SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

wow the leafs are actually finally trading nylander i think

Jul. 13, 2023 at 4:59 p.m.
you guys all know how i usually am on here. i really hate the way dubas made the toronto maple leaves and i want to see a lot of trades. get nylander out of here get jarnkrok out of here get timmins so on and so on. but i wanted to come on here and show you all that my buddys that work for the leaves are actually sources and not just some made up people like you all think even though they were right multiple times. i was talking to them and they said murray is 100 per cent getting bought out and that nylander is 100 per cent getting traded. thats been the plan for a while. the holdup is because nylanders greed is insatiable and the flames have been negociating a contract around something dumb like 9 million dollars. well it sounds like he finally agreed to a contract and a trade is finally happening. i would personally make a few more moves but man is brad a smart guy hes doing everything i wanted to happen. right now this is what the trade package looks like but brad is on the horn as we speak and it can all obviously change. the future is finally bright in torotno folks
Jul. 13, 2023 at 5:05 p.m.
PittsburghModelMyAss
I actually really like this trade, for both sides
Jul. 13, 2023 at 5:08 p.m.
Hating what dubas did and then somehow thinking trevling has done any better in the past is interesting
Jul. 13, 2023 at 5:13 p.m.
Who’s your source? .. I know people within the Leafs organization and not one person has told me this is true as of right now
Jul. 13, 2023 at 5:16 p.m.
Actually might work for both sides
Jul. 13, 2023 at 5:18 p.m.
Quoting: GreatWhiteNorth
Who’s your source? .. I know people within the Leafs organization and not one person has told me this is true as of right now

brad got rid of holl and kerfoot and brought in domi and bertuzzi how could you honestly tell me he is no better than kyle
Jul. 13, 2023 at 5:18 p.m.
Quoting: BetterThanDubass
brad got rid of holl and kerfoot and brought in domi and bertuzzi how could you honestly tell me he is no better than kyle

What? Did you even read my comment?
Jul. 13, 2023 at 5:19 p.m.
What? Did you even read my comment?

i quoted the wrong post i am sorry
Jul. 13, 2023 at 5:19 p.m.
Quoting: ecupirate07
Hating what dubas did and then somehow thinking trevling has done any better in the past is interesting

Jul. 13, 2023 at 5:20 p.m.

i cant name names but lets just say that they are very high up there
Jul. 13, 2023 at 5:20 p.m.

An often injured guy and a guy who is wildly inconsistent? Yea plan the parades
Jul. 13, 2023 at 5:22 p.m.
i cant name names but lets just say that they are very high up there

Lol. Nice try troll. You don’t know anyone in the organization.
Jul. 13, 2023 at 5:23 p.m.
Quoting: ecupirate07
An oft injured guy and a guy who is wildly inconsistent? Yea plan the parades

lol well youve got a point there justin holl was atleast consistent. consistently s***! 💩💩💩

kerfoot is also the pinnacle of consistency... if those two got injured more often the leafs would be a better team. so glad those pylons are gone, kyle is a dummy for sticking with them. domi is super super good but he had to play on some garbage teams. leafs fixed kashe and ennis they will do the same with good old bertuzzi. leafs fans know nothing about old school hockey these days
Jul. 13, 2023 at 5:23 p.m.
Lol. Nice try troll. You don’t know anyone in the organization.

right because im going to put them on blast like that and lose my source with the leaves. brilliant idea wise guy! did shanny send you or something?
Jul. 13, 2023 at 5:25 p.m.
lol well youve got a point there justin holl was atleast consistent. consistently s***! 💩💩💩

kerfoot is also the pinnacle of consistency... if those two got injured more often the leafs would be a better team. so glad those pylons are gone, kyle is a dummy for sticking with them. domi is super super good but he had to play on some garbage teams. leafs fixed kashe and ennis they will do the same with good old bertuzzi. leafs fans know nothing about old school hockey these days

Right so you are replacing Kerfoot and Bunting for Bertuzzi and Domi isn’t a huge win. Its only a small increase if bertuzzi can stay healthy. That is a big if
Jul. 13, 2023 at 5:25 p.m.
right because im going to put them on blast like that and lose my source with the leaves. brilliant idea wise guy! did shanny send you or something?

Are these the same sources that told you they were hiring Tulski instead of Treliving? Along with trading Nylander to Arizona? 🤣🤣

https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/4234799

Get a life kid.
Jul. 13, 2023 at 5:29 p.m.
Are these the same sources that told you they were hiring Tulski instead of Treliving? Along with trading Nylander to Arizona? 🤣🤣

https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/4234799

Get a life kid.

did you even read the description i named for guys and then a few hours later elliot friedman said the exact same for names... hmm almost like i know something! also you should really read the comments where i explained exactly what happened with tulski being the one to back out at the last second but i guess your little pea brain couldnt think about that. they have been right before and they will be right again. trust me i did not want tulski aka dubas 2.0 to be gm so i wouldnt have even thought to suggest that. did you really expect me a guy that only watchs the leafs and isnt very active on the internet to know some random assistant in carolina??? come on man
Jul. 13, 2023 at 5:33 p.m.
did you even read the description i named for guys and then a few hours later elliot friedman said the exact same for names... hmm almost like i know something! also you should really read the comments where i explained exactly what happened with tulski being the one to back out at the last second but i guess your little pea brain couldnt think about that. they have been right before and they will be right again. trust me i did not want tulski aka dubas 2.0 to be gm so i wouldnt have even thought to suggest that. did you really expect me a guy that only watchs the leafs and isnt very active on the internet to know some random assistant in carolina??? come on man

Lol. 🤡
Jul. 13, 2023 at 5:38 p.m.
Reading that description gave me an aneurism.

Anyways Flames decline that.

Also you can't buy out Murray without an arb case being resolved at this point and you chose not to sign Samsonov here
Jul. 13, 2023 at 5:44 p.m.
Bookmarked. See you in a week.
Jul. 13, 2023 at 5:55 p.m.
well the mods moved this to the forms which i didnt even know existed but since they did that they got rid of the trade so here it is
nylander and lafferty to calgary for lindholm zadorov vadar
Jul. 13, 2023 at 5:57 p.m.
Quoting: Byrr
Bookmarked. See you in a week.

probably wont be done by then but okay see you then. come back in a month and itll have happend
Jul. 13, 2023 at 8:32 p.m.
torontos finest
i believe you, BetterThanDubass
BetterThanDubass liked this.
Jul. 14, 2023 at 10:25 a.m.
Jason Zucker Smile
I would personally pay for Nylander's first class ticket out of town. Any destination you want, little buddy.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll