$2,000,000$1,541,667
LD/RD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
$1,100,000$847,917
RD
RFA - 2
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$5,625,000$4,335,938
LD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$4,687,500$3,613,281
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$4,150,000$3,198,958
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Nov. 22, 2023 at 12:08 p.m.
Banned
Leafs are not in on Hanifin only zadorov and tanev and they could get both for less then this
Nov. 22, 2023 at 12:12 p.m.
thoughts and prayers for you on your couch.
Nov. 22, 2023 at 12:21 p.m.
Not enough, has to be a better prospect.
Nov. 22, 2023 at 12:21 p.m.
Quoting: Kinger25
Leafs are not in on Hanifin only zadorov and tanev and they could get both for less then this

This guy has some inside info on the value for defence man
Nov. 22, 2023 at 12:36 p.m.
Quoting: PSJ
Not enough, has to be a better prospect.

Minten is pretty good, and if I'm not mistaken he fills a position of need in the depth charts, so if they Flames scouts or GM are high enough on him, he could be enough. Probably would need to add a second prospect though or a 2nd.
KingofRnR and Totally_Offside liked this.
Nov. 22, 2023 at 12:42 p.m.
First round bust
Those pesky floors are holding you hostage.

The value is around what I would expect for Hanifin. Obviously I would prefer if the Flames got more, but realistically I think that's about the return we can expect.

I don't think the Flames would retain only 500k, I think they retain half or none, because of only having 3 retention slots.
KingofRnR, GMBL and Totally_Offside liked this.
Nov. 22, 2023 at 12:42 p.m.
TrevorA
Edited Nov. 22, 2023 at 6:05 p.m.
Quoting: GMBL
Minten is pretty good, and if I'm not mistaken he fills a position of need in the depth charts, so if they Flames scouts or GM are high enough on him, he could be enough. Probably would need to add a second prospect though or a 2nd.

Ageed, add a 2nd/Liljegren and we’d even retain more on Hanifin, but how do the Leafs take on his Cap without running a 20-21 man roster

Not sure many on my fellow Flames Fans would agree, but I wouldn’t mind Jarnkrok back. He’s better at playing Centre and more reliable defensively than Dube is and probably Sharangovich & for sure Ruzicka too
GMBL and oilfire liked this.
Nov. 22, 2023 at 12:48 p.m.
B
Painted yourself in the corner, just like Mo NeyLander negotiations
Nov. 22, 2023 at 12:57 p.m.
Quoting: KingofRnR
Ageed, add a 2nd/Liljegren and we’d even retain more on Hanifin, but how do the Leafs take on his Cap without running a 20-21 man roster

Not sure many on my fellow Flames Fans would agree, I wouldn’t mind Jarnkrok back. He’s better at playing Centre and more reliable defensively than Dube is and probably Sharangovich & for sure Ruzicka too

I disagree, the proposal is fine, keep Liljegren, most of yall like him anyway. Let's throw in Tanev, both 50% retained for everything in your cupboards.

Cmon Brad, you owe us and you need the D.
Totally_Offside liked this.
Nov. 22, 2023 at 1:25 p.m.
Massive overpay for pending ufa
Nov. 22, 2023 at 6:12 p.m.
TrevorA
Edited Nov. 22, 2023 at 6:19 p.m.
Quoting: oilfire
I disagree, the proposal is fine, keep Liljegren, most of yall like him anyway. Let's throw in Tanev, both 50% retained for everything in your cupboards.

Cmon Brad, you owe us and you need the D.

You have to consider where that 1st Round Pick will be.

Hanifin with retention is worth what Hampus Lindholm & just under what Injury Prone Chychrun was Traded for:

1st + 1st/2nd/Top Prospect + 2nd + Roster Player/Cap Take Back, so the proposed offer here is a 2nd and Roster Player/Cap Take Back Short. Maybe that’s Jarnkrok or McCabe, but if it’s Klingberg, then they have to add either an additional 2nd (like BOS paid ANA to take Moore back) OR a 3rd + Abruzzese for sure

Abruzzese is only worth a Late Round Pick at Best, which we wouldn’t pay. We’d offer another AHL’er we don’t need in return, like Oesterle
oilfire liked this.
Nov. 22, 2023 at 6:15 p.m.
TrevorA
Quoting: MitchJr
Massive overpay for pending ufa

Pre-Negotiate an extension ahead of time then…. Really not that difficult. Brodie & Klingberg will be off the books and the Cap is set to Increase as well, so you should be able to cover Nylander’s New Contract and if not, ship McCabe and/or Jarnkrok out
Nov. 22, 2023 at 6:58 p.m.
You have to consider where that 1st Round Pick will be.

Hanifin with retention is worth what Hampus Lindholm & just under what Injury Prone Chychrun was Traded for:

1st + 1st/2nd/Top Prospect + 2nd + Roster Player/Cap Take Back, so the proposed offer here is a 2nd and Roster Player/Cap Take Back Short. Maybe that’s Jarnkrok or McCabe, but if it’s Klingberg, then they have to add either an additional 2nd (like BOS paid ANA to take Moore back) OR a 3rd + Abruzzese for sure

Abruzzese is only worth a Late Round Pick at Best, which we wouldn’t pay. We’d offer another AHL’er we don’t need in return, like Oesterle

Chychrun had more time on his contract, we're not likely to get any low unprotected picks.

At a very simple glance 2 1sts and a 3rd ain't bad.

If we're doing any better, it would probably just be a different prospect from a different team.

From a Leafs perspective, I'd say that's as good as it gets, take it or leave it.
Nov. 22, 2023 at 7:13 p.m.
TrevorA
Edited Nov. 22, 2023 at 7:18 p.m.
Chychrun had more time on his contract, we're not likely to get any low unprotected picks.

At a very simple glance 2 1sts and a 3rd ain't bad.

If we're doing any better, it would probably just be a different prospect from a different team.

From a Leafs perspective, I'd say that's as good as it gets, take it or leave it.

Minten is still an Unproven Prospect man. Just because TOR Fans want you to believe Knies and Minten are the next up & coming SuperStars doesn’t mean you should believe them

See if they’ll Trade Knies for Pospisil or even Zary and see what happens. They way over value their Players, Picks & Prospects. You don’t see Flames Fans going around saying Pospisil is the next great thing, is untouchable or worth McDavid like TOR Fans believe Knies is. We’re far more reserved and as much as we try to “sell” our Players, we’re not selling BS or Snake Oil like the majority of them clearly do. Don’t forget, they believe the Universe revolves around the City of Toronto and all other 31 NHL Teams simply exist to serve them lol

Minten’s still just worth a 2nd and TOR/Treliving should & will pay a premium in any Trade they do with CGY/Conroy, otherwise we’ll get better offers and/or will move our Players elsewhere. We have what’s referred to as “leverage”

Chychrun could go down with an injury at any time, he has bad knees and won’t likely be able to maintain his play, let alone play as long as Hanifin will either imo
oilfire liked this.
Nov. 22, 2023 at 7:18 p.m.
Minten is still an Unproven Prospect man. Just because TOR Fans want you to believe Knies and Minten are the next up & coming SuperStars doesn’t mean you should believe them

See if they’ll Trade Knies for Pospisil or even Zary and see what happens. They way over value their Players, Picks & Prospects. You don’t see Flames Fans going around saying Pospisil is the next great thing, is untouchable or worth McDavid like TOR Fans believe Knies is. We’re far more reserved and as much as we try to “sell” our Players, we’re not selling BS or Snake Oil like the majority of them clearly do. Don’t forget, they believe the Universe revolves around the City of Toronto and all other 31 NHL Teams simply exist to serve them lol

Minten’s still just worth a 2nd and TOR/Treliving should & will pay a premium in any Trade they do with CGY/Conroy, otherwise we’ll get better offers and/or will move our Players elsewhere. We have what’s referred to as “leverage”

Chychrun could go down with an injury at any time, he has bad knees and won’t likely be able to maintain his play, let alone play as long as Hanifin will imo

#rentfree 😅
Nov. 22, 2023 at 7:28 p.m.
#rentfree 😅

Don't make me go full troll on you, you know I'm petty AF.
KingofRnR liked this.
Nov. 22, 2023 at 7:30 p.m.

Chychrun could go down with an injury at any time, he has bad knees and won’t likely be able to maintain his play, let alone play as long as Hanifin will either imo

I'm trying to be reasonable, I don't know why, Toronto fans annoy me by their mere existence.
KingofRnR liked this.
Nov. 22, 2023 at 7:33 p.m.

Don't make me go full troll on you, you know I'm petty AF.

You Alberta guys need to chill I think; no need to bring up regional grievances. Just because we don’t agree on player valuations 🤷🏻; pretty standard on here that teams out of playoffs want more for their players than teams in playoffs are offering.
I hope flames & oilers both turn it around (but lose to the leafs of course). League is more interesting with McJesus flying and Battle of Alberta roaring.
Nov. 22, 2023 at 7:35 p.m.
TrevorA
#rentfree 😅

Yes, you’re absolutely one of them Mitch

Now be a good little boy and go sit down and try not to bother or interrupt the adults while they are conversing and maybe if you’re good, we’ll give you a treat later on, k

Such a Cute Kid, Little Mitch Jr. is, isn’t he!? He just craves and is so desperate for attention sometimes, that he pees himself from time to time. He may also already have or might be developing some disabilities as well is all 🤕
You Alberta guys need to chill I think; no need to bring up regional grievances. Just because we don’t agree on player valuations 🤷🏻; pretty standard on here that teams out of playoffs want more for their players than teams in playoffs are offering.
I hope flames & oilers both turn it around (but lose to the leafs of course). League is more interesting with McJesus flying and Battle of Alberta roaring.

Telling someone to chill is low key the most passive aggressive thing you can say.

I'm not on my A game today, can we just leave it at 1967?
KingofRnR liked this.
Yes, you’re absolutely one of them Mitch

Now be a good little boy and go sit down and try not to bother or interrupt the adults while they are conversing and maybe if you’re good, we’ll give you a treat later on, k

Such a Cute Kid, Little Mitch Jr. is, isn’t he!? He just craves and is so desperate for attention sometimes, that he pees himself from time to time. He may also already have or might be developing some disabilities as well is all 🤕

You’re a peach; howie meeker jr to the rescue
Nov. 22, 2023 at 7:37 p.m.
Telling someone to chill is low key the most passive aggressive thing you can say.

I'm not on my A game today, can we just leave it at 1967?

Well I tried; enjoy the season bud. Good luck getting FAs after Drai bolts. At least You can watch the Leafs parades in a few years when McJesus comes home
Nov. 22, 2023 at 7:38 p.m.
TrevorA
You’re a peach; howie meeker jr to the rescue

I try 😀 Hope you can take it as much as you try to dish it out bud

Quoting: MitchJre
Well I tried; enjoy the season bud. Good luck getting FAs after Drai bolts. At least You can watch the Leafs parades in a few years when McJesus comes home

You just can’t help it, can you!? You always just want to try and bring others down to wrestle in the gross little pig pen you play and live in and just go full on negative and nasty. I feel yet another TOR Fan/MitchJr Tantrum coming on…. Somebody needs a nap 💤
oilfire liked this.
Nov. 22, 2023 at 7:42 p.m.
I try 😀 Hope you can take it as much as you try to dish it out bud

I sit at the feet of self appointed master of cap friendly. I’m sure Conroy is monitoring and job offer is pending for you champ 👍
Nov. 22, 2023 at 7:44 p.m.

Yesss, feed me your hate, excuse me, I gotta go make my palms hairy watching the last episode of every LFR season.

If what you say happens, would it be the first time a good player went the other way? Why would McDavid sign in Toronto when he's so passionate about winning?
KingofRnR liked this.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll