Forums/Armchair-GM

Guess on the Hayes deal

Created by: LPProductions
Team: 2023-24 St. Louis Blues
Initial Creation Date: Jun. 24, 2023
Published: Jun. 24, 2023
Salary Cap Mode: Basic
Description
Heard there's a player with a NTC coming from the Blues side and Deangelo's name has also been thrown around. Who knows
Trades
STL
  1. Deangelo, Anthony
  2. Hayes, Kevin ($2,500,000 retained)
  3. 2023 3rd round pick (FLA)
PHI
  1. Krug, Torey
  2. 2023 1st round pick (DAL)
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the STL
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the STL
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the FLA
Logo of the STL
Logo of the STL
Logo of the STL
Logo of the STL
Logo of the STL
Logo of the STL
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the STL
Logo of the NYR
Logo of the STL
Logo of the STL
Logo of the STL
Logo of the STL
Logo of the STL
Logo of the STL
Logo of the STL
Logo of the STL
Logo of the STL
Logo of the STL
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
19$83,500,000$72,239,762$20,000$0$11,260,238
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the St. Louis Blues
$5,800,000$5,800,000
LW, RW, C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$8,125,000$8,125,000
C, RW
UFA - 8
$8,125,000$8,125,000
RW
UFA - 8
$2,625,000$2,625,000
LW
UFA - 1
Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers
$1,071,429$1,071,429
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$4,500,000$4,500,000
LW, RW
NTC
UFA - 3
$835,833$835,833
LW, RW
RFA - 2
$6,500,000$6,500,000
C, LW
NTC
UFA - 5
$3,200,000$3,200,000
RW
UFA - 1
$1,000,000$1,000,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$775,000$775,000
LW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$3,275,000$3,275,000
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$6,500,000$6,500,000
RD
NTC
UFA - 4
$6,000,000$6,000,000
G
NTC
UFA - 4
$4,000,000$4,000,000
LD
NTC
UFA - 3
$6,500,000$6,500,000
RD
NTC
UFA - 7
Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers
$1,675,000$1,675,000
RD
UFA - 1
$950,000$950,000
RD
UFA - 1
$762,500$762,500
LD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jun. 24, 2023 at 6:13 p.m.
Wouldn't be shocked in Sanheim is involved. It's apparently a huge deal
Steven_Stamkos liked this.
Jun. 24, 2023 at 6:14 p.m.
Yes, let’s replace Torrey Krug with… right handed Torrey Krug
Jun. 24, 2023 at 6:15 p.m.
Danny B is here
It’s been reported on both sides that Laughton, Sanheim, Hayes, and TDA are all involved. That’s $18Mish in cap with a 50% retention on Hayes. Blues have $7.5M in cap rn according to CF so we would need to take back $10Mish in cap dumps. This deal is going to be wild if it goes through.
Jun. 24, 2023 at 6:17 p.m.
mokumboi
Quoting: GMDannyB
It’s been reported on both sides that Laughton, Sanheim, Hayes, and TDA are all involved.

FALSE. And you know it is false, because you've been shown it's false, so this is brazen lying. Just stop. I'd ask for a source, but you do not have one and won;t even pretend to try backing the claim.
Jun. 24, 2023 at 6:21 p.m.
Danny B is here
Quoting: mokumboi
FALSE. And you know it is false, because you've been shown it's false, so this is brazen lying. Just stop. I'd ask for a source, but you do not have one and won;t even pretend to try backing the claim.

Di Marco and Ant San Philly both tweeted that multiple pieces could be moving in a gigantic trade along with Charlie O’Connor u sound like such a child crying all of the time like this it’s pathetic
Jun. 24, 2023 at 6:24 p.m.
Quoting: BluesBandit
Yes, let’s replace Torrey Krug with… right handed Torrey Krug

Only one more year on his deal though
Jun. 24, 2023 at 6:25 p.m.
It’s been reported on both sides that Laughton, Sanheim, Hayes, and TDA are all involved. That’s $18Mish in cap with a 50% retention on Hayes. Blues have $7.5M in cap rn according to CF so we would need to take back $10Mish in cap dumps. This deal is going to be wild if it goes through.

I just don’t see the point in dumping cap to take on other dumped cap
Jun. 24, 2023 at 6:28 p.m.
Di Marco and Ant San Philly both tweeted that multiple pieces could be moving in a gigantic trade along with Charlie O’Connor u sound like such a child crying all of the time like this it’s pathetic

Andy Strickland too
GMDannyB liked this.
Jun. 24, 2023 at 6:30 p.m.
Danny B is here
Quoting: Steven_Stamkos
Andy Strickland too

Yeah some fans just don’t want to believe their GM makes bad moves. Flyers had Chuck Fletcher so we are used to losing trades but some people on here just act so pathetic when they think their GM is about to lose a trade it’s comical. That being said Di Marco just tweeted a part of the deal seems to be off now cause a Blue won’t waive NTC (seems to be Krug)
Jun. 24, 2023 at 6:30 p.m.
mokumboi

Again, that is NOT what you are trying to portray. You always do this. You say something completely BS like...

"It’s been reported on both sides that Laughton, Sanheim, Hayes, and TDA are all involved."

Then, when confronted with your BS, you immediately run the goalposts all over town with stuff like this...

"Di Marco and Ant San Philly both tweeted that multiple pieces could be moving in a gigantic trade along with Charlie O’Connor u sound like such a child crying all of the time like this it’s pathetic"

Okay, super. That is not what you claimed, not what you've been challenged on and not anything anyone else brought up here.

Your claim that "It’s been reported on both sides that Laughton, Sanheim, Hayes, and TDA are all involved" in the Blues/Hayes trade is knowingly false. It's purely a lie. Neither side has reported it. Neither said has implied it. Neither side has suggested it. Neither side has sprayed it as a mist. Nobody on any side said this. Period. End of.
Jun. 24, 2023 at 6:32 p.m.
Danny B is here
Again, that is NOT what you are trying to portray. You always do this. You say something completely BS like...

"It’s been reported on both sides that Laughton, Sanheim, Hayes, and TDA are all involved."

Then, when confronted with your BS, you immediately run the goalposts all over town with stuff like this...

"Di Marco and Ant San Philly both tweeted that multiple pieces could be moving in a gigantic trade along with Charlie O’Connor u sound like such a child crying all of the time like this it’s pathetic"

Okay, super. That is not what you claimed, not what you've been challenged on and not anything anyone else brought up here.

Your claim that "It’s been reported on both sides that Laughton, Sanheim, Hayes, and TDA are all involved" in the Blues/Hayes trade is knowingly false. It's purely a lie. Neither side has reported it. Neither said has implied it. Neither side has suggested it. Neither side has sprayed it as a mist. Nobody on any side said this. Period. End of.

Waaaaaaaa waaaaaaa waaaaaaa 😂😂😂
Jun. 24, 2023 at 6:32 p.m.
mokumboi
Andy Strickland too

No, he did not say that at all. He said this...

https://twitter.com/andystrickland/status/1672714453446434817

There's a few different ways to take the meaning of this sentence. Exactly none of those ways involves him reporting that all four are going to the Blues in the trade in question. Does not say that.
Jun. 24, 2023 at 6:35 p.m.

Dude are you okay? What are you even talking about? What are you even arguing for? You have no truthful basis to even form an argument on against @GMDannyB comment. The final paragraph topped it off with more insanity
GMDannyB liked this.
Jun. 24, 2023 at 6:37 p.m.
No, he did not say that at all. He said this...

https://twitter.com/andystrickland/status/1672714453446434817

There's a few different ways to take the meaning of this sentence. Exactly none of those ways involves him reporting that all four are going to the Blues in the trade in question. Does not say that.

Well obviously. Chrimonee. You have to take everything with a grain of salt. But they are insiders and analysts for a reason. They hear information that we do not. It's not like several guys get together on a Saturday afternoon and forge some social media stunt for followers lol. They lose credibility if they "heard form an Enterprise Center janitor that a big move is in the works". If several guys are reporting it, there's a good chance it's somewhat accurate
GMDannyB liked this.
Jun. 24, 2023 at 6:38 p.m.
Danny B is here
Well obviously. Chrimonee. You have to take everything with a grain of salt. But they are insiders and analysts for a reason. They hear information that we do not. It's not like several guys get together on a Saturday afternoon and forge some social media stunt for followers lol

The thing is he doesn’t believe the insiders he thinks they are all lying, he said the same thing to me the other day about Laughton being linked to Blues. He said Seravalli was full of it for saying it lol.
Jun. 24, 2023 at 6:41 p.m.
The thing is he doesn’t believe the insiders he thinks they are all lying, he said the same thing to me the other day about Laughton being linked to Blues. He said Seravalli was full of it for saying it lol.

That's what I'm sayin lol. A group of credible insiders aren't hatching some weekend scheme to generate buzz for a teams fanbase lol. If it's one guy making claims of a massive trade then yeah, there is plenty of reason to be skeptical. But with analysts very close to the team and big name insiders reporting on it, it's safe to say that it's fairly accurate
GMDannyB liked this.
Jun. 24, 2023 at 6:42 p.m.
mokumboi
Well obviously. Chrimonee. You have to take everything with a grain of salt. But they are insiders and analysts for a reason. They hear information that we do not. It's not like several guys get together on a Saturday afternoon and forge some social media stunt for followers lol. They lose credibility if they "heard form an Enterprise Center janitor that a big move is in the works". If several guys are reporting it, there's a good chance it's somewhat accurate

No, dude. Nobody said the thing he is claiming people said. Not reported. Not rumored. Not hinted at. Nothing. Nobody said all four of those players are going to STL in the trade. He simply is making things up again. It;s what he does here.
Jun. 24, 2023 at 6:45 p.m.
mokumboi
That's what I'm sayin lol. A group of credible insiders aren't hatching some weekend scheme to generate buzz for a teams fanbase lol. If it's one guy making claims of a massive trade then yeah, there is plenty of reason to be skeptical. But with analysts very close to the team and big name insiders reporting on it, it's safe to say that it's fairly accurate

Again, you're not understanding the situation. In no way, shape or form is this an issue of saying one or all insiders are full of crap. This is exactly what this poster always does.
Jun. 24, 2023 at 6:47 p.m.
No, dude. Nobody said the thing he is claiming people said. Not reported. Not rumored. Not hinted at. Nothing. Nobody said all four of those players are going to STL in the trade. He simply is making things up again. It;s what he does here.

I will repeat myself then. Andy Strickland said that very thing in the tweet you linked. I don't think he would have said that just because he wanted to. So him tweeting that, is in fact a report.
GMDannyB liked this.
Jun. 24, 2023 at 6:50 p.m.
Danny B is here
I will repeat myself then. Andy Strickland said that very thing in the tweet you linked. I don't think he would have said that just because he wanted to. So him tweeting that, is in fact a report.

He thinks I just lie about everything apparently lol apparently I’m lying about all of this right now. Feel bad for the guy, he’s clearly troubled somehow.
Jun. 24, 2023 at 6:54 p.m.

"Could be on the move" ≠ "will be on the move"
Jun. 24, 2023 at 6:55 p.m.
Quoting: phillyjabroni
"Could be on the move" ≠ "will be on the move"

I fully understand, and already clarified that. That's not what the issue was though.
Jun. 24, 2023 at 7:03 p.m.
mokumboi

Holy ****.

1 - That is NOT what he said in that tweet. If only because the word "could" appears in there. That automatically invalidates his claim. Why am I having to teach English here? Good grief.

2 - That is NOT a report. Now I'm teaching journalism, too. CF needs to pay me.
Jun. 24, 2023 at 7:09 p.m.
Holy ****.

1 - That is NOT what he said in that tweet. If only because the word "could" appears in there. That automatically invalidates his claim. Why am I having to teach English here? Good grief.

2 - That is NOT a report. Now I'm teaching journalism, too. CF needs to pay me.

I'm not interested in continuing this back and forth, so I'll conclude. You might oughta look up the definition of a report. Andy Strickland gave a report, even if it doesn't end up being true. Unless he or others heard the direct and final details of the trade, they are just giving a REPORT of what they have heard at that time. Again, you lose credibility if you are just throwing out names left and right. Carter Hart, Konecny, Thomas, Kyrou, the Enterprise Center Zamboni could be involved as well. I find it extremely improbable that he is just making **** up because he feels like it. Have a good night
Jun. 24, 2023 at 7:11 p.m.
mokumboi
I'm not interested in continuing this back and forth, so I'll conclude. You might oughta look up the definition of a report. Andy Strickland gave a report, even if it doesn't end up being true. Unless he or others heard the direct and final details of the trade, they are just giving a REPORT of what they have heard at that time. Again, you lose credibility if you are just throwing out names left and right. Carter Hart, Konecny, Thomas, Kyrou, the Enterprise Center Zamboni could be involved as well. I find it extremely improbable that he is just making **** up because he feels like it. Have a good night

FFS. Something is just wrong with people.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll