CGY
  1. Klingberg, John
  2. Minten, Fraser
  3. Samsonov, Ilya
  4. 2024 1st round pick (TOR)
  5. 2025 3rd round pick (TOR)
  6. 2026 5th round pick (TOR)
TOR
  1. Markström, Jacob ($2,000,000 retained)
VAN
  1. Zadorov, Nikita
  2. 2025 5th round pick (CGY)
CGY
  1. Kuznetsov, Evgeny
  2. Mantha, Anthony
  3. 2024 1st round pick (WSH)
  4. 2025 1st round pick (WSH)
  5. 2025 2nd round pick (BOS)
  6. 2025 5th round pick (WSH)
WSH
  1. Hanifin, Noah
  2. Lindholm, Elias
Additional Details:
Lindholm signs 8.5x6
Hanifin signs 7.25x8
CGY
  1. 2025 1st round pick (PIT)
PIT
  1. Tanev, Christopher ($2,250,000 retained)
Additional Details:
Signs 2 year extension
CGY
  1. 2024 2nd round pick (NSH)
  2. 2024 4th round pick (CHI)
CGY
  1. 2024 4th round pick (BUF)
BUF
  1. Vladar, Daniel
Additional Details:
Anywhere
CGY
  1. Coghlan, Dylan
  2. 2024 2nd round pick (CAR)
  3. 2025 4th round pick (CAR)
CAR
  1. Mangiapane, Andrew ($2,900,000 retained)
Retained Salary Transactions
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the NSH
Logo of the CAR
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CHI
Logo of the BUF
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the FLA
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the PIT
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the BOS
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the CAR
Logo of the WSH
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the TOR
Logo of the CGY
Logo of the CGY
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
22$83,500,000$75,974,999$0$1,092,500$7,525,001

Roster

Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the Calgary Flames
$10,500,000$10,500,000
LW, RW
NMC
UFA - 8
$7,000,000$7,000,000
C
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo of the Vancouver Canucks
$4,950,000$4,950,000
RW, LW
UFA - 3
$762,500$762,500
LW, C
UFA - 1
Logo of the Washington Capitals
$3,900,000$3,900,000
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
$925,000$925,000 (Performance Bonus$850,000$850K)
RW
RFA - 2
$3,100,000$3,100,000
C, LW, RW
UFA - 2
$5,350,000$5,350,000
C
NMC
UFA - 1
$4,900,000$4,900,000
RW, LW
NTC
UFA - 4
$762,500$762,500
RW, LW
UFA - 1
$863,333$863,333 (Performance Bonus$212,500$212K)
LW, C
RFA - 2
$825,000$825,000
RW
UFA - 2
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$6,250,000$6,250,000
LD/RD
NTC
UFA - 8
$4,550,000$4,550,000
RD
UFA - 3
Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
$3,550,000$3,550,000
G
UFA - 1
$762,500$762,500
LD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
$4,150,000$4,150,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$813,333$813,333 (Performance Bonus$15,000$15K)
G
RFA - 1
$823,333$823,333 (Performance Bonus$15,000$15K)
LD
RFA - 2
Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes
$850,000$850,000
RD
RFA - 1
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$762,500$762,500
RD
UFA - 1
$2,500,000$2,500,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$775,000$775,000
RW
RFA - 1
$1,300,000$1,300,000
C
UFA - 1
Taxi Squad
Logo of the Washington Capitals
$2,850,000$2,850,000 ($1,700,000$2M$1,700,000$2M)
LW, RW
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Nov. 11, 2023 at 7:21 a.m.
JimmyPaek
Tanev isn’t worth a 1st. He’s washed.
Mr_Gardoki liked this.
Nov. 11, 2023 at 7:33 a.m.
Banned
Leafs easily decline and stop taking your calls forever after that
Nov. 11, 2023 at 7:59 a.m.
Leafs going to Leafs
Quoting: Kinger25
Leafs easily decline and stop taking your calls forever after that

No, they'll take your calls about Z though
Nov. 11, 2023 at 8:28 a.m.
Vancouver accepts that deal!
Kinger25 liked this.
Nov. 11, 2023 at 9:07 a.m.
caps decline. Not worth 2 firsts. I don't think they're interested in hanafin either
brady_t12 and NoVaSpartan liked this.
Nov. 11, 2023 at 10:01 a.m.
Banned
Quoting: edeangel84

With 50% retention, he's worth a 2nd at best. Regardless, even with 50% retention, the Pens don't have the cap space, so this trade failed before he even typed it out.
Nov. 11, 2023 at 10:32 a.m.
westleysnipez

Quoting: Mr_Gardoki
With 50% retention, he's worth a 2nd at best. Regardless, even with 50% retention, the Pens don't have the cap space, so this trade failed before he even typed it out.

Tanev is a Top-4 RHD who plays ~20 mins ATOI. He's going to be worth a 1st as a rental 100%. More if there's retention.
KingofRnR and AK50 liked this.
Nov. 11, 2023 at 10:39 a.m.
Banned
Quoting: westleysnipez
Tanev is a Top-4 RHD who plays ~20 mins ATOI. He's going to be worth a 1st as a rental 100%. More if there's retention.

Tanev is playing 20 min a game because CGY doesn't have a choice. He's still decent, but he's definitely more average at this point in his career. He certainly won't be worth more than a 1st even with retention. That's just silly. Could he go for a first at the deadline? I mean, we always have to invoke the Chiarot situation, so I can never say no.

Regardless, the trade the Pens can't and won't happen.
Nov. 11, 2023 at 11:09 a.m.
Future Norris guy
Zero chance of Hanifin and Lindholm committing long term with Washington, They already lost Backstrom probably for good. They're trying to unload Kuznetsov. Oshie is a shell of his former self and the same with Carlson. And only 3 years left for Ovie. Washington needs a full rebuild here same with Boston and Pittsburgh.
Nov. 11, 2023 at 1:09 p.m.
I'd do a 2nd for Tanev
Nov. 11, 2023 at 6:41 p.m.
TrevorA
Flames don’t need a Rebuild or Tear down lol

They just need to rid themselves of any and all of the whiny, cry baby, weasels in the locker room for huge returns

Quoting: pensfan21
I'd do a 2nd for Tanev

Y’all don’t have a clue if you think Tanev’s washed or won’t return a 1st, especially with retention. A 2nd is just laughable and completely discredits you if you try to argue otherwise
Nov. 11, 2023 at 7:21 p.m.
Banned
Quoting: KingofRnR

Y’all don’t have a clue if you think Tanev’s washed or won’t return a 1st, especially with retention. A 2nd is just laughable and completely discredits you if you try to argue otherwise

You are the epitome of a homer. Everything you said pretty much discredits yourself with your extreme bias and lack of hockey knowledge.
Nov. 11, 2023 at 7:32 p.m.
TrevorA
You are the epitome of a homer. Everything you said pretty much discredits yourself with your extreme bias and lack of hockey knowledge.

Ahh, reverting back to insults instead of making valid arguments I see. I thought we’d discussed this already, but that all seems to have been lost on you. You’re not very good at retaining things you’ve been taught are you!? 🧐

Why don’t you go back to your little boy statistics toolbox and explain how Tanev is washed and not worth a 1st, given the clear amount of interest in and AGM’s for him 50% retained

Not sure how you’ll support your argument that CGY needs to rid themselves of anybody no longer wanting to be a Flame with that toolbox either, but I’ll sit here waiting patiently kiddo 👶
Nov. 11, 2023 at 7:37 p.m.
Banned
Edited Nov. 11, 2023 at 7:48 p.m.
Ahh, reverting back to insults instead of making valid arguments I see. I thought we’d discussed this already, but that all seems to have been lost on you. You’re not very good at retaining things you’ve been taught are you!? 🧐

Why don’t you go back to your little boy statistics toolbox and explain how Tanev is washed and not worth a 1st, given the clear amount of interest in and AGM’s for him 50% retained

Not sure how you’ll support your argument that CGY needs to rid themselves of anybody no longer wanting to be a Flame with that toolbox either, but I’ll sit here waiting patiently kiddo 👶

I'm back to the insults? Maybe look at your previous reply suggesting if we disagree with you, we're discrediting ourselves. You're provoking, so don't be shocked when someon bites back.

Given the Chiarot rule, of course it's possible he can garner a 1st, but that doesn't mean he will or that he's worth one, which he's not. Just because a GM is willing to pay a certain price, doesn't mean the player is worth said price. GM's overpay all the time.

He's still a decent dman, but he's absolutely begun his decline.

But again, you're are a high-level homer, so as you've proven before, it doesn't matter what stats I give you. You will reason around them, so I'm not putting in the effort again. You say whatever you believe supports YOUR narrative, damning all logic and/or facts.
Nov. 11, 2023 at 7:59 p.m.
TrevorA
I'm back to the insults? Maybe look at your previous reply suggesting if we disagree with you, we're discrediting ourselves. You're provoking, so don't be shocked when someon bites back.

Given the Chiarot rule, of course it's possible he can garner a 1st, but that doesn't mean he will or that he's worth one, which he's not. Just because a GM is willing to pay a certain price, doesn't mean the player is worth said price. GM's overpay all the time.

He's still a decent dman, but he's absolutely begun his decline.

But again, you're are a high-level homer, so as you've proven before, it doesn't matter what stats I give you. You will reason around them, so I'm not putting in the effort again.

Okay, I’m the Homer who’s loves his Team & Values their Players, wanting the best in return if they’re in fact Traded. If that’s the case, we’re all Homers then, no!?

You’re only discrediting yourself if you argue otherwise. I can’t tell from your reply if you are or not tbh. You seem to agree he could fetch a 1st. Perhaps maybe not from PIT, which you would and should know better than me, but I definitely know more about the Flames and their Players than you. Do you disagree!?

I don’t believe there’s anything out there to suggest Tanev’s play has begin to decline other than making a generalization based on his age. If you ever watched him play, you would clearly see and know, he’s STILL the same old Super Intelligent, Fast Skating, Reads the Play RockStar Shut Down Defensemen he’s known for otherwise why would everybody be wanting him right now!?

Go ahead with your insults, I find those who are too lazy to justify or backup their positions or statements and have to say they know more or try to put themselves up on a pedestal to feel bigger and better about themselves to be nothing more than extremely immature insecure children

You’re right, it goes both ways. I prefer to be civil, but if you want to be lazy & angry, that’s all on you. No sweat off my 🥜
Nov. 11, 2023 at 8:08 p.m.
Banned
Okay, I’m the Homer who’s loves his Team & Values their Players, wanting the best in return if they’re in fact Traded. If that’s the case, we’re all Homers then, no!?

You’re only discrediting yourself if you argue otherwise. I can’t tell from your reply if you are or not tbh. You seem to agree he could fetch a 1st. Perhaps maybe not from PIT, which you would and should know better than me, but I definitely know more about the Flames and their Players than you. Do you disagree!?

I don’t believe there’s anything out there to suggest Tanev’s play has begin to decline other than making a generalization based on his age. If you ever watched him play, you would clearly see and know, he’s STILL the same old Super Intelligent, Fast Skating, Reads the Play RockStar Shut Down Defensemen he’s known for otherwise why would everybody be wanting him right now!?

Go ahead with your insults, I find those who are too lazy to justify or backup their positions or statements and have to say they know more or try to put themselves up on a pedestal to feel bigger and better about themselves to be nothing more than extremely immature insecure children

You’re right, it goes both ways. I prefer to be civil, but if you want to be lazy & angry, that’s all on you. No sweat off my 🥜

But you're not civil. You're passive aggressive and argumentative. You did it in your very first reply regarding Vladar. Before even allowing a discussion to happen, you said things to dispell the credibility of valid hockey stats and said something along of the lines of what you're saying now about discrediting myself if I disagree.

You're trying to act like you're polite, but you say subversive insulting comments and then act like this little innocent boy when people bite back. At least I have the balls to be who I am. Stop acting like you're so nice and innocent. You're not. Just because you may not use insulting words, doesn't mean you're not being insulting.

EDIT:
And you're a homer because you overvalue your own players in the face of actual facts and stats given to you (this is in reference to the Vladar discussion). At the end of the day you will use your own personal rationale to support your narrative rather than real information. That's being a homer.
Nov. 11, 2023 at 8:59 p.m.
TrevorA
But you're not civil. You're passive aggressive and argumentative. You did it in your very first reply regarding Vladar. Before even allowing a discussion to happen, you said things to dispell the credibility of valid hockey stats and said something along of the lines of what you're saying now about discrediting myself if I disagree.

You're trying to act like you're polite, but you say subversive insulting comments and then act like this little innocent boy when people bite back. At least I have the balls to be who I am. Stop acting like you're so nice and innocent. You're not. Just because you may not use insulting words, doesn't mean you're not being insulting.

EDIT:
And you're a homer because you overvalue your own players in the face of actual facts and stats given to you (this is in reference to the Vladar discussion). At the end of the day you will use your own personal rationale to support your narrative rather than real information. That's being a homer.

I’m a mirror man. I give back what I get

Not sure where you got the impression I’m innocent, polite or that I’m a nice guy. I can be, but I don’t have to be either. I’m certainly not going around here with my nose stuck up pretending I know it all looking down on people as if my 💩 doesn’t stink

Newsflash! We’re here to make arguments and support our positions. The difference is 90%+ of posters here are just looking for likes and/or to troll others, so they make ridiculous & pointless statements, like “he’s worth a 2nd at best. The Trade failed even before it was written. Vladar isn’t a good goaltender” instead of offering anything of interest or of any substance to prop up or support their statement or create any kind of healthy debate and discord

I try to support my arguments as much as possible. I can’t help how you want or decide to interpret what I write or that you think I’m being passive aggressive, argumentative or insulting, again that’s all on you, take some accountability man. Im not the bad guy here, I’m not the one saying I know more or trying to imply I’m better

I’m sincerely looking for interesting debate and to learn, but if you think I’m just going to back down, not push back or stand up for what I believe (yes even when it comes to stupid hockey that’s really meaningless at the end of the day), you seriously mistook and underestimated me

If you’re cool, I’ll be cool. If you’re not, I probably won’t be either. That’s who I am, you can checks my balls if you want. At least I can hold myself accountable and I’m not a pompous know it all who needs to belittle others to try and make myself feel better about myself and then continue to circle back to see if there’s someone who agrees with me, so we can join in together and jump all over the person who isn’t just accepting what you have to say as gospel, simply because your statements are solely based on personal opinions/generalization and some cherry picked statistics you are too lazy to share or use to support your arguments. Got it!? Just Be Better, k!
Nov. 12, 2023 at 10:04 a.m.
Flames don’t need a Rebuild or Tear down lol

They just need to rid themselves of any and all of the whiny, cry baby, weasels in the locker room for huge returns

Maybe he would get a 1st. All I'm saying is that I would only do the trade for a 2nd. Definitely isn't washed but with where the Pens are at I wouldn't give up more than that
KingofRnR and AK50 liked this.
Nov. 12, 2023 at 1:49 p.m.
TrevorA
Quoting: pensfan21
Maybe he would get a 1st. All I'm saying is that I would only do the trade for a 2nd. Definitely isn't washed but with where the Pens are at I wouldn't give up more than that

That's Completely Fair, I Appreciate Your Response!
pensfan21 and AK50 liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll