C
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo of the Anaheim Ducks
$2,000,000$2,000,000
LW, RW
UFA - 2
Logo of the New York Rangers
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$450,000$450K)
LW
RFA - 3
$5,625,000$5,625,000
C, RW
NMC
UFA - 6
$800,000$800,000 (Performance Bonus$300,000$300K)
RW
NTC
UFA - 1
$3,641,667$3,641,667
C, LW
M-NTC
UFA - 4
$800,000$800,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$787,500$787,500
RW
UFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$3,872,000$3,872,000
LD
RFA - 2
$9,500,000$9,500,000
RD
UFA - 6
$5,666,667$5,666,667
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$3,000,000$3,000,000
LD
RFA - 1
$8,000,000$8,000,000
RD
NMC
UFA - 3
$825,000$825,000 (Performance Bonus$100,000$100K)
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$825,000$825,000
LD
UFA - 1
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$400,000$400K)
RD
RFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$800,000$800,000
RW, LW
UFA - 2
$787,500$787,500
LD
UFA - 2
Taxi Squad
$775,000$775,000 ($0$0$0$0)
C, RW
UFA - 2
$775,000$775,000 ($0$0$0$0)
LD
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Aug. 8, 2023 at 9:47 p.m.
Still don’t see Anaheim biting on that. They’d want Schneider over Jones and Perrault over Sykora likely, which becomes untenable for the Rangers.
OldNYIfan liked this.
Aug. 8, 2023 at 10:00 p.m.
Zegras is not available
LosPatos and OldNYIfan liked this.
Aug. 8, 2023 at 10:04 p.m.
LosPatos
Zegras takes one picture with Krieder and suddenly Rangers fans think he’s bound to be a Ranger now
OldNYIfan liked this.
Aug. 8, 2023 at 10:27 p.m.
Zegras isn’t going anywhere
OldNYIfan liked this.
Aug. 8, 2023 at 11:46 p.m.
Jah1722
There’s exactly ONE player on the Rangers that could be used to acquire Zegras and the ducks would have to add, Fox. He’s the only guy. After that there is ZERO combination of players and picks that could get Zegras.
OldNYIfan liked this.
Aug. 8, 2023 at 11:46 p.m.
Knuckle Danz
To the empty garbage cans:

Zegras is a native New Yorker. He needs not a picture with a Ranger or any other connection, because wanting to play for the team he grew up rooting for is incentive enough.

Said, putting the Perreault brothers together in either locale (likely Anaheim) plays a role in such a trade. A more opportune player return starts with Ryan Lindgren; pairing with either Drysdale or Fowler creates a settling of the defense (selling point).

Along with the brother Perreault, a veteran to balance the cap might come in handy..Goodrow. Once upon a time, this steady forward was a Shark; let him continue his career as a Duck. His game and presence steadies Anaheim's bottom six, with nearly no impact to the cap; his departure provides the ideal cap dump needed for future movement by the Rangers.

End the move with an addition by subtraction for the Ducks, by moving Isac Lundestrom. The Rangers offer two first round picks within the next three seasons, to close out a sound offer for a player who likely wants to be closer to home.
Aug. 9, 2023 at 1:14 a.m.
Quoting: HockeyDanz

Zegras is a native New Yorker. He needs not a picture with a Ranger or any other connection, because wanting to play for the team he grew up rooting for is incentive enough.

Said, putting the Perreault brothers together in either locale (likely Anaheim) plays a role in such a trade. A more opportune player return starts with Ryan Lindgren; pairing with either Drysdale or Fowler creates a settling of the defense (selling point).

Along with the brother Perreault, a veteran to balance the cap might come in handy..Goodrow. Once upon a time, this steady forward was a Shark; let him continue his career as a Duck. His game and presence steadies Anaheim's bottom six, with nearly no impact to the cap; his departure provides the ideal cap dump needed for future movement by the Rangers.

End the move with an addition by subtraction for the Ducks, by moving Isac Lundestrom. The Rangers offer two first round picks within the next three seasons, to close out a sound offer for a player who likely wants to be closer to home.

I hope you’re joking, but with how much time you put into this, I’m doubting you are?
Lindgren - plays the position the ducks are deepest at in the prospect pool. Worst case Mintyukov/Zellweger are ready to play LD with Anaheim next year. With Fowler and also Lacombe and Hinds in the pipeline he’s a terrible trade chip
Goodrow - he’s your cap to keep. You can offer picks if you want us to take his contract
Lundestrom - in no way shape or form addition by subtraction. He’s our 3C when he comes of LTIR as a 23 year old
Perreault - A fine prospect that doesn’t come close to touching Z’s value.
2 firsts - Ana not trying to rebuild for the next 5 years. Rangers firsts will be 20+, and won’t be NHL impact players for the next 3-5 years, if ever. We’ll take those picks for moving UFAs, not core pieces

A Z deal would look more like Schneider + Laf, and I’m not convinced ducks fans would be pleased with that. You’re asking for a near untouchable player
OldNYIfan liked this.
Aug. 9, 2023 at 2:21 a.m.
LosPatos

Holy delusional. You’re kidding right?
OldNYIfan liked this.
Aug. 9, 2023 at 6:35 a.m.
Knuckle Danz
Quoting: Jded
I hope you’re joking, but with how much time you put into this, I’m doubting you are?
Lindgren - plays the position the ducks are deepest at in the prospect pool. Worst case Mintyukov/Zellweger are ready to play LD with Anaheim next year. With Fowler and also Lacombe and Hinds in the pipeline he’s a terrible trade chip
Goodrow - he’s your cap to keep. You can offer picks if you want us to take his contract
Lundestrom - in no way shape or form addition by subtraction. He’s our 3C when he comes of LTIR as a 23 year old
Perreault - A fine prospect that doesn’t come close to touching Z’s value.
2 firsts - Ana not trying to rebuild for the next 5 years. Rangers firsts will be 20+, and won’t be NHL impact players for the next 3-5 years, if ever. We’ll take those picks for moving UFAs, not core pieces

A Z deal would look more like Schneider + Laf, and I’m not convinced ducks fans would be pleased with that. You’re asking for a near untouchable player

So, I'm going to reply backwards and use your own dregs to help you out.

With two more late firsts, your two-year rebuild nabs forwards and goaltenders. While your stockpile of LD is resounding, all aren't going to make it; though he hasn't done so in the NHL, Lindgren actually plays both sides on D..still quite useful and has a one-year contract; consider that while you may not want to rush those 19 year old D-men.

Giving you two firsts, adding Goodrow is pretty much covered. DO NOT try to sell Zegras, as if he's McDavid and Matthews. I have no issue with adding more to a deal, regarding Goodrow.

By the way, Lundestrom isn't without an impact cap hit; as for your third line center, Perreault, the older, slides there when his brother, the younger, joins. They eventually rise higher once Henrique/Strome/Vatrano reach the lesser of their usefulness.

As for "delusional", do you make it a point to respond to "delusional"? If so, enjoy yourself.
Aug. 9, 2023 at 10:07 a.m.
Once a Kings Fan Too

Quoting: LosPatos
Holy delusional. You’re kidding right?

This dimwit's conviction that we would trade Z and Isac for two firsts, cap disaster Goodrow, Lindgren and Perreault is one of the five worst evaluations I've ever seen on CapFriendly.
Jded and LosPatos liked this.
Aug. 9, 2023 at 11:19 a.m.
So, I'm going to reply backwards and use your own dregs to help you out.

With two more late firsts, your two-year rebuild nabs forwards and goaltenders. While your stockpile of LD is resounding, all aren't going to make it; though he hasn't done so in the NHL, Lindgren actually plays both sides on D..still quite useful and has a one-year contract; consider that while you may not want to rush those 19 year old D-men.

Giving you two firsts, adding Goodrow is pretty much covered. DO NOT try to sell Zegras, as if he's McDavid and Matthews. I have no issue with adding more to a deal, regarding Goodrow.

By the way, Lundestrom isn't without an impact cap hit; as for your third line center, Perreault, the older, slides there when his brother, the younger, joins. They eventually rise higher once Henrique/Strome/Vatrano reach the lesser of their usefulness.

As for "delusional", do you make it a point to respond to "delusional"? If so, enjoy yourself.

Pretty sure you’re quoting the wrong guy there guy. Never said delusional, but don’t blame whoever did.

2 firsts - everyone will take 2 firsts. However nobody moves their 22year old #1C face of the franchise for late firsts who have like a 20% chance of ever becoming top 6 players at all. We want neither if we’re moving Z. We don’t need the picks to get goalie prospects, we have 3, one ranked top 10 on the cusp of NHL. We don’t need more LD prospects, Fowler is there, and we have another 4 young LD behind him, 2 of which are top 5ish LD prospects.

We don’t need Perreault as a 3C, because we have one in Lunde, and Gaucher behind him. He’s an accessory piece, not a key piece for Zegras.

Talk about Lunde having a cost? He’s $1.8M as 3C. Goodrow is $4M as a 4th liner. Please tell me you didn’t even believe that comment yourself.

Ducks needs are big RD to complement Drysdale on the right side and high skill top line talent. The only player in the deal that fits that is leaving the Ducks in Z.

When you’re trading for someone a team doesn’t want to move, you have to pay something you don’t want to lose to to get him. Quantity does not equal quality. It’d start with Schneider and Laf. Go ahead and make your offer in an ACGM and just wait for the comments, even from NYR fans
OldNYIfan and LosPatos liked this.
Aug. 9, 2023 at 2:36 p.m.
Knuckle Danz
Pretty sure you’re quoting the wrong guy there guy. Never said delusional, but don’t blame whoever did.

2 firsts - everyone will take 2 firsts. However nobody moves their 22year old #1C face of the franchise for late firsts who have like a 20% chance of ever becoming top 6 players at all. We want neither if we’re moving Z. We don’t need the picks to get goalie prospects, we have 3, one ranked top 10 on the cusp of NHL. We don’t need more LD prospects, Fowler is there, and we have another 4 young LD behind him, 2 of which are top 5ish LD prospects.

We don’t need Perreault as a 3C, because we have one in Lunde, and Gaucher behind him. He’s an accessory piece, not a key piece for Zegras.

Talk about Lunde having a cost? He’s $1.8M as 3C. Goodrow is $4M as a 4th liner. Please tell me you didn’t even believe that comment yourself.

Ducks needs are big RD to complement Drysdale on the right side and high skill top line talent. The only player in the deal that fits that is leaving the Ducks in Z.

When you’re trading for someone a team doesn’t want to move, you have to pay something you don’t want to lose to to get him. Quantity does not equal quality. It’d start with Schneider and Laf. Go ahead and make your offer in an ACGM and just wait for the comments, even from NYR fans

Quote:

$3.64 million for a third liner..played as a fourth liner out of roster construct. Let's be real. His resume doesn't need justifying. Trying to minimize his game and value, based on a cap hit is bush league: the guy doesn't take a shift off and is physical, kills penalties and is the hockey definition of a Swiss Army knife.

Quote:

I've heard this empty story repeatedly. The difference between me and they, is that I actually look at the depth your organization has and measure the honest from the dishonest, when socalled ACGMs come along. The veterans in your core cancel out the need for Lafreniere, and yes, I'm saying that AS A Rangers' fan.

Terry, Killorn and MacTavish lay out a very solid top line. Henrique, Strome and Vatrano make an adept second line. Right now, while your year three (technically) of the rebuild continues, risk and opportunity are yours to work with

No one is suggesting a deal is imminent, not based on a damned thing but tomfoolery on a precocious website.

By the way, when an object NYI fan shows up with a like of your statements regarding a Ranger post, that should tell you exactly the nonsensical windbags you're playing up to.

Carry on.
Aug. 9, 2023 at 3:28 p.m.
$3.64 million for a third liner..played as a fourth liner out of roster construct. Let's be real. His resume doesn't need justifying. Trying to minimize his game and value, based on a cap hit is bush league: the guy doesn't take a shift off and is physical, kills penalties and is the hockey definition of a Swiss Army knife.

I've heard this empty story repeatedly. The difference between me and they, is that I actually look at the depth your organization has and measure the honest from the dishonest, when socalled ACGMs come along. The veterans in your core cancel out the need for Lafreniere, and yes, I'm saying that AS A Rangers' fan.

Terry, Killorn and MacTavish lay out a very solid top line. Henrique, Strome and Vatrano make an adept second line. Right now, while your year three (technically) of the rebuild continues, risk and opportunity are yours to work with

No one is suggesting a deal is imminent, not based on a damned thing but tomfoolery on a precocious website.

By the way, when an object NYI fan shows up with a like of your statements regarding a Ranger post, that should tell you exactly the nonsensical windbags you're playing up to.

Carry on.

The islander fan is actually a ducks fan

I’ve spent as much time as I’m willing to debating this. I’ll wait for your ACGM with this proposal. I’ll bet you get 7+ comments and at the absolute max, 1 will agree with you. I won’t hold my breath though, I get the sense you have no appetite for an ego check
OldNYIfan liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll