SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

DEVILS ARE WI-FI COMPATIBLE

Created by: Ruiner71
Published: Jan. 7 at 10:16 p.m.
Salary Cap: $83,500,000
Season Days: 102/192 (53%)
Central Registry Determination: This trade has met the central registry's trade checklist

Logo of the Montreal CanadiensMontreal Canadiens

OutStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Xhekaj, ArberWaivers ExemptMontreal CanadiensMinor-$0011---17123--
InStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Laberge, SamuelWaivers ExemptNew Jersey DevilsMinor-$0011---2000--
ChangeCap SpaceRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Initial$2,560,0002346734916
Change$0000000
Final$2,560,0002346734916-1-2-3

Logo of the New Jersey DevilsNew Jersey Devils

OutStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Laberge, SamuelWaivers ExemptNew Jersey DevilsMinor-$0011---2000--
InStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Xhekaj, ArberWaivers ExemptMontreal CanadiensMinor-$0011---17123--
ChangeCap SpaceRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Initial$2,625,8332144663511
Change$0000000
Final$2,625,8332144663511123
Jan. 7 at 11:50 p.m.
I think someone have watch today comet vs rocket game...
CD25 liked this.
Jan. 8 at 7:47 a.m.
My two cents is that Xhekaj is in the AHL because he's not the D that Hughes is looking to trade. He'll be playing big minutes in the AHL until some room is cleared on the Habs D.
EatMyScoobySnack liked this.
Jan. 8 at 11:24 a.m.
I'd love Xhekaj, but I don't think Montreal intends to move him
Jan. 8 at 11:44 a.m.
no one is getting xhekajs unless they are willing to pay until it hurts.

this is not a tradable player.
Jan. 8 at 1:34 p.m.
I Love J Boqvist
Nice swap of AHL depth. Utica could use an Okhotiuk replacement
Jan. 8 at 3:42 p.m.
Quoting: dgibb10
Nice swap of AHL depth. Utica could use an Okhotiuk replacement

dont watch or read much hockey do you?

arber is not an ahl player. he is being developped, he is working on his conditioning.

look up 'nhl waivers' too. it could be helpfil
Jan. 8 at 3:44 p.m.
I Love J Boqvist
Quoting: my_name_is_Fil
dont watch or read much hockey do you?

arber is not an ahl player. he is being developped, he is working on his conditioning.

look up 'nhl waivers' too. it could be helpfil

Where is he currently playing?

There's actually specifically something for NHL players requiring conditioning. It's called a conditioning stint.

Real nice 40 day conditioning stint. Arber must be in pretty awful shape then
Jan. 8 at 4:57 p.m.
Where is he currently playing?

There's actually specifically something for NHL players requiring conditioning. It's called a conditioning stint.

Real nice 40 day conditioning stint. Arber must be in pretty awful shape then

no stint needed hes waiver exempt.
EatMyScoobySnack and Dom1422 liked this.
Jan. 8 at 6:07 p.m.
I Love J Boqvist
Quoting: my_name_is_Fil
no stint needed hes waiver exempt.

And yet he hasn't come back up. Perhaps because he's the 9th dman on the depth chart
Jan. 8 at 7:57 p.m.
And yet he hasn't come back up. Perhaps because he's the 9th dman on the depth chart

Quoting: CD25
My two cents is that Xhekaj is in the AHL because he's not the D that Hughes is looking to trade. He'll be playing big minutes in the AHL until some room is cleared on the Habs D.
Jan. 9 at 4:48 a.m.

Nope the reason why Xhekaj was demote to AHL was

1: return from injury and need reconditioned

2: was going out of is game style and getting stupid penalty

3: as a good rookie he should have big minutes and with Savard, Matheson taking them he need to find it elsewhere

4: he need to remember that while hit and fighting it is game style that he's also good with the puck.

Honestly I found him pretty good on an powerplay not the biggest Slapshot but when he using is wrist shot he's on point on the net which created good opportunity. Also another point is that Laval need to give good experience to the young prospect and just looking how Xhekaj have been an monumental element in the recent win for the team prove that he's one of the important piece Montreal have.

If there talk about Hutson and Reinbacher being a perfect pair, Xhekaj and Mailloux is also really good together. By being able to play both to help build chemistry and experience they will only be more dominant at the end.
CD25 liked this.
Jan. 9 at 8:22 a.m.
I Love J Boqvist
Quoting: EatMyScoobySnack
Nope the reason why Xhekaj was demote to AHL was

1: return from injury and need reconditioned

2: was going out of is game style and getting stupid penalty

3: as a good rookie he should have big minutes and with Savard, Matheson taking them he need to find it elsewhere

4: he need to remember that while hit and fighting it is game style that he's also good with the puck.

Honestly I found him pretty good on an powerplay not the biggest Slapshot but when he using is wrist shot he's on point on the net which created good opportunity. Also another point is that Laval need to give good experience to the young prospect and just looking how Xhekaj have been an monumental element in the recent win for the team prove that he's one of the important piece Montreal have.

If there talk about Hutson and Reinbacher being a perfect pair, Xhekaj and Mailloux is also really good together. By being able to play both to help build chemistry and experience they will only be more dominant at the end.

He doesn’t deserve NHL minutes. Because he’s bad at hockey
Jan. 9 at 10:58 a.m.

He’s dominating the ahl. Doesn’t belong there. Development is key though.
EatMyScoobySnack and CD25 liked this.
Jan. 9 at 12:03 p.m.

Are you serious !! Man if you think Xhekaj don't belong in NHL you need to watch more hockey because you don't seem to understand the game. he's the perfect candidate for an physical defense player with a touch of offense.

Is okay to have your own opinion but this is so wrong to say that it's not even funny.
Jan. 9 at 12:06 p.m.
I Love J Boqvist
Are you serious !! Man if you think Xhekaj don't belong in NHL you need to watch more hockey because you don't seem to understand the game. he's the perfect candidate for an physical defense player with a touch of offense.

Is okay to have your own opinion but this is so wrong to say that it's not even funny.

He’s an enforcer who is not good otherwise.
Jan. 9 at 1:07 p.m.

Frankly, looking at dgibb10's comments across various threads, I never saw a post were he was relying on stats or historical comparable. He seems to enjoy making unsubstantiated claims he knows will piss off his counterparts. Don't loose your sleep with this.
Jan. 9 at 1:15 p.m.
I Love J Boqvist
Quoting: CD25
Frankly, looking at dgibb10's comments across various threads, I never saw a post were he was relying on stats or historical comparable. He seems to enjoy making unsubstantiated claims he knows will piss off his counterparts. Don't loose your sleep with this.

Xhekaj is in the 1st%ile in war over the last 2 years. This means 99% of players in the NHL are better than him. Probably because he doesn't drive play at all offensively, isn't good defensively, plays incredibly sheltered minutes, and takes more penalties than anyone else in the league
Jan. 10 at 5:08 a.m.
Xhekaj is in the 1st%ile in war over the last 2 years. This means 99% of players in the NHL are better than him. Probably because he doesn't drive play at all offensively, isn't good defensively, plays incredibly sheltered minutes, and takes more penalties than anyone else in the league

Again you just proving my point, when on pp last year Xhekaj was pretty decent for a young prospect in the big league. He's currently killing it right now with Laval and he's one of the major piece that push the Rocket on this winning streak. Don't forget the guys only have 22 years old and only have 80 professional game under is belt. He's a rough gem who need some polishing and that what he's currently doing in Laval playing big minutes for is development.
Jan. 10 at 9:44 a.m.

scooby is 100% spot on. to me its obvious he dose in fact watch hockey, read articles, and can walk and chew gum at the same time.

not convinced everyone here can do the same.

its fun to have a player 31 other teams unabashedly covet.
Jan. 10 at 11:34 a.m.
I Love J Boqvist
Again you just proving my point, when on pp last year Xhekaj was pretty decent for a young prospect in the big league. He's currently killing it right now with Laval and he's one of the major piece that push the Rocket on this winning streak. Don't forget the guys only have 22 years old and only have 80 professional game under is belt. He's a rough gem who need some polishing and that what he's currently doing in Laval playing big minutes for is development.

So he’s a good AHL enforcer nice.
Jan. 10 at 12:55 p.m.
So he’s a good AHL enforcer nice.

He have 10 pts in 12 game, drive the powerplay with Mailloux and have big minutes on PK. Nice enforcer....
Jan. 10 at 1:16 p.m.
I Love J Boqvist
He have 10 pts in 12 game, drive the powerplay with Mailloux and have big minutes on PK. Nice enforcer....

Maybe he can have a nice career in the AHL then, coming up every once in a while to start a fight.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll