SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Hanifin Home

Created by: TheLand
Published: Feb. 23 at 2:12 p.m.
Salary Cap: $83,500,000
Season Days: 55/192 (29%)
Central Registry Determination: This trade has met the central registry's trade checklist

Logo of the Boston BruinsBoston Bruins

OutStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Grzelcyk, MattBoston BruinsNHL-$3,687,500011---43257--
Beecher, JohnWaivers ExemptBoston BruinsMinor-$0011---39527--
Spicer, ColeBoston BruinsReserve List-$0001---------
Poitras, MatthewWaivers ExemptBoston BruinsLTIR-$870,000011---3351015--
2025 1st round pick (Logo of the Boston BruinsBOS)---100------
InStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Hanifin, NoahCalgary FlamesNHL25%$3,712,500011---5792130--
Jones, BenjaminCalgary FlamesMinor-$0011---0000--
Jurmo, JoniCalgary FlamesReserve List-$0001---------
ChangeCap SpaceRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Initial$57,5002248692310
Change-$25,0000-1-1-100
Final$32,500 (↓)2247 (↓)68 (↓)1 (↓)310-341

Logo of the Calgary FlamesCalgary Flames

OutStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Hanifin, NoahCalgary FlamesNHL25%$1,063,477011---5792130--
Jones, BenjaminCalgary FlamesMinor-$0011---0000--
Jurmo, JoniCalgary FlamesReserve List-$0001---------
InStatusRetained SalaryEffective Cap HitRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Grzelcyk, MattBoston BruinsNHL-$1,056,315011---43257--
Beecher, JohnWaivers ExemptBoston BruinsMinor-$0011---39527--
Spicer, ColeBoston BruinsReserve List-$0001---------
Poitras, MatthewWaivers ExemptBoston BruinsLTIR-$249,219011---3351015--
2025 1st round pick (Logo of the Boston BruinsBOS)---100------
ChangeCap SpaceRosterSPCReserve ListDraft Rd 1Rd 2-3Rd 4-7GPGAPGAASv%
Initial$962,6582344654711
Change-$242,057011100
Final$720,601 (↓)2345 (↑)66 (↑)5 (↑)7113-4-1
Feb. 23 at 2:32 p.m.
How would Boston theoretically replace the two roster positions they emptied here?

Not only are Poitras and Beecher roster players, they are young assets too! Then you add in Bostons first, making it almost impossible for them to be able to make any other trades to fill the holes left by this..

Not a good trade for the Bruins imo.
Jijm liked this.
Feb. 23 at 2:48 p.m.
The Man
I like the idea of Hanifin to Boston but not if it requires emptying the cupboards to do so. Calgary fleeces Boston here, why give up Poitras, Beecher + a 1st for a second pairing defenceman?
Feb. 23 at 2:50 p.m.
Wales Division Champ
Quoting: sammy_daws1997
How would Boston theoretically replace the two roster positions they emptied here?

Not only are Poitras and Beecher roster players, they are young assets too! Then you add in Bostons first, making it almost impossible for them to be able to make any other trades to fill the holes left by this..

Over pay by Boston.
Two young centers plus a first.
Would Jake Guetzel even be worth this?
Feb. 23 at 2:52 p.m.
Quoting: Jijm
I like the idea of Hanifin to Boston but not if it requires emptying the cupboards to do so. Calgary fleeces Boston here, why give up Poitras, Beecher + a 1st for a second pairing defenceman?

Agree completely, except that Hanifin is not a 2nd pairing defenceman..

He would actually be a perfect top pairing #2 to play the left side with McAvoy tbh.. A Devon Toews to his Makar if you will...

Boston would have one of the best top 4 groups in the league if they brought him in imo.
Hanifin - McAvoy
Lindholm - Carlo
MoxNix liked this.
Feb. 23 at 5:13 p.m.
Bcarlo25
take out the most valuable piece coming from boston, poitras, and that's probably a deal.

as is, this is ridiculous.
Feb. 23 at 5:53 p.m.
Quoting: Bcarlo25
take out the most valuable piece coming from boston, poitras, and that's probably a deal.

as is, this is ridiculous.

the only thing ridiculous is how little you think the bruins are giving up for Hanifin.its the bruin 1st in 2025 and Lohrei for Hanifin.
Feb. 23 at 6:02 p.m.
Quoting: sammy_daws1997

What 2 roster positions? Poitras isn't on the roster he's on LTIR for the rest of the season. Beecher isn't on the NHL roster either.
Feb. 23 at 6:35 p.m.
Bcarlo25
Quoting: delete
the only thing ridiculous is how little you think the bruins are giving up for Hanifin.its the bruin 1st in 2025 and Lohrei for Hanifin.

all history points to that being absurd.
Feb. 23 at 6:46 p.m.
twakes33
Quoting: Pastafarian88
Over pay by Boston.

Over pay by Boston.

Over pay by Boston.

Over pay by Boston.

Over pay by Boston.

Over pay by Boston.

Hanifin is worth more than Guentzel
Feb. 26 at 10:52 p.m.
all history points to that being absurd.

im not sure you have even watched Hanifin,because you have no clue of his value.
Feb. 27 at 10:25 a.m.
Bcarlo25
im not sure you have even watched Hanifin,because you have no clue of his value.

i'm not sure you can remember any trade deadlines ever. seems as if you have no clue to what the deadline market looks like in this league.
Feb. 27 at 10:32 p.m.
i'm not sure you can remember any trade deadlines ever. seems as if you have no clue to what the deadline market looks like in this league.

your funny.Hanifin played 25 minutes the other night,was it 2 goals and a assist.he is on pace for 50 55 pts.give your head a shake,he is the top guy going to get traded.
Feb. 28 at 7:54 a.m.
Bcarlo25
your funny.Hanifin played 25 minutes the other night,was it 2 goals and a assist.he is on pace for 50 55 pts.give your head a shake,he is the top guy going to get traded.

as i mentioned, this year is the first year he's been a top pair guy. so ya, he's going to have nights like that. congrats on the good game! GMs aren't as reactionary as you.
Feb. 29 at 8:50 p.m.
as i mentioned, this year is the first year he's been a top pair guy. so ya, he's going to have nights like that. congrats on the good game! GMs aren't as reactionary as you.

do you actually think,that by coming on here and trying to stop a trade to the bruins of Hanifin,really will accomplish it.because you just seem a little desperate.Hanifin is a very good young Dman.he will bring a 1st and a good prospect like Lohrei.and the bruins want to win now.so im sure ill hear how he wont,but he will.so good bye cowboy.
Mar. 3 at 3:44 p.m.
Bcarlo25
do you actually think,that by coming on here and trying to stop a trade to the bruins of Hanifin,really will accomplish it.because you just seem a little desperate.Hanifin is a very good young Dman.he will bring a 1st and a good prospect like Lohrei.and the bruins want to win now.so im sure ill hear how he wont,but he will.so good bye cowboy.

lol what the hell did i just read?
Mar. 3 at 11:09 p.m.
lol what the hell did i just read?

exactly what i said.
Mar. 4 at 8:42 a.m.
Bcarlo25
exactly what i said.

1. that first sentence. my goodness. what are you on about?
2. provide one comparable. just find me one instance of a teams top prospect going with a first for a deadline rental. just one. should be easy, right?
Mar. 4 at 12:33 p.m.
1. that first sentence. my goodness. what are you on about?
2. provide one comparable. just find me one instance of a teams top prospect going with a first for a deadline rental. just one. should be easy, right?

Hampus brought a 1st and two 2nds,along with Urho a former 1st, 18th overall. Hanifin is better offensely,a better skater and having a way better season. Lohrei was a late 2nd. i am hearing he projects as a 3rd pair dman. so keep acting like your smarter and more knowledgable, ya i dont leave a space haha ok. so give it up Hanifin hater,hes a very good dman. but when your trying to belittle people it usually means you got nothing. so 1 thats what im on about,your a baby because you dont want to give up anything for Hanifin,so now your resulting to insults. kind of revealing some character issues huh. its the bruin 1st in 25 and Lohrei for Hanifin retained. i dont need a response i wont read it anyway.
Mar. 4 at 12:53 p.m.
Bcarlo25
Hampus brought a 1st and two 2nds,along with Urho a former 1st, 18th overall. Hanifin is better offensely,a better skater and having a way better season. Lohrei was a late 2nd. i am hearing he projects as a 3rd pair dman. so keep acting like your smarter and more knowledgable, ya i dont leave a space haha ok. so give it up Hanifin hater,hes a very good dman. but when your trying to belittle people it usually means you got nothing. so 1 thats what im on about,your a baby because you dont want to give up anything for Hanifin,so now your resulting to insults. kind of revealing some character issues huh. its the bruin 1st in 25 and Lohrei for Hanifin retained. i dont need a response i wont read it anyway.

i'm not trying to belittle anyone. i just stated that these trades aren't a thing, and you got super defensive. it isn't hard, we have precedent to work off of. perhaps maybe the issue is not knowing who lohrei is. it does seem like you're working off the, "oh this guy was drafted in the second round, so he's worth a second rounder." That's not how prospects work. there are development curves, and lohrei is certainly a guy that isn't being moved with a first round pick for a rental - which was the comp i was asking for. On the other side of the coin, Vaakainanen was a guy that had ran out of runway in boston, and was a sweetener rather than a core piece of a trade, despite him being drafted in the first round.

hope that helps.
Mar. 4 at 1:20 p.m.
i'm not trying to belittle anyone. i just stated that these trades aren't a thing, and you got super defensive. it isn't hard, we have precedent to work off of. perhaps maybe the issue is not knowing who lohrei is. it does seem like you're working off the, "oh this guy was drafted in the second round, so he's worth a second rounder." That's not how prospects work. there are development curves, and lohrei is certainly a guy that isn't being moved with a first round pick for a rental - which was the comp i was asking for. On the other side of the coin, Vaakainanen was a guy that had ran out of runway in boston, and was a sweetener rather than a core piece of a trade, despite him being drafted in the first round.

hope that helps.

you know what should help Hampus brought a 1st,two 2nds and a former 1st that wasnt living up to his draft status.and i know exactly who Lohrei is and he will never get to Hanifins level, thats a development curve. your the guy that isnt following close.i have been watching every bruin game i can, to see Lohrei,i think he projects top 4,but not Noah good. you guys need a top 4 now not in 2 yrs when Lohrei might get there. your the one who got defensive because you resorted to dictation to try to show your superiority,who cares this isnt english class. i also think Hanifin resigns in boston.i just listened to a bruin podcast and apparently Noah and Charlie Coyle are best friends.Hanifin is a bruin target,we dont need Lysell because we have a better Coronato.all you guys have is a 1st next yr and Lohrei or Poitras.so its one or the other to get it done. SO I HOPE THAT HELPS KID.
Mar. 4 at 1:23 p.m.
Bcarlo25
you know what should help Hampus brought a 1st,two 2nds and a former 1st that wasnt living up to his draft status.and i know exactly who Lohrei is and he will never get to Hanifins level, thats a development curve. your the guy that isnt following close.i have been watching every bruin game i can, to see Lohrei,i think he projects top 4,but not Noah good. you guys need a top 4 now not in 2 yrs when Lohrei might get there. your the one who got defensive because you resorted to dictation to try to show your superiority,who cares this isnt english class. i also think Hanifin resigns in boston.i just listened to a bruin podcast and apparently Noah and Charlie Coyle are best friends.Hanifin is a bruin target,we dont need Lysell because we have a better Coronato.all you guys have is a 1st next yr and Lohrei or Poitras.so its one or the other to get it done. SO I HOPE THAT HELPS KID.

okay, so you're a calgary fan? That fills in a lot.

Lower your expectations, or you'll be in for a rough deadline. just seems like you don't get how this league works. look at past trade deadlines. it's easy to figure out the formula.

have fun the next few days!
Mar. 4 at 1:34 p.m.
okay, so you're a calgary fan? That fills in a lot.

Lower your expectations, or you'll be in for a rough deadline. just seems like you don't get how this league works. look at past trade deadlines. it's easy to figure out the formula.

have fun the next few days!

WOW YOUR ARROGANT.i have been watching this league since 1980. i sent my trade proposils into Jason Bukala they read 3 of the 4 on air fan 960 in cgy.Bukala liked my bruin trade thought it made some sense. and your not a bruin fan? your just hillarious. up your expectations if the bruins want Hanifin.but i think the problem is you dont have a clue at just how good he is.Lohrei will never come close. but i get it you guys dont have much besides Lohrei so hes overrated in the bruin fans eyes. try watching the flame game tonight,and broaden your horizons.wow there is some real pieces of work on here,but the arrogance and ignorance just kills me.
Mar. 4 at 1:45 p.m.
Bcarlo25
WOW YOUR ARROGANT.i have been watching this league since 1980. i sent my trade proposils into Jason Bukala they read 3 of the 4 on air fan 960 in cgy.Bukala liked my bruin trade thought it made some sense. and your not a bruin fan? your just hillarious. up your expectations if the bruins want Hanifin.but i think the problem is you dont have a clue at just how good he is.Lohrei will never come close. but i get it you guys dont have much besides Lohrei so hes overrated in the bruin fans eyes. try watching the flame game tonight,and broaden your horizons.wow there is some real pieces of work on here,but the arrogance and ignorance just kills me.

hahahhaa stop, you have to be messing with me here.
Mar. 4 at 2:01 p.m.

im not sure what your referring too. but when your ignorant you have no way of understanding just how arrogant you are. if its the Bukula part, he was head scout of the panthers. and is one of the most knowledgeable guys in the media. but you know what he doesnt come off as arrogant at all.when you know your stuff,you dont have to be arrogant,its called confidence,because of knowledge. anyways have a wonderful day bruin fan.ha ha you have amused me,so thanks.
Mar. 4 at 2:32 p.m.

read rupert mcdonald the hockey writers trade proposil for Hanifin to the bruins. its poitras instead of Lohrei and the bruin 1st in 25.theres a 3rd to the flames as well to take Forbert. yah your the only voice of reason out there,and were all just hopeing to get to your level of brilliance. like i said you amuse me,please respond bruin fan.

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll