Trades
CBJ
  1. Lekkerimäki, Jonathan
  2. 2024 1st round pick (VAN)
VAN
  1. 2024 1st round pick (TBL)
  2. 2024 2nd round pick (VAN)
Additional Details:
Per Freidman: Hawks have been pestering the Canucks about Kuzmenko most of the season, even back when Beauvillier was dealt. Belief is the Canucks want to keep Kuzmenko but may be willing to trade him out to bring in a guy like Lindholm or Guentzel, but the value has to be there for Vancouver. Expect an over pay by Chicago to get there guy, an offensive guy short term who can play with Bedard.
VAN
  1. Lindholm, Elias ($2,425,000 retained)
CGY
  1. Bains, Arshdeep
  2. 2024 1st round pick (TBL)
  3. 2024 2nd round pick (VAN)
SJS
  1. Bloom, Josh
  2. 2024 3rd round pick (VAN)
Buyouts
DraftRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7
Logo of the VAN
Logo of the NJD
Logo of the VAN
Logo of the SJS
Logo of the VAN
Logo of the VAN
Logo of the VAN
Logo of the VAN
Logo of the VAN
Logo of the VAN
Logo of the VAN
Logo of the VAN
Logo of the VAN
Logo of the VAN
Logo of the VAN
Logo of the VAN
ROSTER SIZESALARY CAPCAP HITOVERAGES TooltipBONUSESCAP SPACE
23$83,500,000$79,848,750$850,000$1,000,000$3,651,250
Left WingCentreRight Wing
Logo of the San Jose Sharks
$3,000,000$3,000,000
LW, RW
UFA - 1
Logo of the Vancouver Canucks
$8,000,000$8,000,000
C, LW, RW
NMC
UFA - 7
$6,650,000$6,650,000
RW
UFA - 2
$7,350,000$7,350,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
Logo of the Calgary Flames
$2,425,000$2,425,000
C, RW
UFA - 1
$1,100,000$1,100,000
LW, RW
RFA - 2
$825,000$825,000
LW
UFA - 1
$1,900,000$1,900,000
C, LW
UFA - 1
$4,950,000$4,950,000
RW, LW
UFA - 3
$4,750,000$4,750,000
LW, RW
M-NTC
UFA - 3
$1,600,000$1,600,000
C, LW
UFA - 2
$1,150,000$1,150,000
RW, C, LW
UFA - 1
$883,750$883,750
C
RFA - 1
Left DefenseRight DefenseGoaltender
$7,850,000$7,850,000
LD
UFA - 4
$4,400,000$4,400,000
RD
RFA - 1
$5,000,000$5,000,000
G
UFA - 3
$3,750,000$3,750,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets
$918,333$918,333 (Performance Bonus$1,000,000$1M)
RD
RFA - 3
$1,800,000$1,800,000
G
UFA - 1
$3,000,000$3,000,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$6,000,000$6,000,000
RD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
$775,000$775,000
LD/RD
UFA - 1
$775,000$775,000
RD
UFA - 2
ScratchesInjured Reserve (IR)Long Term IR (LTIR)
$3,250,000$3,250,000
LD/RD
NTC
UFA - 3
$775,000$775,000
LD
UFA - 2
$2,500,000$2,500,000
RD
UFA - 2
$775,000$775,000
LW
UFA - 2

Embed Code

• To display this team on another website or blog, add this iFrame to the appropriate page
  • Customize the height attribute in the iFrame code below to fit your website appropriately. Minimum recommended: 400px.

Text-Embed

Click to Highlight
Jan. 30 at 9:30 p.m.
Quoting: Rob32sjsharks
You don’t win here. When a player airs his frustration for the world it shows utter dysfunction on the team and lowers his value immensely. Smith or a top 5 is out of the question! You’re in triage now trying to recoup what you can similar to Philly with Gauthier. I would love to have him, but not at the expense of a top 3 pick or Smith, abd I bet money you’ll never get from any team what you’re asking here.

Again. He's not getting moved. The management that's bungled this is as good as gone, and as soon as he plays regularly it goes away.
Jan. 30 at 9:40 p.m.
Quoting: westleysnipez
I didn't mince words at all. I wasn't wrong in what I said.

You are deriving facts from something that was never said
JK74 liked this.
Jan. 30 at 9:41 p.m.
I'm not making stuff up. You don't like what's being reported so you're trying to call me a liar. I'm making a post around comments based on a well-respected insider. Just because it isn't coming from Lazerus or Pope's biased Hawk take doesn't mean it's not real. This isn't coming from a biased-Canucks reporter either. Friedman's as neutral as you can get. You guys cried about overpaying on Beauvillier too, when you expected that he'd come with a 2nd like Dickinson.

He was free, not at all relevant to this crazy AGM you created! lol
Jan. 30 at 10:08 p.m.
exo2769
Edited Jan. 30 at 10:17 p.m.
"We all see where this is going, and if you look at [Chicago] they are looking for guys who don't have a lot of term, they just extended three guys. [They're willing to pay] and Kuzmenko can score, he's struggled this year, but he can score."

"Ever since I blurted it out on [32 Thoughts] I've had people telling me it's [more than] that, they think Chicago has looked into the possibility of [acquiring Kuzmenko]."

"There's a lot of circumstantial evidence. It makes a lot of sense for both the Blackhawks and the Canucks."

So according to Freidman, they're willing to pay to get Kuzmenko. Kuzmenko can score. If you look at similar deals that have gone down in previous years, you'll see its pretty fair. The Canucks are a prime example. In the middle of a rebuild, they sent out a 1st + 3rd + prospect for JT Miller at 5.25M for 4 years left when he was considered a cap dump on Tampa. People screamed about overpaying. Turns out, it was a great trade for Vancouver. Same thing can happen with Kuzmenko with Bedard in Chicago.

I appreciate your quotes and I do believe those are accurate quotes. I want to give you credit for that. Do you not see the leaps you're trying to make from those quotes? Do you not see the other quotes talking VAN needing cap space to make a Lindholm work? I could apply what you're doing and show that Kuz is worth future considerations because the Las Vegas Knights had a Vezina winning Goalie and the Hawks needed a goalie to which they got him for essentially future considerations. JT Miller isn't the baseline for any trade.
Jan. 31 at 2:21 a.m.
westleysnipez
Quoting: exo2769
I appreciate your quotes and I do believe those are accurate quotes. I want to give you credit for that. Do you not see the leaps you're trying to make from those quotes? Do you not see the other quotes talking VAN needing cap space to make a Lindholm work? I could apply what you're doing and show that Kuz is worth future considerations because the Las Vegas Knights had a Vezina winning Goalie and the Hawks needed a goalie to which they got him for essentially future considerations. JT Miller isn't the baseline for any trade.

The Canucks can already acquire Lindholm and Guentzel without shedding salary, they'd pay an extra pick for retention or double retention.

The point that Friedman raises behind trading Kuzmenko is to get futures to move for Lindholm/Guentzel, "[Vancouver] has the ability to make trades with [Calgary] but you have to pay a little bit more [references the Zadorov trade]." Friedman references the Top-6 guys and then goes on to talk about how Kuzmenko would work to help facilitate those deals.

There's also the other tidbit that Friedman mentions, that Chicago has been the one asking about Kuzmenko, not Vancouver. In the examples that you gave (goalie to the Hawks) it was the other way around, Vegas shopping their goalie to the highest bidder to clear cap space. The Canucks don't have that same concern because Kuzmenko is still performing. The reason that they'd move him out is to improve short-term (ie. getting the assets to acquire better players on expiring deals).

That's why the Miller, Ristolainen, and Reinhart trades I referenced before follow the closer suit. It was not Tampa, Buffalo, or NYI going out and offering these players, it was Vancouver, Philadelphia, and Edmonton reaching out to buy. Chicago falls into the latter category based on the reports far more than Vancouver does in the former.
Jan. 31 at 2:32 a.m.
westleysnipez
Quoting: JK74
Way to double down. You should be a politician!

My guy, I provided the quotes directly, I'm uncertain how you can be so confused by it. I understand you're upset that your team is asking about Kuzmenko and you disagree with what the experts are saying, but don't attack me for it. I'm providing the details based on the reports I've heard. If you want to continue to stick your head in the sand and only listen to the opinions of Lazerus and Pope, by all means, go ahead, but you won't be getting a complete picture of the dynamics of the league.
Jan. 31 at 2:36 a.m.
westleysnipez
Quoting: ChiHawk
You are deriving facts from something that was never said

He was free, not at all relevant to this crazy AGM you created! lol

I've provided the quotes directly, this was said. Beauvillier was definitely not free, he cost Chicago a 5th round pick.

Kuzmenko >>>>> Beauvillier. That means he will cost >>>>> 5th.
Jan. 31 at 6:04 a.m.
My guy, I provided the quotes directly, I'm uncertain how you can be so confused by it. I understand you're upset that your team is asking about Kuzmenko and you disagree with what the experts are saying, but don't attack me for it. I'm providing the details based on the reports I've heard. If you want to continue to stick your head in the sand and only listen to the opinions of Lazerus and Pope, by all means, go ahead, but you won't be getting a complete picture of the dynamics of the league.

He even admitted "there's a lot of circumstantial evidence" and that "Chicago SHOULD be interested in him".

Those are actual quotes, not like those fairy tales you dreamed up.
ChiHawk liked this.
Jan. 31 at 7:05 a.m.
I trust Freidman more than a Hawks fan. He's suggesting the Hawks are willing to move prominent draft capital to get it done.

In Friedmans podcast he said “ Chicago, that’s a team, if I was them , I’d be looking at Kuzmebko”. That’s it . Then someone on X went & twisted that into Hawks are pestering for him. You want to think Hawks would give up a 1st & a 2nd for him , I won’t tell you, you can’t. Free countries in this part of the world. Personally I can’t see Davidson giving up even a 2nd for him, that goes against every move he’s made to date.
ChiHawk liked this.
Jan. 31 at 8:55 a.m.
exo2769
Edited Jan. 31 at 9:45 a.m.
The Canucks can already acquire Lindholm and Guentzel without shedding salary, they'd pay an extra pick for retention or double retention.

The point that Friedman raises behind trading Kuzmenko is to get futures to move for Lindholm/Guentzel, "[Vancouver] has the ability to make trades with [Calgary] but you have to pay a little bit more [references the Zadorov trade]." Friedman references the Top-6 guys and then goes on to talk about how Kuzmenko would work to help facilitate those deals.

There's also the other tidbit that Friedman mentions, that Chicago has been the one asking about Kuzmenko, not Vancouver. In the examples that you gave (goalie to the Hawks) it was the other way around, Vegas shopping their goalie to the highest bidder to clear cap space. The Canucks don't have that same concern because Kuzmenko is still performing. The reason that they'd move him out is to improve short-term (ie. getting the assets to acquire better players on expiring deals).

That's why the Miller, Ristolainen, and Reinhart trades I referenced before follow the closer suit. It was not Tampa, Buffalo, or NYI going out and offering these players, it was Vancouver, Philadelphia, and Edmonton reaching out to buy. Chicago falls into the latter category based on the reports far more than Vancouver does in the former.

Well let's be careful with the quotes because Freidman said "I just think that if it's going to be Flames Canucks, for a guy like Lindholm you guys (Vancouver) are going to have to pay a little more than some other teams will." So NO, he's not referencing CHI would have to pay more for Kuz. He's actually doing to opposite. He's implying Kuz is NOT a top 6 guy because Vancouver is "No quesiton they're looking for a top 6 forward"

Friedman again "I think the Canucks are going to be looking to open up some cap room. For you to go out and get a player like a Guentzel or a Henrique or a Lindholm or anyone else, there's going to HAVE to be money going out. Look we all kinda see where this is going with Kuzmenko". He's implying something that's not good between VAN and Kuzmenko, but doesn't explicitly state anything. He's the one saying VAN HAS to shed cap...so your words vs his?

I'm not sure where you're getting your information. It really feels like you trying to piece different quotes together to prop up value. If you truly listed to Freidman and believe him...then it really sounds like Vancouver is trying to DUMP his contract. NOT that he's some valuable piece to VAN. Seems more like a Jason Dickinson move than a JT Miller move...IF YOU believe Friedman.
ChiHawk liked this.
Jan. 31 at 9:03 a.m.
He even admitted "there's a lot of circumstantial evidence" and that "Chicago SHOULD be interested in him".

Those are actual quotes, not like those fairy tales you dreamed up.

Quoting: YeahRighttt
In Friedmans podcast he said “ Chicago, that’s a team, if I was them , I’d be looking at Kuzmebko”. That’s it . Then someone on X went & twisted that into Hawks are pestering for him. You want to think Hawks would give up a 1st & a 2nd for him , I won’t tell you, you can’t. Free countries in this part of the world. Personally I can’t see Davidson giving up even a 2nd for him, that goes against every move he’s made to date.

Well let's be careful with the quotes because Freidman said "I just think that if it's going to be Flames Canucks, for a guy like Lindholm you guys (Vancouver) are going to have to pay a little more than some other teams will." So NO, he's not referencing CHI would have to pay more for Kuz. He's actually doing to opposite. He's implying Kuz is NOT a top 6 guy because Vancouver is "No quesiton they're looking for a top 6 forward"

Friedman again "I think the Canucks are going to be looking to open up some cap room. For you to go out and get a player like a Guentzel or a Henrique or a Lindholm or anyone else, there's going to HAVE to be money going out. Look we all kinda see where this is going with Kuzmenko" (He's implying something that's not good between VAN and Kuzmenko, but doesn't explicitly state anything. He's the one saying VAN HAS to shed cap...so your words vs his?

I'm not sure where you're getting your information. It really feels like you trying to piece different quotes together to prop up value. If you truly listed to Freidman and believe him...then it really sounds like Vancouver is trying to DUMP his contract. NOT that he's some valuable piece to VAN. Seems more like a Jason Dickinson move than a JT Miller move...IF YOU believe Friedman.

High school reading comprehension scores in Canada lag the US according to data published by both countries smile
JK74 liked this.
Jan. 31 at 9:24 a.m.
High school reading comprehension scores in Canada lag the US according to data published by both countries smile

I think you may have just started a war. They'll be lined up at the border firing pucks at us (just kidding eh). Where's John Candy and Rea Perlman when you need them?
ChiHawk liked this.
Jan. 31 at 9:54 a.m.
I think you may have just started a war. They'll be lined up at the border firing pucks at us (just kidding eh). Where's John Candy and Rea Perlman when you need them?

laugh
JK74 liked this.
Jan. 31 at 10:24 a.m.

Oddly enough, Russia scores #1 in the world
JK74 liked this.
Jan. 31 at 10:43 a.m.
I trust Freidman more than a Hawks fan. He's suggesting the Hawks are willing to move prominent draft capital to get it done.

Did you actually listen to what Friedman said. He said if HE was the Hawks he would be in on Kuzmenko. At most Chicago would trade Ottawa 3rd for Kuz. Don't like it, find another trade partner to take you salary.
JK74 liked this.
Jan. 31 at 1:20 p.m.
westleysnipez

Friedman again "I think the Canucks are going to be looking to open up some cap room. For you to go out and get a player like a Guentzel or a Henrique or a Lindholm or anyone else, there's going to HAVE to be money going out. Look we all kinda see where this is going with Kuzmenko". He's implying something that's not good between VAN and Kuzmenko, but doesn't explicitly state anything. He's the one saying VAN HAS to shed cap...so your words vs his?

Thanks for repeating what I had quoted. Of course, Friedman is not referencing Chicago when he's talking about Calgary. He talks about Kuzmenko and Chicago afterward.

Now whose making things up? You're putting far too much emphasis on the have. There have already been conversations around retention that Vancouver can still make the money work.

I'm getting my information from Friedman and other insiders. The Canucks have repeatedly said they're not wanting to move Kuzmenko unless it makes sense. The only way that happens is if it gives the Canucks assets to help acquire an upgrade.
Jan. 31 at 1:25 p.m.
westleysnipez

I'm here trying to have a civil discussion and all you Hawks fans can come up with are insults because you have no other rebuttal. It shows how ignorant you are.

Please, provide sources that counter what's being reported, and then we can have a real discussion.
Jan. 31 at 1:27 p.m.
westleysnipez
Quoting: klassic
Did you actually listen to what Friedman said. He said if HE was the Hawks he would be in on Kuzmenko. At most Chicago would trade Ottawa 3rd for Kuz. Don't like it, find another trade partner to take you salary.

I did listen to what Friedman said, that's why I provided the direct quotes about what he's referring to.

No, a 30+ goal scorer on pace for 20 goals on a down season is not worth a 3rd round pick.
Jan. 31 at 1:28 p.m.
exo2769
Thanks for repeating what I had quoted. Of course, Friedman is not referencing Chicago when he's talking about Calgary. He talks about Kuzmenko and Chicago afterward.

Now whose making things up? You're putting far too much emphasis on the have. There have already been conversations around retention that Vancouver can still make the money work.

I'm getting my information from Friedman and other insiders. The Canucks have repeatedly said they're not wanting to move Kuzmenko unless it makes sense. The only way that happens is if it gives the Canucks assets to help acquire an upgrade.

That's not ME putting the emphasis on the Have. That's a quote from Friedman. You are the one saying Friedman is the gospel. You are the one putting in all the quotes. So fine, I'm all for playing by YOUR rules, BUT if we're quoting Friedman...then we going to quote all of it. Not just picking/choosing the parts that best suit you.

"The Canucks have repeatedly said they're not wanting to move Kuzmenko unless it makes sense. " Now this quote is from you...and you're the one making assumptions on what makes sense. How about you just trade Kuz for Bedard. Does that make sense to you? Of course VAN is going to want to maximize value, but if were believing Friedman...Kuz is not a top 6 forward. So why in the world are the Hawks sending a 1st and a 2nd for a $5M bottom 6 forward. I'm good with a 4th or late 3rd. You solve your cap problems elsewhere.
Jan. 31 at 1:31 p.m.
exo2769
I did listen to what Friedman said, that's why I provided the direct quotes about what he's referring to.

No, a 30+ goal scorer on pace for 20 goals on a down season is not worth a 3rd round pick.

You're RIGHT! Kubalik was let out of his contract. That's another 30+ goal scorer that had a down season and couldn't even get a 3rd. Which is why a 4th or late 3rd isn't the worst.
Jan. 31 at 1:42 p.m.
westleysnipez
That's not ME putting the emphasis on the Have. That's a quote from Friedman. You are the one saying Friedman is the gospel. You are the one putting in all the quotes. So fine, I'm all for playing by YOUR rules, BUT if we're quoting Friedman...then we going to quote all of it. Not just picking/choosing the parts that best suit you.

"The Canucks have repeatedly said they're not wanting to move Kuzmenko unless it makes sense. " Now this quote is from you...and you're the one making assumptions on what makes sense. How about you just trade Kuz for Bedard. Does that make sense to you? Of course VAN is going to want to maximize value, but if were believing Friedman...Kuz is not a top 6 forward. So why in the world are the Hawks sending a st and a 2nd for a $5M bottom 6 forward.

I've not said that Friedman is gospel, I said he's one of the most trusted insiders. You put the have in caps and bold. That's not how he phrased it. I didn't pick and choose the quotes or emphasis certain parts, I included all pieces where he talked about Kuzmenko and Chicago.

Yes, I wrote that, based on interviews with Allvin and Rutherford about Kuzmenko.

Obviously, Kuzmenko is not worth Bedard, Asking for a late 1st + late 2nd for a 30+ goal scorer on a down year whose signed for 1.5 seasons isn't a ridiculous ask. Lindholm is having a down year and is still commanding a 1st + top prospect.

What do you mean "if we're believing Friedman... Kuz is not a top 6 forward." He specifically mentions "Kuzmenko is a [30 goal scorer], he can score, we know he can score." Friedman wouldn't have said that if Kuzmenko wasn't a Top-6 forward.
Jan. 31 at 1:49 p.m.
westleysnipez
You're RIGHT! Kubalik was let out of his contract. That's another 30+ goal scorer that had a down season and couldn't even get a 3rd. Which is why a 4th or late 3rd isn't the worst.

Do you remember how choked Hawks fans were about losing Kubalik and Strome for nothing? The Hawks didn't offer sheet either player because they wanted to tank. There are dozens of threads here, on HFBoards, and the Hawks subreddit about how terrible the asset management was with both of those players.
Jan. 31 at 1:49 p.m.
exo2769
I've not said that Friedman is gospel, I said he's one of the most trusted insiders. You put the have in caps and bold. That's not how he phrased it. I didn't pick and choose the quotes or emphasis certain parts, I included all pieces where he talked about Kuzmenko and Chicago.

Yes, I wrote that, based on interviews with Allvin and Rutherford about Kuzmenko.

Obviously, Kuzmenko is not worth Bedard, Asking for a late 1st + late 2nd for a 30+ goal scorer on a down year whose signed for 1.5 seasons isn't a ridiculous ask. Lindholm is having a down year and is still commanding a 1st + top prospect.

What do you mean "if we're believing Friedman... Kuz is not a top 6 forward." He specifically mentions "Kuzmenko is a [30 goal scorer], he can score, we know he can score." Friedman wouldn't have said that if Kuzmenko wasn't a Top-6 forward.

Really? Kuz is literally 6th on the team in ATOI and Per Friedman "No question they're looking for a top 6 forward". So VAN believes Kuz shouldn't be 6th or higher in ATOI. That's just 1 quote and math. Sure he goes on to say a position/player than can move around the lineup. No doubt about it, but that doesn't mean VAN isn't trying to move his contract to actually get a top 6 forward.

For the record. I wouldn't mind acquiring Kuz at all! Just has to be for the right price. Hawks aren't in a position to be sending picks away. Like zero 1st and zero 2nds. AWFUL move for the Hawks if EITHER a 1st or 2nd gets moved. But something reasonable...ok. Another post just had the OTT 3rd and Teply. I can yield to that. fine. middle 3rd and an ECHLer.
Jan. 31 at 1:56 p.m.
westleysnipez
Really? Kuz is literally 6th on the team in ATOI and Per Friedman "No question they're looking for a top 6 forward". So VAN believes Kuz shouldn't be 6th or higher in ATOI. That's just 1 quote and math. Sure he goes on to say a position/player than can move around the lineup. No doubt about it, but that doesn't mean VAN isn't trying to move his contract to actually get a top 6 forward.

For the record. I wouldn't mind acquiring Kuz at all! Just has to be for the right price. Hawks aren't in a position to be sending picks away. Like zero 1st and zero 2nds. AWFUL move for the Hawks if EITHER a 1st or 2nd gets moved. But something reasonable...ok. Another post just had the OTT 3rd and Teply. I can yield to that. fine. middle 3rd and an ECHLer.

Kuzmenko is a Top-6 forward, but he can't play centre. The Canucks have a gluttony of talented wingers (8 forwards on pace for 20+ goals) and need a reliable 2C so Petey can play on the Lotto line. Kuzmenko is the one teams have been calling about (Chicago and Nashville the most) more than any other player. The idea behind moving Kuzmenko is to earn futures for that reliable 2C because Allvin and Rutherford have explicitly said they don't want to trade away the top prospects. Many fans think a 1st + Kuzmenko is the answer, but teams like Calgary, Pittsburgh, or Anaheim don't want Kuzmenko because he doesn't fit their ask (futures). Moving Kuzmenko to a team looking for scoring assistance (like Chicago or Nashville) that earns the futures we can flip to those teams. Either VAN moves Kuzmenko to a team like CHI for futures and then flips those futures for a 2C (Lindholm, Vatrano, Henrique) or for a lethal first line winger to replace Petey on the 1st line (Guentzel).
Jan. 31 at 2:02 p.m.
exo2769
Kuzmenko is a Top-6 forward, but he can't play centre. The Canucks have a gluttony of talented wingers (8 forwards on pace for 20+ goals) and need a reliable 2C so Petey can play on the Lotto line. Kuzmenko is the one teams have been calling about (Chicago and Nashville the most) more than any other player. The idea behind moving Kuzmenko is to earn futures for that reliable 2C because Allvin and Rutherford have explicitly said they don't want to trade away the top prospects. Many fans think a 1st + Kuzmenko is the answer, but teams like Calgary, Pittsburgh, or Anaheim don't want Kuzmenko because he doesn't fit their ask (futures). Moving Kuzmenko to a team looking for scoring assistance (like Chicago or Nashville) that earns the futures we can flip to those teams. Either VAN moves Kuzmenko to a team like CHI for futures and then flips those futures for a 2C (Lindholm, Vatrano, Henrique) or for a lethal first line winger to replace Petey on the 1st line (Guentzel).

You're the only one saying Kuz is worth a 1st+. Most VAN fans don't even say that. Most have been wanting a 2nd...which won't happen. Some reasonable posts say a middle 3rd and D prospect. Some even say a 4th. No one is suggesting a 1st+ is reasonable.

https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/4856403
https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/4856389
https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/4855614
https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/4855357
https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/4855323
https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/4854922

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll