31. DAL
32. NYR
ROUND 1TEAMORIGINALPLAYERDETAILS
1Logo of the Chicago Blackhawks-
Macklin Celebrini
True Franchise player and, an easy pick for OTT. My Rank: 1
2Logo of the Anaheim Ducks-
Artyom Levshunov
Torn between Lev and Demidov, but I think they go Lev, just by seeing how rare players like him have been in the last couple of drafts My Rank: 3
3Logo of the Columbus Blue Jackets-
Sam Dickinson
In the very very early stages of a rebuild, so they will have plenty of picks to get another Franchise forward (Big shot at McKenna 2026), They have nothing at D though, and go maybe a bit high for this guy, but he's the type of guy that can be trusted for 15+ years and is a great safe pick for SJ My Rank: 9
4Logo of the San Jose Sharks-
Cayden Lindstrom
At this point, they need to hope they can get a RD in return for Zegras, cause they ain't filling much in that position. Lindstrom probably goes 2C longterm and McTavish on the wing My Rank: 5
5Logo of the Montreal Canadiens-
Ivan Demidov
They could go in almost any direction, but with Lindstrom gone, they for talent My Rank: 2
6Logo of the Arizona Coyotes-
Carter Yakemchuk
ARZ probably has an eye on Yakemchuk and take a shot at him My Rank: 12
7Logo of the Philadelphia Flyers-
Berkly Catton
MTL is left with many options, and go for a skilled, complete winger My Rank: 4
8Logo of the Washington Capitals-
Anton Silayev
I have said before, SEA can start printing Buium Jerseys, but if Silayev is available, then they will need to change their plan My Rank: 7
9Logo of the Detroit Red Wings-
Zayne Parekh
They lack RDs, and have solid defensively reliable LDs, so Parekh makes sense My Rank: 8
10Logo of the St. Louis Blues-
Tij Iginla
Might be leaving a bit of ceiling on the table, but cmon, it has to happen My Rank: 11
11Logo of the Vancouver Canucks-
Cole Eiserman
Sniper LW, with a good frame, if this guy is available for NJ, it seems like a perfect fit My Rank: 6
12Logo of the Arizona CoyotesLogo of the Ottawa Senators
Trevor Connelly
SJ takes a forward here, and takes the best ceiling available My Rank: 15
13Logo of the Buffalo Sabres-
Zeev Buium
NYI, getting more Defense, seems like a fit. Although they don't help their offense here, it remains a solid pick My Rank: 10
14Logo of the Pittsburgh Penguins-
Michael Brandsegg Nygard
DET and MBN, just seems like he has a spot waiting for him. He will be the perfect 2RW for them My Rank: 16
15Logo of the Nashville Predators-
Konsta Helenius
MIN would have liked a LD, but they get great potential with Helenius My Ranked: 13
16Logo of the Calgary Flames-
Charlie Elick
Unfortunately, they might have to go reach a bit if they want a worth pick. Elick will still be very solid, and in a couple years, will look like a very reasonable pick My Rank: 25
17Logo of the Detroit Red WingsLogo of the New York Islanders
Dean Letourneau
They have a bunch of talent available for the attack and go for a bit of an obscure pick, who could project to be a dominant 1C My Rank: 29
18Logo of the Winnipeg Jets-
Cole Hutson
They need to start building that D a bit more. Although some may see it as a reach, GMs will see what his brother is doing, and may put less thought on the size My Rank: 24
19Logo of the Chicago BlackhawksLogo of the Tampa Bay Lightning
Liam Greentree
Somehow a power forward winger slides, and LA are very happy they grabbed him My Rank: 14
20Logo of the Seattle Kraken-
Sacha Boisvert
Probably will be traded within the next 2 deadlines, but they really shouldn't trade this guy, who could be a high-end 2C My Rank: 17
21Logo of the Minnesota Wild-
Kamil Bednarik
Similar value pick to Boisvert, maybe a little less ceiling, but great pick My Rank: 21
22Logo of the Philadelphia FlyersLogo of the Los Angeles Kings
Igor Chernyshov
Only makes sense to go for a forward, and since they skipped on a Russian, they will go for a Russian here My Rank: 18
23Logo of the New York Rangers-
Teddy Stiga
MTL goes for potential, getting a high end ceiling player, who could battle out a top 6 spot if development is good My Rank: 28
24Logo of the Nashville PredatorsLogo of the Edmonton Oilers
Ryder Ritchie
Bit of a struggling player, who may pop off next year My Rank: 33
25Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Toronto Maple Leafs
Adam Jiricek
ANA can finally add to that RD. He may not have a great ceiling, but should be in the NHL for a good bit My Rank: 26
26Logo of the San Jose SharksLogo of the New Jersey Devils
Nikita Artamonov
PHI may end up getting a steal, with Artamonov falling a lot. Has top line potential My Rank: 20
27Logo of the Colorado Avalanche-
Terik Parascak
CAR loves getting sneaky good picks, and this is no exception My Rank: 22
28Logo of the Toronto Maple LeafsLogo of the Boston Bruins
Aron Kiviharju
They are a team that can take risks, and they will take a huge one here, taking the former best player in the draft. Some may say its a reach, but potential is potential My Rank: 45
29Logo of the St. Louis BluesLogo of the Dallas Stars
Henry Mews
After getting Celebrini, they target a D My Rank: 31
30Logo of the Carolina Hurricanes-
Emil Hemming
Huge steal for CGY, they get a good ceiling player, and fits the CGY system My Rank: 19
31Logo of the Colorado AvalancheLogo of the Florida Panthers
Yegor Surin
DAL gets a poorly scouted, but high potential forward My Rank: 44
32Logo of the Vegas Golden Knights-
Matvei Gridin
Gonna be a reliable middle 6 guy My Rank: 23
Apr. 3 at 1:49 a.m.
mokumboi
Columbus has nothing at D??? Huh??? Buddy, other than Detroit, I'm not sure there's any NHL team with a deeper pool of quality young defensemen.
Apr. 3 at 7:04 a.m.
Tony Ferguson Fan
Quoting: mokumboi
Columbus has nothing at D??? Huh??? Buddy, other than Detroit, I'm not sure there's any NHL team with a deeper pool of quality young defensemen.

He's talking about SJS. Go read the description the order is there, buddy....
Apr. 3 at 7:52 a.m.
Reinbacher Josi 2.0

Wrong team
Apr. 3 at 9:31 a.m.
mokumboi
Quoting: Caufield
Wrong team

Quoting: Voice_Of_Thruth
He's talking about SJS. Go read the description the order is there, buddy....

Oh FFS. I'm a dummy. I must have been tired. Now if you'll excuse me...

silas-self-flagellation.gif
Apr. 3 at 1:54 p.m.
PittsburghModelMyAss

Hutson, Reinbacher & Mailloux >>> Mateychuk, Jiricek & Ceulemans, anyday of the week
Caufield liked this.
Apr. 3 at 2:00 p.m.
mokumboi
Quoting: BigBadBurke
Hutson, Reinbacher & Mailloux >>> Mateychuk, Jiricek & Ceulemans, anyday of the week

Heh. Don't agree, but whatever. I will say you left off Svozil and Knazko. Besides, I did not say they had the best, I said they had the deepest in quality.
Apr. 3 at 5:15 p.m.
DougieWilsonNOT
With the the 3rd pick I think the Sharks would rather take someone with a bit more upside than Dickinson. If there's a strong possibility of Buium, Parekh, or Silayev at that 11-13 spot with the Pens then we'll go defenseman there. I'd rather go with Demidov for the 3rd pick
Voice_Of_Thruth liked this.
Apr. 3 at 8:49 p.m.
PittsburghModelMyAss
Heh. Don't agree, but whatever. I will say you left off Svozil and Knazko. Besides, I did not say they had the best, I said they had the deepest in quality.

Struble > Svozil & Barron> Knazko. It's not even close if youre talking depth. And that's with me leaving off Harris, Guhle who's also 22, and Xhekaj who just turned 23
Caufield liked this.
Apr. 4 at 3:07 p.m.
Zellwegger, Mintyukov, Luneau, Warren, and Hinds over both CBJ and MTL. Only one team in NHL history has had a prospect named the DPOY in all 3 CHL leagues in the same season, and that'd be the Anaheim Ducks. Zell and Minty already making an impact in the NHL too.
Apr. 4 at 11:30 p.m.
PittsburghModelMyAss
Edited Apr. 4 at 11:35 p.m.
Quoting: Originate93
Zellwegger, Mintyukov, Luneau, Warren, and Hinds over both CBJ and MTL. Only one team in NHL history has had a prospect named the DPOY in all 3 CHL leagues in the same season, and that'd be the Anaheim Ducks. Zell and Minty already making an impact in the NHL too.

ill do this again... Hutson > Zelwegger, Guhle > Mintyukov, Reinbacher > Luneau, Barron > Warren, Mailloux > Hinds, and before you bring him up... Struble/Harris/Xhekaj > Lacombe.

Too easy

To create a post please Login or Register
Question:
Options:
Add Option
Submit Poll