RFAYEARSCAP HIT
2$2,245,051
Trades
OTT
ARI
  1. Joseph, Mathieu
  2. 2025 2nd round pick (OTT)
OTT
  1. Duclair, Anthony ($1,500,000 retained)
SJS
  1. Highmore, Matthew
  2. 2024 4th round pick (TBL)
  3. 2025 3rd round pick (OTT)
Additional Details:
Deadline deal
Buyouts
Retained Salary Transactions
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the DET
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the DET
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the OTT
Logo of the OTT
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
21$83,500,000$80,999,931$0$1,850,000$2,500,069
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Ottawa Senators
$8,205,714$8,205,714
LW
UFA - 5
$8,350,000$8,350,000
C
UFA - 8
$2,500,000$2,500,000
RW
NTC
UFA - 1
$7,950,000$7,950,000
C
UFA - 7
$6,500,000$6,500,000
RW, C
NMC
UFA - 2
$4,975,000$4,975,000
RW, LW
UFA - 4
Logo of the San Jose Sharks
$1,500,000$1,500,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$2,245,051$2,245,051
C
RFA - 1
$2,500,000$2,500,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
$863,333$863,333
C, LW
RFA - 2
$835,000$835,000
C, RW
RFA - 2
$775,000$775,000
RW, C
UFA - 3
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$8,000,000$8,000,000
LD
UFA - 5
$4,600,000$4,600,000
LD/RD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$4,000,000$4,000,000
G
M-NTC
UFA - 5
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$1,850,000$2M)
LD
UFA - 1
$4,600,000$4,600,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
$2,750,000$2,750,000
G
UFA - 2
$2,000,000$2,000,000
LD/RD, LW
RFA - 1
$805,000$805,000
RD
RFA - 2
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$1,100,000$1,100,000
RD
NMC
UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Aug. 23, 2023 at 1:59 a.m.
That’s a zero retention offer, and if he rebounds to 21/22 season that’s well below market rate.
Aug. 23, 2023 at 2:19 a.m.
FartButt the 3rd
Nice
ThatBoredHockeyFan liked this.
Aug. 23, 2023 at 4:19 a.m.
Nice
ThatBoredHockeyFan liked this.
Aug. 23, 2023 at 7:35 a.m.
Leafs going to Leafs
If that happens, Leafs will win in 4
MitchJr liked this.
Aug. 23, 2023 at 8:49 a.m.
No chance to finish top 3 in Atlantic imo, & tough to see the SENs finishing above 3 of Sabres, Bruins, Isles & Pens
Aug. 23, 2023 at 9:33 a.m.
Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
Quoting: Leafsfan98
If that happens, Leafs will win in 4

LMAO not a chance. Outside of squeezing by a team that was beat up and have played more than an extra season over the past 4 years the Leafs can't defeat anyone in the playoffs. The Leafs have an insanely weak defense, a core 4 that never rise to the occasion of the playoffs. I think Leaf fans will be disappointed with Bertuzzi and Domi.... Ottawa takes that series in 5. They would get pushed around to no end.
Aug. 23, 2023 at 9:38 a.m.
Quoting: Riddick19
LMAO not a chance. Outside of squeezing by a team that was beat up and have played more than an extra season over the past 4 years the Leafs can't defeat anyone in the playoffs. The Leafs have an insanely weak defense, a core 4 that never rise to the occasion of the playoffs. I think Leaf fans will be disappointed with Bertuzzi and Domi.... Ottawa takes that series in 5. They would get pushed around to no end.

SENs have missed playoffs 6 (soon to be 7) straight years but you’re suddenly the 80’s Islanders😂? In magical world where sENs even make it, Leafs would be playing at home the entire series even if one of the arenas is a barn. Get out the broom 🧹 for the buds
Aug. 23, 2023 at 9:55 a.m.
Leafs going to Leafs

HAHAHAHA, you are incredibly biased... So I'll break it down for you:
Toronto is overall better at everything than Ottawa and has a better record head to head, Ottawa has not playoff experience and has a vastly weaker coach
I'm not even sure if Ottawa makes the playoffs and they for sure aren't beating the Leafs, Leafs will win in 4/5
Aug. 23, 2023 at 10:19 a.m.
Grierless Sharks Fan
I don't think the Sharks are doing that trade.
Also, that bottom 6 is rough without Duclair.
Aug. 23, 2023 at 11:01 a.m.
Quoting: Rob32sjsharks
That’s a zero retention offer, and if he rebounds to 21/22 season that’s well below market rate.

Even without retention it sucks
Rob32sjsharks and AStovetop liked this.
Aug. 23, 2023 at 12:45 p.m.
Hakuna Matata
You would need to get to the second round for that to happen based on standings projections
Aug. 23, 2023 at 1:51 p.m.
Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
HAHAHAHA, you are incredibly biased... So I'll break it down for you:
Toronto is overall better at everything than Ottawa and has a better record head to head, Ottawa has not playoff experience and has a vastly weaker coach
I'm not even sure if Ottawa makes the playoffs and they for sure aren't beating the Leafs, Leafs will win in 4/5

Not a chance!! Ottawa's core players are still climbing, Toronto's core group are just getting older. Ottawa has two players that have been on Cup championship teams (Tarasenko & Joseph) ansd Giroux who has been to a Cup Finals... Who do the Leafs have again? I predict Stutzle outscores Matthews who will be Toronto's top line center again as he outscored Matthews last season. I say the top lines we will call a wash it would be too close production-wise.

Ottawa's defense is absolutely 100% above and away better than Toronto's. Is there even 1 defenseman that you can say would provide decent defense on this team? Please don't say Brodie the guy has lost 2 steps and the Leafs are looking to move him for it. Giordano? The reigning league dinisaur who has lost 3 steps?? Sure as hell isn't Reilly or Klingberg?? Lilleggren? That would be funny he might have to block a shot or something...

Goalies I'd take Korpisalo over Samsonov any day. I mean you should know right who was the goaltender for Columbus the year they owned the Leafs? As I said, Tampa was just at the end of their rope last year's playoffs. You can tell they have just played too much hockey. The East will be in trouble this year's playoffs because they actually got a rest in. But Toronto is built with underperforming playoff chokers.

Sorry but the Leafs are on their downward spiral. No cap space, little in the way of prospects, Ottawa takes this series in 5 games tops. Like I said Ottawa would absolutely smash the Leafs all over the ice. Yes you have Reaves, but once MacEwen offsets him, Brady, Kleven, Chychrun, and Kastelic would absolutely own the rest of the Leafs I mean it wouldn't even be close.
Aug. 23, 2023 at 2:03 p.m.
Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
Quoting: MitchJr
SENs have missed playoffs 6 (soon to be 7) straight years but you’re suddenly the 80’s Islanders😂? In magical world where sENs even make it, Leafs would be playing at home the entire series even if one of the arenas is a barn. Get out the broom 🧹 for the buds

LMAO wait a minute? So the Leafs win one series against a team that has played an entire full extra season due to playoff success, and then bow out in what should have been 4 games in round 2... I mean 5 wins in the playoffs is the best playoff performasnce the Leafs have had in more than 20 years and you think the Leafs are a hardened bunch? LMFAO. Ottawa missed by 6 measily points missing their 35G Center all season and using 7 goaltenders. Doesn't matter where the Leafs play at home or on the road...Come playoffs they're the dsame bunch of Leaf chokers they were last year, the year before that, the year before that. If Ottawa cuts their insane amount of injuries by even 25% and use 4 goaltenders this year instead of 7? There's no way Ottawa misses the playoffs. If Ottawa gets in the Lrafs would not want anything to do with the Sens. The Leafs would be smashed all over the ice. Ottawa would be playing with house money as they wouldn't be expected to win the first time they make the playoffs in 7 years. Toronto would be bent under the pressure and lets be honest, even if you are an avid Leafs fan.... The Leafs don't do well under pressure. They were expected to lose against the Bolts which is understandable. Were expected to crush the Panthers based on them squeezing into the playoffs and that series wasn't even close. You thought Florida was physical? Ottawa will likely have Kleven, Tkachuk, Kastelic, MacEwen, Greig, Zub and Chychrun who all like the physical play. Toronto wouldn't have a chance, Ottawa wins that series easily. Regular season? I think the season series will be close.... playoffs however? Leafs don't have a goalie who has even won a series yet, no players that I can think of that have ever won the cup where Ottawa has 2.... Ottawa's goalie has already defeated the Leafs in the playoffs.... Sorry but anyway you look at it the Leafs are outclassed.... Both coaches suck so they're a wash. What is Keefe's win% in the playoffs just curiuous? LMAO He's a winner for sure LMAO
Aug. 23, 2023 at 2:09 p.m.
Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
Quoting: goodfella
I don't think the Sharks are doing that trade.
Also, that bottom 6 is rough without Duclair.

The 4th line I would agree with in terms of offense. But looking at the age of this team, the Sens can get by playing their 4th line 6 mins a game or less. But the 3rd line has a 20G scorer in Kubalik, a 20G center in Pinto, and Duclair who could also score 20G not sure how you see the 3rd line as weak?
Aug. 23, 2023 at 2:11 p.m.
LMAO wait a minute? So the Leafs win one series against a team that has played an entire full extra season due to playoff success, and then bow out in what should have been 4 games in round 2... I mean 5 wins in the playoffs is the best playoff performasnce the Leafs have had in more than 20 years and you think the Leafs are a hardened bunch? LMFAO. Ottawa missed by 6 measily points missing their 35G Center all season and using 7 goaltenders. Doesn't matter where the Leafs play at home or on the road...Come playoffs they're the dsame bunch of Leaf chokers they were last year, the year before that, the year before that. If Ottawa cuts their insane amount of injuries by even 25% and use 4 goaltenders this year instead of 7? There's no way Ottawa misses the playoffs. If Ottawa gets in the Lrafs would not want anything to do with the Sens. The Leafs would be smashed all over the ice. Ottawa would be playing with house money as they wouldn't be expected to win the first time they make the playoffs in 7 years. Toronto would be bent under the pressure and lets be honest, even if you are an avid Leafs fan.... The Leafs don't do well under pressure. They were expected to lose against the Bolts which is understandable. Were expected to crush the Panthers based on them squeezing into the playoffs and that series wasn't even close. You thought Florida was physical? Ottawa will likely have Kleven, Tkachuk, Kastelic, MacEwen, Greig, Zub and Chychrun who all like the physical play. Toronto wouldn't have a chance, Ottawa wins that series easily. Regular season? I think the season series will be close.... playoffs however? Leafs don't have a goalie who has even won a series yet, no players that I can think of that have ever won the cup where Ottawa has 2.... Ottawa's goalie has already defeated the Leafs in the playoffs.... Sorry but anyway you look at it the Leafs are outclassed.... Both coaches suck so they're a wash. What is Keefe's win% in the playoffs just curiuous? LMAO He's a winner for sure LMAO

You’ve missed the playoffs the past 6 years and 8 of the last 10. You play in a barn and are the 2nd most popular team in your home arena when leafs visit, but keep barking 😂… remember last year “our top 6 is better than Leafs top 6” and you finished 25 points behind us 😅.
Get those scouts fuelled up - be drafting early again next year.
Aug. 23, 2023 at 2:13 p.m.
Grierless Sharks Fan
The 4th line I would agree with in terms of offense. But looking at the age of this team, the Sens can get by playing their 4th line 6 mins a game or less. But the 3rd line has a 20G scorer in Kubalik, a 20G center in Pinto, and Duclair who could also score 20G not sure how you see the 3rd line as weak?

Because the Sharks aren't doing that trade. So it's really Pinto/Kub and who?
Aug. 23, 2023 at 2:50 p.m.
Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
Quoting: goodfella
Because the Sharks aren't doing that trade. So it's really Pinto/Kub and who?

I mean this is fantasy.... Duclair isn't coming back to Ottawa. But likely Ridley Greig who can also be a 15-20 goal scorer. There's potentially 60 goals on the 3rd line.... That's a decent 3rd line. I do agree that there won't be much production of the 4th line, but that's what happens when you're top heavy.
Aug. 23, 2023 at 2:54 p.m.
Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
You’ve missed the playoffs the past 6 years and 8 of the last 10. You play in a barn and are the 2nd most popular team in your home arena when leafs visit, but keep barking 😂… remember last year “our top 6 is better than Leafs top 6” and you finished 25 points behind us 😅.
Get those scouts fuelled up - be drafting early again next year.

Had Norris been healthy even half the season? We likely hit the 3rd round. The Leafs got through last season virtually injury-free!! The best season health-wise in years and the Leafs win 5 extra games!! Lets call a spade a spade here... The Leafs are a joke =D
Aug. 23, 2023 at 2:59 p.m.
Grierless Sharks Fan
I mean this is fantasy.... Duclair isn't coming back to Ottawa. But likely Ridley Greig who can also be a 15-20 goal scorer. There's potentially 60 goals on the 3rd line.... That's a decent 3rd line. I do agree that there won't be much production of the 4th line, but that's what happens when you're top heavy.

Top heavy is an understatement. I mean that in a good way. Stacked and fun to watch.
Aug. 23, 2023 at 3:13 p.m.
Had Norris been healthy even half the season? We likely hit the 3rd round. The Leafs got through last season virtually injury-free!! The best season health-wise in years and the Leafs win 5 extra games!! Lets call a spade a spade here... The Leafs are a joke =D

Leafs lost more man games to injury and still beat you by 25 points. Your team and arena and record are the jokes
Aug. 23, 2023 at 3:35 p.m.
Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
Leafs lost more man games to injury and still beat you by 25 points. Your team and arena and record are the jokes

Dude!!! it took you 19 years to win a round!!! The Arizona Coyotes have just as many series wins as you do LMFAO!!! Not to mention it took you what 7 seasons to make the playoffs just 6 seasons ago? The Leafs are an absolute joke and I know you know it. The LKeafs will be out 1st round and you idiot Leaf fans will be calling it the turn where you rid yourselves of all the losers etc...etc... It's all B.S., The Leafs build around the flash not winners always have.
Aug. 23, 2023 at 3:53 p.m.
Leafs going to Leafs
Not a chance!! Ottawa's core players are still climbing, Toronto's core group are just getting older. Ottawa has two players that have been on Cup championship teams (Tarasenko & Joseph) ansd Giroux who has been to a Cup Finals... Who do the Leafs have again? I predict Stutzle outscores Matthews who will be Toronto's top line center again as he outscored Matthews last season. I say the top lines we will call a wash it would be too close production-wise.

Ottawa's defense is absolutely 100% above and away better than Toronto's. Is there even 1 defenseman that you can say would provide decent defense on this team? Please don't say Brodie the guy has lost 2 steps and the Leafs are looking to move him for it. Giordano? The reigning league dinisaur who has lost 3 steps?? Sure as hell isn't Reilly or Klingberg?? Lilleggren? That would be funny he might have to block a shot or something...

Goalies I'd take Korpisalo over Samsonov any day. I mean you should know right who was the goaltender for Columbus the year they owned the Leafs? As I said, Tampa was just at the end of their rope last year's playoffs. You can tell they have just played too much hockey. The East will be in trouble this year's playoffs because they actually got a rest in. But Toronto is built with underperforming playoff chokers.

Sorry but the Leafs are on their downward spiral. No cap space, little in the way of prospects, Ottawa takes this series in 5 games tops. Like I said Ottawa would absolutely smash the Leafs all over the ice. Yes you have Reaves, but once MacEwen offsets him, Brady, Kleven, Chychrun, and Kastelic would absolutely own the rest of the Leafs I mean it wouldn't even be close.

Holy cow you're delusional... Toronto's core features: Matthews, 25, Marner, 26, Nylander, 27, Rielly, 29, JT, 32, only a few years older than Ottawa's... Stuzle had less goals and 3 more points in 10 more games... Leafs top line is better and they have Domi, cup finals, Murray, 2 cups, Muzzin, cup, Sammy, cup. Leafs core >>>>>>> Ottawa's core

No, it isn't... Toronto's defence is so much better than Ottawa's. They have better depth and better up front players...If Ott's defence was so good and Toronto's not as much, why did Toronto allow 50 fewer goals when there was a span where Jordie Benn wad the Leafs' number 1 guy? HAHAHA who's Ottawa's number 1 guy? Rielly is Toronto's ( you know, the guy that OWNS Chabot and the Sens... And produces in the playoffs). I do wonder though, how many playoff games have Stuzle, Tkachuk, Chabot and Norris have combined? 0 is correct

You are so biased... You know Korpisalo, the one that had a .891 save % in the playoffs... Or the one that was mediocre last 2 year? Compared to a .919 Sammy?

Huh? Ottawa is softer than my bedtime pillow... Tkachuk/Kastelic only go after the little guy and Chychrun isn't physical at all... And who the f**k is Kleven? Leafs take this series in 5 tops... Ottawa can't handle Bert, Domi, McCabe, Reaves, playoff Matthews (the one where he averages 3 hits a game), playoff Rielly, playoff Willy. Ottawa is so down bad, they aren't better than Toronto, Tampa, Detroit, Buffalo, Carolina, NYR, Devils, Pits or NYI so there's no spot left... And as for the stupidity in your last comment, The Leafs are still young, Ottawa's in bigger cap trouble than Toronto (they still don't have Pinto signed and have no cap space) and have a worse prospect pool than the Leafs...

All in all, stop being a clown who's bias towards his favourite team... Ottawa's outclassed by Toronto in every aspect
MitchJr liked this.
Aug. 23, 2023 at 4:09 p.m.
BoredHockeyGuy
What have I caused……..
Aug. 23, 2023 at 4:22 p.m.
Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
Holy cow you're delusional... Toronto's core features: Matthews, 25, Marner, 26, Nylander, 27, Rielly, 29, JT, 32, only a few years older than Ottawa's... Stuzle had less goals and 3 more points in 10 more games... Leafs top line is better and they have Domi, cup finals, Murray, 2 cups, Muzzin, cup, Sammy, cup. Leafs core >>>>>>> Ottawa's core

No, it isn't... Toronto's defence is so much better than Ottawa's. They have better depth and better up front players...If Ott's defence was so good and Toronto's not as much, why did Toronto allow 50 fewer goals when there was a span where Jordie Benn wad the Leafs' number 1 guy? HAHAHA who's Ottawa's number 1 guy? Rielly is Toronto's ( you know, the guy that OWNS Chabot and the Sens... And produces in the playoffs). I do wonder though, how many playoff games have Stuzle, Tkachuk, Chabot and Norris have combined? 0 is correct

You are so biased... You know Korpisalo, the one that had a .891 save % in the playoffs... Or the one that was mediocre last 2 year? Compared to a .919 Sammy?

Huh? Ottawa is softer than my bedtime pillow... Tkachuk/Kastelic only go after the little guy and Chychrun isn't physical at all... And who the f**k is Kleven? Leafs take this series in 5 tops... Ottawa can't handle Bert, Domi, McCabe, Reaves, playoff Matthews (the one where he averages 3 hits a game), playoff Rielly, playoff Willy. Ottawa is so down bad, they aren't better than Toronto, Tampa, Detroit, Buffalo, Carolina, NYR, Devils, Pits or NYI so there's no spot left... And as for the stupidity in your last comment, The Leafs are still young, Ottawa's in bigger cap trouble than Toronto (they still don't have Pinto signed and have no cap space) and have a worse prospect pool than the Leafs...

All in all, stop being a clown who's bias towards his favourite team... Ottawa's outclassed by Toronto in every aspect

My god dude you are delusional.... You know the Leafs keep losing in the first round for a reason right? Not a few bad breaks etc. Bertizzi scored 8 goals!!! But I get it... He's a Leaf now and once that jersey goes on players just become twice the player they were....I mean that is the reality right? Domi is in what team 20? But again he will strikle Leaf magic because everyone just becomes better putting on that jersey right?

Cup wins? You mean all the broken pieces that aren't going to play for you? Muzzin and Murray? Don't you find it odd how the Leafs are always chasing Ottawa left overs? Mete, Gambrell, Greening, Lajoie, and whole slew of others LMAO. So Toronto knows Ottawa is on the up and up hence why they take our retreads all the time. Let me guess? Klingberg will play twice as hard and will probaboy hit 70- points because he will want to remain a Leaf to his heart's content right? The Leafs are a joke, and had Ottawa not had to use 7 goaltenders, lose their 2nf line center all season long, Ottawa would've finished much higher up in the standings.

Stutzle is 21 years old.... How many points did Matthews get in his 3rd year? I want to hear you say it.... Stutzle will hit 100 points in his 4th year!! Will be making $4M less, and will likely outscore Matthews again this season. Toronto is on for a massive fall this season. Bertuzzi is not a top line type player, hence why Detroit and Boston didn't trry all that hard to retain him. Domi is a 3rd liner and no one ever keeps him, he's no better than a journeyman 3rd 4th liner.

Stop being a homer... You know the reasons the Leafs aren;'t going to make it. You're all insane!! Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result... Your prospect cupboard? You mean a couple of midgets and the next Colin Greening? Robertson is a nobody.... The little Finnish kid isn;t anything either, Toronto just advertises well but there is a reason these guys aren't going to pan out.

Lastly, Could you imagibne what would've happened had the Leafs played the Oilers in the playoffs? You talk about Korpisalo struggling... Woll ort Samsonov wouldn't have fared even close to as well as Korpisalo did. Edmonton's offense is the envy of the league. Toronto would've been out in 3 games. Florida spotted a 7 gpoal game on you. Every playoff game would've spotted the Oilers a 7 spot against the Leafs. With that Leaf defense? L.A. had Doughty, Gavriokov, and Kopitar who is a Selke nominee every year. The Leafs would've been the first team since 1890 to be out in 3 games LMAO
Aug. 23, 2023 at 4:33 p.m.
Leafs going to Leafs
My god dude you are delusional.... You know the Leafs keep losing in the first round for a reason right? Not a few bad breaks etc. Bertizzi scored 8 goals!!! But I get it... He's a Leaf now and once that jersey goes on players just become twice the player they were....I mean that is the reality right? Domi is in what team 20? But again he will strikle Leaf magic because everyone just becomes better putting on that jersey right?

Cup wins? You mean all the broken pieces that aren't going to play for you? Muzzin and Murray? Don't you find it odd how the Leafs are always chasing Ottawa left overs? Mete, Gambrell, Greening, Lajoie, and whole slew of others LMAO. So Toronto knows Ottawa is on the up and up hence why they take our retreads all the time. Let me guess? Klingberg will play twice as hard and will probaboy hit 70- points because he will want to remain a Leaf to his heart's content right? The Leafs are a joke, and had Ottawa not had to use 7 goaltenders, lose their 2nf line center all season long, Ottawa would've finished much higher up in the standings.

Stutzle is 21 years old.... How many points did Matthews get in his 3rd year? I want to hear you say it.... Stutzle will hit 100 points in his 4th year!! Will be making $4M less, and will likely outscore Matthews again this season. Toronto is on for a massive fall this season. Bertuzzi is not a top line type player, hence why Detroit and Boston didn't trry all that hard to retain him. Domi is a 3rd liner and no one ever keeps him, he's no better than a journeyman 3rd 4th liner.

Stop being a homer... You know the reasons the Leafs aren;'t going to make it. You're all insane!! Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result... Your prospect cupboard? You mean a couple of midgets and the next Colin Greening? Robertson is a nobody.... The little Finnish kid isn;t anything either, Toronto just advertises well but there is a reason these guys aren't going to pan out.

Lastly, Could you imagibne what would've happened had the Leafs played the Oilers in the playoffs? You talk about Korpisalo struggling... Woll ort Samsonov wouldn't have fared even close to as well as Korpisalo did. Edmonton's offense is the envy of the league. Toronto would've been out in 3 games. Florida spotted a 7 gpoal game on you. Every playoff game would've spotted the Oilers a 7 spot against the Leafs. With that Leaf defense? L.A. had Doughty, Gavriokov, and Kopitar who is a Selke nominee every year. The Leafs would've been the first team since 1890 to be out in 3 games LMAO

Buddy, what are you on? Bert had 10 points in 7 games in the playoffs... Here, we will settle this via public opinion... Ottawa's worse than Toronto and I'll prove it

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll