SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Which teams would be interested in Calen Addison?

Which teams would be interested in Calen Addison?
The chart has been hidden

Poll Options

May 2, 2023 at 7:27 p.m.
A WILD Golden Gopher
For those that are interested, how much would you be willing to pay?

He finished 3rd in points amongst rookie defensemen despite riding the bench the last half of the season. He's a killer PP1 guy but that's about it. His offensive talents didn't translate into 5v5 success. His defense is highly suspect. That being said, he's young and posses all the hallmarks of an elite offensive defensemen. He's just never going to become that under Minnesota's system. I don't expect a significant return.

Breakdown on Addison's game
BigBallsBriere liked this.
May 3, 2023 at 12:26 a.m.
Am Yisrael Chai
Sabres would certainly be interested. Rangers would love him with Miller if Trouba is traded.
gopherit liked this.
May 3, 2023 at 7:25 a.m.
Detroit likely interested. Could pair him with Maatta and that might help his game. I personally would prefer a more defensive veteran though for our blue line.
gopherit and Steven_Stamkos liked this.
May 3, 2023 at 4:46 p.m.
v5 CBJ GM
He could be a decent target for the Habs, if he's partnered up with Jordan Harris or Kaiden Guhle in the long-term. I'd be willing to swap Denis Gurianov or Jesse Ylonen for him

Matheson-Barron
Guhle-Addison
Harris-Mailloux

A really nice D-core for the future
ricochetii and gopherit liked this.
May 3, 2023 at 5:47 p.m.
Go Habs Go
Quoting: zk97
He could be a decent target for the Habs, if he's partnered up with Jordan Harris or Kaiden Guhle in the long-term. I'd be willing to swap Denis Gurianov or Jesse Ylonen for him

Matheson-Barron
Guhle-Addison
Harris-Mailloux

A really nice D-core for the future

The thing about fitting him into Montreal, is that Barron and Hutson are already offensive tilted D, so it may not make sense long term (depending on how those players progress) and in the short term there's Matheson.

It's worth taking a chance if the price is right, just something to keep in mind.
A_Habs_fan and gopherit liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Loading animation
Submit Poll Edit