value. Hamonic is not Erik bloody Karlsson; if that's not gonna get through your thick skull, I'm done dealing with you.

Post #4232 of the NYI page.
jmac490 liked this.
Jul. 22, 2017 at 11:52 p.m.
Edited Jul. 23, 2017 at 12:10 a.m.
Guys, that's enough. Rangers, you kept bugging Icegirl with offers that weren't close in valuation. If he's not interested in trading Hamonic for Leddy+, then he's not interested. Yet you pushed him to the point for that comment to be made

Being rude is one thing. Baiting someone is another, and even more infraction worthy. The BOG does not have time to deal with these infraction reports in which are not infraction worthy at all, more so the infraction is most worthy to the person baiting. Let's all take a breather, quit with the childish infraction reports, and focus on the damn game
Jul. 26, 2017 at 12:07 a.m.
Banned
Quoting: TopCornerShot

Thanks for the lecture

You are true in what you called this because Lecture's are usually filled with a lot of truths. Please accept this knowledge you have learned and make yourself more available for these expendable players. K. Miller is 3rd pair overpaid D and Shore lost his 3rd C job to Hanzal. You have to calculate all of this into their value. I'm sure you haven't considered their positions in the upcoming season or in the future, which makes you sitting in the back of the class by yourself. Please join everyone else and be a "good egg". I will strongly advise you to do so and I'm available as a resource if you need knowledge on Bruins original players or prospects and the likelihood of them producing.

It takes all the strength in my body not to tell this guy where to go and how to get there.
Calgary13 and Zach liked this.
Jul. 26, 2017 at 12:20 a.m.
Banned
Here's some more...

Worry about the team or lack there of that you are fielding.

I'd honestly assess my team as having more value than your team. Your goaltending is bottom of the barrel. Your forwards are crap except Giroux. Your RHD's are like a parade of overpaid guys, seems hilarious to me. They are all marching in my mind in the overpaid overrated parade with their batons and waving at everyone lol maybe they are throwing candy to children too. Great job. Kaprizov and Bergstrom are the only trade bait you have to elevate your status to above me. Your assessment of your players will prohibit you from climbing the ladder and rising in rank. I forsee it.
Calgary13 liked this.
Jul. 26, 2017 at 12:26 a.m.
Dangles, can you not take the least bit of criticism? Considering you had said...

Same applies here. Chillax. Your comments in the Dallas page also were enough to trigger TopCornerShot,so if we do give infractions, it would be both ways, which would put you right back onto Level 2. So I think it's best for everyone is we drop this issue, right here, right now
Jul. 26, 2017 at 12:28 a.m.
Banned
Dangles, can you not take the least bit of criticism? Considering you had said...

Same applies here. Chillax. Your comments in the Dallas page also were enough to trigger TopCornerShot,so if we do give infractions, it would be both ways, which would put you right back onto Level 2. So I think it's best for everyone is we drop this issue, right here, right now

I'm sorry but this is ridiculous! Double standard much? He comes on my page and lectures me about my team and players and that is fine?
Calgary13 liked this.
Jul. 26, 2017 at 12:30 a.m.

I'm sorry but this is ridiculous! Double standard much?

What's ridiculous? I'm bringing up the exact same point you has brought up not long ago....

Alas this thread isn't for commentary. Nor is it any more for the slightest of things, like what Top Corner said. If you really want infractions, the BOG will consider giving it both ways. I don't think you'd want that, so just drop it
Jul. 26, 2017 at 12:55 a.m.
Just making a note, TopCornerShots comments came directly after this baiting comment from Dangles. This is why I'd propose either no infractions for anyone, or an infraction point each.

Jul. 26, 2017 at 1:29 a.m.
Hardcore Sabres fan
Just making a note, TopCornerShots comments came directly after this baiting comment from Dangles. This is why I'd propose either no infractions for anyone, or an infraction point each.

Not accurate
Calgary13 liked this.
Jul. 26, 2017 at 6:59 a.m.
Banned
Way to be selective Booth...

Actually that comment came after these comments.

You are true in what you called this because Lecture's are usually filled with a lot of truths. Please accept this knowledge you have learned and make yourself more available for these expendable players. K. Miller is 3rd pair overpaid D and Shore lost his 3rd C job to Hanzal. You have to calculate all of this into their value. I'm sure you haven't considered their positions in the upcoming season or in the future, which makes you sitting in the back of the class by yourself. Please join everyone else and be a "good egg". I will strongly advise you to do so and I'm available as a resource if you need knowledge on Bruins original players or prospects and the likelihood of them producing.
Calgary13 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll